• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

So, wiki says the slime is a fairy, and spirit killer says specifically...

Possible bug: While other killer materias are unique, Spirit Slayer is not

So putting just one on a mage should help anyone having trouble right?

I'm crafting one to put on Noctis for the event, for anyone needing some umph

Shouta

Went and picked up Lapis, did 5 10x1 pulls and no rainbow at all. Total destruction, lol. Oh well. I've got tickets from the event to try for him still at least. I'll post up my pulls in a few.

My gacha budget is gone for the next few months though unless they come out with like some crazy good collaboration soon (VP, Seiken Densetsu 3, Chrono Trigger, etc)

Edit: Got Light Veritas for my Guaranteed 5* ticket.

Alkez

Despite the one sided scoreline this is a pretty good game. I feel both sides of the ball on both teams are playing well. Movement and scores are happening because one side is outplaying the other, and not because either is playing poorly. It's what I like to see in football (and sport in general).

And yes, major Kudos to the Exvius-GAF community for being very flexible with people going off-topic (like me) all the time and not throwing a fit about that :)
We here at Exvius GAF go off tangent enough I think we're all cool with it. LOL. I don't mind the snippet of other things popping up in here, even if I'm not into it. Shows me sides of some of yall I didn't know. :) I like learning more about this crew here.

Yeah most definitely. It's nice feeling like a community as opposed to just a thread.

As a foreigner I have 0 interest on the Super Bowl, don't even know the teams. However I'm pulling for the Falcons because they have a cooler name.

Too bad I've been having bad pull luck recently

I'm actually not American btw lol. Born, raised, and currently live in London. I just have a love for American Football. Where are you from?

jnWake

I'm actually not American btw lol. Born, raised, and currently live in London. I just have a love for American Football. Where are you from?

I'm from Chile. Nobody cares about American Football here, only about the actual Football game.

Certain characters will get their enhancements in batches. Priority in regards to who you should do first should be based on your need or your preference at the time. Some will get really powerful enhancements and some will get just extra buffs to make them a little better so it's up to you to decide.
*looks up Kuja's enhancements*

*laughs*

Alkez

Shout outs to all the people who have put Randi and Primm as their friend units. Usually I rely on a strong friend because I have enough banner units but 2017 has not been kind to me with the BE pulls.

Someone said the other day that the only issue with summoning is not getting the units that you want. But when you can't pull banner units that you need to efficiently farm the event there's clearly an issue. Now whether that issue is with summoning or with the current mog king system is up for debate, but for me my issue with summoning is more than just not getting what I want.

I'm from Chile. Nobody cares about American Football here, only about the actual Football game.

Ah nice. I like Football too. I would like to thank your country for beating Team Messi in back to back years, making him throw a tantrum, and retiring for 2 weeks. His fans are literally the worst in all of sport so that was definitely a sporting highlight for me in 2016 lol.

Muku

You must love the football love you've been getting in past few years from NFL then, eh? :) I think next season another game is being added, yeah?

Zafir

I feel like the rabites are a lot more common than the special units on previous events. I've come across quite a few.

Maybe I'm just lucky though, I have had surprisingly decent luck this weekend.

Muku

All that needs to be said is FF9. 9 gets no love in this game. Though I'd like for Kuja to become useful again. He was good when I first started. But then again I got him at 5* so I was spoiled. XD

Zafir

All that needs to be said is FF9. 9 gets no love in this game. Though I'd like for Kuja to become useful again. He was good when I first started. But then again I got him at 5* so I was spoiled. XD

Yeah I wish FF9 got some love. :(

Muku

Hoolies.

53,073 candies. Guess it's time to buy that axe. ;_; I am tempted to skip a lot of bullshit in this one this time. I might see if I can get both Moogles out of it as well. We'll see. In mean time... here we go.... Gigas Axe GET!

I guess I'll let my shared Primm use it in mean time. For giggles.

Also, these Falcons better get their shit together. Pats want that ring and they're demanding it now with this score. GET THEM FALCS!

tuffymon

Ya know, looking at the score now, and how they're currently playing, you wouldn't realize the score was completely one sided at half time...

Muku

Ya know, looking at the score now, and how they're currently playing, you wouldn't realize the score was completely one sided at half time...

Exactly. I started getting into it just after halftime. Because chores. But now? FFS. If the Falcons let me down... I swear...

Edit: Thanks for nothing Falcons. You didn't deserve to be there with that second half.

Muku

So... the Super Bowl was basically a Troll Blue->Gold->Rainbow for Falcons fans.

I'm sorry, Muku. :/

Right? OMG except it was longer than opening a crystal.

I just didn't want the Pats win. Not that I cared about the Falcons... but really. They didn't want it obviously. Hate the Pats so much. Cowboys and Pats fans are the worst. Now we get to hear from them all off season. Again.

jnWake

Talking about cheap wins, I'm on a 7 win streak on the Arena but I only fight guys I'm pretty sure will be weaker than me lol. I mean, I'm just Rank 20 so I try to challenge people between 10-17.

So far it's been going well mainly thanks to Yun and Seven's lovely limit burst.

leehom

Felt like the game was rigged. Atlanta kept getting a bunch of calls against them and Patriots got away with some.

You could see in the fourth quarter the Falcons defense was worn out and this allowed the Patriots to make that come back.

Lyrian

Felt like the game was rigged. Atlanta kept getting a bunch of calls against them and Patriots got away with some.

You could see in the fourth quarter the Falcons defense was worn out and this allowed the Patriots to make that come back.

That's a good observation. The Falcons kept the momentum going early in the 3rd quarter, but just ran out of stamina to play at the level of the Patriots. Once their defense slowed down to mortal levels, Brady just tore them apart, which is his specialty.

Absolutely scary how surgically Brady just dismembered the Falcons once he finally established a crack in their defense.

By the 4th quarter, the Falcons were self-destructing. There was no excuse for the Falcons to not have taken the knee and set up the game winning field goal (even if it is a long shot) instead of eating a 15+ year sack that took them out of range and enabled the Patriots to complete the comeback.

That's a good observation. The Falcons kept the momentum going early in the 3rd quarter, but just ran out of stamina to play at the level of the Patriots. Once their defense slowed down to mortal levels, Brady just tore them apart, which is his specialty.

Absolutely scary how surgically Brady just dismembered the Falcons once he finally established a crack in their defense.

By the 4th quarter, the Falcons were self-destructing. There was no excuse for the Falcons to not have taken the knee and set up the game winning field goal (even if it is a long shot) instead of eating a 15+ year sack that took them out of range and enabled the Patriots to complete the comeback.

Brady gonna do Brady things.

tuffymon

I'm amazed Brady crushed the record 414 passing yards with 466. It was stated before the game that if anyone was to break that number, it'd have been Ryan.

Muku

I see the Nintendo Switch commercial came on and folks talking about Pats taking control of game after that. I'd like to just say it must be Nintendo's fault! LOL ;)

#thanksnintendo

Lyrian

Brady gonna do Brady things.

Yup.

I'm amazed Brady crushed the record 414 passing yards with 466. It was stated before the game that if anyone was to break that number, it'd have been Ryan.

Would have been Ryan, had the Falcons not ran out of steam and then was taken to the schoolyard.

I see the Nintendo Switch commercial came on and folks talking about Pats taking control of game after that. I'd like to just say it must be Nintendo's fault! LOL ;)

#thanksnintendo

That's a bit of a misnomer from the Super Bowl thread. The Pats had already scored the first touchdown of their comeback by the time the Switch commercial played. No one realized yet that the comeback was in progress until Ryan fumbled after the commercial break and the rout was then on.

It's a convenient scapegoat though for what happened to the Falcons though. They have to be trying to figure out where it all went so horribly wrong for them.

Muku

Yup.

Would have been Ryan, had the Falcons not ran out of steam and then was taken to the schoolyard.

That's a bit of a misnomer from the Super Bowl thread. The Pats had already scored the first touchdown of their comeback by the time the Switch commercial played. No one realized yet that the comeback was in progress until Ryan fumbled after the commercial break and the rout was then on.

It's a convenient scapegoat though for what happened to the Falcons though. They have to be trying to figure out where it all went so horribly wrong for them.

Well of course it's a scapegoat. Anything to blame anyone other than Falcons. LOL. I just find it hiliarious. Plus with Obama gone, we have to blame stuff on someone!!!! Hah.

Though do find it interesting this was first SB with OT. Too bad first one had to be most lackluster one.

fionel

49 pulls first thing in the morning - no cloud, no rainbows, and only 2 new golds for me (Earth Veritas and William). About par for course for me these days! :(

Muku

I had to go watch a Ducktales movie to make myself feel better after the SB. It worked. Now I'm singing the theme song.

And now the snow is sticking outside. Maybe I should take a midnight walk in an hour and some change.

bonkeng

I had to go watch a Ducktales movie to make myself feel better after the SB. It worked. Now I'm singing the theme song.

And now the snow is sticking outside. Maybe I should take a midnight walk in an hour and some change.

*picks up mic and sings with Muku

Duck Tales (woo oo)
Everyday they're out there making,
Duck Tales (woo oo)
Tales of daring-do bad and good
Luck Tales (woo oo)

There. I hope you feel much better now lol.

Wazzy

Banned
So the portable app tickets I used on the Yun banner gave me Seven and Jack.

I pulled Trey earlier today as well....why am I pulling all the Type 0 units :(

Muku

*picks up mic and sings with Muku

Duck Tales (woo oo)
Everyday they're out there making,
Duck Tales (woo oo)
Tales of daring-do bad and good
Luck Tales (woo oo)

There. I hope you feel much better now lol.

Yessssssssssss!!!! I think my Longboard helped with watching the movie. LOL. Just got back from my walk in the snow. So beautiful. Nice, peaceful way to end the day as it rolled over to .. well... the day after SB.

We will get Cloud when Gumi damn well wants us too. ;_; Which may be never at this rate. Because look how they hold Orlandu close to their bosom.

Ken

ty ffbe discord

Y8ht4hx.png

Prototype

Rerolling all day and got a 5* Noctis, but dont like anything else I got in 9 tickets.

Really want Rydia, Celes, Cecil, Kain, Fran, Terra.

Also, is Baltheir in the game?

tuffymon

YA! take THAT shitty blue! grats!

Baltheir IS in the game, just not for global YET~

Also I'd keep that account, all of those others are of the chump 3* rarity (thats not to say they are all chump... looking at you cecil). If it didn't come across well enough... it'd be easier to pull the 6 you've named playing for a few weeks, than it would be that Noctis, who is stupidly op~

Andvary

Congrats Ken!

Rerolling all day and got a 5* Noctis, but dont like anything else I got in 9 tickets.

Really want Rydia, Celes, Cecil, Kain, Fran, Terra.

Also, is Baltheir in the game?

Keep that account, you'll get the rest somewhat easily.

Wow, the drop rate for Cloud seems terrible, I've seen many japanese youtubers (around 6 maybe? one of them spent 80k lapis) try for him and all of them have failed.

Muku

ty ffbe discord

Soooo.... you got a fake Randi? SWEET!

Seriously though, congrats! :)

Edit; Sweet, sweet tickets from Portal App event. Yes plz

Damnit. I need to start remembering this banner to do Free Summon when daily requires it. Did 1/2 and got another Popoi. No one wants you Popoi

Rixa

Daily: Roselia
Tix1: Sazh
Tix2: Penelo (95% tm now)
Tix3: Lenna
Tix4: Blue to Gold to Chizuru :)

Too bad I don't need more Blade Masteries :D

But this is way better than Saturdays 2x Bedile & 1 Sabin.
WoL now 5* 80lvl. Time to hoard more cactuars and wait his 6*.

Nikokuno

49 pulls first thing in the morning - no cloud, no rainbows, and only 2 new golds for me (Earth Veritas and William). About par for course for me these days! :(

There are 6 Veritas available in the game. Light is one of the 5 star ones along with Dark and Fire.

Here are my pulls. Sadness. =(

http://imgur.com/HRJaZpB
http://imgur.com/xacLSn6
http://imgur.com/FdQK6Rc
http://imgur.com/U7dEI8L
http://imgur.com/rS9BLOi

Sorry for both of you. Cloud seems to be hard to pull.

Muku

Daily: Roselia
Tix1: Sazh
Tix2: Penelo (95% tm now)
Tix3: Lenna
Tix4: Blue to Gold to Chizuru :)

Too bad I don't need more Blade Masteries :D

But this is way better than Saturdays 2x Bedile & 1 Sabin.
WoL now 5* 80lvl. Time to hoard more cactuars and wait his 6*.

Congrats on cap WoL.

Sigh. I'd still like a WoL. This game srsly hates me.

Rixa

Congrats on cap WoL.

Sigh. I'd still like a WoL. This game srsly hates me.
Yeah I had over 60 Cactuars on inventory. But then Jack shit happened and I pulled nothing so decided to use jumbos for my 4* WoL. I still have those King Mog jumbos to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom