• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

So you can have an idea:

The unit with most atk in global right now is yun with 930 atk

Using only equips of global, clouds arsenal should be:

Excalibur 120 atk
Black cowl 28 atk
Demon mail 10 atk
2 x bracers 60 atk

Total 218 atk
300% of doublehanded materias and passives (+300% to equip atk) = 654 atk

Base atk 194 atk
Power of creation 58,2 atk
Lunge combo 38,8 atk
+30% atk passive 58,2 atk
Ifrit esper 53 atk

Total atk = 1273,6 atk

And im using only global equip and materias (aside of cloud TM)

And his limit break does 1600% damage yo an enemy in lvl 1... so you tell me.

raw

If my calculations are correct, I think you're saying I should save all my lapis for Cloud.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Anyone actually seen Rabites in pro? I've ran ELT 31 times and pro 29, the 4 encounters I've had with Rabites have always been in ELT.

Was the opposite for me. Ran ELT until I got four event units then switched to Pro. Hadn't seen a single Rabbit in ELT.

Shouta

I think I'll hold out on spending some money for Cloud until later this week. I'll see how many daily pulls and tickets do. Yen exchange is good though and they're adding an extra 1000 lapis to the big bundle. So it's about 150 USD for 27000 Lapis or 1 10+1 for 30 bucks. You'd also get 200 EX points which gives you a guaranteed 5-star EX ticket, heh.

I doubt I'll spend that much, if any, but it's kind of nice to look at the deals.

No hey guys

Nox has been updated to 3.8.0

and Memu is at 2.9.3

I dont haven either of my these fully updated

Have you guys updated and seen less crashes on either emulator?

Xion86

Sharing Exdeath instead of Primm now, much more useful to people i think.

gD9lA1tl.png

And damn, that Refia and Cecil build! Wasn't even sure where some of those TMs are from haha :D. Nearly finished with Noctis though (need the head gear), then I can work on someone else.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Crown, Elixirs, and SC acquired. So all Tickets and Cactur on top of that... I almost feel like I should stock up on Megacities and 6* Mats. Don't want or need anything else.

Xion86

Haha you finally got them Valentus!

I've just saved up this amount now....and sad that I'm probably going to grab that axe :(

y4tveXZl.png

Lyrian

Cloud dont give a fuck about base atk incrementals. Its all about equip atk incrementals

Thanks for the clarification. Still trying to wrap my head a bit around how DH calculates extra attack.

Just want to make sure here. As far as DH is concerned, the game treats a piece of gear that has (30 ATK) or has (ATK + 15%, yielding 30 ATK) the same, correct?

Anyone actually seen Rabites in pro? I've ran ELT 31 times and pro 29, the 4 encounters I've had with Rabites have always been in ELT.

They are there. Just stupidly rare.

Technically, 3-stars become TM units because of power creep and not the crystal change. It's actually a good thing they do that because it gives access to powerful stuff more readily if you're willing to summon quite a bit or macro.

My point was that the crystal change enabled that power creep. With 4 and 5* base units becoming more common because of the removal of troll pulls, power creep advanced to a baseline expectation of fielding a team of 4* base units.

And bah humbug (grats!) to everyone actually seeing the mythical 6 rabbite floor. It's still an illusion to me, as the best I can roll is a 2 rabbite floor apparently.

Up to 100k candy and already bought the tix. Been getting very lucky with Rabites a huge change from my normal rare spawn rate. I have seen a group of 6 like 5 times already.

Up to 100k candy and already bought the tix. Been getting very lucky with Rabites a huge change from my normal rare spawn rate. I have seen a group of 6 like 5 times already.

famn man!

im only at 80k so far since the evnt started

just snagged the 70k moogle

plan on getting 250k candy in total and il already making good progress

jnWake

Reached rank 20 and got some friend spots... Any GAFfer that wants a noob friend can add me: 454,123,018.

Also, game sort of redeemed itself after making me suffer with today's pulls:

This was on ADV btw. Never seen them on PRO.

Valentus

Thanks for the clarification. Still trying to wrap my head a bit around how DH calculates extra attack.

Just want to make sure here. As far as DH is concerned, the game treats a piece of gear that has (30 ATK) or has (ATK + 15%, yielding 30 ATK) the same, correct?

Doublehanded is a materia that gives you +50% of all the equipment attack you have.

So if you have a 100 atk weapon, doublehanded gives you +50 atk. Thats the materia, its not that those 50 atk are added to the weapon

Doublehanded only affects yo "Solid" atk modifiers. Doublehanded doesnt tales effect on equip that gives you %atk based on your base atk

Thats why on cloud is better to equipo only "Solid" atk equipment, because that affects directly to the doublehanded modifier.

Like i said un my previous example:

You have base 194 atk and +300% dh modifier

If you equip in an accesory:

Ring of Luci (+30% base atk) = 194 * 0,3 = +58,2 atk

Or equip

Bracer (+30 "Solid" atk) = 30 + (30*300%) = 30 + 90 = 120 atk

The bracer itself gives you 30 atk, and doublehanded gives you 90 atk for having this acc. Equipped

In the Same case of Brave suit va demon mail, demon mail wins

In the case of Champion belt (that gives you Solid atk and percentual base atk:

30 atk + (194 * 30%) = 88,2

88,2 + (30*300%) = 172,2 atk

The Champion belt gives you 88,2 atk and doublehanded gives you 90 atk for having that acc equipped. In total having a Champion belt and 300% dh modifier gives you in total 172,2 atk (2 belts gives you 344,4 atk (!)... But you need a knuckle equipped XD)

Hope that this explanation helps you

Rabites will spawn in PRO right? I'm pretty sure I saw them once there but I haven't seen them again. Im having issues getting through ELT with a full bonus party so I may have to try other setups.

Lyrian

Doublehanded only affects yo "Solid" atk modifiers. Doublehanded doesnt tales effect on equip that gives you %atk based on your base atk

Hope that this explanation helps you

That's exactly the answer I was looking for. Much thanks, as always.

Rabites will spawn in PRO right? I'm pretty sure I saw them once there but I haven't seen them again. Im having issues getting through ELT with a full bonus party so I may have to try other setups.

They do. Maybe a 5% spawn rate (1 in 20 runs) or so, though.

How's everyone doing on the rabites anyway?
I feel like I've been getting pretty lucky with em.

I'm at 81 mana beast kills 38 rabite kills. Running elt only.

This is the first event where I feel very good because I FINALLY have bonus units to use. 3 primms in my party. I've already bought the axe and am a couple thousand short of the 30k moogles. I still hate the fact bonus units are so necessary to run these events and not want to kill yourself. But I finally have the upper hand.

Also I started fire emblem last night and went through all the content on normal. I don't think I'll play it as religiously as Exvius but it's presentation is nice.

Muku

PRO is what I'm farming and only place I've seen them. So yes, they spawn there.

mstevens

That little guy in your avatar can.
Ramza

Also bartz and firion which I think are the most useful for it.

My physical attackers are Noctis and Agrias, so I think I'll skip it and focus on the 30k moogle and mats.

I can confirm that the Rabites spawn in ADV also, albeit very rarely.

Question for JP players.

Obviously, the next progression will be enhancements, which are limited resources. Which ones are the most important? I realize that it's fully dependent upon which characters you've got, but if we took a "pretend you had everyone" approach, how would they be ranked?

Like, take Randi as an example. His turn him from a B-tier character to SS-tier. Is that more necessary than strapping more power onto an already OP Noctis? Is it better/cheaper to get enhancements for Rain and the gang since there are story-only missions? Should we just shoot for Ramza's for OP Hero's Rime?

Will anything make Medius good?

Alkez

Ok guys, it's getting close to that time. BE needs to put to the side for a quick moment because this is the last time we get to talk about this until September, if we're still around by then lol.

Muku, Hippo, Squall (who I haven't seen on here in ages), EDarkness, NomarTyme, any other football fans I've spoken to over the season.

Superbowl

What's going to happen?

Who you cheering for, if anyone?

Me, I'm supporting Atlanta. I don't particularly like them but I don't want to see Brady get a 5th ring. I don't even dislike Brady but his fans are the worst lol. I have no clue which way this is going to go though.

Either way it's been fun discussing the season with you guys. I know we're not supposed to go off topic but I only come to GAF for Exvius GAF lol.

Muku

Ok guys, it's getting close to that time. BE needs to put to the side for a quick moment because this is the last time we get to talk about this until September, if we're still around by then lol.

Muku, Hippo, Squall (who I haven't seen on here in ages), EDarkness, NomarTyme, any other football fans I've spoken to over the season.

Superbowl

What's going to happen?

Me, I'm supporting Atlanta. I don't particularly like them but I don't want to see Brady get a 5th ring. I don't even dislike Brady but his fans are the worst lol. I have no clue which way this is going to go though.

Either way it's been fun discussing the season with you guys. I know we're not supposed to go off topic but I only come to GAF for Exvius GAF lol.

I am rooting for the Falcons. I hate the Pats so much. And it goes beyond them beating Steelers to get to SB. I *HATE* the Cowboys and Pats. So I always root against them.

I'm hoping Falcons roll them. But we'll see. I want the Falcs to win so bad they'll probably lose. ;_; I just want to see Brady go down like a biznitch. Not gonna lie. I've started to like him even less (is that possible? I didnt like him to begin with) recently so meh.

We here at Exvius GAF go off tangent enough I think we're all cool with it. LOL. I don't mind the snippet of other things popping up in here, even if I'm not into it. Shows me sides of some of yall I didn't know. :) I like learning more about this crew here.

EDarkness

Superbowl

What's going to happen?

The Super Bowl. Ugh. Well, I'm rooting for the Falcons. Not sure if they're gonna win, but I don't want to see the Pats get another win. Their fans are terrible and I'll be happy to see them go down.

Muku

So I upgraded my 4* Primm to 5* earlier on my main that I'm sharing. Using Cactaur I get from Arena to boost her up as well along the way. Was one dumb Sacred Crystal short. Had to go buy one from Mog King, but worth it. Hope she's not a drag for anyone.

Lyrian

I thought so. My luck must be garbage right now because I definitely saw them there once.

Not just you.

My track record so far: 15 ELTs + 52 PROs = 9 total rabbites.

/facepalm

Superbowl

What's going to happen?

AFAIK, practically everyone who doesn't live in New England is pulling for the Falcons.

That said, it's going to take at least a third-tier divine miracle to stop the Patriots, as they are going in with unholy passion towards today's event. Payton Manning is gone, and there is no one left to thwart Brady and Belichick's claim to the throne in the AFC anymore. There's no Eli either to bring the Manning curse against Brady this year either. The Patriots **know** short of a total self-collapse or the Falcons achieving Super-Saiyan status, the game is pretty much theirs from the opening kickoff.

Look for the Pats to play two-minute offense in the first quarter, especially if they win the coin toss. Brady will attempt to put 14 or 21 points on the board in the first quarter to crush the life out the Falcons before the game ever really gets going. It's classic Belichick.

If the Falcons can avoid that from occurring and are within 10 by the half, they have a shot, but it's going to be a long shot. Outside of Peyton, only Brady matches up in 4th quarter prowess. If the Falcons don't have a 10 point lead, with 2 minutes left in the game, Brady will win it outside of an epic Farve-like choke.

And yes, major Kudos to the Exvius-GAF community for being very flexible with people going off-topic (like me) all the time and not throwing a fit about that :)

Prototype

Just started this and pulled a group of 5 characters that I really like, but they are all 3* , is it worth rerolling to start with at least one character who is 5* ?

tuffymon

AFAIK, practically everyone who doesn't live in New England is pulling for the Falcons.

For me, its a bottle of douche vs a turd sandwich... Being a Saints fan, as much as it hurts I'm going with the Pats. ANY other team, I'd go against the Pats...

I've seen a picture going around facebook showing New England and Louisiana going for the Pats, and everyone else the Falcons

@Prototype, it most certainly is, the best chance to get one (free, just spend time)

jnWake

As a foreigner I have 0 interest on the Super Bowl, don't even know the teams. However I'm pulling for the Falcons because they have a cooler name.

Too bad I've been having bad pull luck recently

Zafir

Just started this and pulled a group of 5 characters that I really like, but they are all 3* , is it worth rerolling to start with at least one character who is 5* ?
Since it's the only time you can guarantee something for your account, it's a good idea to go for a good unit.

It's taken some of us in this thread half a yearish to get a single base 5*.

Don't particularly care who wins the game although I prefer ATL because they haven't won. However I wouldn't mind seeing the "GOAT" (My Buckeye hurts to say that) win this year and rub it in Goodells face.

Prototype

Since it's the only time you can guarantee something for your account, it's a good idea to go for a good unit.

It's taken some of us in this thread half a yearish to get a single base 5*.
Fuck.

Ok, I just got down rolling an ideal set in Fire Emblem Hereos, so I guess I'll do it here. I think secretly, rerolling this one of the funniest things about these games lol. #addictivepersonality

Man I've been busy, hope everyone is doing well! First and foremost, CHROOOONO!OOO!!!

I see you! A couple of you on my list are sharing Big Bird and it took a little to notice one of them was Chrono :D I told you it was just a matter of when and not if! I'm so happy for you bro, feels close to getting another 5* base myself :D Now shut your mouth about leaving us, please ;)

mx0hu1.gif

Second of all, congrats to all the people that were praying for the SoM cross over and got their wish. I'm noticing a lot less people with SoM units than FF Zero units, interesting enough. As a result, not sure what all I'll be able to buy this time around but I'll just be patient and see what I have when the event ends. I want to at least get the 30k moogle and tickets at bare minimum but hopefully SQ, the cheaper T6 mats and Megacites too. I have two Mercedes so no reason to go for the axe. Based Noctis crushes this event with a little meteor magic from ExDeath for the slime. Rabites like to hide where Double Popcorn lives...

Third, I'm about to hit 96% with my first Blade Mastery! so close, so close. I've thus decided to throw moogles at Sakarafabuki at this point so as not to waste them. Sakura is around 56 or so percent and I have a 10% moogle plus will get another from this event so she'll be pushing close to 80% soon enough. Can't wait to have that and BM, Noctis going to get a huge boost :D Everything I have farming right now is what I have left for Noctis so when BM finishes, I'll finally be able to work on a TM for a different unit. I'll of course prioritize DW first for this.

I also have quite a few megacites hoarded up at this point for Odin. Bring the new story update, Gummi! Too bad we'll have to wait for another update beyond that to get him to 2* so he probably won't crack the rotation before then. On another note, I accidentally beat ELT SoM the first time on Nox so I received 500 lapis on my emulator account....Oh well, forced me to upgrade slots and I really needed to up my unit slots.

Superbowl

What's going to happen?

Like most people, I'll root against the evil empire. The only NFC teams I'd root for NE over in the SB would be SEA and DAL. Maybe SF too. I also always root for teams that have never won it before anyway so I'd be rooting for Atlanta regardless. Go Dirty Birds!

As for who's more likely to win, hard to say. NE always makes it deep in the playoffs and their defense is what has gotten them over the top in the years they got over the hump. Their defense was one of the top rated in the league this year over all while ATL has the top offense this year. Last time we saw this, SEA shut DEN's amazing offense down in the SB but I don't feel NE's defense is that good even with their numbers. I think DEN's D would give ATL more trouble. If NE's D doesn't slow down Matty Ice, they are going to have the same issue as the Packers even if Brady plays his game. Should be a good match, hopefully! I hope everyone that watches has a good time and enjoy the chicken wings and beer ;)

jnWake

Fuck.

Ok, I just got down rolling an ideal set in Fire Emblem Hereos, so I guess I'll do it here. I think secretly, rerolling this one of the funniest things about these games lol. #addictivepersonality

Yeah it's a good idea to reroll but to avoid you getting disheartened I managed to get a 5* star without rerolling and less than a week of playtime. In the end, it's just luck but if you're patient enough to reroll then go for it!

Muku

Fuck.

LOL this is true. It is fun. XD Boring at times, but fun at same time.

Definitely worth getting a 5* if you can off the bat while you can.
Though if it was Dark Knight Cecil I personally would reroll.

Muku

Second of all, congrats to all the people that were praying for the SoM cross over and got their wish. I'm noticing a lot less people with SoM units than FF Zero units, interesting enough. As a result, not sure what all I'll be able to buy this time around but I'll just be patient and see what I have when the event ends. I want to at least get the 30k moogle and tickets at bare minimum but hopefully SQ, the cheaper T6 mats and Megacites too. I have two Mercedes so no reason to go for the axe. Based Noctis crushes this event with a little meteor magic from ExDeath for the slime. Rabites like to hide where Double Popcorn lives...

I run both Primm on main and alt. If you need someone else and don't have my alt added, feel free. :3 Running event on it right now. Still hoping one day I can get something worth a shit on this account to help with killing crap. LOL.

Edit: I am dumb. Sorry for double post

Just accepted a GAFer on alt. If anyone needs my main #, let me know. Either way, glad I got Primm on both to at least help folks out.

dubc35

Opened up some spots for gaffers: 090,865,318. Have GAF in your greeting. 6* Mercedes, almost max level, not the greatest equipment or abilities yet tho.

Shouta

Question for JP players.

Obviously, the next progression will be enhancements, which are limited resources. Which ones are the most important? I realize that it's fully dependent upon which characters you've got, but if we took a "pretend you had everyone" approach, how would they be ranked?

Like, take Randi as an example. His turn him from a B-tier character to SS-tier. Is that more necessary than strapping more power onto an already OP Noctis? Is it better/cheaper to get enhancements for Rain and the gang since there are story-only missions? Should we just shoot for Ramza's for OP Hero's Rime?

Will anything make Medius good?

Certain characters will get their enhancements in batches. Priority in regards to who you should do first should be based on your need or your preference at the time. Some will get really powerful enhancements and some will get just extra buffs to make them a little better so it's up to you to decide.

Wazzy

Banned
I ticket pulled a Poi which is nice for the bonus. I upgraded my Ifrit to 2* and going to get some magicite so I can get the other attack boost.

As for football talk fuck the Pats. I really hope Falcons win.

Xion86

Reached rank 20 and got some friend spots... Any GAFfer that wants a noob friend can add me: 454,123,018.

Also, game sort of redeemed itself after making me suffer with today's pulls:

This was on ADV btw. Never seen them on PRO.

I saw SO many in the first two days on ELT, my ratio is pretty crazy, but lately I've not seen them as much :(.

Oh, also as I'm from the UK I'm not too bothered about the Super Bowl, but what I do like is when cool new trailers are shown during the break time. Hopefully that happens still :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom