• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I don't think you joined at the wrong time. The regulars in here are just power BE players so some of us are a little burnt on the less desirable features of the game lol. What's your friend code? I don't think I have you and I have a couple of slots open. I'm not as strong as most of the top end players in this thread but hopefully I'll be of some help.
My is: 457.166.503

So if I have sent coins to all of my friends I won't be able to send more coins to them? So it was basically a bad idea of me sending out the coins to everyone at once, instead of having done 5 each time?

Fantomex

I tried the secret of mana event. Used one of you kind fellas randis. I'm totally decimating all the bosses on PRO, and then I get to the Slime and I don't even make a dent. Then he 2 shotted me. I have no idea why, or what I could do better being I'm still pretty early and my characters are level 36. This was my face. Don't think I'll try it anymore.

bubba_military_forrest-gump.jpg

Valentus

I tried the secret of mana event. Used one of you kind fellas randis. I'm totally decimating all the bosses on PRO, and then I get to the Slime and I don't even make a dent. Then he 2 shorted me. I have no idea why, or what I could do better being I'm still pretty early and my characters are level 36. This was my face. Don't think I'll try it anymore.

bubba_military_forrest-gump.jpg

Use my exdeath, not those peasant randis. You Will feel better

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Rabbits are so much better than doublicorn, could not beat that thing with a team of 5 Type-0 units and Dark Fina carrying them. Murdering cute rabbits is just easy currency.

I've only been playing a month and leader is currently a scrub Primm, but my friend code:

Got Primm today on the free pull... Now to hope for Randi.

The free pull still going on?

c-murph

Well guys, this is the momento you all are waiting for! Ranking Time! (?)

Thank you Panther for the overview lmao
love you pal

Please visit the GAF Playbook with my ranking explained the best way possible

So, this week we have Primm (i have 30) and MOTHERFUCKING RANDI THAT I HAVE ZERO, IM NOT EVEN BUYING THE GAME WITH 50% OFF IN THE STORE, FUCK YOU GUMI, FUCK YOU SQUARE ENIX

ehem... lets start:

Ahh man, I want Randi.

Used three more tickets I got from the Banner today.

Serious.
Blue to Gold - Hope.
Blue to Gold - Chizuru!!! Yes my first one! I just got Miyuki the other day too! Now I can Blade Mastery and Katana a character like everyone else! (Someday - maybe 5-6 weeks)!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
For you newer players, if you add me. Make sure you have Gaf in the name.

077 602 847

-About 800 ATK Noctis for you all.

Pachimari

What is the trick to the slime monster before the boss battle in SoM Pro? I've tried almost all of the abilities of my Exdeath, Rain, Ace, Warrior of Light, Luneth and a friend's Noctis but nothing really works. I got it down to half the health but that's it. No magic seem to affect it, so I have a suspicion that physical attacks might be a weakness of it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What is the trick to the slime monster before the boss battle in SoM Pro? I've tried almost all of the abilities of my Exdeath, Rain, Ace, Warrior of Light, Luneth and a friend's Noctis but nothing really works. I got it down to half the health but that's it. No magic seem to affect it, so I have a suspicion that physical attacks might be a weakness of it.

Magic does work on it.

Win PRO using only Exdeath with at least magic 430 (400+ MAG Exdeath needs you to use Diabolos/Shiva's granted ability Deshell / Faith).

Dragon Worm - Dual Black Magic: Thundaga
Hell Phoenix - Dual Black Magic: Blizzaga
Thunder Gigas - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose (He had a little health left, used autoattack to finish off, level 10 bonus units)
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm lvl 36) / Deshell / Faith(400+ MAG saves MP. Combination of one of the two)
Vampire Lord - Wicked Light
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm) / Deshell / Faith(Cheaper MP)
Dread Slime - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose
Dark Lich - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Meteor

Lyrian

Magic does work on it. <--- It's the only type of attack that works on the slime.

Win PRO using only Exdeath with at least magic 430 (400+ MAG Exdeath needs you to use Diabolos/Shiva's granted ability Deshell / Faith).

Added Pachi, got a few gaffers right on the line at 8 days since last played. Might clear them out for newer blood soon.

Quoting this line from Shintoki's post for emphasis.

As the enemies come at you one at a time in this event, Exdeath can cast far above his weight class by having one of your units Deshell the enemy, another Imperil it, and a third casting Faith on Exdeath. All of which are freely available from equipped espers.

** Note: Imperil only works for elemental magic; it does not affect Meteor.

Broseybrose

Magic does work on it.

Dragon Worm - Dual Black Magic: Thundaga
Hell Phoenix - Dual Black Magic: Blizzaga
Thunder Gigas - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose (He had a little health left, used autoattack to finish off, level 10 bonus units)
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm lvl 36) / Deshell / Faith(400+ MAG saves MP. Combination of one of the two)
Vampire Lord - Wicked Light
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm) / Deshell / Faith(Cheaper MP)
Dread Slime - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose
Dark Lich - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Meteor

This is how Ive been doing it.

And if someone shares an OP Randi, Ill run ELT.

Now Ive got a 2nd Exdeath to lvl 93 so I can smash ELT by myself. Also I use Ling's Feint Step on the latter 3 battles. She is truly MVP debuffer!

c-murph

Imperil
Exdeath - Wicked Light or lesser effective Primm - Saintly Beam
Done.

Boost up your MAG to like Insane level for best results.

tariniel

I managed to get Primm from a couple of tickets. Has anyone done the math on whether she's worthwhile to actually level up instead of just leaving her at 4* for the bonus candy? Looks underwhelming to me at a first glance since I already have multiple Exdeath that I can use if I need magic, and Lightning/CoD/Chiz otherwise.

Broseybrose

Am I the only one who's going to skip the Polon Bow and the Hayate Whip?

Already have better bows and whips. It just doesnt seem worth it.

I think Id rather have Primm and Poloi's exclusive weapons, Aura Glove and Ninja's Trump.

And Im getting Soul Crown, of course.

I managed to get Primm from a couple of tickets. Has anyone done the math on whether she's worthwhile to actually level up instead of just leaving her at 4* for the bonus candy? Looks underwhelming to me at a first glance since I already have multiple Exdeath that I can use if I need magic, and Lightning/CoD/Chiz otherwise.

Valentus did the math on 6* Primm. Scroll up a bit for a link to the GAF Playbook.

She's a B overall, so probably not worth leveling, unless you need her skills to help clear the event.
Randi is also a B overall btw, so pretty disappointing, at least for now.

Lyrian

I see no reason to get the whip or bow. The crown is awesome though.

Agreed. Bow is very weak, and there was a better whip in last week's LNY event (although harder to get).

Crown is straight up awesome, and is only topped by the Black Cowl TM reward, period. An extremely solid investment for 10k candy.

EDarkness

I can say this, I finished the story, and I was able to do a full pull 3x (I DID max my castle though, otherwise it would be 4x). Btw, linking to a Nintendo account, you get 10 free orbs as well.
After the newness of the game wears off, I feel the currency is going to be much harder to obtain overall. So, while we can slam out several 5 pulls early on (doing the story 3x), and a few quests... I'm not sure how you'd even save up for a pull. The feather thing bothers me... while its too early to panic, the top arena prize being 1600, I feel it doesn't bode well.

I feel like the game just doesn't demand as much from you, which is a good thing. Sure, you can pull tons of characters, but honestly, I don't see the need in pulling that much. I have a nice core group of characters that I like and I'm fine with that. There's no point in having 50 characters since there are a lot of overlaps. I guess the draw of pulling that favorite character is there, but it's not really a necessary thing.

I'm curious how they're going to keep things fresh, but even then it doesn't seem like a game that asks you to log in everyday and play. Which isn't a bad thing. The best part for me are the fights, I don't mind the smaller maps and even then it's something they can add more of later, but the pacing is awesome and you can still get your ass handed to you at higher difficulties. Most of my time in that game is spent running Training Tower missions. I haven't even really touched the story at all and I don't care about gathering orbs since I don't feel like getting more characters. My little band of merry men (and women) are doing quite well so far.

It does make me wonder about what I'm going to do in this game. This event feels more of the same and the stupid bonus for having these new characters sucks. It's totally against you since how much you get out of this event is based on chance. In over 30 pulls I got no Primm, no Randi, and three Popori. How sad is that? If you're unlucky, then the event sucks even more than it does already. On top of that, it all feels "samey" and I'm having a hard time continuing. Just not sure what to do at this point. Have to think about it some more.

Pachimari

Added Pachi, got a few gaffers right on the line at 8 days since last played. Might clear them out for newer blood soon.

Quoting this line from Shintoki's post for emphasis.

As the enemies come at you one at a time in this event, Exdeath can cast far above his weight class by having one of your units Deshell the enemy, another Imperil it, and a third casting Faith on Exdeath. All of which are freely available from equipped espers.

** Note: Imperil only works for elemental magic; it does not affect Meteor.

Imperil
Exdeath - Wicked Light or lesser effective Primm - Saintly Beam
Done.

Boost up your MAG to like Insane level for best results.
Thanks for the add! I'm playing the game every day basically. I don't think any of my units have deshell, so I guess I need to get those abilities before I take on these quests? My Exdeath is only a 4* lvl 46.

I pulled a Randi, what do you guys think of him? It sounds like he has strong base stats and his buyable move seems like a stronger full break. From the sounds of it though he doesn't seem to get any other good physical skills. His LB seems to build up really fast once he buffs though, it seems like it can pop up every other turn.

NomarTyme

Agreed. Bow is very weak, and there was a better whip in last week's LNY event (although harder to get).

Crown is straight up awesome, and is only topped by the Black Cowl TM reward, period. An extremely solid investment for 10k candy.

Yeah I was putting Black Cowl on Refia but now I can give it to an attacker.

Shouta

I pulled a Randi, what do you guys think of him? It sounds like he has strong base stats and his buyable move seems like a stronger full break. From the sounds of it though he doesn't seem to get any other good physical skills. His LB seems to build up really fast once he buffs though, it seems like it can pop up every other turn.

His stats are good but his skills are pretty weak currently. Slice Thrice has a pretty low attack mod but a slightly stronger defense down than normal. His Full Break is actually a bit weaker than the normal thing for some reason. He'll be useful on specific fights where you can make the most of his killer abilities.

Assuming he gets the same enhancements as he does in JP when the time comes, he'll be a monster unit though.

tariniel

Valentus did the math on 6* Primm. Scroll up a bit for a link to the GAF Playbook.

She's a B overall, so probably not worth leveling, unless you need her skills to help clear the event.
Randi is also a B overall btw, so pretty disappointing, at least for now.

Excellent thanks, and also thanks Valentus for putting that spreadsheet together. I spent 20 minutes just reading your list and reasons for placement. Bookmarked that one for the future.

Anyone else overflowing with cactuars? I still have 40 of them in the mail from unclaimed Lunar Packets, and haven't bought any from the event yet. I might just use them on units like Tilith, Firion, Garland, that I have and get them 5* capped to prepare for their 6*. I've been hoarding them hoping for a 5* base but lol

His stats are good but his skills are pretty weak currently. Slice Thrice has a pretty low attack mod but a slightly stronger defense down than normal. His Full Break is actually a bit weaker than the normal thing for some reason. He'll be useful on specific fights where you can make the most of his killer abilities.

Assuming he gets the same enhancements as he does in JP when the time comes, he'll be a monster unit though.

I guess I'll hold off on leveling him for now. I might as well raise a tank instead since I've been getting by without one. Though if I take out Agrias I might as well use WoL over Cecil. I could use Ling for debuffs, put in Cecil, and take out Bartz. Tbh even though he was my first 6* I feel he gets out done by my exdeath and yun a lot that I can do without him.

Lyrian

Thanks for the add! I'm playing the game every day basically. I don't think any of my units have deshell, so I guess I need to get those abilities before I take on these quests? My Exdeath is only a 4* lvl 46.

All of those spells should be obtainable from equipped Espers.

Siren: Deshell 2*
Shiva: Deshell + Faith 1* Imperil 2*
Ramuh: All of the above at 2*
Diabolos: Deshell 1* Imperil 2*
Carbunkle: Deshell 2*

3 tickets used on the SoM banner, 2 Dark Finas.... wtf

Does her TM stack?

Wow that's insane! I don't believe it does, but she can probably do some pretty sick chains whenever magic damage is needed.

Celegus is right, her TM does not stack.

That's an incredible set of pulls though. I want a Dark Fina :/

jnWake

The free pull still going on?

Shit I meant the 1/2 pull. Sorry D:

On the topic of people leaving and other gachas, I've been only playing this for a week but I've really appreciated how many free units you can get (although I joined during a free pull event). I've probably summoned around 50-60 units during the week and got all type of pulls from really crappy to good. It's a shame reading about posts of people spending tons of pulls to get nothing of value but oh well... I think I'll play this game for a while, just grinding is fun and there seems to be a lot of depth and stuff to do, especially when I compare my units with the GAF ones in my friend list.

Honestly, at the moment, the only thing I dislike about the game is the caps for most characters. I don't like that some characters can go all the way up to 6 stars while several are stuck at 3 or 4 stars. I understand they want people to invest on the Rare Tickets but eh... I wish some units with low caps were allowed to be awakened a few more times. I don't think everyone needs to be a 6 star but that'd be really cool haha.

tuffymon

I feel like the game just doesn't demand as much from you, which is a good thing. Sure, you can pull tons of characters, but honestly, I don't see the need in pulling that much. I have a nice core group of characters that I like and I'm fine with that. There's no point in having 50 characters since there are a lot of overlaps. I guess the draw of pulling that favorite character is there, but it's not really a necessary thing.

I'm curious how they're going to keep things fresh, but even then it doesn't seem like a game that asks you to log in everyday and play. Which isn't a bad thing. The best part for me are the fights, I don't mind the smaller maps and even then it's something they can add more of later, but the pacing is awesome and you can still get your ass handed to you at higher difficulties. Most of my time in that game is spent running Training Tower missions. I haven't even really touched the story at all and I don't care about gathering orbs since I don't feel like getting more characters. My little band of merry men (and women) are doing quite well so far.

It does make me wonder about what I'm going to do in this game. This event feels more of the same and the stupid bonus for having these new characters sucks. It's totally against you since how much you get out of this event is based on chance. In over 30 pulls I got no Primm, no Randi, and three Popori. How sad is that? If you're unlucky, then the event sucks even more than it does already. On top of that, it all feels "samey" and I'm having a hard time continuing. Just not sure what to do at this point. Have to think about it some more.

I used 1 ticket for a popori and just bring peoples randi or primm... I'm literally getting tickets (done), star quartz, a few 6 star mats to normalize my stock, and gigantaurs... I hope we'll get more CNY style events, but I doubt it~

Back to fe though, as of this morning (12 hours ago), I had someone send a picture that they beat the game on lunatic already, have 11 5 stars, of which 5 were level 40 and one was a 40+2 version... thats less than 48 hours for everything complete...(which they said they started yesterday, but semantics on that time) fe can't possibly sustain that style of play (I mean honestly most games couldnt)... I don't like the idea of having 50 energy permanently either... its great early game with 2s and 3s... but later on its 12s and even higher. Couple that with a questionable evolve system currently (as its just too early to fully judge)... and it sucks the fun out of the game. Nostalgia is a huge win though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the game, but I doubt I'll stick around long term.

EDarkness

Back to fe though, as of this morning (12 hours ago), I had someone send a picture that they beat the game on lunatic already, have 11 5 stars, of which 5 were level 40 and one was a 40+2 version... thats less than 48 hours for everything complete...(which they said they started yesterday, but semantics on that time) fe can't possibly sustain that style of play (I mean honestly most games couldnt)... I don't like the idea of having 50 energy permanently either... its great early game with 2s and 3s... but later on its 12s and even higher. Couple that with a questionable evolve system currently (as its just too early to fully judge)... and it sucks the fun out of the game. Nostalgia is a huge win though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the game, but I doubt I'll stick around long term.

Heh, I don't think the game was meant to be played like that. I know there are guys out there who are fraggin' insane and play these games like madmen. This game is definitely not made for them. It will be interesting to see what kind of content they add going forward. I thought about going after characters, but I don't think I'm going to do that.

Until a few minutes ago, I didn't understand what you meant about the energy, but now I understand. I didn't know that the 50 energy was set. Do we use stamina potions? I have quite a few saved up. I've played a few of these kinds of games and this is the first one that doesn't let us upgrade energy. I guess they're serious about making sure people don't spend too much time in the game.

I used 1 ticket for a popori and just bring peoples randi or primm... I'm literally getting tickets (done), star quartz, a few 6 star mats to normalize my stock, and gigantaurs... I hope we'll get more CNY style events, but I doubt it~

I ended up with three Popori, but without thinking I merged one of them so now I run with two of them. It's crazy and just not fun to have to worry about it. You're right, though, the CNY event was fun. More of those sort of events would be welcome.

Damn Dark, sorry to see you go man. Not going to lie, the last few days have really had me thinking about what I want to do with this game. I haven't wanted to play at all. Not just play, I haven't wanted to TM farm either, and I don't have to do anything for that lol.

I just feel the summoning shits on me too often. And with FE Heroes, which I'm getting more and more into, I've had little desire to play. I want to do the mog king event but it's pointless without banner units, which I don't have. I think if I hadn't spent money it would be easier to leave. But I spent money thinking I would be in this game for the long haul.

Anyways, I'll drop you an invite on FE and see you over in the FE OT :)

Thanks Alkez. Yea thats how I felt, its just too much grinding/time for too little reward for me right now. Would rather play console/pc games with that time.Yea if the summons are bad for you then you are screwed on events like this. I still cant believe I have never even seen a rainbow crystal and have played since soft launch. I definitely enjoyed most of my time with the game though :). Thanks, I accepted the invite! good luck to you!

Sorry to see you go man, but I kind of understand. Even after getting Yun (a 5* base!), I still don't have a whole lot of interest in this game.

There's just way too much grinding involved, both for the events as well as for getting the TM's required to really bolster your characters. It's so much work, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but considering this isn't my only gatcha game and it's kind of become a problem for me.

Since you mentioned it, Fire Emblem is a much quicker/fast-paced game, that you can log in whenever, get things done, and log out. It doesn't demand as much of your time as FFBE does, and I love the pity system. I re-rolled for a 5* (Tiki), and despite not getting another 5* since, I know each pull brings me closer to one thanks to the rates increasing upon each pull. That's really cool, and something I wish FFBE had implemented. I don't particularly care for the story, as it seems very mediocre, but maybe it gets better later on?

I'll probably do my mass pulls when Orlandu is released and decide then, but honestly (even if I do manage to get him) I can't see myself ever wanting to grind out the 100% for all of the TM's I'll need to make the great characters truly amazing.

I'll give it a bit more time before I make a final decision, but I can definitely see why a few of you are moving on. It doesn't help that I've had so little time with my consoles of late, with my backlog continuing to grow bigger. I still have FFXV, RE7 and GR2 to play, not to mention Nioh and Nier Automata releasing soon. Then there's Breath of the Wild next month. That's in addition to the other games in my backlog...

Yeah, I might need to make some serious choices over which gatcha games to continue playing or not.

Haha yea I was really excited when you got a 5* finally :)! Yea that is my issue too, its just too much of a time investment for little/no reward at this point. I would rather put the time towards other games. I just platted FFXV last Sunday, I started TLG today and want to beat that and Doom before Horizon comes out! Way too many other games to play for me right now lol. good luck, whatever you decide to do!

Ah shit, I hope I haven't joined at the wrong time and while it's too late with everybody thinking of leaving. I hope people and veterans alike stays and helps out, but I do understand if one want to move on, and thus I wish good luck.

I need more friends with strong attack units, so I can beat the SoM stages and farm candy.

Nah you didn't come at a bad time. I just am burned out from heavily playing this. Definitely got a lot of enjoyment out of it, so hopefully you will too!

kiaaa

Well, I gotta admit, I'm pretty fucking lucky in this game. I spent $20 in this game during FF3 banner and didn't get shit, but since then, I've gotten Greg, Noctis, and now Randi off of daily pulls.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ONx5f0L.png[/IMG]

Rootbeer

Banned
1/2 pull... first Popoi.

Ehh I'll take it. It's my first banner unit this go. Need to get serious about grinding the event. i've been slacking, just doing TM grinding most of the time while I play FEH.

The whole 1% rate BS aggravates me all the more after playing FEH where the rates are 6%. Really starting to feel ripped off by this game even though I love it, hah. I think giving players better chance to get a steady stream of nice characters keeps them engaged a lot better than really low, frustrating rates that cause some of the more temperamental players to quit and not come back.

A Randi would be nice. My 5* success has been terrible since Noctis despite spending a ton of tickets and lapis :(

Broseybrose

Thanks Alkez. Yea thats how I felt, its just too much grinding/time for too little reward for me right now. Would rather play console/pc games with that time.Yea if the summons are bad for you then you are screwed on events like this. I still cant believe I have never even seen a rainbow crystal and have played since soft launch. I definitely enjoyed most of my time with the game though :). Thanks, I accepted the invite! good luck to you!

Haha yea I was really excited when you got a 5* finally :)! Yea that is my issue too, its just too much of a time investment for little/no reward at this point. I would rather put the time towards other games. I just platted FFXV last Sunday, I started TLG today and want to beat that and Doom before Horizon comes out! Way too many other games to play for me right now lol. good luck, whatever you decide to do!

Nah you didn't come at a bad time. I just am burned out from heavily playing this. Definitely got a lot of enjoyment out of it, so hopefully you will too!
Hope you eventually decide to come back after the burnout wears off!

edit- I found a YT channel that has all the FFBE story and cutscenes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbJ92Ib1TmU&list=PL5oAMKlLawu6N-CO8HxX8QlNMVIXSe9Z8

bonkeng

Well, I gotta admit, I'm pretty fucking lucky in this game. I spent $20 in this game during FF3 banner and didn't get shit, but since then, I've gotten Greg, Noctis, and now Randi off of daily pulls.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ONx5f0L.png[/IMG]

I'm glad there's some positivity once in a while.

It's all gloomy here since Randi rekt some of us.

Gratz on those trio of 5* bases.

Today's half pull!

REFIA!!!!!!!!!!
Finally

Gratz! Refia STILL puts in work. She's been the MVP of so much, I can't even count. While not SS-tier (I guess?), I'd say she's probably the most important unit you can pull. Now, if you can, equip her with Dualcast and a couple of Muscle Belts.

Meanwhile, I did a couple of tickets, hoping for another Primm to replace one of two Popois, and I got my first Seven. Okay...

Where were you weeks ago, woman?!

kiaaa

I'm glad there's some positivity once in a while.

It's all gloomy here since Randi rekt some of us.

Gratz on those trio of 5* bases.

Like I said, I've been insanely lucky. I'm sure it's incredibly frustrating to not get the units you want. What I can say, though, is that this game requires a fairly small time commitment and it has a relatively small dependence on rare units. So far, every event has been possible with free units and no TMs (although even f2p should have a couple by now).

There are a lot of options for gacha games so it isn't really that surprising that people want to jump ship.

Like I said, I've been insanely lucky. I'm sure it's incredibly frustrating to not get the units you want. What I can say, though, is that this game requires a fairly small time commitment and it has a relatively small dependence on rare units. So far, every event has been possible with free units and no TMs (although even f2p should have a couple by now).

There are a lot of options for gacha games so it isn't really that surprising that people want to jump ship.

It's not just that. It's the -- for lack of a better term: income inequality.

I've spent a few hundreds of dollars on this game, mostly because I don't really buy any other games, and hey, iTunes fingerprint-purchasing is easy. I expect an advantage; I don't expect to be more than, say, one standard deviation from the mean.

For instance, there's no "pity counter." It took Chrono how long to pull his first 5*? And when he did, I was so happy: the community won! And yet ... me, who will actually never use Yun, got him on my third Lunar New Year ticket. And this is only slightly less offensive than pulling Greg on a daily pull!

I'm basically embarrassed to state my team these days, because the community justifies the experience. I realize that's insane. Basically, it's this: if I managed to score Randi, from a game I never even played, over someone who grew up loving SoM, I'd be mortified. I would rather have a 3* Sabin.

Ugh.

Basically, long rant, but: Troll Crystals have to stop, and we need a 5* pity counter.

I just did 2 more tickets after that rant.

Trey.

Then Randi. Because of course. I was bored, maybe wanted another Primm, and felt like 40 tickets made more sense than 42 because a rate-up seemed justified and I'm OCD about numbers so I wanted 40...

I'm so sorry. Not sarcasm. If I could gift him to the first person (without a base 5*) who quoted me, I would. I'll share him for the event. Maybe that will help a little. I love this game; I hate this game.

Gratz! Refia STILL puts in work. She's been the MVP of so much, I can't even count. While not SS-tier (I guess?), I'd say she's probably the most important unit you can pull. Now, if you can, equip her with Dualcast and a couple of Muscle Belts.

Meanwhile, I did a couple of tickets, hoping for another Primm to replace one of two Popois, and I got my first Seven. Okay...

Where were you weeks ago, woman?!
Thanks yeah I been running krile Since like forever finally get to put her on the bench.
Muscle belts, what are they good for?

Thanks yeah I been running krile Since like forever finally get to put her on the bench.
Muscle belts, what are they good for?

Refia is a beast with +Element gear (Minerva Bustier, Force Shield, this event's Spirit Hat, Garnet's TM Melodies of Life). Add +HP gear to her, and she's even better. Basically, she's so useful that you want to ensure she doesn't die (and can toss a Dualcasted Curaja), and that means +HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom