• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

I did a pull on the new banner to see what I could get. I'm not particularly enthused by any of the characters, but the daily is a summon, so what the hell. Ended up getting Cupid Luna. Heh, I laughed.

bonkeng

Did 1/2 pull because new banner. But honestly don't give a rats ass about any of characters.

And I get Medius. There are blues I don't have, but they make sure I repeatedly get shit I already have.

Edit: 1/2 pull alt. Maria. Whatever. Bottom barrel stuff still.

For a minute there, I thought you got Marie and you just don't give a fuck about her.

Muku

Nice. Trials of Love INT has HP 15% in one of last chests.

LOL, I don't really care about Marie.. however, I would have happily taken her. Maria though? Yeah.. haha.

Muku

ADV and ELT are in entirely different universes of difficulty

That is what I read. ... which is funny because it's only a 5% Trust Moogle. You'd think you were going for something higher. I won't bother with it tonight. And probably won't bother it at all on alt.

Rixa

ADV and ELT are in entirely different universes of difficulty

Good(tm) Time to bring out the big guns.

200.gif

I was shocked how much more difficult elt was. Got to the end boss and it wiped me.

Went back a second time with the following party and beat it.

CoD
Luneth
Refia
Cecil
Exdeath
Friends Noctis

Had to buff my party every chance I could get. BTW do debuffs on certain bosses no longer work like at all? I don't think I ever got any of Noctis debuff attacks to proc on the Dragon boss.

Muku

This Lovely Rod. What a POS. My alt needed a great Rod for my casters whom are all male: Ace, Kefka, Exdeath. Sorry guys. Gotta keep using your little piece of shit piddly MAG Rods. While this Lovely one rots.

Andvary

That is what I read. ... which is funny because it's only a 5% Trust Moogle. You'd think you were going for something higher. I won't bother with it tonight. And probably won't bother it at all on alt.

There is an ATTK + 15% materia hidden after the last boss.

Muku

There is an ATTK + 15% materia hidden after the last boss.

Even still, I don't feel like it's that amazeballs to jump difficulty. But to be fair, I haven't tackled it yet. And I won't this morning. I may try this evening after work when I have time.

Andvary, right? I was like where the shit are my Sandals after I did BGN. Fortunately, despite not having a map up earlier when I started, Exvius page had it after I left. Then I realized they hid that shit in there. I was going to check same area in ELT. But I gotta go back to BGN to get Sandals. Will do that later this morning.

bonkeng

Wow grats. I wanted yun so I threw 5 more tickets at that banner hoping for him. Nothing noteworthy.

This would've been the first time I'd legitimately be more happy getting a 4* base Ling in that Rainbow, since she's limited.

But alas, Ling and I simply weren't meant to be together.

20 pulls in LNY, 2 Yun, 8 Xiao, 0 Ling.

Muku

Well lets star the daily vanwagon

Daily... Cupid luna... Ok...
Ticket... Cupid shadow...
Lets try a 11 pull

Yellow... Rainbow?!!?

Garnet??? WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, 2 rainbows!

FUCK YEAH M'FUCKERS

Congrats!! Garnet was just keeping you in suspense like the jerk she is.

EDarkness

Lets try a 11 pull

Yellow... Rainbow?!!?

Garnet??? WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, 2 rainbows!

FUCK YEAH M'FUCKERS

Congrats, man! After the last two banners you were definitely due. That's gotta feel good!

c-murph

ELT not too bad. Got my TMog 5%. Now I just need the two from the event and I have my Power of CReation TM. IThe event is a bit of a marathon so bring lots of mp refillers.

Sweet. The last chest you get a
Atk 15%

FUCK YEAH M'FUCKERS

Congrats! I never got a Randi. Maybe I'll get a Marie too!

Lets try a 11 pull

Yellow... Rainbow?!!?

Garnet??? WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, 2 rainbows!

FUCK YEAH M'FUCKERS

Omfg. I just spent 3 tickets on this banner because your luck felt contagious. Just got the angel Luna. Grats though

Pachimari

Hell yeah. Got to awaken my Cecil to 5* this morning too!

Now I guess it'll be easier to earn metal gigantuars in the cactuars dune rather than exchanging candy.

Got a Cupid Luna too this morning. She seems to be a new addition.

Only used one ticket. Got Shadow. Ouch. I think that will be my only pull on this banner. I won't get Marie, and the other two units don't interest me.

Ran through the entire event and didn't know about the hidden chest. Fffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccc.....

Guess I'll run it all again tomorrow and pretend the chests respawn everyday. Otherwise, I'm already done with the event.

tuffymon

Ick, that feeling when you play it safe and wipe the following round... lost at 2% due to a blinded Noctis (missed his jump)... felt like he wouldn't pull through, so I full raised the other Noctis, and munched the following round~ Oh well, next time!

Xion86

Nice one Valentus!

So I'm pretty much done on the Secret of Mana event, grabbed the following:
Polon Bow
Mana's Blessing x2
Mana's Protection x2
Hayate Whip
Mana
Full Moon Slash
Soul Crown (equipped on Refia straight away!)
HP +15%
Gigas Axe
Aura Glove
Ninja's Trump
All X-Potions, Turbo Ethers, Elixers, Metal Gigantuars, Screemroots, Fine Alcrysts, Star Quartz and Megacites
All Summon Tickets
30k Trust Moogle (got me my first Black Cowl)

Got my second Black Cowl this morning too for Luneth :).

Interesting discussion in the last few pages about the VIP system speculations. Also, I agree that knowing what's coming from the JP version has totally changed how we prepare for things in this game and how we have played since launch, for most of us anyway.

Daily pull: Cupid Luna (well at least it was a banner unit :))
5 ticket pulls:
Fang
Kefka
Blue > GOLD...Luna (normal one)
Cupid Luna
Gilbert

Just about to get through the new event now. Really looking forward to the Attack material for Noctis until I get Seal of Destruction!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Grats on Marie Valentus...i didnt read many posts here lately but even i know how excited you were for her xD

tuffymon

None of the bosses on ELT can be breaked... Thats gonna be tough for my f2p team

While not a huge help, I CAN say aura ball worked on the behemoth (flask worked on behemoth and the elemental, but that doesn't help you atm).

Won easily the next time around~ cod with veil up and an added dragon killer made the fights easier

KeRaSh

Lets try a 11 pull

Yellow... Rainbow?!!?

Garnet??? WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, 2 rainbows!

FUCK YEAH M'FUCKERS

REDEMPTION! Grats! Two rainbows in one 10+1? Imagine if those were both Maries!
...or both trolls... omg...

bonkeng

Used 5 Tix:

Golbez
Gold Kain
Cupid Luna
Gafgarrion
Cupid Artemios

Yesss finally got the 4* base in 5 pulls.

Done pulling in this banner. 50 tickets left.

Dandte

Pulled on the cupid banner...only notable unit is my first mercedes.....finally!!!!!!

Funny how i wasn't able to pull neither on the som banner nor on the cupid banner the 3* unit...something seems fishy.

Pachimari

Is the easiest way to get heaven's ash really through the Chamber of Awakening INT? Just need 2 more to awake my Rain as well. I'm quite excited about today. Should be able to save up some lupis for that Valentine bundle too.

Rootbeer

Banned
Is the easiest way to get heaven's ash really through the Chamber of Awakening INT? Just need 2 more to awake my Rain as well. I'm quite excited about today. Should be able to save up some lupis for that Valentine bundle too.

early game I was having trouble getting them. Over time though they started overflowing to where I have to sell stacks of them!

in the meantime... here are your best options

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Best_places_to_farm#Heaven.27s_Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom