• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Like the killers are used in the + recipe later, do others take the same route? ie hp 10%? I'm at the point I'll stop making them, but if I can merge 2 for a 15% or something down the road I'll obviously not stop.

Muku

Yeah I had over 60 Cactuars on inventory. But then Jack shit happened and I pulled nothing so decided to use jumbos for my 4* WoL. I still have those King Mog jumbos to buy.

I think they were a good use.

This will be the second Mog King event that I let all 100 Cactaur rot on him. Not a damn person to use them on. :(

Though thinking... it would be awesome if next banner is worth a shit. Maybe something nice. Could use Cactaur then.

fionel

Sorry for both of you. Cloud seems to be hard to pull.

Heh thanks. Now I'm pondering if I should do another 11 pulls + 10 tickets that I'm getting from this event. It will most likely lead to another disappointment on top of depleting all my tickets and sufficient lapis to do a 10 pull. Oh well, first world problems right? ;)

tuffymon

I think they were a good use.

This will be the second Mog King event that I let all 100 Cactaur rot on him. Not a damn person to use them on. :(

Though thinking... it would be awesome if next banner is worth a shit. Maybe something nice. Could use Cactaur then.

I usually will hold 10k currency until after the event since you have 2 weeks to decide/get anything on the next banner... Oddly enough, I've always had a super amazing pull right after I've used up the gigantaurs on other units than went... crap /eyeroll

Muku

I usually will hold 10k currency until after the event since you have 2 weeks to decide/get anything on the next banner... Oddly enough, I've always had a super amazing pull right after I've used up the gigantaurs on other units than went... crap /eyeroll

I just don't want to waste time farming currency that I may not even need. That and the NRG as I have other things I can do with that. So I hope for pulls during the event.

Though, like you, I usually pull something after I've used most or all of my Cactaur. -_-;

Pachimari

I am dropping SoM Advanced, it's too complicated for me to understand the whole thing to beat the slime monster. Guess I'll just do the Pro and get the 10 candy each time. Which means I can get 4 metal gigantuars every 2 hours. I also need all the ingredients to awake my Luneth.

slash3584

So guys help me out here,

My current team is 6* Chizuru, 6* Cecil, 5* Cloud of Darkness, 5* Kefka and 5* Fina.

I'm looking to level up another unit to replace Fina as she really is not useful anymore.

I was thinking about using a magic dmg/healer hybrid so which one from the following would be better?

Krile, Terra or Primm

KeRaSh

I am dropping SoM Advanced, it's too complicated for me to understand the whole thing to beat the slime monster. Guess I'll just do the Pro and get the 10 candy each time. Which means I can get 4 metal gigantuars every 2 hours. I also need all the ingredients to awake my Luneth.

Complicated? Just use magic. It is incredibly resistant to physical damage.

tuffymon

If you have it, craft spirit killer, I put one on my Noctis over a 10% attack and he one shots with his flask now.

Is the Soul Crown worth the 10k candies for Refia? Not sure I want to spend that much candy on a +8 SPR...

Don't forget the thing that makes it the most worthwhile... the 5% elemental resists to everything~

Pachimari

Complicated? Just use magic. It is incredibly resistant to physical damage.
No. I tried out all of my magic and it didn't do shit. I'm gonna try out these when I get home but it all just sounds so complicated. I also only have 1 esper and that's Siren and I haven't enhanced her or trained her... I also haven't crafted any abilities.

Magic does work on it.

Win PRO using only Exdeath with at least magic 430 (400+ MAG Exdeath needs you to use Diabolos/Shiva's granted ability Deshell / Faith).

Dragon Worm - Dual Black Magic: Thundaga
Hell Phoenix - Dual Black Magic: Blizzaga
Thunder Gigas - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose (He had a little health left, used autoattack to finish off, level 10 bonus units)
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm lvl 36) / Deshell / Faith(400+ MAG saves MP. Combination of one of the two)
Vampire Lord - Wicked Light
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm) / Deshell / Faith(Cheaper MP)
Dread Slime - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose
Dark Lich - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Meteor

Imperil
Exdeath - Wicked Light or lesser effective Primm - Saintly Beam
Done.

Boost up your MAG to like Insane level for best results.

All of those spells should be obtainable from equipped Espers.

Siren: Deshell 2*
Shiva: Deshell + Faith 1* Imperil 2*
Ramuh: All of the above at 2*
Diabolos: Deshell 1* Imperil 2*
Carbunkle: Deshell 2*

Muku

So guys help me out here,

My current team is 6* Chizuru, 6* Cecil, 5* Cloud of Darkness, 5* Kefka and 5* Fina.

I'm looking to level up another unit to replace Fina as she really is not useful anymore.

I was thinking about using a magic dmg/healer hybrid so which one from the following would be better?

Krile, Terra or Primm

I would personally build up Terra. But that's me. I like my Terra and still use her from time to time. These days tend to run a mostly physical group now I have the power for it.

Pach, do you have the characters with same moves to chain? Chaining is the important part here. Definitely helping with my alt account.

KeRaSh

Don't forget the thing that makes it the most worthwhile... the 5% elemental resists to everything~

5% doesn't sound like much. I know every bit helps but... Ah well fuck it. What else am I going to buy? Sitting on an inventory full of Metal Gigantuars without touching the new batch and already have 60+ of all 6* mats... Also already bought the Megacrysts.

Pachimari

So I'm playing this game on my iPad Pro, but I would like to play it on my phone, unfortunately it's an Android. If I can continue my progress on an iPhone without losing out on lapis then I will do so later this year. Is that possible if it's on the same OS?

Muku

So I'm playing this game on my iPad Pro, but I would like to play it on my phone, unfortunately it's an Android. If I can continue my progress on an iPhone without losing out on lapis then I will do so later this year. Is that possible if it's on the same OS?

If you want to play on any other device, you'll have to connect it up to FB.

Did a 1/2 pull on alt because well I can still use lots of shit. Especially help of the rainbow (non troll) kind. Pull and get a Gold. Hmm, that's suspect. Open it up..... Agrias. /headdesk Really? I already have her here. But yall refuse to give me her on my main.

I'm glad I saved that 4 star ticket!

8XcpYab.jpg

Muku

Grr I hate imgur and my usual upload site was down. Fixed!

NOW WHERE IS BEST GIRL YUFFIE DAMMIT SCREW THESE FFBE MOOKS!

Daaammmmmmmnnnn. Congrats man!

We'll see Cloud in GL like... never.

Edit: Okay, it's my alt account that is just getting the love tonight. Two runs in a row, Rabite's. Not one, not two, not even three. But FOUR both times.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The moment you realize that you didnt login on Saturday and missed out on the TM Moogle at the end of the month....lol.

Nikokuno

Heh thanks. Now I'm pondering if I should do another 11 pulls + 10 tickets that I'm getting from this event. It will most likely lead to another disappointment on top of depleting all my tickets and sufficient lapis to do a 10 pull. Oh well, first world problems right? ;)

Don't burn yourself bro

I'm glad I saved that 4 star ticket!

8XcpYab.jpg

RvlkJWU.jpg

Finally was able to get a featured 5* after failing to get Tidus, Balthier, Noctis, Nyx.

Didn't get the other 5* in the banner so I can power him up anymore.

Congrats to you !!

The moment you realize that you didnt login on Saturday and missed out on the TM Moogle at the end of the month....lol.

#feelbedman

Pachimari

If you want to play on any other device, you'll have to connect it up to FB.

I heard that already but you don't get universal lapis. So you will have lapis stored on your phone and on your tablet. I wondered if this was different if I used a phone and tablet with the same OS.

bonkeng

Cloud's sprite is so great. Grats on getting him.

How do you see your rabbites encounter rates guys?

Today is a great day for bunny hunting.

I started the day with only 4 rabites.

Now I have a total of 36. So today alone, I caught 32 of those tiny bastards.

Pachimari

ty ffbe discord

Can I get an invite? I don't think there's any link for the discord on this thread.

Oh yeah, I would like an invite too please. :)

Magic does work on it.

Win PRO using only Exdeath with at least magic 430 (400+ MAG Exdeath needs you to use Diabolos/Shiva's granted ability Deshell / Faith).

Dragon Worm - Dual Black Magic: Thundaga
Hell Phoenix - Dual Black Magic: Blizzaga
Thunder Gigas - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose (He had a little health left, used autoattack to finish off, level 10 bonus units)
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm lvl 36) / Deshell / Faith(400+ MAG saves MP. Combination of one of the two)
Vampire Lord - Wicked Light
Dual Black Magic: Firaga with Flaming Wall(Primm) / Deshell / Faith(Cheaper MP)
Dread Slime - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Osmose
Dark Lich - Dual Black Magic: Meteor & Meteor

So this actually worked on PRO and made it so easy. My problem is, that I only have one friend who have an Exdeath with good enough magic. And my own Exdeath only has 89 in magic.

Valentus

Morning guys!

Man, what a choke of atlanta!, i dont give a fuck about american football, but when i read the news and that 28-3, oh my god.

The evil axis won this one...

More rabbids!!!! wait, just 2???? MOTHERFUCKERS

Malakhov

Banned
Today is a great day for bunny hunting.

I started the day with only 4 rabites.

Now I have a total of 36. So today alone, I caught 32 of those tiny bastards.
Hmm, you keep the count or there is a way to see it?

I have absolutely no idea how many I've encountered but I got 6,5 and 4 of them a few times.

Niahak

I don't really like this event - while the artwork and music are good nostalgia-wise, compared to other mog-king events it is super tedious.

Difficulties are only additive, so you end up with 6 rounds at PRO or 7 at ELT. Mana beast is actually less obnoxious than the slime, since the latter means you have to build for MAG on at least one character (and for me, 2 on ELT if I want to one-round it).

Repeat-snooze (how I normally play these events) can be done on PRO, but it takes a really long time compared to the Tactics crossover or even the FFZero event. Zero had the doublicorn which was obnoxious to kill, but at least the rewards were pretty good, and if you miss out on doublicorn it was just a couple minutes before you could try again.

The boss battle animation playing for Lich as well as Mana Beast on PRO only reinforces the thought that this event doesn't respect the player's time. I usually prefer to play just a couple minutes every hour or so, so it'd be nice to get in a couple rounds rather than just one.

On the plus side, finally got a 2nd dual wield (using all my moogles) so I can run it on my Noctis and share a dual-wielding Randi. Hooray!

evangd007

30 Rabites on 70 Liches (I farm PRO unless I can get a whale Randi to help on ELT). I suppose I've been pretty lucky.

FF portal app rewards are out too.

I think I've decided to go for the axe... I'm quite close and considering I don't have Mercedes TM yet it may be worth while.

Then I'll work towards the usual materials and cactuars. I am considering the 30k moogle too but I just don't know.

Xion86

Mana Beast total defeated: 74
Rabite total defeated: 40

Hmmm Spirit Slayer on Exdeath would be pointless right, as it's physical damage only? Have it on Noctis right now.

Lyrian

Crap luck is continuing, as my arctic cold streak continues.

54 - nope
55 - nope

Yay, I'm now a member of the 2.8% in futility for this banner:

Rabbite hell: 20 ELT + 65 PRO runs to date: 9 total rabbites

/shakes head in disbelief

support me ffbe-gaf :)

I'm sitting on
snow
agrias
luka
garnet
xiao
hope
vanille
garnet
kefka
terra
cloud of darkness kyrie

as my bes units :X

Should I go for some last pulls on the yun events or on the mana events pull?
For the mana events I already have 2x primm and 2x popoi... and there are still days left before it's removed, so I can potentially outluck myself and drop a randi...
As for yun either i pull him (or the support for the same banner), but hopefully no more xiao (have 4....)..

Or should I instead do just the half cost pull daily and ignore everything else till a more attractive banner comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom