• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a blue>yellow>rainbow (Randi) this morning with those extra tickets they gave us. While he's no top tier damage dealer, as a breaker with some offense, I'm happy to get him. Especially if he gets future enhancements like he gets in Jp. Did some house cleaning and have 6 extra friend slots open for anyone that could use him.
TbkGaf: 226,235,707

Muku

Got a blue>yellow>rainbow (Randi) this morning with those extra tickets they gave us. While he's no top tier damage dealer, as a breaker with some offense, I'm happy to get him. Especially if he gets future enhancements like he gets in Jp. Did some house cleaning and have 6 extra friend slots open for anyone that could use him.

Congrats! :)

Saving my tickets for Orlandu. Or something good along the way. We'll see. This banner has been pure garbage. Ready for a new one.

Doctor_No

Saw this on the FFBE thread on 2Ch.

The initial reaction to Cloud was luke-warm on 2Ch, but he seems to be a monster with the right TMs; granted requiring two Elfiede's Martial Glove requires serious whaling.

qtgiJBB.jpg

Y7teAMH.jpg

Lyrian

That's not even his final form. Cloud gets even more with a different gear set, lol

This is true. According to Reddit, Cloud's current theoretical maximum ATK with Best-in-Slot everything right is 1772 ATK (which requires a moderately ridiculous amount of 5* base TMs to achieve).

Shouta

This is true. According to Reddit, Cloud's current theoretical maximum ATK with Best-in-Slot everything right is 1772 ATK (which requires a moderately ridiculous amount of 5* base TMs to achieve).

Yep though you'd want to use the Revolver Saw instead of the Onion Sword for potential damage variance. That'd bring it down to 1752 or so.

EDarkness

The initial reaction to Cloud was luke-warm on 2Ch, but he seems to be a monster with the right TMs; granted requiring two Elfiede's Martial Glove requires serious whaling.

qtgiJBB.jpg

Y7teAMH.jpg

Holy shit! That's insane. I guess it's a level I'll never be at, but it's cool to see someone actually get there. They must have put in some serious work.

Lyrian

I fear the day 7* will make their debuts and people start getting 2.000 ATK x)

Pretty much will have to at this point. If 6*s can reach 1700+ ATK, 7*s will have to surpass that by a pretty significant margin to be meaningful.

That would make anything realistically with less than 1000 ATK to be relatively worthless on newer content, which is a very strange statement to be wrapping one's head around.

Valentus

qtgiJBB.jpg

Y7teAMH.jpg

Yep , all according to my calculations.

I dont even want to know what they Will do with a 5star sephiroth my fucking god.

True Blade mastery????

7* Shadow is gonna make all the haters eat their words.

Actually, looking at gumi upgrading units that no dont give a fuck anymore, i can see a 6 star Celes and/or Locke, and looking that of the 3 upgrades they did (medius,cerius,Xiao) 2 were good and 1 crap, i am excited

Shouta

Randi gets as high as Cloud does, I think.

176*(1+1+.4*3+.1)+(135+40*2+45+12)*4+62 = 1730.8

176 Base (potted)
Onion Sword (135)
Prishe's Hairpiece (45)
Majin's Breastplate (12)
Martial Glove x2 (40x2, 100% equip stats)
Buster Form (100% equip stats)
Defense Instinct from Yamata no Orochi (40%x3)
10% from Bonds of Mana
100% Base stats while equipped with Sword from Hero of Legend
100% Equip stats DH from Hero of Legend
62 attack from Bahamut

You can then chuck in Friend Stat Bonus for close to 1750 but that varies depending on day and how many times your char is used..

Geez, how much attack do you guys have for your damage dealer? I thought it was impressive seeing someone on my friends list with around 700 attack. I might as well save my tickets for Cloud when he hops on over to global. Does he have good skills?

Shouta

Geez, how much attack do you guys have for your damage dealer? I thought it was impressive seeing someone on my friends list with around 700 attack. I might as well save my tickets for Cloud when he hops on over to global. Does he have good skills?

Cloud won't be out for a good long while so no reason to save as the characters inbetween will help you clear content that's coming and are still very strong. =o

Cloud won't be out for a good long while so no reason to save as the characters inbetween will help you clear content that's coming and are still very strong. =o

I think I'm good right now, but I definitely need to gear them up. I currently have Yun and Exdeath as my main dps right now, can easily clear Pro at the moment with my chump bonus characters, but I need to gear up for ELT. I'm transitioning Ling to be my main debuffer but I still need some farming to get her to 6* and lots of gigantaurs after that to level her. In the mean time I got Bartz as a 6*, but to be honest he seems pretty lackluster dps wise but at least he has some utility. Cecil I need to gear and level. Luckily I have a 6* Luka so I feel my healing is in a great place, though I need to gear her with something like HP ups just in case. In the mean time, if the freaking Thunder God Cid is arriving in some months I'll try to roll for him, and it would also be neat to awaken Agrias to 6*.

I still need to go through story, only just got to the second continent (the one where it takes you to the menu, not the place right after Granshelt), I feel 95% of my time playing this game is running Vortex.

bonkeng

I think I'm good right now, but I definitely need to gear them up. I currently have Yun and Exdeath as my main dps right now, can easily clear Pro at the moment with my chump bonus characters, but I need to gear up for ELT. I'm transitioning Ling to be my main debuffer but I still need some farming to get her to 6* and lots of gigantaurs after that to level her. In the mean time I got Bartz as a 6*, but to be honest he seems pretty lackluster dps wise but at least he has some utility. Cecil I need to gear and level. Luckily I have a 6* Luka so I feel my healing is in a great place, though I need to gear her with something like HP ups just in case. In the mean time, if the freaking Thunder God Cid is arriving in some months I'll try to roll for him, and it would also be neat to awaken Agrias to 6*.

I still need to go through story, only just got to the second continent (the one where it takes you to the menu, not the place right after Granshelt), I feel 95% of my time playing this game is running Vortex.

Your team should be good enough for a while. All your roles are covered.

Physical dps = Yun and Bartz

Mage = Exdeath

Tank = Cecil

Healer = Luka

Breaker = Agrias and Ling

And post your id here, maybe we can help you clear some content.

Your team should be good enough for a while. All your roles are covered.

Physical dps = Yun and Bartz

Mage = Exdeath

Tank = Cecil

Healer = Luka

Breaker = Agrias and Ling

And post your id here, maybe we can help you clear some content.

My id is 606,047,057 Sim. My leader is Exdeath and he only has 320 mag. I've seen people on the buddy list with much higher mag, so I need to figure out what abilities and gear to slot in, since at the moment I have 4 twinspells in his ability slots lol.

Muku

My id is 606,047,057 Sim. My leader is Exdeath and he only has 320 mag. I've seen people on the buddy list with much higher mag, so I need to figure out what abilities and gear to slot in, since at the moment I have 4 twinspells in his ability slots lol.

Sending you a request here in a second. I'd suggest adding GAF in your comment somewhere. Otherwise folks won't know you're part of GAF. Or when we clean our lists of non GAF folks, which it will look like we're doing if we remove you, you'll be off our list.

Removed some friends. Some haven't been in on almost 2 months. :( (I've kept Chilly.. because... it's not yet time..) And removed Killer since he's quit. :(

Right now I run Primm for the event. Otherwise I normally run my Luneth.

Edit: Bwa haha. Nevermind. Seems you've hit your limit.

If you end up making space and want on my list, send me a request at 936,875,612

bonkeng

Sent.

As muku said, put GAF in your message so we you're part of ExviusGAF community.

Andvary

You're still sharing your Luneth =)

Broseybrose

Do anyone here have an Exdeath with 400+ magic and Dual Black Magic I can borrow to farm some candy?

Ill share mine. I was sharing a 4* Primm, but I think enough people are sharing better bonus units that I could do more good by sharing my Exdeath.

edit - i have free spots for GAFfers. Add if you dont already have me!

350 186 594

Plz put GAF in your msg/greeting so you dont get kicked later!

Malakhov

Banned
The more I use a friend's Randi equipped with an excalibur in this event, the more I like him. Paired with my Gilgamesh they are doing insane damage together but I will resist the urge to pull for him...

across

The more I use a friend's Randi equipped with an excalibur in this event, the more I like him. Paired with my Gilgamesh they are doing insane damage together but I will resist the urge to pull for him...

It's impressive how many people are missing the point completely in this event by not using Excalibur on him (I guess maybe they haven't TM'd it?). I have one on my list who's using Moonblade. Hello? Three of the bosses resist dark?

To be fair it's not that big of a deal, I guess, but hitting an elemental weakness makes up for a good 100 or more attack vs. using, say, Sakura/BM.

bonkeng

It's impressive how many people are missing the point completely in this event by not using Excalibur on him (I guess maybe they haven't TM'd it?). I have one on my list who's using Moonblade. Hello? Three of the bosses resist dark?

To be fair it's not that big of a deal, I guess, but hitting an elemental weakness makes up for a good 100 or more attack vs. using, say, Sakura/BM.

Moonblade is more hassle than helpful.

I used Enhancer on mine rather than Excalibur. Since Randi still does enough damage to 1-shot all bosses except 5th and 6th.

Some shared their Randis butt naked.

across

I used Enhancer on mine rather than Excalibur. Since Randi still does enough damage to 1-shot all bosses except 5th and 6th.

Yours has high enough attack (you've got a Seal of Destruction or two, right? And Genji Glove?) that it doesn't matter, but there're some on the cusp of 700-750 attack who are using Enhancer/Sakura+BM instead of Excalibur+Enhancer; the latter will do more damage against bosses 4, 6 and 7.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter - the event is trivial regardless - and maybe they just don't have Excalibur, but I suspect it's largely people just going for 'biggest number best results' without thinking.

Malakhov

Banned
Like I said, it doesn't really matter - the event is trivial regardless - and maybe they just don't have Excalibur, but I suspect it's largely people just going for 'biggest number best results' without thinking.
Yes, exactly. I still see people sharing their units with the deathbringer...

As soon as I saw that there was dark resists and holy weakness, I took off my moonblade from Gilgamesh even though he has a nice bonus from it, to replace it with Excalibur but oh well...

Randi with high atk and an Excalibur can one shot the mana beast with slice thrice. Other weapon in primary slot and Excalibur in second slot. He does over 300k DMG with his second hit.

bonkeng

Yours has high enough attack (you've got a Seal of Destruction or two, right? And Genji Glove?) that it doesn't matter, but there're some on the cusp of 700-750 attack who are using Enhancer/Sakura+BM instead of Excalibur+Enhancer; the latter will do more damage against bosses 4, 6 and 7.

Yes I do have those.

I'm curious on your choice of Excalibur+Enhancer combo and not Excalibur+Sakura/BM?

I tested it just now, seems like Excalibur+SakuraBM combo deals higher damage than Excalibur+Enhancer.

Yes, exactly. I still see people sharing their units with the deathbringer...

As soon as I saw that there was dark resists and holy weakness, I took off my moonblade from Gilgamesh even though he has a nice bonus from it, to replace it with Excalibur but oh well...

Randi with high atk and an Excalibur can one shot the mana beast with slice thrice. Other weapon in primary slot and Excalibur in second slot. He does over 300k DMG with his second hit.

To be fair, Mana Beast is a pushover for Randi. All 3 set ups (Enhancer+SakuraBM, Excalibur+SakuraBM, Excalibur+Enhancer) I tested can 1-shot Mana Beast, Worm, Hell Phoenix and the Vampire.

Thunder Gigas and the Lich can be 1-shotted on certain set ups, but not all 3.

Of course, with Primm's Rush skill, all 6 can be 1-shotted.

Malakhov

Banned
Yes I do have those.

I'm curious on your choice of Excalibur+Enhancer combo and not Excalibur+Sakura/BM?

I tested it just now, seems like Excalibur+SakuraBM combo deals higher damage than Excalibur+Enhancer.

To be fair, Mana Beast is a pushover for Randi. All 3 set ups (Enhancer+SakuraBM, Excalibur+SakuraBM, Excalibur+Enhancer) I tested can 1-shot Mana Beast, Worm, Hell Phoenix and the Vampire.

Thunder Gigas and the Lich can be 1-shotted on certain set ups, but not all 3.

Of course, with Primm's Rush skill, all 6 can be 1-shotted.
When I get a Randi friend with 700atk and an excalibur, I can have two popois and primm auto attack with Randi using triple slice and repeat until the slime. Then start all over again for the lich and mana beast. That's it.

When I get a Randi friend with 700 atk with a dark element or non element sword, I need to use exdeath to finish off some foes.

But anyways, like we said, the trial is not a challenge whatsoever, it's just that I think people are not paying attention to it.

Pachimari

Ill share mine. I was sharing a 4* Primm, but I think enough people are sharing better bonus units that I could do more good by sharing my Exdeath.

edit - i have free spots for GAFfers. Add if you dont already have me!

350 186 594

Plz put GAF in your msg/greeting so you dont get kicked later!

Here:002261272

481 mag, 414 MP so you can pelt your way through easily.
I tried adding the two of you. But Broseybrose you cannot be found when I search for you. And le.phat you have reached your friend limit. :(

across

I just don't have my first Sakura yet, haha.

Also, most Randis on my list don't have the attack level yours do, with SoD+Genji. So having the extra damage from Excal is necessary at lower values to one-shot... maybe. Depending where they're at.

It's just a general observation that many (not all, or you specifically) players seem to not be making optimal gearing decisions. May be more relevant in later content (Gilgamesh?...)

Iceman829

I tried adding the two of you. But Broseybrose you cannot be found when I search for you. And le.phat you have reached your friend limit. :(

You can add me if you like. Sharing a 548 mag Exdeath. He can solo Pro if needed.

I have 2 spots and can open more if needed. 713 130 495

I'm going back to sleep soon, but I'll be sure to accept any gaffers when I wake back up

Edit: Friendly reminder to not just click claim all at your message inbox. Community event reward box has 60 NRG inside

Muku

Well... been dead for Rabite's all day. Then I am burning the RNG given to use tonight.. I bring a Randi. Watching Late Night with Colbert while doing these runs and 5 show up. Well damn, how awesome. I thought it'd be cool if Rabite's showed up next round. Bring another Randi. .....5 Rabites. Yes please!

Malakhov

Banned
I've bought the soul crown, hp +15%, the star quartz, all the megacites, fairies writ since I was out of it, the tickets, sacred crystals and the 30k trust moogle. I dont really care about the axe since I will tm farm my two mercedes.

Nothing really motivates me to keep on going anymore...Am I missing something? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom