• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niahak

Anyone running Primm / Randi as lead that has extra space? I accidentally claimed all of the bonus energy sitting in my mailbox, so I'm trying to grind the event as quickly as possible - but I'm out of friends with bonus units.

I'm running Popoi as leader. Friend ID is 822440577 if anyone's interested.

Added. 737,150,495 if anyone else needs Randi.

I'm still plugging away at this event.

162 mana beast kills
69 rabites slaughtered

I bought both trust moogles and the axe. Going to keep plugging away because theres still so much more to collect.

I really really hate playing the game this way. It's absolutely mind numbing but I feel like I have to do it. I spent all my nrg on it, farming away. Tired of it, but oh well that's how it goes.

Rixa

Thats a normal primm (full mag pot)
So, yeah, primm can do It but she needs help.

Thats unnormal Primm (non mag pot)

Screenshot_20170208-201835.png
Screenshot_20170208-201843.png
Screenshot_20170208-201425.png

Saintly Beam damage there, no chains no anything :D.

Valentus

Put Magic Infuse's on your primms and chain it

Blob is weak to Dark and reisistant to holy

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Dread_Slime

UPDATE:

hmmm Magic Infuse is a hybrid skill? Yeah the strongest dark attacks are Biora/Bio Blaster and are only 1.3x modifiers. Not sure if you can chain them up to enough damage to do 100k damage to the ELT blob or not

5 firewalls chained.

Its doable, but It needs more chaining or another skill like warp break

Azuran

Banned
I hate Rabbits. I will never see them the same way ever again. Over 50 runs and only a singular one has popped up twice.

FML

I was sitting here thinking , Primm is the most piece of crap 6* unit I have. She's worthless. All she's good for on my team is buffing everyone else's damage with Rush.

Then I see you all talking about how strong she's hitting and I'm like how!?

Then I see her stacked with 4 slotted 30% magic damage mods. Yeah, no kidding she's doing big damage. I wish I even had just one of those to equip.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
People bad mouthing Marie don't know jack. She is still unmatched in her support buffs over in JPN. Great character to have, because while she doesn't have a typical place on the team. When you need someone for those magic defensive buffs, she'll turn the fight into a joke. Don't be disappointed if you pull her at all. She is the best scaling character in the game.

TMs this time around are alright.
Art's is alright for those who missed Elle. Elle Muscle Belt 2.0 is a bit better, but his is very damn good also. Art's will be better for specific fights though.
Luna is amazing for the time being. First Auto-Refresh in GL. Slap it on Refia and she'll nearly double her mana use before out.

Valentus

I was sitting here thinking , Primm is the most piece of crap 6* unit I have. She's worthless. All she's good for on my team is buffing everyone else's damage with Rush.

Then I see her stacked with 4 slotted 30% magic damage mods. Yeah, no kidding she's doing big damage. I wish I even had just one of those to equip.

Watch my primm... No shenanigans there... So much Event equip, but all free.

Her only hard hitting attacks are her 2 Fire magic attacks and Saintly beam

Since they only scale from her MAG stat

Combine that with Rush and her Revive/Heal and shes not too bad

They really need to find a way to get Hybrid skills useful... I Feel like all they have to do with Hybrid skills and have them defended by a enemies SPR rating instead of DEF

Where can I see what your Primm has going for her? I only have event equipment myself and no TMs besides 10% magic to up her damage. I really feel like she's horrible for a 6*.

Shes not bad

Its a support/ 5th slot character

Shes pretty tanky so she can fill into certain setups for struggling teams

The blob resists Holy? I've been killing it with Saintly beam no issues.

On PRO or ELT?

Cuz there is like 65k difference in HP and you are taking a 50% reduction on beam damage

Shouta

Marie is a super good character and if you want to maximize your teams for the trials that will be coming, she's a perfect choice. Even the units that could closely compare with her don't do so exactly.

I personally think an even format for pulling is the best way to go about it and not get disappointed. Either go all in every banner or go in the same amount but keep a reserve for every banner, lol. In either case, you're constantly building your roster and resources and considering the game has a penchant for beefing up chars at some later point thanks to enhancements or making abilities you'd thought you'd never use relevant, it's always good to keep adding to your team.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- love you, ExviusGAF fam. Would remind everyone there is a bit of a language barrier here as well and that we're all on the same team regardless of how much each of us does or not does not spend on the game: and that's having as much fun with a game that features our favorite characters.

-- approaching Marie banner the same as other vets here: 10ish tickets (taking me down to 10) and maybe one 11 pull if I can. (I'm at 3700 lapis atm)

-- FINISHED MY 1ST SAKURAFUBUKI OVERNIGHT!! Blade Mastery, Black Cowl, Bracer #1, Seal of Destruction incoming. And with Yun, Chizuru, and Mercedes in hand, I think I have to get another Dual Wield working before anything else.

-- pulled my 3rd Gold Primm, 5th overall. Meaning my 6* Primm now has a 10% TM already. Eh? Eh??

-- ummm anyone notice a rabbites encounter bump? i've seen about 15 of them today alone.

-- love you, ExviusGAF fam. Would remind everyone there is a bit of a language barrier here as well and that we're all on the same team regardless of how much each of us does or not does not spend on the game: and that's having as much fun with a game that features our favorite characters.

-- FINISHED MY 1ST SAKURAFUBUKI OVERNIGHT!! Blade Mastery, Black Cowl, Bracer #1, Seal of Destruction incoming. And with Yun, Chizuru, and Mercedes in hand, I think I have to get another Dual Wield working before anything else.

-- ummm anyone notice a rabbites encounter bump? i've seen about 15 of them today alone.

Nice, I enjoy seeing your development because you're the closest person here to my setup. We're running the same units and working on the same TMs, you're just slightly ahead of me in the TM department and I believe we have the same rank too haha So like a mirror of me except that you have Yun now which is awesome, don't have him. Speaking of your account, when are you going to free up a spot for me? ;p Well, if you're already full of active gaffers no worries, not sure if you have any non-gaffers or inactives. If you are able to free up a spot, shoot me an invite since I'm at work? ID on the handy dandy spreadsheet you made. As for rabbites, going to assume you're super lucky today but am hoping I experience that tonight when I can play :D

Takuan

Thanks to all for adding, I think I've got everyone.

-- approaching Marie banner the same as other vets here: 10ish tickets (taking me down to 10) and maybe one 11 pull if I can. (I'm at 3700 lapis atm)

-- pulled my 3rd Gold Primm, 5th overall. Meaning my 6* Primm now has a 10% TM already. Eh? Eh??

Grats on the TM. I put that on hold to grind the event, was originally gonna farm hard with my stored energy but that's out the window 'cause of my flub earlier today. No worries, got more candies out of it and there are still plenty of goodies I need to get from MK.

Definitely noticed a bump in the rabites, I grinded all day yesterday and only encountered one (literally one). I've gotten rabites 3-4 times so far today on ~240 energy, which is higher than the 10% encounter rate. Might just be RNG at work.

Literally just got a duo of rabites, woop.

Will probably half-price pull until Orlandu.

Edit: NM.

TFW you rank up right after expending that final bit of energy
highstachezcbqh.png

Cupid Artemios has no chance of being good unless the event gives out an OP bow, does he?

I dunno

He does have high base attack at least.

Shame that there are no innates or Materia that can boost DPS outside of Killers, flat bonus gear and materia etc..

Archers dont benefit from either Dual Weild, Doublehand, and dont currently have bow mastery

Chinner

Banned
72 tickets.

Just want orlandu to come. Don't care if u don't get him, thus hoarding is making me crazy but I refuse to use them on Meh banners

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Nice, I enjoy seeing your development because you're the closest person here to my setup. We're running the same units and working on the same TMs, you're just slightly ahead of me in the TM department and I believe we have the same rank too haha So like a mirror of me except that you have Yun now which is awesome, don't have him. Speaking of your account, when are you going to free up a spot for me? ;p Well, if you're already full of active gaffers no worries, not sure if you have any non-gaffers or inactives. If you are able to free up a spot, shoot me an invite since I'm at work? ID on the handy dandy spreadsheet you made. As for rabbites, going to assume you're super lucky today but am hoping I experience that tonight when I can play :D

Just sent you a request, and apologies I haven't before now.

-- Finally removed Chilly, 85 days after the fact. He's gone. It's fine.
-- Orion removed, 50+ days.
-- CCP? Gone.

I have 3 more spots. Would love to help out a few of the newer members to the community. Put GAF in your message please!

Muku

Marie is too much at this point of the Game in global.

She really REALLY Will make all things trivial for the one Who pulls for her.

GET HER.

Okay, I laughed. Aren't we NOT supposed to chase those 5*? The heartbreak and tears.

Then I laughed at your 10+1 pull per DAY. Well. :eek:

Got my summoning tickets this morning on my main game. Going back into my stash. Doing FP/Arena pulls for daily requirement when needed. NO MORE GUMI! No more will I be suckered into your shitty banners. This past one wasn't shitty due to banner units.. but getting bottom barrel tier shit without the normal bottome barrel tier. You can keep your Rakshasa.

udca

How much does a fully TMed ExDeath (or almost) hit in this event per meteor?

I do 100k per wildcard hit with Ace (x2 with dual wield) so he can pretty much 1 shot everything up to the lich. ExDeath might do more with his killer passives and ignore spr from meteor though

I'm trying to convince myself to keep Ace in my party

Muku

What cometh after Valentine's Day banner? FF2? I hope? Because from what I recall yall were saying that was a banner that is worth it.

Takuan

maintenance tonight boo!

This is a good thing for me, personally. My time spent on this app has been obscene since this event and it's only getting worse the more progress I make. At the rate I'm going, I think I'll practically clean out the Mog King for once:

- Tickets done
- Gigas done
- Cheap 6* mats done
- Crown done

Almost done with megacites. I know my order isn't ideal, but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get both TMs without too much trouble by next Thursday.

ADV 500-550 using a full team of primms and Popoi + friend unit Randi/primm
PRO 650-700 full team of primms and Popoi but Friend Unit needs to be powerful so a few randi´s but mainly exdeath and Noctis.
ELT 800 Using 4 bonus units, my Exdeath and Friends +750 attack Noctis.

Im starting to think its better to run ADV and PRO. less enemies and less energy spent.

Takuan

The grind is starting to get to me. But I'm so close to getting everything I want. Then I can TM farm!

I'm looking forward to the day I can complain content is boring because my units are all tricked the fuck out.
highstachezcbqh.png

The grind is so gonna be worth it.

Yup, this will be the first event Ive grinded to this capacity.

117064 candies.
Noice. I dunno what the breakdown is of all my expenditures, guessing around 50k. Definitely helps to have pulled bonus units earlier, I think I pulled Seven with like 4 days to go in the Type-0 event. Plus I didn't have a crapload of friends with bonus units like I currently do.

Wohooo! Finally went on a really late lunch break and swung by the house to see BM complete! Swapping Enhancer and a +10% ATK on Noctis for BM and Chiji brought Noctis' attack up into the 700's! :D Next up, 800s.... just have to finish baking all these other TMs first. At least Sakurafabuki won't take much longer. The others should go quick too once they get moogle priority one after the other. In the meantime, replaced the completed BM with DW #2 for whatever second DPS I end up using in the future. I hope something better than black belt gi becomes available for Noctis before too long. Was bummed when I saw the latest trial was heavy armor.

Just sent you a request, and apologies I haven't before now.

-- Finally removed Chilly, 85 days after the fact. He's gone. It's fine.
-- Orion removed, 50+ days.
-- CCP? Gone.

I have 3 more spots. Would love to help out a few of the newer members to the community. Put GAF in your message please!
Thanks brother, felt weird having someone I've chatted with for so long not on my list haha I accepted before leaving back to work. To that end, Muku, am I not already on your main's list? If not, feel free to shoot me a request too if not.

I tested an event run and didn't try to solo without auto before but with my Noctis' current ATK, he can now solo each boss up to slime without anyone doing anything at all lol ExDeath still solos slime with DC Meteor and a repeat with those two kills the final two bosses without any other unit doing anything at all. Crazy. Once in a while on the final dragon boss it chains poorly I guess and I hit auto to make the others wax off the last sliver of health but man, craziness!

Celegus

Anyone disappointed in the lackluster SoM event should check out Mobius with the FF VII Remake event. Now that's how it's done!

I'm almost done with my candies already as well, just a couple thousand more to grab the 30k moogle and that'll be it (got the axe already).

You guys have me curious as to how much candy I have now but can't check at the moment... Sticking with my usual farm event plan to just stockpile until the event ends and then buy everything up as it gives me the full picture to know exactly how much candy I ultimately have to play with.

Pachimari

I'm so glad to all of you who have set your Exdeath as a leader. It has really helped me out all day as I've been farming candies nonstop yesterday and today. I just need one more Rainbow Bloom and 19 more Prismatic Horns to awaken my Luneth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom