• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnWake

Holy Crystals from Awakening Vortex ADV and Sacred from INT You can also purchase them sometimes for special events or even in some bundles in the store for lapis.

Thanks! I've been doing this but my Earth Core luck is terrible lol. It seems some enemies drop those (Primevil) though.

Muku

So, think it got lost but:

If you have gear on a unit and sell it (or merge a unit with gear on), what happens to the gear?

across

No Primm today either, 56 misses in a row now.

Just replying to give you sympathy - it took me, ultimately, about that many pulls to get Ling. Quite bothersome.

Are you pulling for her out of SoM nostalgia or because you want her for something in particular?

Muku

Bye bye gear!

Ah, so it does sell/makes the stuff go poof? I was just wondering if it was like PokeBank where it makes held items go back or not.

I bet they don't even count the cost of the gear in selling unit then either.

Either way, more of a curiousity question. But also reinforces that once event is over, my Primms are going down to their skivies.

mstevens

Every night I keep telling myself I'll stop doing half pulls because of my current stretch of blues, and every morning I pull anyway.

bonkeng

Follow my strategy a couple pages ago and it's fast. All you need is an Exdeath and a friend Noctis. The trial can be completed with 4 trash units.

Here's what you do:

Noct uses Raging Fist, Exdeath DCs Blizzaga, everyone else auto-attacks. (Popoi is fine.) Repeat until Dread Slime. Now Noct uses Fire Flask; hit Repeat. On Turn 7, Noct switches to Warp Break. Hit Repeat.

Once I figured this out, it was dead simple. Just got all the Megacite, all Gigantuars, SPR hat, Full Moon Slash, all but 3 tickets, some mats... and I'm sitting at 30k candy left.

Finally got ALL my espers maxed except Diabolos and Carby, who is finally 2*.

You have Randi right?

If you equip Randi the same way you equip Noctis, he can do the exact same thing.

Just Tri-Slice + auto attack until the slime, then DC Meteor from Exdeath. 6th and 7th stage just hit repeat.

Practically guaranteed to be a Valentine's day special. I'm expecting an exploration similar to the LNY event last week, which was rather cool in it's own right.

No Primm today either, 56 misses in a row now.

Closed my eyes and bought the Gigas Axe. Only have one Mercedes and her axe is very far down the TM wait list, so it's a reasonable buy for me.

Just got the 30k trust moogle to go and then it will be time to start wrapping things up for this collab.

56 pulls, no Primm? That's not normal. Rng is trolling you hard.

Muku

Every night I keep telling myself I'll stop doing half pulls because of my current stretch of blues, and every morning I pull anyway.

Just... stop. I did same thing. Then at some point I was doing it out of habit. Today though... today was the day I stood up and said no more. I did a FP pull and was much happier about it. It's tempting, especially on my alt, but I feel like this banner is bringing some of the shit from bottom barrel back up. No more.

Anything equipped is unequipped and back in inventory.

Cool, thank you.

Edit: Woot. At least have summoning tickets on alt account now. Now to buy whatever big stuff I want. Tickets always come first there though. Saving them up because fuck this banner.

KeRaSh

I was really lucky with Rabites until yesterday / the day before yesterday. Haven't seen any Rabites since... Not even singles. I guess I have most of the stuff I wanted anyways but don't have anything else to spend energy on so why not.

Thanks for the friend requests guys, some people had their friend list full so I couldn't accept.

Just wondering but how is 6* Xiao these days? How good is she weaponless? Is her optimal setup that or is there a weapon that makes her better than being barehanded? Just wondering because she seems to have some pretty strong unmitigated attack skills.

I have a Randi on my buddy list with 830 attack, he gave him raging fist and it's pretty crazy seeing him deal 6 digits twice in one turn. Makes me wonder what character gives raging fist and if it is worth trying to farm it.

kiaaa

Thanks for the friend requests guys, some people had their friend list full so I couldn't accept.

Just wondering but how is 6* Xiao these days? How good is she weaponless? Is her optimal setup that or is there a weapon that makes her better than being barehanded? Just wondering because she seems to have some pretty strong unmitigated attack skills.

I have a Randi on my buddy list with 830 attack, he gave him raging fist and it's pretty crazy seeing him deal 6 digits twice in one turn. Makes me wonder what character gives raging fist and if it is worth trying to farm it.

Raging Fist is pretty much inferior to any 5 star base's inherent attacks. He should be doing even more damage with Slice Thrice.

Muku

CLuna has nice TM for 3*

+30 MP, Auto Refresh, +15% L/D resist.

I don't look for TMs. Just because it's not something on my radar. It's not high priority to me because right now Moogling down the important ones. Still gotta get macro stuff going but not high priority right now.

Even still, don't feel like it'd be high on my TM list priority though either.

My big concern with it is will folks actually get banner units or more Rakshasa garbage, like this banner has provided so generously.

tuffymon

I don't look for TMs. Just because it's not something on my radar. It's not high priority to me because right now Moogling down the important ones. Still gotta get macro stuff going but not high priority right now.

Even still, don't feel like it'd be high on my TM list priority though either.

My big concern with it is will folks actually get banner units or more Rakshasa garbage, like this banner has provided so generously.

Other than the one liner about them, I can't say that they indeed are garbage until I see a list of skills... One decreases light resist and is a breaker, could be cool...

Muku

Other than the one liner about them, I can't say that they indeed are garbage until I see a list of skills... One decreases light resist and is a breaker, could be cool...

I'm not saying they're garbage. But they look lackluster. And while not surprised Artimeos got it.. I just find what they did do for Valentine's Day lackluster. Look boring. I won't be pulling. I will say CNY at least felt good.

tuffymon

I'm not saying they're garbage. But they look lackluster. And while not surprised Artimeos got it.. I just find what they did do for Valentine's Day lackluster. Look boring. I won't be pulling. I will say CNY at least felt good.

I'll wait until the event happens to judge it, I'm ok with a quick one and done after this 7 round abomination~ Event wise, I'm sure it'll pale in comparison, but the units could be niche cool stuff /shrug. Curious about the green mages resist all buff... and the others light and dark debuffs etc

Muku

I'll wait until the event happens to judge it, I'm ok with a quick one and done after this 7 round abomination~ Event wise, I'm sure it'll pale in comparison, but the units could be niche cool stuff /shrug. Curious about the green mages resist all buff... and the others light and dark debuffs etc

Oh I mean banner wise. Not event per se. The stuff in it is okay I guess. The one and done is fine. Just banner wise, I'm not impressed.

across

Marie is a known quantity - she was on the FF2 banner in Japan.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Marie

Her kit is crazy good, but pulling for a 5* base pure support unit may not be a good use of resources.

Disappointed they didn't call him Heartemios. Talk about dropping the ball.

Rixa

Well I will pull with tix I get during event = Only few pulls to be made, not expecting to get any event units so whatever.

I myself check first TM from the unit, then the unit itself.
I don't need new units to party, I might need new TM's from those units for my units.

Alkez

Disappointed they didn't call him Heartemios.

giphy.gif

across

Heartemios's TM (I'm sticking with this name...) would be great for Cecil. Why is nobody talking about that?

I think it's just that defensive TMs aren't as exciting as offensive ones. I pulled two Elles for his TM for [Refia/Tilith/Cecil/WoL/etc.] but it's just not a thrilling thing to chase in the same way that your first Excalibur or Dual Wield or Blade Mastery was.

It is a fly TM, no doubt. But seasonal/holiday units so far have been pretty iffy on value so I'm firmly in the wait-and-see camp regarding whether these units are even worth pulling. By 'these units' I mean Pitemios and Palunatena, since Marie doesn't seem like enough of a game-changer to chase.

I think they did a really respectable job on the sprites though. Remember the Halloween ones, everyone? Good times.

Nikokuno

Follow my strategy a couple pages ago and it's fast. All you need is an Exdeath and a friend Noctis. The trial can be completed with 4 trash units.

Here's what you do:

Noct uses Raging Fist, Exdeath DCs Blizzaga, everyone else auto-attacks. (Popoi is fine.) Repeat until Dread Slime. Now Noct uses Fire Flask; hit Repeat. On Turn 7, Noct switches to Warp Break. Hit Repeat.

Once I figured this out, it was dead simple. Just got all the Megacite, all Gigantuars, SPR hat, Full Moon Slash, all but 3 tickets, some mats... and I'm sitting at 30k candy left.

Finally got ALL my espers maxed except Diabolos and Carby, who is finally 2*.

Thanks.

Valentus

Marie is too much at this point of the Game in global.

She really REALLY Will make all things trivial for the one Who pulls for her.

GET HER.

KeRaSh

I think it's just that defensive TMs aren't as exciting as offensive ones. I pulled two Elles for his TM for [Refia/Tilith/Cecil/WoL/etc.] but it's just not a thrilling thing to chase in the same way that your first Excalibur or Dual Wield or Blade Mastery was.

It is a fly TM, no doubt. But seasonal/holiday units so far have been pretty iffy on value so I'm firmly in the wait-and-see camp regarding whether these units are even worth pulling. By 'these units' I mean Pitemios and Palunatena, since Marie doesn't seem like enough of a game-changer to chase.

I think they did a really respectable job on the sprites though. Remember the Halloween ones, everyone? Good times.

Yeah, I'm definitely not pulling on the banner, especially if I'm only slightly interested in the defensive TM of a 4* base character.

tuffymon

I'm really surprised no-ones talked about the Cupid's Robe drop with 30 Mag on it. The second strongest Mag amount possible (behind Almas Tm, and not counting Ramzas %)... it's tied for a different 5* (dracu laswell) Tm body, and one that is specific to Grande only...

I don't feel bad for that guy Zulithe, people donate to him (although that doesn't excuse the shitty drop rate any better though)

How do you have 500 unit space and run out? sheesh

I'm really surprised no-ones talked about the Cupid's Robe drop with 30 Mag on it. The second strongest Mag amount possible (behind Almas Tm, and not counting Ramzas %)... it's tied for a different 5* (dracu laswell) Tm body, and one that is specific to Grande only...

I don't feel bad for that guy Zulithe, people donate to him (although that doesn't excuse the shitty drop rate any better though)

How do you have 500 unit space and run out? sheesh
He's got like 5 fucking Noctis. Plus other top units.

Makes me sick!

Malakhov

Banned
Got equip shield tm, now will work on aegis shield for refia.

I think I will go for the Orlandu banner and see whether I keep playing or not after unloading everything on it. Starting to get boring, especially while playing FE now.

Kouriozan

Finally done with this event, at least.
Got all Tickets/Star Quartz/Equips (even that super expensive Axe)/that 30k Mog.
Don't really want to spend another 4 days farming non stop for the 70k Mog.

I had at least 275% bonus but then it took way freaking too long in my opinion.

Rixa

One more QoL needed.
"Remove xx amount of idle friends at once"

Edit: Full
Got 6 friendslots available:

ID

Be sure to have GAF either in name or in info text, otherwise I won't accept friend request.
Sharing Primm, later something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom