• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, heres my build

Very standard build. Potted in mag and spr (mag not full yet)

Healing waters heals between 1600-1800 (curaja level) and saintly wall does about 180k to mana beast.

Im really liking primm. Also im throwing her lb pots because Max lb is 65% spr debuff

Nah, exdeath full is godly, but she is a nice support and you can use saintly beam if you need extra damage.

Thank you for the breakdown. I don't even recognize some of those abilities or gear, but I think I might be able to build something close. Primm has new life!

Kumquat

need some help GAF. After I realized my party I have been running with is relative crap I went through my roster and found the highest ranked characters. Now I need help building a party. Especially tough as I have so many tanks.

Cecil
Charlotte
Agrias
Warrior of Light
Exdeath
Bartz
Cerius
Roselia
Medius
Lenna
Ingus
Elle

Out of these people what would you say would be my best party of five to make of them?

need some help GAF. After I realized my party I have been running with is relative crap I went through my roster and found the highest ranked characters. Now I need help building a party. Especially tough as I have so many tanks.

Cecil
Charlotte
Agrias
Warrior of Light
Exdeath
Bartz
Cerius
Roselia
Medius
Lenna
Ingus
Elle

Out of these people what would you say would be my best party of five to make of them?

I would go Cecil/Lenna/Exdeath/Agrias/Bartz if it was me.

eggydoo

Sure, heres my build

Very standard build. Potted in mag and spr (mag not full yet)

Healing waters heals between 1600-1800 (curaja level) and saintly wall does about 180k to mana beast.

Im really liking primm. Also im throwing her lb pots because Max lb is 65% spr debuff

wow very nice....do you have it as your leader so we can play with it? :)

robotuw

Cecil
Charlotte
Agrias
Warrior of Light
Exdeath
Bartz
Cerius
Roselia
Medius
Lenna
Ingus
Elle

Cecil - Tank
Lenna - Healer
Agrias - DPS/Debuff
Bartz - DPS/Support
Exdeath - DPS Mage

Cerius has some uses in certain situations that might make her worth building up after your primary team. Warrior of Light will be amazing when he gets a 6*, but is outclassed by Cecil for now.

Do they have any sort of time frame on it? I actually had Warrior of Light in my original party so he is leveled at 4* right now.

Hard to know for sure, but it's probably a few months away still. In the JP version there were several units ahead of him that have not gotten 6*'s yet.

Kumquat

Cecil - Tank
Lenna - Healer
Agrias - DPS/Debuff
Bartz - DPS/Support
Exdeath - DPS Mage

Cerius has some uses in certain situations that might make her worth building up after your primary team. Warrior of Light will be amazing when he gets a 6*, but is outclassed by Cecil for now.

Do they have any sort of time frame on it? I actually had Warrior of Light in my original party so he is leveled at 4* right now.

Valentus

Cecil
Charlotte
Agrias
Warrior of Light
Exdeath
Bartz
Cerius
Roselia
Medius
Lenna
Ingus
Elle

Cecil (tank healer)
Exdeath (main damage)
Lenna (healer buffer)
Bartz (secondary damage)
Rain (full break buffer)

You have Magic and physical damage, have cheer, have Focus, have full break, have leadership.

Thats my picks.

Muku

Just used the 6 or so Tickets we got for free....wow....only trash.
Okay thats kinda brutal - this banner is a serious trap. Makes sense considering its limited and many hardcore SoM fans will go all out on this one...still....brutal.

This is why today, on both accounts, I used a FP summon. I'm done with this trap of a banner. Absolute garbage. Only thing good I did get, even if only for event, was two Primms right after change over. But for the overall good, they don't do me any good. I hope she's at least useful to folks.

I had someone on here named Exellus? I think that's right, send me a request. Was going to accept your request this morning but seems you are now full. :( I kept you in my log though in case you have space open up.

Pejo

Damn, Cloud's LB is something else. I'm debating if I want to drop some cash to have a few more goes at Randi. Friday is payday, so we'll see how I feel then. Daily today got me a Rydia, and that free ticket got me another Jack. I seem to be getting insane amounts of Jack and Trey ever since that banner.

Dandte

Damn, Cloud's LB is something else. I'm debating if I want to drop some cash to have a few more goes at Randi. Friday is payday, so we'll see how I feel then. Daily today got me a Rydia, and that free ticket got me another Jack. I seem to be getting insane amounts of Jack and Trey ever since that banner.

Keep that money for future unit. We don't know if future global randy will be as good as jpn enhanced randy.

Muku

Random question that I thought of while reading someone being told to lock their character: if you sell (or merge) a character with gear, does it get lost in limbo or does it go back to your inventory?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- got the 30k moogle and now my first Sakurafubuki is at 98% :)

-- I'm not bothering with that dumb axe

-- I will bother with that dumb tiara though

-- after that I don't know if I can handle much more of this mindless grinding

-- I've pulled at least 2 gold Primms, 2 blue Primms, 4 Popois, and 0 Randi. I'm not spending more lapis on this thing but I'm going to keep using any tickets over my first 20.

-- confirming that Ling is a delightful arena unit

Pachimari

Before I go save up all of the candy is the easiest way to get Prismatic Horn, Fairies Writ, Rainbow Bloom, Calamity Gem and Divine Crystal through exchanging the candy at the Mog King?

RedZaraki

Banned
Before I go save up all of the candy is the easiest way to get Prismatic Horn, Fairies Writ, Rainbow Bloom, Calamity Gem and Divine Crystal through exchanging the candy at the Mog King?

For now yes. Buy the limited ones that are cheaper.

King Mog also offers more after those, but they cost more candy.

Prototype

Given these characters what party would you guys make?

5* Noctis, 4* Rosa, 4* Agaris, 3* Terra, 3* Golbez, 3* Leo, 3* Penelop, 3* Garland, 3* Cloud of Darkness, 3* Firion, 3* Bartz, 3* Edge, 3* Trey, 3* Xiao, 3* Mustadio.

Given these characters what party would you guys make?

5* Noctis, 4* Rosa, 4* Agaris, 3* Terra, 3* Golbez, 3* Leo, 3* Penelop, 3* Garland, 3* Cloud of Darkness, 3* Firion, 3* Bartz, 3* Edge, 3* Trey, 3* Xiao, 3* Mustadio.

Noctis
CoD
Bartz/Xiao
Leo
Rosa

Replace Rosa and Leo with 6 star equivalents

Replace Bartz/CoD strategically as needed but still have them available

Agrias, Garland and Firion will all be very useful in teh future with their 6 star upgrades

I would say get Rain up and running as well though since you have noctis....

Got the moogle, axe, highest tickets, and most cactuars.....Still more to go.

Man they can't be having these grinding events have so many fucking stages, I dread seeing a full stamina bar.

Prototype

Noctis
CoD
Bartz/Xiao
Leo
Rosa

Replace Rosa and Leo with 6 star equivalents

Replace Bartz/CoD strategically as needed but still have them available

Agrias, Garland and Firion will all be very useful in teh future with their 6 star upgrades

I would say get Rain up and running as well though since you have noctis....

Thanks man. I'm still trying to rfigute everything out, as a f2p I want to invest in characters smartly. So Golbez sucks huh? Too bad, his animations are so cool, they did a great job with him

Niahak

Got the moogle, axe, highest tickets, and most cactuars.....Still more to go.

Man they can't be having these grinding events have so many fucking stages, I dread seeing a full stamina bar.

And every single enemy (except the rabites, if you're lucky enough to get them) has the slow death animation. Maybe not the slowest, but it's really obnoxious when you have to wait for it seven times.

Xion86

Okay so got the following from the Mog Shop so far:

Polon Blow
Mana's Blessing x2
Mana's Protection x2
Hayate Whip
Mana
Full Moon Slash
Soul Crown
HP +15%
Stupid Gigas Axe

I'll be getting the Aura Glove, Ninja's Trump, Gigantuars, Elixers, Star Quartz, Magicites, Summon Tickets and 30k Trust Moogle....urgh...that's actually such a long way to go.

This event has also made me realise I really need that second Dual Wield. Will be getting that next I think for sure.

For real. Each run take too much time for what u get.

Follow my strategy a couple pages ago and it's fast. All you need is an Exdeath and a friend Noctis. The trial can be completed with 4 trash units.

Here's what you do:

Noct uses Raging Fist, Exdeath DCs Blizzaga, everyone else auto-attacks. (Popoi is fine.) Repeat until Dread Slime. Now Noct uses Fire Flask; hit Repeat. On Turn 7, Noct switches to Warp Break. Hit Repeat.

Once I figured this out, it was dead simple. Just got all the Megacite, all Gigantuars, SPR hat, Full Moon Slash, all but 3 tickets, some mats... and I'm sitting at 30k candy left.

Finally got ALL my espers maxed except Diabolos and Carby, who is finally 2*.

Muku

So far have gotten the Gigas Axe... and Trust Moogle. Ugh. Saving up for tickets now.

Will shoot for Soul Crown, Star Quartz, 6* Mats, Sacred Crystals, and maybe 70k Trust Moogle. Skipping all the lower bs for now. Will try to save up 10k for Cactaur too, but I highly doubt I'll get anything to use them on.

Also realizing that a second Dual Wield would be nice for Yun. :( Or Chizuru? Which would be better to get it? I assume Yun. Working on Dual Cast right now though. At like 71% on that. After that thinking Rising Sun for Cloud. Then maybe a second Dual Wield. We'll see.

A bunch of stages in one event can be annoying but thankfully Noctis and ExDeath trivializes this one. My runs go like:

1. Noctis Warp Strike everyone else autos

2. Noctis Warp Strike everyone else autos

3. Noctis Warp Strike everyone else autos

4. Noctis Warp Strike everyone else autos

5. ExDeath Dual Cast Meteor

6. Hit "Repeat" which makes Noctis Warp Strike, ExDeath DC Meteor and everyone else auto

7. Hit "Repeat"

8. Profi...er Candy.

A bunch of stages in one event can be annoying but thankfully Noctis and ExDeath trivializes this one. My runs go like:

6. Hit "Repeat" which makes Noctis Warp Strike, ExDeath DC Meteor and everyone else auto

7. Hit "Repeat"

8. Profi...er Candy.

This may be faster than my version. Does it kill the slime well enough though? Hmm.

Edit: Okay, it does! I also made Exdeath auto-attack in rounds 6 and 7 to bypass the meteor animation. This definitely requires the fewest button presses.

jnWake

How do you guys farm for Awakening materials? I wanted to raise Seven to 5* but I'm lacking Holy/Sacred Crystals and Earth Cores.

RedZaraki

Banned
I just run Pro with Luneth + ExDeath and 3 bonus units + Friend bonus units.

ExDeath Dualcast Thundaga + Luneth Auto attack.

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Mindless and simple.

So up to 50 rerolls in JP so far and still no Cloud. 3 rainbows all off banner. Maybe it's me but it seems like the off banner rate is higher.....shit is soul crushing.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

7. Hit "Repeat"

8. Profi...er Candy.

This is exactly what I've been doing. It's super easy. It's not particularly less painful. I probably still have to do 100 more runs.

That feeling running 2 Primm, 2 Popoi, exdeath with a friend Noctis and you see 5 Rabites popup. I forgot to screenshot it for the hell of it.

I did get a similar run with a Randi friend when I got 3 Rabites. So far today has been fairly nice to me with regards to this, but I'm running out of good enough units to get through without continuing (so I haven't been unless I do on a larger Rabite run). Some higher ATK Luneths work and SOME higher ATK Lightnings do too, but Nocits is El Superbeasto.

This may be faster than my version. Does it kill the slime well enough though? Hmm.

Edit: Okay, it does! I also made Exdeath auto-attack in rounds 6 and 7 to bypass the meteor animation. This definitely requires the fewest button presses.
Yessir! Although you already discovered it yourself and for others, this is on ELT. I don't even bother making anyone else do anything on the slime, ExDeath kills it all by himself with one turn :D
How do you guys farm for Awakening materials? I wanted to raise Seven to 5* but I'm lacking Holy/Sacred Crystals and Earth Cores.
Holy Crystals from Awakening Vortex ADV and Sacred from INT You can also purchase them sometimes for special events or even in some bundles in the store for lapis.
This is exactly what I've been doing. It's super easy. It's not particularly less painful. I probably still have to do 100 more runs.
Yeah not bad just wish I had better luck with rabites. Nothing else for me to do besides Arena and dailies anyway and I farm TM while at work and asleep so while tedious, gives me something to do. Gotta make sure I start getting TM moogles every chance I get now that I'm in full TM farm mode.

Xion86

And just as I bitched about it I pull Cloud! I also pulled my first Rikku which is odd I had not seen her until now. Time to finally play some JP BE!

Wow!!! Congratulations on pulling Cloud :D

Really hope it happens to me in Global...really do...defiantly the character I've most wanted since I started.

7. Hit "Repeat"

8. Profi...er Candy.

Yes this is much quicker! Didn't realise how much damage Warp Break would do (I presume that's what you meant with Warp Strike?). Actually going to stick to this with the remaining time left on the event, thanks!

Dandte

Blew another 10 tickets on the yun banner...really want him ir ling...9 trash + gold agrias...0 regr....nope total regrets..but that is how gacha works...next time mr chocobo. Until then i will use yoshi and chronos yuns.

Yes this is much quicker! Didn't realise how much damage Warp Break would do (I presume that's what you meant with Warp Strike?). Actually going to stick to this with the remaining time left on the event, thanks!

Haha my bad on the name. Awesome! I was hoping it'd help someone. I figured just about everyone here has a Noctis sharing Gaffer on their friends list and many have an ExDeath for the slime. Or perhaps you have a Noctis and there are a number of gaffers rocking ExDeath for this event.

Nice, got home and Chorizo is in the 90's! Soon BM will be mine, soon! I'm not sure how much of an increase I'll get dumping Enhancer for Chiji with BM but it should def be stronger and do two types of element damage with Excal already equipped. It won't take too much longer to finish Sakura, it's at roughly 70% and after I buy a moogle with candy and get another one on the 28th, should be up in the nineties and thus not have to waste the moogle I get from arena although it'd be tempting to get that weapon sooner than later but I'll likely use it on Black Cowl instead since it's the next furthest along or maybe one of my Bracers.

50ish rerolls so about 1400 total pulls with what you start with there. Only saw 4 rainbows with that soooo essentially my luck is shit there lol.
Oh my god! Guess that's not too bad considering you get 5k and 16 tickets.

Yea I just did a reroll and essentially pulled the same shit of my last one barring any new banner units. This may end prematurely...

Oh my god! Guess that's not too bad considering you get 5k and 16 tickets.

Yea I just did a reroll and essentially pulled the same shit of my last one barring any new banner units. This may end prematurely...

Lol the sad thing is I probably won't actually really play it I just wanted to pull Cloud and use him a few times.

Valentus

More rabbids!

screenshot_2017-02-07i1p57.png

Fuck yeah!

Maybe Next run Too?

Abundance and poverty at the same time :(

NomarTyme

Blew another 10 tickets on the yun banner...really want him ir ling...9 trash + gold agrias...0 regr....nope total regrets..but that is how gacha works...next time mr chocobo. Until then i will use yoshi and chronos yuns.

Yep I spent extra 10 tickets I wanted to save for the future Dragon quest banner or FF2 banner. Oh well No Ling for me. Although my co workers who I introduced the game a month after I was playing are getting great characters left and right... not jelly at all.

Anyways got 4 jack TM's! time for Exdeath/Rosa Limit break level up!

Prototype

Yes, Cecil get!
Almost have the cast of FF4, just need Rydia and Kain now.

Will definitely be making an FF4 team just for the nostalgia. That alone will keep me playing the game for a bit, now that rerolling is over.

Lyrian

So what's the next expected banner? FF0-2? Some Valentine's schlock?

Practically guaranteed to be a Valentine's day special. I'm expecting an exploration similar to the LNY event last week, which was rather cool in it's own right.

No Primm today either, 56 misses in a row now.

Closed my eyes and bought the Gigas Axe. Only have one Mercedes and her axe is very far down the TM wait list, so it's a reasonable buy for me.

Just got the 30k trust moogle to go and then it will be time to start wrapping things up for this collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom