• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Primm dreams? She's so... mediocre.

VIP system? *Groans*

A VIP system would be fine if it was only for TM farming. You would never need to partake and folks that want to can. It'd just have to be limited to that.

I personally think the abundance of macro TM farming and the knowledge of JP content is actually ruining the game for more people than it is helping. It leads to perceptional power creep. One is getting the best so everything that offered looks useless and then to satisfy the need for shiny things, folks want even more powerful and shiny things.

Lyrian

Just scanned this week's dual "Should You Pulls".

The hardcore one went exactly as one would expect as usual. Although, a bit more concerning is that the attempt to move towards "Why pull for this unit" turned into a groanworthy "These are units that make this unit suck and therefore why you should never pull for this unit". Epic fail.

More suprisingly, is how hostile the casual-facing one is towards this banner and channeled a lot of the elitism of the hardcore Should You Pull.

Both were very unfriendly to Marie, and neither thought she was worth a damn (the casual facing one went so far as to assert that all you need in most situations is Omni-Veil or junctioning Carbuncle onto someone) and both scored her very mediocrely. Hell, the casual-facing one scored Artemios higher than Marie, even after trashing him for not being Chizuru.

Yup, always good for a laugh.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- got the crown

-- got all the limited 6* mats

-- got most of the megacites

(and had already grabbed the 30* moogle and all the tickets)

... I think I'm done with this event?

Broseybrose

A VIP system would be fine if it was only for TM farming. You would never need to partake and folks that want to can. It'd just have to be limited to that.

I personally think the abundance of macro TM farming and the knowledge of JP content is actually ruining the game for more people than it is helping. It leads to perceptional power creep. One is getting the best so everything that offered looks useless and then to satisfy the need for shiny things, folks want even more powerful and shiny things.

I know but it will entice me to spend more money on this game, not something I would want to do for TMs when I cant even pull a rainbow (been playing since August!).

I agree, Ive always felt that the less I know about the JPN version the better, simply because Im not playing the JPN version.

And as Lyrian's post depicts, they are not the same, just one months ahead of the other. Theyre two totally separate experiences.

RedZaraki

Banned
Sucks.

I just like Orlandu. Before this game. Before the PSP remake. Back from circa 1998.

I hate that they're holding him hostage or whatever.

Lyrian

I'd completely agree with this line of logic.

It also doesn't help the general mentality of the game (at least as perceived by Global) is still throwing larger ATK numbers at everything until it insta-dies (see: Global perception of JP Randi / Cloud with 1500+ ATK). Global also tends to want the pinnacle of the most powerful and shiny things, and anything less (even if slightly so) is considered to be complete garbage. With that logic, 98% of the units in the game might as well never have been created.

I'm not sure how to change that mentality, outside of Gumi suddenly deciding to change the meta to a very hard defensive one requiring units like Marie and defensive builds on everyone to clear content. Very doubtful that will seriously happen anytime soon though. People like seeing ridiculously big damage numbers.

RedZaraki

Banned
The problem is that Gumi has not given Global a progressive power curve.

We have Lightning and Luneth and Noctis.

People that have those units right now are looking for the next thing that's STRONGER than those units.

The problem in this game is that your team of 5 only needs 3 damage dealers or so. So unless a new unit is a top 3 damage dealer, it's literally a waste of your time unless it has some crazy TM or something.

We've been in a power trough since the FF3 banner.

If there's a paywall VIP system in place , I just don't know what I'd do. Over the course of the game, i bought the new year's lapis bundle and one other a long while ago. I don't want to ever put more money into it than that. I just don't know. Mobile gaming goes against a lot of what I believe is fair price and practices. I've fallen into the traps so often. I just spent $40 on fire emblem heroes and feel dirty.
got Takumi though!!!
I used to think that if I'm spending this much time with these games I owe the devs some money for giving me entertainment. But the practices are shady, scummy, and down right greedy at times.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

JPN is on the right idea now of making the 3* units, how you get nice weapons for the 4/5* units, by pulling a bit and getting a few. I do think just putting in the automated system now is a better idea... rather than a quarter of the population using Macros and a the rest not. Make it a part and rebalance around it.

And I'll agree with the entire last half. You even see it in this thread with the, "I'm saving for Orlandu, Tidus, etc" or "I will not pull till said change happens". The knowledge of the future has always been able to allow you to manage your resources, but it makes the wait longer for everything.

Another issue is how Marcos have largely ruined the balance in GL at least now. These were expected to be long term gains... now, half this thread has TM units

Lyrian

If there's a paywall VIP system in place , I just don't know what I'd do. Over the course of the game, i bought the new year's lapis bundle and one other a long while ago. I don't want to ever put more money into it than that. I just don't know. Mobile gaming goes against a lot of what I believe is fair price and practices. I've fallen into the traps so often. I just spent $40 on fire emblem heroes and feel dirty.
got Takumi though!!!
I used to think that if I'm spending this much time with these games I owe the devs some money for giving me entertainment. But the practices are shady, scummy, and down right greedy at times.

The EX point system on JP, I understand. That's reasonably fair for a consolation prize for throwing lots of money at the gacha and not getting what you want.

Buying enhanced TM farming rates.... not so cool over that.

Not sure what I would do if "Double TM rates for an hour" potions for $1.99 (no lapis allowed ever) starting showing up in the game. That would be clearly designed for the macro community to maximize the benefit of the potion. Don't think I'd quit over it, but it would definitely leave a very dirty feeling in me for a long, long time towards the game.

Shouta

got Takumi though!!!

Don't partake in the VIP then? If they make it so it's just for TM farming, then it shouldn't affect the ability for someone that isn't doing it to progress.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The EX point system on JP, I understand. That's reasonably fair for a consolation prize for throwing lots of money at the gacha and not getting what you want.

Buying enhanced TM farming rates.... not so cool over that.

Not sure what I would do if "Double TM rates for an hour" potions for $1.99 (no lapis allowed ever) starting showing up in the game. That would be clearly designed for the macro community to maximize the benefit of the potion. Don't think I'd quit over it, but it would definitely leave a very dirty feeling in me for a long, long time towards the game.

How is that any different than a whale getting 15 copies? It basically just lets them focus more on exactly what they want then having to pull for it. It really doesn't change anything for their core buyer base.

Lyrian

Reddit is saying that there will be daily Valentine's lapis bundles starting tomorrow:

-- 1 Rare Summon Ticket
-- 40 Energy Potion
-- 20 Chocolates (Per Nazta: 1 Chocolate = 150 MP ether)

*** 250 lapis per bundle.

PIc of datamined bundle

Umm... no brainer here?

Lyrian

How is that any different than a whale getting 15 copies? It basically just lets them focus more on exactly what they want then having to pull for it.

Because the whale would need 15 copies of the unit?

Via TM farming boosts (depending on the strength of the boost), the player would only need as little as 1 copy of the unit. That defeats the purpose of pulling (at least the original intent of the devs towards units, merging, and TM farming). That would be counterproductive to spending on the gacha to get these units for TM farming.

Still, the devs aren't forever locked into that strategy and could change it whenever they see fit.

I may just get those bundles daily, rather than do pulls this banner.

I'm still bummed after my 60+ pulls on SoM banner mostly consisted of RNG crapping all over me. Although, I did get a second Primm yesterday and my first Garnet today. So, yay for daily non-troll golds.

Don't partake in the VIP then? If they make it so it's just for TM farming, then it shouldn't affect the ability for someone that isn't doing it to progress.

But getting the TMs is the major thing to acquire in terms of progression. They're what separates the haves from the have nots. I can't even break over 700 attack on my units yet because of it.

Of course, total speculation as to what the VIP thing would be exactly. But if it has to do with TMs and the content is going to be geared towards having that TM gear, well....... it has pay to win written all over it. I mean, it already is pay to win because pulling more units and getting duplictaes = quick TM gain. But whatever..... point is I'm worried for the future of this mobile game I'm already invested in.

The existence of macros and broken TMs like dual wield has already destroyed the balance of the game. At this point they might as well make TMs easily available for everyone and balance around that. Make some new kind of power system for the whales to hunt that can't be exploited with macros.

Malakhov

Banned
-- hoping everyone who needs could take a step back instead of walking completely away. not that i blame anyone. every game has a shelf life. i'm already 5 months in. how long does it last?

-- maybe just turn the TM farming on for a while and catch up with that? I think I will avoid this Valentines thing entirely and just jam out for a couple weeks.

This is what I am doing. I do my dailies and arena for the 90 lapis. Sending gifts to friends and then the TM macro will run for 24 hours. Doing this to clear the equip shield, aegis shield etc.. TMs that were on my to do list.

I'm a bit burnt out, I mean it's no fun anymore. I miss the days we were excited to pull on banners that had great 3* or 4* on it like the players picks etc.. Nowadays it's like oh look, a new banner with a 5* that I will never get is up friday! Meh.

Orlandu banner is when I will decide what I do with this game. And even if I would get him, it wont change the game either...

Back to BFH :(

bonkeng

I let my weakness get the best of me. Did another 11 pull and got her. Let's really look at what this took. 40 tickets and 2 11 pulls for a 4* base unit. I'm no slouch and have pulled a shit ton and have damn near the best units in the game but this has got to have been the worst this game has ever done me. I now see why Chilly said he's out. Guess I'll put in a lot of OT this month in prep to burn the bank when Orlandu drops.........used most of what I had stacked for him on Ling.

Wow that's a lot of pulls for a 4* base. I wanted Ling myself but I held back after 20+ pulls.

I played tactics so many years ago on the PS1, and now don't remember Orlandu :(. Used to love the game though, I can't remember if I ever finished it as I remember just so many levels opening up to finish.

I played FFT a few playthrough, characters I'd never forget before FFBE came out are Agrias, Orlandu and Delita. Forgot all others including Ramza.

I want to hear what he actually said in Japanese because it could be a mistranslation about it being a more enjoyable experience, lol.

At any rate, crystal change will eventually come so just gotta wait. This is one of those situations that having knowledge of what happened in JP is actually bad mojo.

Somehow I really doubt that was what he was trying to say. But if it is, that's a really fucked up thing to say. Players enjoy getting trolled by Rainbows? Lol.

I started to see a lot more complaints for it around the time of Noctis(First super powered character), in which case, he was our 7th in the pool(Excluding limited edition units). And as you stated, the pool is simply too small.

But the issue is the purely useless units from it. Hence why I always thought the best compromise was altering it till the unit pool expanded.
Rather than using the base, they use the max growth. Yellow crystals will only produce characters that can level to 5*, and Rainbow 6. Blue would be unaltered. This would mean Yellow crystals would see the drop of the likes of Vive, Penelo, etc. And Rainbow would see the drop of any unit that caps at 5*.

So while a Rainbow may still be Chizzy or ExDeath. One is that it will at least be a unit of usefulness, two is that it will drastically increase the odds at a base 5 unit. While not only offering one of 10 units.

Then in a few months, once they get to TT. Switch it how it is in JPN.

The other thing I would like to see is this, for Limited Timed units, I think offering a boost to drop would be a nice idea over the typical banner. It would incite more to pull and hopefully maybe give people more reason to pull, than hoard for the best in JPN. What I mean by this is, for Limited time banners, the base 4* has a 10-12% drop rather than the usual 6-7%, and the Rainbow unit will have 2-2.5% drop, rather than 1%.

These are brilliant ideas. If Gumi's dev thinks like you, we'd be having a much more enjoyable experience.

A Rainbow Agrias or Chiz is better than a Rainbow Raksasha or Duane.

EDarkness

I'd completely agree with this line of logic.

It also doesn't help the general mentality of the game (at least as perceived by Global) is still throwing larger ATK numbers at everything until it insta-dies (see: Global perception of JP Randi / Cloud with 1500+ ATK). Global also tends to want the pinnacle of the most powerful and shiny things, and anything less (even if slightly so) is considered to be complete garbage. With that logic, 98% of the units in the game might as well never have been created.

I'm not sure how to change that mentality, outside of Gumi suddenly deciding to change the meta to a very hard defensive one requiring units like Marie and defensive builds on everyone to clear content. Very doubtful that will seriously happen anytime soon though. People like seeing ridiculously big damage numbers.

I think it's more than that. The way the game is going, beating bosses is important and no one wants to deal with 30 minute fights. The way to deal with that is to have characters that can get you through it quicker. With magic not being much of a thing, that mean physical attacking has to make up for that. Which is why we see this being so important. Not much they can do about this, as it's the nature of RPGs in general. Kill things quick so that a long drawn out fight can be avoided. Unless you like that sort of then, then you can go for the slow burn to take out a boss. I think most people don't want that, whether it's the Japanese players or Global players.

I think splitting off the JP and Global games was a bad idea. Global gets to see things they really shouldn't before they're released and set expectations for what that's going to be like in their space. If we had no idea about Orlandu or Cloud or any other character, then expectations would be in check. Instead we see JP players posting videos of their overpowered characters and we look forward to that in our game. Same with rewards and the like. It also leads to the perception that JP players get better than we do and that doesn't help either. They should have put everyone on the same level, so the game is experienced and discovered at the same time around the world. Now, if Orlandu gets nerfed, then people are going to be upset. Seeing him and other characters in the JP game really didn't help the situation.

I hope they don't do a VIP system. All that's going to do is create a P2W type situation and for those that don't pay they'll be seriously behind the 8-ball. I'd much rather they fix the TM rates than do something like that.

Shouta

But getting the TMs is the major thing to acquire in terms of progression. They're what separates the haves from the have nots. I can't even break over 700 attack on my units yet because of it.

Of course, total speculation as to what the VIP thing would be exactly. But if it has to do with TMs and the content is going to be geared towards having that TM gear, well....... it has pay to win written all over it. I mean, it already is pay to win because pulling more units and getting duplictaes = quick TM gain. But whatever..... point is I'm worried for the future of this mobile game I'm already invested in.

I've macro'd 2 TMs in total so far and I've beaten every Trial aside from Aigaion, the giant robot. I could beat him now too if I wanted to tough out the long ass fight. All the other ones I have now I've gotten from dupes or Trust Moogles.

You do not need to macro for TMs to do be able to clear content. The game isn't PVP focused so there's no need to try and keep up with anyone. They specifically capped the way arena works to avoid a situation like that.

I've macro'd 2 TMs in total so far and I've beaten every Trial aside from Aigaion, the giant robot. I could beat him now too if I wanted to tough out the long ass fight. All the other ones I have now I've gotten from dupes or Trust Moogles.

You do not need to macro for TMs to do be able to clear content. The game isn't PVP focused so there's no need to try and keep up with anyone. They specifically capped the way arena works to avoid a situation like that.

Are you talking about the Japanese version? If so, that's good to know the 800+ attack units aren't mandatory.

Shouta

Are you talking about the Japanese version? If so, that's good to know the 800+ attack units aren't mandatory.

Of course, I don't play Global, lol. The power creep will bring everything and you'll be able to field 800+ pretty easily as the game progresses. I think I hit 800 after Gilgamesh and I beat the Dark Espers at about that though that one is more of a defensive fight than an offensive one.

across

Yeah. Shouta and Nazta and various other players of the Japanese version have been saying this since at least the launch of GL if not before, so all the chicken little behaviour is confusing... except, well, it isn't confusing at all. It's just envy. You're envious of the units the lucky and/or the rich have; you're envious of the TMs the rich and/or macro-using have. Social media reinforces this covetousness and it's something all gacha games benefit from. You don't need this stuff, you want it.

You guys are literally posting on the forum where we have Valentus doing F2P trial clears and you don't feel a little silly talking about P2W?

I understand the concern. It's that Gumi will implement VIP OMG TM EXXXTRA FAST mode and then they'll balance content around requiring those TMs. The problem with this is that Gumi doesn't need to change the difficulty of the game to require TMs for people to buy into stuff like this - they will anyway.

By requiring TMs, they'll alienate (for real, not "my mom is quitting if you don't implement the rainbow change tomorrow") the people who won't do it. By not requiring TMs, the have-nots will continue on, eventually clear Gilgamesh/Aigaion/Whoever, the haves will just buy into it and clear the content they would have cleared in 8 rounds in 7, and life will go on.

Sometimes the sky actually isn't falling.

If they really want people to stop coveting what JP has they need to go all in on making Global a different game, not what we have now where the perception is we just get bootleg versions of what they have and we even have to wait for QoL stuff.

Yeah. Shouta and Nazta and various other players of the Japanese version have been saying this since at least the launch of GL if not before, so all the chicken little behaviour is confusing... except, well, it isn't confusing at all. It's just envy. You're envious of the units the lucky and/or the rich have; you're envious of the TMs the rich and/or macro-using have. Social media reinforces this covetousness and it's something all gacha games benefit from. You don't need this stuff, you want it.

You guys are literally posting on the forum where we have Valentus doing F2P trial clears and you don't feel a little silly talking about P2W?

I understand the concern. It's that Gumi will implement VIP OMG TM EXXXTRA FAST mode and then they'll balance content around requiring those TMs. The problem with this is that Gumi doesn't need to change the difficulty of the game to require TMs for people to buy into stuff like this - they will anyway.

By requiring TMs, they'll alienate (for real, not "my mom is quitting if you don't implement the rainbow change tomorrow") the people who won't do it. By not requiring TMs, the have-nots will continue on, eventually clear Gilgamesh/Aigaion/Whoever, the haves will just buy into it and clear the content they would have cleared in 8 rounds in 7, and life will go on.

Sometimes the sky actually isn't falling.

In my defense I legit thought the games difficulty was ramping up to expect players to gear the units with the TMs. Where does the true focus of the power creep come in? Is it simply the units with more powerful multipliers on their abilities? Is it the gold sink upgrading of current characters abilities? Should I not worry about grinding out my 3 chiz's endlessly on earth shrine to finally get the Blade mastery TM?

Shouta

If they really want people to stop coveting what JP has they need to go all in on making Global a different game, now what we have now where the perception is we just get bootleg versions of what they have and we even have to wait for QoL stuff.

GL got QoL stuff ahead of JP though like login bonuses and there's regular bundles too, lol.

You know what's an interesting comment from the interview that was posted? JPs are actually fairly envious of GL because of the GL only things. I saw quite a few folks that wanted Santa Roselia and others were really impressed with Noel's TM.Same with Ling, lol.

http://xn--ffbech-6j2km57fci6a439c.com/30722.html
http://xn--ffbech-6j2km57fci6a439c.com/31729.html

JPs are jelly because GL gets better waifus

In my defense I legit thought the games difficulty was ramping up to expect players to gear the units with the TMs. Where does the true focus of the power creep come in? Is it simply the units with more powerful multipliers on their abilities? Is it the gold sink upgrading of current characters abilities? Should I not worry about grinding out my 3 chiz's endlessly on earth shrine to finally get the Blade mastery TM?

You'll want some TMs sure but you won't need a whole buttload of them until Aigaion because that robot was meant to challenge folks in general. And you kinda need more defensive and variety of TMs if anything instead of just pure offense. Quite a few folks have done it without Rem, Rikku, or the like as well.

You should be thinking about how you can beat things with what you got and less about trying to brute force it. The game is way more fun when you're doing that. Of course, improving is always good as well.

Muku

GL got QoL stuff ahead of JP though like login bonuses and there's regular bundles too, lol.

You know what's an interesting comment from the interview that was posted? JPs are actually fairly envious of GL because of the GL only things. I saw quite a few folks that wanted Santa Roselia and others were really impressed with Noel's TM.Same with Ling, lol.

http://xn--ffbech-6j2km57fci6a439c.com/30722.html
http://xn--ffbech-6j2km57fci6a439c.com/31729.html

JPs are jelly because GL gets better waifus

You'll want some TMs sure but you won't need a whole buttload of them until Aigaion because that robot was meant to challenge folks in general. And you kinda need more defensive and variety of TMs if anything instead of just pure offense. Quite a few folks have done it without Rem, Rikku, or the like as well.

You should be thinking about how you can beat things with what you got and less about trying to brute force it. The game is way more fun when you're doing that. Of course, improving is always good as well.

Well, maybe we get better waifus but some of us want better husbandos. Orlandu and Cloud please.

Ok dudes with the Japanese version knowledge, I'm trying to plan something out but I'm unclear on one thing.

Just what does Rikkus TM do?
I am planning on pulling for her hard, and since she's a 4* I know I'll get her (lol I PRAY I'd get her). But anyway, should I start to save up 10 trust moogles to unlock her TM right away and equip it on her? I read this was a good idea to do so, and I know she's far out, but if her TM is that game changing then I better not spend the precious moogles.

Shouta

Ok dudes with the Japanese version knowledge, I'm trying to plan something out but I'm unclear on one thing.

Just what does Rikkus TM do?
I am planning on pulling for her hard, and since she's a 4* I know I'll get her (lol I PRAY I'd get her). But anyway, should I start to save up 10 trust moogles to unlock her TM right away and equip it on her? I read this was a good idea to do so, and I know she's far out, but if her TM is that game changing then I better not spend the precious moogles.

Her TM gives you a pouch that you can equip to get several skills. It's listed here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/524

It's a strong TM but it has more edge case uses than general ones, IMO. I wouldn't purposefully save 10 TM moogles for her's unless you're absolutely out of other stronger ones to use them on.

Her TM gives you a pouch that you can equip to get several skills. It's listed here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/524

It's a strong TM but it has more edge case uses than general ones, IMO. I wouldn't purposefully save 10 TM moogles for her's unless you're absolutely out of other stronger ones to use them on.

Thanks. That's really neat it actually gives 3 different skills to use. They all seem very good too.

bonkeng

Wtf.

Last minute ticket pull trying for Ling.

Got a dupe Yun, at exactly 0000 pst :/

6WSHPBL.png

Rixa

I dunno, reading this thread and all the people complaining is it's own form of entertainment.

Wait the day when you get your troll and still continue to play and not complaining.

Yes. Its fucking fun experience to see this kind of shit:

Screenshot_20160927-110916.png
Screenshot_20160927-110934.png

^^ Last summer pic, so no I didn't get new Rainbow.

Muku

Wait the day when you get your troll and still continue to play and not complaining.

Yes. Its fucking fun experience to see this kind of shit:

Screenshot_20160927-110916.png
Screenshot_20160927-110934.png

^^ Last summer pic, so no I didn't get new Rainbow.

Oh dear god.

My worst was fucking Ingus in my Rainbow. FUCKING. INGUS. What a piece of shit.

Muku

Did 1/2 pull because new banner. But honestly don't give a rats ass about any of characters.

And I get Medius. There are blues I don't have, but they make sure I repeatedly get shit I already have.

Edit: 1/2 pull alt. Maria. Whatever. Bottom barrel stuff still.

Rixa

Did 1/2 pull because new banner. But honestly don't give a rats ass about any of characters.

And I get Medius. There are blues I don't have, but they make sure I repeatedly get shit I already have.

I need to grind 250 Lapis for daily, thus doing story for missions :D. Ill post my results when its done :p. I guess I continue to do this way as long as I have unfinished story missions and story to be done.

Nights go with TM farming, if I get disconnection error and lose nrg I don't mind, if nrg is about used when I woke up, great :). Now TM farm has 4 Hayates and 1 Mercedes. After 1 Black Cowl is done, going to add 4 Xiao's.

I got so many TM's that farming isn't priority any more and I prolly would not take part to VIP system.

Just to think what kind of VIP system Brave Exvius could have.

In Global Chain Chronicles, Gumi had VIP system, the more you use money the better tier you are and you get extra benefits as 2nd Daily Login prize, one free pull from certain Gacha etc. Basically P2P and get better QoL. This was aimed to Whales.

Imagine Lapis instead Prysma
500 Lapis = 50 Prysma

The VIP Bonus is a new, global-exclusive system added to the game. After buying a specific amount of Prysma, a player earns a VIP level. Each level gives more rewards than the last.

Prysma is the premium currency used in Chain Chronicles, it can be bought, gained from completing quests and events or as compensation for server issues.

It can be used to summon rare units at taverns, individually for 50 prysma or 10 + 1 for free for 500.

Imagine Lapis instead Prysma
500 Lapis = 50 Prysma

To get VIP level 15 it would cost you 901600 Lapis from shop from normal price (bundles excluded). 901k Lapis in € $ is kinda a lot. This was retrospective so every Prysma you bought by money was counted in VIP. I think they would do this same in BE. Thus if you already spend money it will give something towards VIP.

Capture%20(3).PNG

AP = Energy, GCC had 8min refresh as normally, BE has 5mins.
VIP Recruit was another Gacha where you could pull SSR (5*) units "for free", obviously players usually got shit R (3*) :p But many did get nice 5* units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom