• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

Thanks, I'll do just this then.

I thought it was in the Farplane at first so I fought this monster and lost, apparently for some blade:

Btw, since you mentioned you lost, keep trying man, that fight in the mog place is 0 energy, and you get a 61 dmg katana that luneth would love to dual wield ;P

Alkez

real talk: event equip is primarily for users in between the n00bie and advanced stages of the game. none of it is better than available TMs,

I would disagree. Survival Edge and Mighty Hammer are the only weapons to give HP. Vernard and Chirijiraden are the best fire weapons available. Winged Saint is defensively the best weapon available. And the Stellar Shield is the only shield to give mag. Not all event gear is good but some of it is better than the tms available because they provide attributes that the tms in their slot don't.

Alkez

ok guys

PSA

I love you chicken bros... you know i do.. but im gonna have to ask you to stop sharing them

yall are fucking up my crappy macros and i dont feel like rebuilding them

Lol I had this issue a couple of weeks ago. I solved it by filtering the friend units. Yun uses pretty specific weapons so if you filter them out he doesn't show up.

Lyrian

Thanks for the kind words from yesterday, everyone.

Think I'm going to hold off on the daily pulls on the V-day banner from now on. With the announcement of Firion's 6*, that practically guarantees that the FF2 banner is coming om Friday.

See Shintoki's post a few pages back about the crazy TMs that come off that banner (like ATK +30% + bonus perks on non-rainbow units).

That and coupled with buying the ticket packages, the toll of daily half price pulls + chocolate bundle + lapis for TM macroing is draining my lapis wallet a lot faster than I find reasonable and sustainable.

Looking forward to the new banner, that's for sure.

And a bit off-topic, as PAD comes up here every now and then. For JP's 5th anniversary, this little gem (hehe) was snuck into the patch notes:

etY0IWA.jpg

I think that needs little cross-game explanation for the FFBE crowd. Let the salt factories there flow freely as well. :)

NomarTyme

Thanks for the kind words from yesterday, everyone.

Think I'm going to hold off on the daily pulls on the V-day banner from now on. With the announcement of Firion's 6*, that practically guarantees that the FF2 banner is coming om Friday.

See Shintoki's post a few pages back about the crazy TMs that come off that banner (like ATK +30% + bonus perks on non-rainbow units).

That and coupled with buying the ticket packages, the toll of daily half price pulls + chocolate bundle + lapis for TM macroing is draining my lapis wallet a lot faster than I find reasonable and sustainable.

Looking forward to the new banner, that's for sure.

And a bit off-topic, as PAD comes up here every now and then. For JP's 5th anniversary, this little gem (hehe) was snuck into the patch notes:

etY0IWA.jpg

I think that needs little cross-game explanation for the FFBE crowd. Let the salt factories there flow freely as well. :)
I having bad Chinese New Year flash back because with 15 Xiao and no ling... I think I might suffer the same with Firion. Oh man do I want a couple of Leonhart's TM though.

tuffymon

I having bad Chinese New Year flash back because with 15 Xiao and no ling... I think I might suffer the same with Firion. Oh man do I want a couple of Leonhart's TM though.

I have 4 Firion's just hanging out... I'll keep my fingers crossed for just 1 Leonhart's... at least they aren't limited, so even if luck fails me, I'll get it eventually...

Make that 5 Firion's (just looked again)

Shouta

real talk: event equip is primarily for users in between the n00bie and advanced stages of the game. none of it is better than available TMs, and though some of it has a neat niche use (see: the crown's elemental buffs just before we get an event where you fight bosses with different elements in succession?), for the most part they are overpriced carrots laid out there to justify farming events. Which is actually pretty good game design IMO. These events (and equip) are designed as a bridge to help the middle-ground players survive while they build up their TM base.

Just saying.

I've said it before but event equipment is not there to bridge the gap to TMs, though they can serve that, they're there to fill in the gap that TMs are missing and to increase a player's ability to tackle various situations.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
yeah as far as F2play goes we are sitting pretty with strong and accessible physical units

not many strong mages though outside of Exdeath and Arc

Mages aren't particularly needed though and really, you only need ExDeath since he basically does everything you need as a mage anyways.

I've said it before but event equipment is not there to bridge the gap to TMs, though they can serve that, they're there to fill in the gap that TMs are missing and to increase a player's ability to tackle various situations.

Was going to note the same. Event gear isn't as good as TM, but typically they have some unique abilities or lack of that allow for certain situations. The game is very much trial and error till you find the right nook or pay and blast through.

dubc35

I used this guide. Scroll down to MEMU Macro Installation Instructions

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

The one I used was TM Speed Run - Ultimate Build (No Lapis). It's so fast and it doesn't mess up if you get kicked or if you run out of lapis. It works by just clicking the same 5 points over and over. It's amazing.

I asked a couple pages back, can you use macros but also play on your phone? Or is it locked to the emulator? I assume the latter but wasn't sure. Thanks!

Ugh I have this urge to pull on a banner but I'm pretty much done with the current ones.

Really hope FF2 is soon!
Welcome to being hax. First thing piece of gear that made me feel that. I'd just gotten DW for CoD then got Thorned Mace for her. She chews off faces.

Yea I think I'm going to throw it on COD temporarily. Glad I got DW recently!

Reading over the macro info on the previous page (thanks all!). If you're running macros on the emulator, is there a way to tie that to what's on your phone? For example, run macro all night but want to play on phone during the day with the updated stats. Is that done via a Facebook account? or not at all?
Precisely. Once an account is linked to a Facebook login, it can be loaded on any device desired. I imagine that many (most?) of the people that TM farm via emu normally play the game on their phone or a tablet.

One thing to be careful with: There are 3 versions of the game: iOS, Google Play and Amazon and Lapis counts are separated by version. If your phone is iOS then it will have separate a Lapis count from the emulator, which is Android and can run either the Google Play or Amazon version. Thus, if you earn any Lapis while playing on the computer (leveling up while TM farming, accepting lapis from mail, etc...) that will only show there and not on your phone. However, it's not something you need to worry about if you use Google Play or Amazon on both your device and emulator.

Precisely. Once an account is linked to a Facebook login, it can be loaded on any device desired. I imagine that many (most?) of the people that TM farm via emu normally play the game on their phone or a tablet.

One thing to be careful with: If your phone is iOS then it will have separate a Lapis count from the emulator, which runs Android. Thus, if you earn any Lapis while playing on the computer (leveling up while TM farming, accepting lapis from mail, etc...) that will only show there and not on your phone. However, it's not something you need to worry about if you use an Android device.

Actually on Android if you download the game via Amazon App store, the lapis is separate. This is my preferred way as Amazon Coins are cheaper for buying Lapis.

So on Android lapis earned/gained on a Google play based app will be separate from Amazon. And I don't think you can run the macro on the emulator and play simultaneously. At least I have never been able to.

Muku

Ugh I have this urge to pull on a banner but I'm pretty much done with the current ones.

Really hope FF2 is soon!

Yea I think I'm going to throw it on COD temporarily. Glad I got DW recently!

I don't know if I'm really inclined to pull on FF2. I imagine TMs might be nice, but the Emp would be out of my grasp. Not that I feel like I want another mage.

It'll be next to never when we get something exciting, Orlandu or otherwise. By then I'll probably have a mountain of tickets. And perhaps bored to tears.

The fact I'm hearing Firion right now isn't that exciting isn't great news. Sounds like that doesn't happen until Enhancements? :(

Actually on Android if you download the game via Amazon App store, the lapis is separate. This is my preferred way as Amazon Coins are cheaper for buying Lapis.

So on Android lapis earned/gained on a Google play based app will be separate from Amazon. And I don't think you can run the macro on the emulator and play simultaneously. At least I have never been able to.
I completely forgot about the Amazon version of the game. I'll edit my previous post to specifically say Google Play.

Also, that is correct about simultaneous play. Someone could have the game on as many devices as they want, but only one can be running the game at a time. Whenever another device logs in it will boot any other devices off by sending them to the title screen. I lost out on some NRG once because of this. I had forgotten about a completed run on my phone that was interrupted by maintenance and logged in via emulator right after maintenance ended.

Lyrian

It'll be next to never when we get something exciting, Orlandu or otherwise. By then I'll probably have a mountain of tickets. And perhaps bored to tears.

The fact I'm hearing Firion right now isn't that exciting isn't great news. Sounds like that doesn't happen until Enhancements? :(

To you, what exactly is "exciting"? Something absolutely gamebreaking?

I'm very dubious that something like that will happen again on Global. It's pretty clear at this point that Gumi knows that Orlandu was far too overpowered at the time of release on JP. As a result, he's going to be held back until power creep catches up with his strength so that when he is released on Global, he's only going to be a "good" 5* unit and not a "gamebreaking" one. The devs outright said on the last stream that for Global, Gumi is hard looking at all the mistakes made on JP in terms of unit strength and rebalancing each unit as well as other adjustments (like release order), as they see necessary to smooth out the power curve.

Personally, I believe that Gumi thinks that nerfed-Global-Noctis was a mistake and was still overpowered. Noctis is still far too good for Global and trivializes just about everything. Gumi surely will have learned from this mistake and ensure that this won't happen again the next time a worldwide simultaneous unit release happens.

across

I don't know if I'm really inclined to pull on FF2. I imagine TMs might be nice, but the Emp would be out of my grasp. Not that I feel like I want another mage.

Assuming the banner is going to be at least somewhat like the JP one and Leon's on it, anyone who has:

Randi
Luneth
Delita's Moonblade on [Gilgamesh/Noctis/Lightning/Whoever)
Plans to use any unit who utilizes normal swords in the future

should be pulling for at least one of him. I'm firmly convinced his TM (+30% atk with sword, +20% atk with heavy armour) will not stack. But at least one per copy of the above units is a great idea.

Muku

To you, what exactly is "exciting"? Something absolutely gamebreaking?

I'm very dubious that something like that will happen again on Global. It's pretty clear at this point that Gumi knows that Orlandu was far too overpowered at the time of release on JP. As a result, he's going to be held back until power creep catches up with his strength so that when he is released on Global, he's only going to be a "good" 5* unit and not a "gamebreaking" one. The devs outright said on the last stream that for Global, Gumi is hard looking at all the mistakes made on JP in terms of unit strength and rebalancing each unit as well as other adjustments (like release order), as they see necessary to smooth out the power curve.

Personally, I believe that Gumi thinks that nerfed-Global-Noctis was a mistake and was still overpowered. Noctis is still far too good for Global and trivializes just about everything. Gumi surely will have learned from this mistake and ensure that this won't happen again the next time a worldwide simultaneous unit release happens.

Well, right now exciting isn't mages. It hasn't felt like a mage game in a while. While I wouldn't turn down an Emp, I'd not going to be pulling hard for him either. Game still feels very much physical attacker based. Plus, he'll be 5* and well, we all know we shouldn't be pulling for the base 5* specifically. And if you don't really TM farm (at least yet) to degree which many here do, TMs don't feel that all enticing.

I'm not even looking for something gamebreaking. A character from a game that brings back nostalga, someone that is at least pretty good would be nice. Right now I'd be extremely happy if Garland would just get his damn 6*. There are some characters I have that I'd love to use AGAIN. But they're so far left behind it's not worth it. Hell, I'd be even happy if FF9 got some damn love to be honest. :(

Of course I tend to get special event units which are okay but don't tend to lead much of anywhere. I guess right now that makes it a bit frustrating. I got Noel, on accident. I got Yun. And he's cool. He just isn't what I am looking for right now in my groups which is AoE. He has Fire Heart but I've not been too impressed with that. I know I don't exactly have the gear for him, or the TMs, but I don't feel like he fits within my group right now either. (I love his LB though!) So some of it is frustration on when the game does give it to me. :/ I didn't try on Yun either. (I think game gave him to me as apology of two minutes before giving me fucking Ingus in a Rainbow.)

For me right now would be some characters I liked in past. Whether they are top tier or not doesn't matter. I mean hell, I'd still like a Delita or Ramza. :( For funsies.

tuffymon

I asked a couple pages back, can you use macros but also play on your phone? Or is it locked to the emulator? I assume the latter but wasn't sure. Thanks!

If you make your own macro (which I did BEFORE using the super amazing one, which relogs into the game if it crashes one etc), adding in enough time between usage... you can overpower the commands it does. you can make it get stuck, but even then it'll still log back in and click all over the screen page (I did this once to test it). The problem though is since you can end up randomly clicking on the screen crafting some oddball not worth it item like skurikens and potentially spending lapis to instant finish them... (luckily this didn't happen to me) if this scares you, don't login while using the emulator.

Lyrian

Well, right now exciting isn't mages. It hasn't felt like a mage game in a while. While I wouldn't turn down an Emp, I'd not going to be pulling hard for him either. Game still feels very much physical attacker based. Plus, he'll be 5* and well, we all know we shouldn't be pulling for the base 5* specifically. And if you don't really TM farm (at least yet) to degree which many here do, TMs don't feel that all enticing.

Well, let's be fair here:

Upper-tier Physical Attackers:
------------
5*: Luneth, Elza, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Lightning, and a bunch more
4*: Chizuru, Mercedes

So, there's a whole bunch of physical damage options right now. That's great.

Upper tier Mages:
------------
5*: Dark Fina and Emperor (on Friday, likely)
4*: Literally.... no one.
3*: Exdeath

Well, there it is. Kind of hard to build a mage team where there's virtually no mages in the game currently.

That makes the current situation fairly biased towards physical attackers.

Still about a month away from Garland's 6* awakening :/

robotuw

You can only be logged into one device at a time. Some macros are resilient enough they can recover from being logged out but it can be risky. I'd say your best bet is to use a remote desktop app on your phone like Chrome Remote Desktop. That way you can control your desktop macro from your phone as well.

Lyrian

Everything's better with "enhancements".

Firion will be solid, but keep in mind that he's a base-3* unit. He's not going to knocking any of the 5*s off their pedestals anytime soon. So, he'll be a solid budget physical attacker unit for those who don't have better 4* or 5* physical attackers.

Muku

Well, let's be fair here:

Upper-tier Physical Attackers:
------------
5*: Luneth, Elza, Gilgamesh, Noctis, Lightning, and a bunch more
4*: Chizuru, Mercedes

So, there's a whole bunch of physical damage options right now. That's great.

Upper tier Mages:
------------
5*: Dark Fina and Emperor (on Friday, likely)
4*: Literally.... no one.
3*: Exdeath

Well, there it is. Kind of hard to build a mage team where there's virtually no mages in the game currently.

That makes the current situation fairly biased towards physical attackers.

Still about a month away from Garland's 6* awakening :/

Yeah, at this point an all mage team would be cool. I actually have one, but it's pretty sad. Kefka, Terra, Exdeath, Tellah (still working on him), and can't recall other at this point. But it's so sad in terms of options I don't run it.

And yeah, but even the fights, at least a lot of them rely on physical. I felt like at least early on despite being handed mages, I could get shit done. Luneth is my heavy hitter. Chizuru is good, same with CoD, but obviously no where near Lightning or Noctis, for which I have neither. So Luneth is my power house, but only having one is pretty lackluster on trying to get some things done.

And yeah, I know. Garland still has a while to go. It so freaking ugh. And that's if we're lucky. And we're never going to get FF9 love, which makes it even worse.

I know enhancements make things better. My frustration is I don't think Firion will top Mercedes though, correct? Once event is over thinking of replacing Exdeath on every day stuff with Mercedes now I have an axe worthy of her yielding and using her. It's just I felt like folks are like yeah he's going to be great. But never including the asterik. So I finally get one and then disappointed to here there was small print no one really talked about with him,

Celegus

My wife got her Marie up to 100 today so I tried her out on the Elite event. Holy crap Marie is such a BOSS! All those elemental spells barely even tickle with her around! She doesn't have the highest attacking party around, but Marie provides so much defense that it wasn't a big deal.

Lyrian

I know enhancements make things better. My frustration is I don't think Firion will top Mercedes though, correct? Once event is over thinking of replacing Exdeath on every day stuff with Mercedes now I have an axe worthy of her yielding and using her. It's just I felt like folks are like yeah he's going to be great. But never including the asterik. So I finally get one and then disappointed to here there was small print no one really talked about with him,

Firion's 6* is pretty much like 5* Artemios on steroids. He has so many killer abilities that even Artemios blushes. In addition, Firion gets minor innate masteries to practically every weapon type there is. And he gets Bladeblitz for a basic AoE and Lance for mana tapping annoying units like Noctis in the arena.

He has a strong feature set in general, that's for sure....

... but he's a base 3, which means he's going to have one annoying core weakness...

... and that is that with all of this potential, he has no strong abilities to leverage that potential. His ultimate attack at 6* only does 180%/25%Def Ignore --> 240% effective damage. That's really... umm.... mediocre for a 6* physical attacker, and that's putting it nicely. In comparison, Mercedes's Sea King Chop does 270% base damage (ignoring the water resist debuff; also for comparison Chizuru's Phantom Shadow is an effective 280% damage attack). Killers help balance that out a bit and can put him slightly ahead than Mercedes if she does not have matching killers equipped.

In the future, enhancements greatly help both units. Firion's finishing blow gets a badly needed damage increase and Mercedes becomes even more powerful if she has her TM axe equipped.

All in all, what Firion does is raise the minimum bar for physical attackers in the future (like Garland 6*), as he is a 3* base and will be the measuring stick for minimal acceptability on a team.

Muku

Hm, alright. I guess I will have to use event Cactaur on Firion. He's a 3 star scrub right now since I got him start of Valentine's banner. I'll have to do tests with him versus Mercedes to see how they handle in team. Guess it's going to be only way. I guess in end the bright side is I'll have him ready whenever we get enhancements.
At this rate, never.

Edit: lol spelling -_-;

Firion's 6* is pretty much like 5* Artemios on steroids. He has so many killer abilities that even Artemios blushes. In addition, Firion gets minor innate masteries to practically every weapon type there is. And he gets Bladeblitz for a basic AoE and Lance for mana tapping annoying units like Noctis in the arena.

He has a strong feature set in general, that's for sure....

... but he's a base 3, which means he's going to have one annoying core weakness...

... and that is that with all of this potential, he has no strong abilities to leverage that potential. His ultimate attack at 6* only does 180%/25%Def Ignore --> 240% effective damage. That's really... umm.... mediocre for a 6* physical attacker, and that's putting it nicely. In comparison, Mercedes's Sea King Chop does 270% base damage (ignoring the water resist debuff). Killers help balance that out a bit and can put him slightly ahead than Mercedes if she does not have matching killers equipped.

In the future, enhancements greatly help both units. Firion's finishing blow gets a badly needed damage increase and Mercedes becomes even more powerful if she has her TM axe equipped.

All in all, what Firion does is raise the minimum bar for physical attackers in the future (like Garland 6*), as he is a 3* base and will be the measuring stick for minimal acceptability on a team.

What this tells me is that I wish we'd have realm-focused dungeons where we'd have incentive to use lesser characters - for purposes other than Mog King bonuses.

Probably the coolest thing I can remember, and it happened a while back, was someone beating ELT Gilgamesh with Butz, Lenna, Galuf, Krile, and Faris. Something like that should be a stretch goal, but it ought to yield significant rewards (and not be gated behind 5* bases, for that matter).

I know this happens with story characters, and I'm seriously waiting for that. But I'd love an excuse to break out Kain, Rydia, Rosa, Edge, and Cecil to get a bonus in a Trial Zeromus fight.

Lyrian

Hm, alright. I guess I will have to use event Cactaur on Firion. He's a 3 star scrub right now since I got him start of Valentine's banner. I'll have to do tests with him versus Mercedes to see how they handle in team. Guess it's going to be only way. I guess in end the bright side is I'll have him ready whenever we get enchantments.
At this rate, never.

The curse of knowing the future can truly suck.

~3 months away still :/

across

My frustration is I don't think Firion will top Mercedes though, correct?

Lyrian covered the specifics, but Mercedes is functionally a pretty questionable unit right now.

She has high ATK. That's great! Her only AoE attack is Barrage. That's not great!
She has a really strong attack that debuffs her primary attack element (if you have her TM). That's great! It costs 45 MP and she has no Auto-Refresh. That's not great!
Water damage is not commonly resisted. That's great! No one else does a meaningful amount (or number of hits of) of water damage to set up a sweet element chain with her. That's... not too meaningful right now, but it will be soon, and that's not great!
Her only weapon options are dagger, sword, axe and hammer, and she can't use heavy armour. That's not great! There's nothing great about this at all! She can't benefit from Blade Mastery. She won't be able to (fully) benefit from Dark Knight's Soul or... whatever Veritas of the Flame's TM is called (+30% ATK when equipped with Axe & +30% ATK when equipped with Heavy Armor). You can give her two Viking Axes, but her innate Axe Mastery only activates once.

I'd be very surprised if Firion isn't the more useful unit simply due to more diverse weapon & armour options, a cheaper main attack (only 16 MP vs. 45), killer ability antics, and a badass cape.

edit: I have two Viking Axes on my Mercedes and I don't use her, for the record.

Muku

Oh my god you guys. I am going to go cry in a corner now...

So, I decide to do a half pull today. Haven't in a while. Alt pulls Gold right off the bat. Warrior of Light. /cry I want him on my main. I guess I'll use Cactaur from this event to work on a second tank for my alt. :(

Do a half pull on main.... not WoL, but something I didn't have yet so can't complain. But still not what I wanted. :( Got Cupid Luna. Using a ticket now because... urgh. Blue and .... Celes. Again. Yeah, okay, I was tempted to spend a few if something good, but nevermind.

eggydoo

Finished my 3rd TM ever. Rising Sun is mine!
So far got omnirod, DW and rising Sun.

Working on dualcast for Refia next and miyuki.
Dumping TMs on Greg for genji glove.

Seems like this never ends...

Prototype

Between Terra and Cecil I'm not finding much for my Rosa to do. They both have cura and soon Terra will have raise, which Rosa will never learn. Thinking about dropping her and adding some more DPS to my team.

robotuw

This 40 extra NRG a day from the bundle has been great for my TM farming. I'm enjoying that almost as much as the infusion of tickets. Minerva Bustier #1 should be done in a few days and Deathbringer some time this weekend assuming we don't have another grinding event. Speaking of which, do we know what to expect there? They can't really do an exploration or a mog king event so it has to be the final Zoldaad update right?

Rixa

yeah as far as F2play goes we are sitting pretty with strong and accessible physical units

not many strong mages though outside of Exdeath and Arc

I'm looking forward to Shantotto's upgrade so I can bring death to PVP w/ Tornado chaining. ^_^

Yeah as for F2P non base 5* mage there aint alot of good mages.

If one happens to be lucky to snag Dark Fina, congratz she is fine fine mage.

BUT, if you get another base 5* mage...

Ace <3

Fucking monster when you give him Dual Wield & enough MAG.

LB: "Jackpot Shot" Fast to get ready, awesome damage
6* Base: Magic damage (2.9x) with ignore SPR (50%) to one enemy

Ability: "Wild Card" Cheap (26 MP), with DW hits twice, uses MAG, lets you dodge few hits, can be abused by wielding elemental damage weapon (do killers work?).
* Magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster

Ace is nuts.

bonkeng

Ace <3

Ability: "Wild Card" Cheap (26 MP), with DW hits twice, uses MAG, lets you dodge few hits, can be abused by wielding elemental damage weapon (do killers work?).
* Magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster

Ace is nuts.

Exdeath is much better than Ace though. And no precious Dual Wield needed which you can give to a proper dps unit. By now, everyone should have gotten at least 1 Exdeath. I'd prioritize powering Exdeath up before Ace.

I think the current mage hierarchy in GL right now is D.Fina > Exdeath >>> Ace.

Not saying Ace is bad, but he's totally outclassed by Exdeath.

Rixa

Exdeath is much better than Ace though. And no precious Dual Wield needed which you can give to a proper dps unit. By now, everyone should have gotten at least 1 Exdeath. I'd prioritize powering Exdeath up before Ace.

I think the current mage hierarchy in GL right now is D.Fina > Exdeath >>> Ace.

Not saying Ace is bad, but he's totally outclassed by Exdeath.

As I said Ace needs TM's. I have 2 Dual Wields and 1 Genji Glove, I prefer using Ace over Exdeath. I don't like that Exdeath's best spell eats 100 MP when dual casted.

Vashetti

Banned
Hmm done some reading and Lenna is still my best option for healing :/

Is she ever getting a 6*? My quest for a better healer continues. She's my major weak link.

Pachimari

Btw, since you mentioned you lost, keep trying man, that fight in the mog place is 0 energy, and you get a 61 dmg katana that luneth would love to dual wield ;P
When I read your post I decided to give it another go, since I didn't realize it was basically free to try it out and lo and behold did I beat the dragon for that sweet musamase sword. I gave it to Luneth, and let Cecil have the broadsword.

Hmm done some reading and Lenna is still my best option for healing :/

Is she ever getting a 6*? My quest for a better healer continues. She's my major weak link.

Lenna is still my best healer too. Looking forward to getting someone better.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

Ace <3

Ace is nuts.

Using your Ace for the ELT trial was fun. I gotta get the Dual Wield TM asap cause right now my Ace is in a dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom