• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, Gratz! Cloud gonna elude me since I used all my luck on Julian.

Couple of points .1% isn't guaranteed even after 10 runs, it's just an average. If you run only one unit, it's 1000 runs for a unit.

The more bonus units you run during a currency event, the more you get, thus the faster you work towards the moogle. Then depending on your luck with bonus monsters, it can even go faster.

Generally speaking, Moogles are something you bank for your hard to get units that you want the TM from like your base-5 star units. =o

Going forward I think I'm going to do this rather than using it to top off units at 90%. Just stack them all until I get a must have TM then go 0-100 real quick.

Fantomex

Ok who is this? lol. Text him your chest people 😂😂😂

Nyf5taT.jpg

Going forward I think I'm going to do this rather than using it to top off units at 90%. Just stack them all until I get a must have TM then go 0-100 real quick.

Yeah I did exactly what you did use them as top offs at 90%. 80% if I was inpatient for that particular TM (PoC). I now am back up to 12 of them and I am just going to keep them to get insta TM's that are extremely powerful. If I pull a Queen she will get 10 of them for instance.

dubc35

noob question: what is DPS? I see some comments about a high tier DPS or low level DPS when referring to different units. I've searched it a couple times on the wiki but can't find much as to what it means. Thanks for answering my noob question.

Niahak

noob question: what is DPS? I see some comments about a high tier DPS or low level DPS when referring to different units. I've searched it a couple times on the wiki but can't find much as to what it means. Thanks for answering my noob question.

DPS is Damage Per Second (more applicable to real-time games and most often used for games like WOW or Leage of Legends).

In this context it's more like Damage per round and almost always applies to physical damage rather than magical damage.

Shouta

DPS is Damage Per Second or basically a term for Damage Dealer.

RedZaraki

Banned

DPS = Damage Per Second

It's an age old RPG term people just use. It means a damage dealing character. In this game, usually Physical Damage Dealers, because people call Magic Damage Dealers Mages.

Tanks = Tanks. Hard to kill characters that soak damage and protect other units. Healers = self explanatory.

Damage Per Second. It's a common term in games like MMO's or Diablo style games. I don't know why people use it here other than it's short and easy. I always say physical or magic damage as it's more appropriate.

tuffymon

Mana Beast total defeated: 74
Rabite total defeated: 40

Hmmm Spirit Slayer on Exdeath would be pointless right, as it's physical damage only? Have it on Noctis right now.

Physical or magical, it'd work either way.

And I got 150 tickets and 40k lapis waiting for it. If I wait long enough, I might get up to 45k lapis.

I'm incredibly impressed with the dedication, I'll have my fingers crossed for you then... do make a YouTube vid when you splurge out :p

Went to that reddit Ling post, and first reply was this

This bitch of a unit tried to screw my arena streak last night. Ling + Exdeath + 3 Noctii. I killed the Exdeath and Noctii no problem, but Ling was left...at full HP. I was like, "what? did someone cover her?"

Nope. She had 100% dodge. I could not hit her for the remaining 8-9 rounds, not even once beyond poisoning her, and she just kept outhealing it.

I fought her yesterday, poison being the only affliction that stuck, had to nuke her down...

Pachimari

Anyone here who wants to share an Exdeath with 400+ magic who has dual black magic? I could really need a few of these for PRO. I haven't even started ELF yet.

RedZaraki

Banned
Physical or magical, it'd work either way.

I'm incredibly impressed with the dedication, I'll have my fingers crossed for you then... do make a YouTube vid when you splurge out :p

Went to that reddit Ling post, and first reply was this

This bitch of a unit tried to screw my arena streak last night. Ling + Exdeath + 3 Noctii. I killed the Exdeath and Noctii no problem, but Ling was left...at full HP. I was like, "what? did someone cover her?"

Nope. She had 100% dodge. I could not hit her for the remaining 8-9 rounds, not even once beyond poisoning her, and she just kept outhealing it.

I fought her yesterday, poison being the only affliction that stuck, had to nuke her down...

You know what, I think I will make a video about it. Why the heck not. Ugh, now I'm getting nervous.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hoping we get news tomorrow about the VDay units.

Outside of the Halloween units, to be fair were on par with the terrible Ramza and Delita. They've been solid and work pretty well into the current selection. Hope the event is something new too, if not, another LNY event would be nice.

More important, release the rest of the current continent. Give us Odin.

To think, we are less than 2 weeks away from the Giglamesh trial.

Muku

I heard that already but you don't get universal lapis. So you will have lapis stored on your phone and on your tablet. I wondered if this was different if I used a phone and tablet with the same OS.

Not sure if anyone replied, but it's based on OS. So as far as I know if you earn Lapis on iphone and then you use ipad, you'll have it. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.)

But if you go from the iOS environment to the Android environment is where it's divided. That's why I plan on keeping anything major thing I do on iOS to keep my Lapis there while doing TM farming in the Android environment.

Ok who is this? lol. Text him your chest people ������

What the ..... Kanik, OMG LOLOL

So I am thinking about downloading the JPN version of the game and rerolling some to see if I can get a Cloud to play with. Any easy to find guides on how to do so? Will be using android for it not going through that shit on my iPhone.

Edit: Nevermind figured it out!

Niahak

But if you go from the iOS environment to the Android environment is where it's divided. That's why I plan on keeping anything major thing I do on iOS to keep my Lapis there while doing TM farming in the Android environment.

To add to this - my understanding (haven't tested) is also that the Amazon appstore version is also divided from the Google Play version. So if you buy something using Amazon coins, make sure it's something that goes into your inbox so you can redeem it on whichever version you normally play on.

dubc35

DPS is Damage Per Second (more applicable to real-time games and most often used for games like WOW or Leage of Legends).

In this context it's more like Damage per round and almost always applies to physical damage rather than magical damage.

DPS is Damage Per Second or basically a term for Damage Dealer.

DPS = Damage Per Second

It's an age old RPG term people just use. It means a damage dealing character. In this game, usually Physical Damage Dealers, because people call Magic Damage Dealers Mages.

Tanks = Tanks. Hard to kill characters that soak damage and protect other units. Healers = self explanatory.

Damage Per Second. It's a common term in games like MMO's or Diablo style games. I don't know why people use it here other than it's short and easy. I always say physical or magic damage as it's more appropriate.
Thanks all! I knew it had something to do with ATK but I wasn't exactly sure what the acronym meant.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm rerolling an alt account so it can purely be to save for big units and ugh troll rainbow pull was Primm.

Thankfully the portal app rewards make rerolling easier since you get more tries. I'm hoping to grab a Noctis for this account but a Yun would work too.

Muku

To be fair... he would deserve that chest. 1,000 Needles to the face. Though could be worse. Could be a Tonberry for an insta gib to the face.

Edit: Just looked up area code location. Curiousity.

Pachimari

Add me. 378 236 838
I sent you a friend request!

Not sure if anyone replied, but it's based on OS. So as far as I know if you earn Lapis on iphone and then you use ipad, you'll have it. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.)
That's cool! I'll share between devices when I buy the iPhone 7S. :) Although it's okay how it is now, as long as I have my items and materials on both devices it's cool.

Muku

To add to this - my understanding (haven't tested) is also that the Amazon appstore version is also divided from the Google Play version. So if you buy something using Amazon coins, make sure it's something that goes into your inbox so you can redeem it on whichever version you normally play on.

Pachi, might want to add to this in case. Whichever version you use.

But yeah, it's nice.

Wazzy

Banned
I doubt anyone wants the account but while rerolling I pulled a Gilgamesh along with Zidane, Cecil, Refia and Popoi which is pretty decent starting team. If anyone wants the account give me heads up before I delete it to keep rerolling or maybe I'll keep it as a third account if no one wants it lmao

I doubt anyone wants the account but while rerolling I pulled a Gilgamesh along with Zidane, Cecil, Refia and Popoi which is pretty decent starting team. If anyone wants the account give me heads up before I delete it to keep rerolling or maybe I'll keep it as a third account if no one wants it lmao
I'd be interested in it as an alt...

That's okay too if you want the account. Only thing is you'll need a dummy Facebook account because I can't find another way to transfer the account over.
I'll PM you, I have a dummy ready. I've been meaning to reroll for an alt but just haven't had time so this is very awesome. Plus my luck sucks with this game and pulls most of the time!

Wazzy

Banned
I'll PM you, I have a dummy ready. I've been meaning to reroll for an alt but just haven't had time so this is very awesome. Plus my luck sucks with this game and pulls most of the time!
Done! i linked the account so you should be good to use it with that Facebook. :)

I'm going to logout of it now so I can continue rerolling.

Damn so on JPN you get 5400 Lapis for the first 2/3? required missions to get to the home screen and 5 tickets. It's still downloading so I haven't even retrieved what is in the mailbox yet so it could have more. That is crazy compared to what we get. Need the whales to spend more so we can be treated like regular children instead of red headed step children.

Muku

Damn so on JPN you get 5400 Lapis for the first 2/3? required missions to get to the home screen and 5 tickets. It's still downloading so I haven't even retrieved what is in the mailbox yet so it could have more. That is crazy compared to what we get. Need the whales to spend more so we can be treated like regular children instead of red headed step children.

We'll never get that kind of love because we aren't Japan. I've given up on getting anywhere near a fraction of the nice stuff they get.

We'll never get that kind of love because we aren't Japan. I've given up on getting anywhere near a fraction of the nice stuff they get.

You're probably right although I will give them that with Brave Frontier at least now it is much closer to JPN than it used to be outside of content releases still behind which is understandable.

You get quite a bit more overall.

I recently got 2k lapis and ten tickets. Used them on the cloud banner. They're a lot more generous!
Done! i linked the account so you should be good to use it with that Facebook. :)

I'm going to logout of it now so I can continue rerolling.
Awesome, thanks again! Much appreciated

Muku

Just curious, anyone have a guesstimate on when we might get Garland 6*? I just kind of want to set expectations in place. He's the one I want a 6* for so badly but I am sure it's a long way off still.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Just curious, anyone have a guesstimate on when we might get Garland 6*? I just kind of want to set expectations in place. He's the one I want a 6* for so badly but I am sure it's a long way off still.

He came two weeks after Orlandu and we're at least a month out from that.

Muku

He came two weeks after Orlandu and we're at least a month out from that.

Well fucking hell. LOL want Orlandu... and he would be tied to being not long behind. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. It is going to be so freaking boring until either one. ;_;

Shouta

It's only to start out that they get that infusion. Doesn't GL have like 10 tickets now too or something for folks starting out now?

You get quite a bit more overall.

I recently got 2k lapis and ten tickets. Used them on the cloud banner. They're a lot more generous!
Awesome, thanks again! Much appreciated

That 2k and 10 tickets aren't permanent, only for a little while. They're really not more generous than GL aside from special livestream rewards. For quite awhile GL had far better rewards and a daily login bonus in fact.

It's only to start out that they get that infusion. Doesn't GL have like 10 tickets now too or something for folks starting out now?

That 2k and 10 tickets aren't permanent, only for a little while. They're really not more generous than GL aside from special livestream rewards. For quite awhile GL had far better rewards and a daily login bonus in fact.

No you get 5. If an in game giveaway is going on you get that as well so they probably get the extra 3 or whatever for the app thing going on right now. So it finally finished downloading and in the end you start with 7500 Lapis and 16 Tickets off the bat. Fucking amazing. Of course all of my pulls were shit and only like 5 of them had units we don't even have in Global lol. If this 2 device reroll thing works well I will do it until I get Cloud.

Shouta

No you get 5. If an in game giveaway is going on you get that as well so they probably get the extra 3 or whatever for the app thing going on right now. So it finally finished downloading and in the end you start with 7500 Lapis and 16 Tickets off the bat. Fucking amazing. Of course all of my pulls were shit and only like 5 of them had units we don't even have in Global lol. If this 2 device reroll thing works well I will do it until I get Cloud.

So more or less the same situation as JP. JP only starts with enough for a 10+1 and like 5 tickets, I think. Anything extra is from giveaways typically, which is probably the 2k+10 extra tickets you got lol. It's to offset the game being so much farther ahead because starting out now would be rough without extra units to help you along.

So more or less the same situation as JP. JP only starts with enough for a 10+1 and like 5 tickets, I think. Anything extra is from giveaways typically, which is probably the 2k+10 extra tickets you got lol. It's to offset the game being so much farther ahead because starting out now would be rough without extra units to help you along.

Oh I get it for sure. It was just eye popping that the first mission gave an instant 5k Lapis lol. The other things I noticed was the 5% TM specific moogle from my 10+1 do you get that everytime? Also I wish I could read this shit. Actually since you are around right now Shouta is the only way to reroll on JPN doing the two device method with a code?

Shouta

Oh I get it for sure. It was just eye popping that the first mission gave an instant 5k Lapis lol. The other things I noticed was the 5% TM specific moogle from my 10+1 do you get that everytime? Also I wish I could read this shit. Actually since you are around right now Shouta is the only way to reroll on JPN doing the two device method with a code?

5% moogle is a special promotion for Cloud or Elfried's TMs. They're the featured 5-stars in the banner for this event.

Rerolling only works with the two device/code method.

Yea true. I forgot to mention that. Still , the daily login stuff seems more generous. Could just be cause they're further along. Maybe it's planned for GL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom