• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Took the calculated risk knowing my unit is close to max atk stat and used King power pot to unit and got 3 ATK and not being mad.
Doing this same with Jumbo Cactuars all the time. Unit has 5.5k exp to max level -> Use Jumbo. I guess I don't care anymore if I max unit and losing stuff at the same time. Nor I let my arena orbs rust and ok if I remember to use 5 daily or not, or nrg or or whatever :D

2 Pulls of the day were Amarant and from Lunar banner Xiao. 139/104 nrg I think I run some event.

This game needs so many QoL. Too bad they will come too late if they come.

Prototype

Game has given me 3 5* Noctis over the last 2 days of rerolling.
lol, I keep rerolling but I might stay with this set. No Celes, who I really want but Terra, Golbez, Leo all 3* (and all characters that I wanted/like) and 4* Rosa. Combined with the Noctis just got, I think I should be good to go.

Doubt I'll get such a good spread again in 10 rolls. Between characters I like and a powerful unit (rather have Lightning than Noctis) I think I should be set.

I really want Rydia and Celes mostly, but Fran Edgar Cecil and Kian would be primo.

Pachimari

You can add me if you like. Sharing a 548 mag Exdeath. He can solo Pro if needed.

I have 2 spots and can open more if needed. 713 130 495

I'm going back to sleep soon, but I'll be sure to accept any gaffers when I wake back up

Edit: Friendly reminder to not just click claim all at your message inbox. Community event reward box has 60 NRG inside

Cleaned up my friend list :)

I've added both of you now! :)

Raika

FINALLY

TJhOkcN.png

My first ever 6-spawn. Now sitting at 26 rabites to 97 mana beasts.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Kinda crazy....the combo of shitty 11pull + Fire Emblem Heroes + missing one February login killed my interest to even launch the game fast. Scary tbh since i was quite invested until last week.

I wanna play more but time is limited and knowing that ill just have to keep farming the Secret of Mana event over and over again...feels more like work at this point.

Still cool to see that some lucky Gaffers got Randy...def. a amazing pull.

Broseybrose

I tried adding the two of you. But Broseybrose you cannot be found when I search for you. And le.phat you have reached your friend limit. :(

Are you sure youre entering it correctly?

I double checked and the number I posted is correct.

350 186 594

If you cant get it post your code and Ill add you.

Rixa

missing one February login killed my interest to even launch the game fast. Scary tbh since i was quite invested until last week.

I wanna play more but time is limited and knowing that ill just have to keep farming the Secret of Mana event over and over again...feels more like work at this point.

I know the feeling. Bad thing about fixed daily login calendar, when month has same amount of days than you need to login for the best prize sucks. Hopefully I don't have so bad luck in another Gacha game (you know where) when pull time comes :D.

Malakhov

Banned
Kinda crazy....the combo of shitty 11pull + Fire Emblem Heroes + missing one February login killed my interest to even launch the game fast. Scary tbh since i was quite invested until last week.

Still cool to see that some lucky Gaffers got Randy...def. a amazing pull.

I am to the point that it is becoming a chore. I've already finished the mog king event and we're monday. I mean it's back to TM farming for two weeks, yay...

Rixa

I am to the point that it is becoming a chore. I've already finished the mog king event and we're monday. I mean it's back to TM farming for two weeks, yay...

And when you notice you start to have a lot of TM stuff done, you start to use less time for BE :D.

Ok this might be different for those who use emulator than phone to do tm...

cw_sasuke

I know the feeling. Bad thing about fixed daily login calendar, when month has same amount of days than you need to login for the best prize sucks. Hopefully I don't have so bad luck in another Gacha game (you know where) when pull time comes :D.

Heh yeah - of course the one time in the 6 months i forget to login its the February with 28 days lol.

Im not even disappointed about my rolls - i already pulled 3 base 5* units so im more than solid on that front. Its probably just the general gameplay that isnt that appealing to me right now.

The fact that i didnt pull any of the 4* or 5* Mana units also means that farming the event will be an even bigger mess lol...just dont wanna bother with it right now lol.

Lets hope for some OPTC draw luck this month xD

Rootbeer

Banned
7 fucking battles in this grind.... ugh i can't stand it

not a single rabite either since i started

also doesn't help most friends are not sharing a banner unit :( If you have a Randi please share it, even if it's only lvl 1 I'll make do!

Malakhov

Banned
And when you notice you start to have a lot of TM stuff done, you start to use less time for BE :D.

Ok this might be different for those who use emulator than phone to do tm...

I also use an emulator. I guess I will spend the next weeks TM farming all the units that I have in 5+ duplicates like Charlotte for equip shield etc.. to make some inventory space...

Alkez

It works now. I sent you a friend request. :)

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday but I opened up a slot for you. I've had to fill it now as not having a full friends list messes up my tm farming, but I have one more inactive friend I can remove if you still need another exdeath. Let me know.

cw_sasuke

Just used the 6 or so Tickets we got for free....wow....only trash.
Okay thats kinda brutal - this banner is a serious trap. Makes sense considering its limited and many hardcore SoM fans will go all out on this one...still....brutal.

bonkeng

Lets hope for some OPTC draw luck this month xD

The next Sugo is good on papers. But we all know it's still gonna be silverfests.

Hopefully there's still a real anni sugo soon.

Just used the 6 or so Tickets we got for free....wow....only trash.
Okay thats kinda brutal - this banner is a serious trap. Makes sense considering its limited and many hardcore SoM fans will go all out on this one...still....brutal.

What did you get?

cw_sasuke

What did you get?

- 3* Raksaha
- 4* Cyan
- 3* Kain
- 3* Mustadio
- 4* Duana
- 3 Popoi

....yikes,
The next Sugo is good on papers. But we all know it's still gonna be silverfests.

Hopefully there's still a real anni sugo soon.

I dont have many stones saved up any way - so i will do a couple pulls and hope for Whitebeard lol.

Pachimari

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday but I opened up a slot for you. I've had to fill it now as not having a full friends list messes up my tm farming, but I have one more inactive friend I can remove if you still need another exdeath. Let me know.
Yeah I would love a spot. I'll keep a look out for your friend code. :)

Dandte

Wait... Do you guys actually know what events are coming? Like, what characters will be featured and such?

Regarding optc or ffbe? Anyways, both have a jpn equivalent which is month ahead, so we can take that as roadmap. The recent feheroes had a global launch, so no roadmap, which is fun.

Alkez

Yeah I felt like that over the weekend as well. My pulls this year have been horrid. I'm not even talking the pursuit of rainbows, I can never get the banner units that we need to farm the event. It makes me nervous when I summon, and not in the excited way. I think I'm passed it for now but if I drop my 45k lapis and get nothing then I'll probably quit tbh.

Alkez

28 runs of the event, 2 rabbits, in other words 1/3 of a rare spawn lol. I'm usually unlucky with summoning and lucky with rare spawns, but now I'm just unlucky with both. This is the only event that I haven't started straight away...lesson learned lol.

Hi NFL friend!!!

You make a good point, but it keeps reminding me to not invest money into this game with such bad rates

Hey there!

I have not and won't put a penny into this game with the way rates are. I re-rolled my account when Noctis came, and since them I have got two rainbows, both trolls (Mercedes and Charlotte)

cw_sasuke

Yeah I felt like that over the weekend as well. My pulls this year have been horrid. I'm not even talking the pursuit of rainbows, I can never get the banner units that we need to farm the event. It makes me nervous when I summon, and not in the excited way. I think I'm passed it for now but if I drop my 45k lapis and get nothing then I'll probably quit tbh.

You have 45k Lapis saved up ? Damn thats really impressive...

Im at a point where i could pull Orlandu, would be happy for a second but i dont think it would be enough to get me excited again. Though i liked the Chinese NY Event - the regular farming stuff feels now a bit boring.

Alkez

The exploration part?

I just do entrance. But I'm not really sure how common they are. I do entrance for tm farming so when I'm clearing out my material slots there's usually some extras.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Mystic_Ore

Here's the list of where to find them. Thinking about it you get extra items based on a units TM percentage, so I've probably been getting them that way. I would suggest going to the cheapest place on the list and farming them that way. Siren's Tower would probably be good as you can steal them and they can drop them.

I'm at about 66k candy or so. I'm saving up completely and then will unload st the end of the event. Gigas Axe is on my list if I can get enough for everything else I want. I'm about halfway there I reckon.

Rixa

Trust me this 7 battles King Mog event farming is frustrating & boring as hell :D.
I have 0 Lapis and I won't save if I get more Lapis. Just using everytime I get 250 Lapis to Daily and using all the tix I get during same day. I figured, for me chasing & saving for some unit is useless.

Alkez

Im at a point where i could pull Orlandu, would be happy for a second but i dont think it would be enough to get me excited again. Though i liked the Chinese NY Event - the regular farming stuff feels now a bit boring.

Haha thanks. I've literally been saving up since the FF3 banner for Eileen or Orlandu. I did buy the Christmas bundle with some vouchers I got from Christmas so it's really 35k from the game saved up.

Ah see I think if you're not enjoying the game then as you say, summoning a top unit is only going to postpone the inevitable. I think that's what happened to KillerDark, and with a new game out it makes you wonder why you're bothering with a game you don't really enjoy anymore.

I don't think I'm personally there yet, I still enjoy the game, even all of the grinding. It's just the summoning that puts me off, especially when they're required for the events. Seriously that has been the worst thing they've done to this game. Take me back to the Tactics event. That was when Brave Exvius was Brave Exvius lol.

c-murph

Ariana TM Get... Whatever its called.

Almost got Black Cowl No.1 (88%) and DKC Deathbringer Sword (90%). Max armor is somewhere around 40%.

Starting Sakarafubuki Now. Then Blade Mastery and Black Cowl No.2. Probably start two Champion Belts after the two max armors complete and combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom