• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Went to get the attack + 10% materia from the exploration, forget to equip magic keys. Sigh, rookie error. 15 nrg down the drain.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Went to get the attack + 10% materia from the exploration, forget to equip magic keys. Sigh, rookie error. 15 nrg down the drain.

I know that feeling...that sucks.
Or if you forget to speak to a NPC before heading to a Exploration map and cant acess or finish a Mission lol.

Kouriozan

What the f*ck happened to the arena, 3 Lightning and the next fight 2 Gilgamesh/2 Lightning >.<
Would be better if Lightning didn't have a 80% chances to dodges physical attack* (*only in the Arena)

windfish

Daily pull was Fang :/

right now I can't decide if I should push my luck and spend some more tickets on Lightning (sitting on 30 right now) or just call it quits with no more dailys.

With FF Type-0 and possible BE Events next, I think there are not that many great units to pull for (Dark Fina?) ... then Orlandu... -_-'

I want more 12 hour maintenances

Rixa

How come there doesn't seem to be much love for Luneth? Don't see many people talking about him.

Maybe reason is cause now its Lightning's event going on. People who have both will use Lightning as leader or some other 75% bonus unit.

KeRaSh

Refreshed Energy twice this morning to make a few more Cactuar Dunes runs and maxed Lightning. I'm now at the point where I don't have enough high end ATK gear to pimp her out since Greg is hording all the good stuff.
I just finished the ATK Pot Arena board and got Greg up to 610 ATK with maxed Ifrit!
Lightning is currently sitting around 450-460 ATK I think.
Shifted my focus back on TM farming now. Got 4 Excaliburs and a Dual Cast in the oven. Will probably make 2 Excaliburs out of those 4 Cecils and then grind a Sakurafubuki.

Xion86

Maybe reason is cause now its Lightning's event going on. People who have both will use Lightning as leader or some other 75% bonus unit.

He was left behind when it came to upgrades, but, now he is getting his and I'm sure he'll be back in the JP meta

Yeah I guess so, I usually have Luneth or Exdeath as my shared units, until this event of course. I'm still giving my Attack pots to Luneth though.

bonkeng

What the hell....

Today's Daily pull....

Blue..........GOLD..........RAINBOW!!!!!

Lightning!!!

(2nd one this banner :eek:) just wow.....

axFWUHal.png

Wow Xion, you're on a roll. 3rd Lightning incoming before her banner ends? Hahaha.

RedZaraki

Banned
I'm just still kinda in shock that I have Lightning and Luneth right now.

I don't even have weapons worthy enough for them yet.

Event turned 180 too. Now I've almost got everything. I might even get the 70k moogle for giggles at this pace. The event has given lots of Sacred Crystals and Megacite too.

So happy for Exvius Gaf!!!

So many great pulls and goodies

Let the good times roll! Time for the next banner bros. Im gonna pull a bit im sure

creid

I really don't want to spend the last of my Lapis on an 11pull full of Fangs. Might hold off on this banner and hope for Lightning to come back on a player's choice banner or something.

At this point, I'm going to spend this week wrapping up the last few cheap 6* mats and then TM farming. No more pulling to save up my tickets and hopefully some lapis.

I think I'm actually more excited with the idea of holiday bundles than a holiday themed banner. I've only dropped $20 on this game so far, but I actually have $50 in iTunes credit right now that I'm seriously considering spending on a good bundle. Even a lapis deal like the last time would be great, as I've run my coffers down a bit with the TM farming and heavy duty Lightning leveling.

Xion86

Wow Xion, you're on a roll. 3rd Lightning incoming before her banner ends? Hahaha.

I don't want a third :( I actually don't like using duplicates in the same team, but I'm going to find it hard to resist using both of these now. Also I'd have to level her up :p. I've got this one to 80 now, had to use up some lapis, just doing Adv Vortex runs. Damn wish I had those Growth Eggs, I've got 4 Medius but not started any TM farming on them.

I've also got over 80k of gears to use, I think I'll go for both Trust Moogles as I've got everything else I want apart from tickets.

Rixa, what are you using your refresh doing?

And RedZarakai, I'm really happy you have both of those units! Going to really help you out in the long run.

Im already at 40k gears. Gonna spend this week getting the last trust moogle and 6 star mats

Maybe grt the winged saint and other stuff for collection purposes

evangd007

Daily: Gold! Shantotto... FML

I really should do a 10+1. I have 15000 lapis and there doesn't seem to be an interesting banner soon.

wait, Letters and Arms isn't that good for Exdeath? I was planning on running a couple of those + enhancer.

Is there a link to that character builder somewhere?

Rixa

Rixa, what are you using your refresh doing?

TM's eat nrg. Now in the oven are 2 Agrias, 2 Miyuki, 1 Hyate.
= 1 Save The Queen, 1 Sakurafubuki, 1 Black Cowl.
After those I think I toss 4x Gaffgarions and do 2 Bracers, should be ready about same time than BC.

wait, Letters and Arms isn't that good for Exdeath? I was planning on running a couple of those + enhancer.

Is there a link to that character builder somewhere?

You need 4 L&A for Exdeath.

Syrus

Banned
TM's eat nrg. Now in the oven are 2 Agrias, 2 Miyuki, 1 Hyate.
= 1 Save The Queen, 1 Sakurafubuki, 1 Black Cowl.
After those I think I toss 4x Gaffgarions and do 2 Bracers, should be ready about same time than BC.

You need 4 L&A for Exdeath.

Do you use lapis when you sleep in a macro?

I'm still trying to get free working for overnight but I set it to 5 minute each so really only get 70 battles. Not sure if it's worth it

I'm still trying to get free working for overnight but I set it to 5 minute each so really only get 70 battles. Not sure if it's worth it

I use lapis only if i'm doing it for an hour or 2. Overnight would suck me dry. There's two macros one for lapis and one for no lapis that will just expend nrg and wait.

And any amount is better than none. That's 70 battles you don't need to do.

Macro report update

Latest version of Nox is not the most reliable. Goes for 10 hours or more

Still crashes randomly but all emulators are in this boat.

New version of Nox at least runs a decent length and sometimes doesnt crash at all

Syntsui

Nox is weird, the lapis refill macro sometimes goes crazy and select the support option, ruining the set up. It's very rare, but it happens.

Every single macro I make doesn't work. Even buffering the actions, even using the virtual buttons. This piece of shit sometimes select the exploration instead of the normal run. I'd like to understand how the fuck this is happening.

MeMu is still broken since the Halloween update, the macros don't do what they are supposed to do in the long run and it still crashes a lot.

This is a dark time for TM farming for me because the only "almost reliable" way to do it, is with the TM refilling one.

I'm a little bit burned with this game right now and I'm thinking about giving a third chance to Record Keeper to keep me busy.

Decided to take a wee break from the TM and event farming and tried the 2 headed dragon trial. That was surprisingly easy.

I went in with Lightning, Exdeath, Cecil, CoD, and Refia, all maxed but no TMs (took Excalibur off Lightning because of holy). Took along a pretty beefed up Luneth friend and downed that dragon in one go.

Basically, just kept using Cecil and Refia to heal and buff and auto attacked with everyone else every round except for the rounds where the dragon used "boost" and I would go all out attack with abilities. I did have one character die (Luneth, surpisingly) because he got swallowed, but that's it.

With the death and the friend unit it means I didn't get all the mission rewards, but I got the esper one by letting loose with Diabolos on the last turn when it was going to die anyway. With the great helm on my Cecil, that brings his defense to 469, which is not shabby.

So I kicked some inactives and have 3 open slots. Currently sharing Lightning for the event but going back to my Luneth who should be at about 780 ATK by the end of the week. I won't be posting here anymore other than to throw my ID out though if that makes a difference to you.

bonkeng

So I kicked some inactives and have 3 open slots. Currently sharing Lightning for the event but going back to my Luneth who should be at about 780 ATK by the end of the week. I won't be posting here anymore other than to throw my ID out though if that makes a difference to you.

What's wrong?

Syntsui

A few reasons but honestly just a personal decision to help peel away from the game a bit. I have been spending way too much time and effort with it. I will still be lurking however. ;) I will also still be active in game so my units should still be helpful at least.
Take your time, I'm a bit burned right now too. I won't be as invested as I've been in this game for a while too.

Rixa

I use lapis only if i'm doing it for an hour or 2. Overnight would suck me dry. There's two macros one for lapis and one for no lapis that will just expend nrg and wait.

And any amount is better than none. That's 70 battles you don't need to do.

I use FRep, I dont use pc at all. Everything I do happens with my phone.I use Lapis when I have time and I know I can keep battery charging. One run in ES Entrance takes about 90 seconds. Too lazy to tweak it more faster, cause I use it in mobile connection network and in broadband wlan. In mobile loading times are littlebit longer. So if I would it tweak it too fast (So that it works in wlan) it would stop working in mob conn.

CCIE

Banned
Syntsui - didn't you just pull Lightning? I am running one energy bar for dailies and the event each day, and TM farming the rest. Really would like to get my Lightning to 700 ATK by X-Mas. I might make it, might not. I'm off the road the rest of the year, so I can basically just run switch controls all day long.

I figure at this point if I don't draw another good physical DPS attacker, or Zidane I will use my TM Moogles to knock 30% off of each of my last Lightning TM's. Unsure quite yet. Have a lot of options

Excalibur, Bracer, and PoC all at around 60% and climbing. DC at 15%, and Champion Belt at less than 10%. Thoughts?

Valentus

Syntsui - didn't you just pull Lightning? I am running one energy bar for dailies and the event each day, and TM farming the rest. Really would like to get my Lightning to 700 ATK by X-Mas. I might make it, might not. I'm off the road the rest of the year, so I can basically just run switch controls all day long.

I figure at this point if I don't draw another good physical DPS attacker, or Zidane I will use my TM Moogles to knock 30% off of each of my last Lightning TM's. Unsure quite yet. Have a lot of options

Excalibur, Bracer, and PoC all at around 60% and climbing. DC at 15%, and Champion Belt at less than 10%. Thoughts?

What is your actual equipment on your light?

H3xum

A few reasons but honestly just a personal decision to help peel away from the game a bit. I have been spending way too much time and effort with it. I will still be lurking however. ;) I will also still be active in game so my units should still be helpful at least.

Enjoy your time away...good luck to your Bucks at the Fiesta

Nox is weird, the lapis refill macro sometimes goes crazy and select the support option, ruining the set up. It's very rare, but it happens.

Every single macro I make doesn't work. Even buffering the actions, even using the virtual buttons. This piece of shit sometimes select the exploration instead of the normal run. I'd like to understand how the fuck this is happening.

MeMu is still broken since the Halloween update, the macros don't do what they are supposed to do in the long run and it still crashes a lot.

This is a dark time for TM farming for me because the only "almost reliable" way to do it, is with the TM refilling one.

I'm a little bit burned with this game right now and I'm thinking about giving a third chance to Record Keeper to keep me busy.

I couldn't get my own macros to work until i put a 10 second pause between each click.

Anyway I'm with you, the lightning banner made me realize that I don't think I'm ever playing another gumi game. Spend $200 just to not get a unit which I wouldn't have used anyway since the best way to get stronger is *not* playing. Lol, still can't even wrap my head around the silliness of it

Did one 25 mythril (~2500 lapis) pull on a new account in FFRK and got 3 relics (5* base). Forgot what it's like to feel rewarded for spending money rather than feel punished for it

CCIE

Banned
Light currently has the Enhancer, Romandian pistol
Dark Helm
Minerva Bustier
Hero's Ring X2
ATK =10%x4

She is maxed at Pots for ATK, and sporting 584 with L30 Ifrit... so still a little room to squeeze some more

I figure I can get her into the high 600's before the Champion Belt is done, which will push her over 700. Also have a cowl to go in the TMR oven after DC is finished. But I think the return on DC is a little better at this point in time.

There is a piece of me that wants to finish off DC, so I can put the cowl in, and finish her off when the Belt is finished. Besides, my Refia is probably my best overall character right now. She looks a LOT like what you are building currently w/o the shield. She has maxed out HP pots, has more than 400 SPR, and is wearing two muscle belts for almost tank-like HP.

What I really need is to pull a Chizuru for Blade Mastery - that would push Light over 750... I pulled Miuki this weekend, so just need Chiz to complete her.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Hippo I feel you bruh. Refresh yourself and come back when you can!

-- I purchased lapis Friday night and still don't have it despite multiple tickets. I'm pissed and this sucks.

-- I'm actually having fun with the arena?

-- I'm actually having fun with the event?

-- the esper leveling results from this event has been entirely ignored but it is huge.

-- had family in town for the weekend so i had to leave my TM farming on, so things could be worse. DualCast, DualWield, Rising Sun all at 60%. Slowly but surely. Sorry I was disconnected from the thread for the weekend but it seems like basically everyone has a lightning now (ahem) so congrats all!

CCIE

Banned
After I get Lightning all leveled up, my next round of TM's is going to be a bunch of +30% magic so I can build ExDeath (or hopefully Fina) into a second monster unit. I don't have DW, or any of the things to make a second physical DPS unit, and Lightning chains REALLY well with my Arc, and ExDeath currently.

I have eight Shantotto at this time, so I'm going to run them in pairs.

eggydoo

Anyone with DPS characters willing to add me? I cleaned up my list and have room for 4. Could use more help with farming the event.

i have a low 300 ATK 6* CoD if anyone wants to add me even though it compares to nothing what is out here.

I'm completely overwhelemed with TM's at the moment. I have no idea what to work on and since they take so damn long I don't want to screw it up haha.

CoD is my highest DPS at the moment pushing 466 attack, which is I think as I as I can go w/o Dual Wield.

I'm trying to work on ExDeath now since I have a ton of Mage TMs (all the Shants). He's at 420ish magic at the moment. Currently working on 30% Magic and Letters & Arms + Growth Egg.

I can get him to almost 700 magic w/ Enhancer + 4xL&A + 2xEarrings.

I have Chiz + most of the TMs to make her great, but Rain's 6* seems pretty beastly and it'd be nice to have a 6* Full Break unit.

TL:DR - i have no idea what i'm doing.

Niahak

Anyone with DPS characters willing to add me? I cleaned up my list and have room for 4. Could use more help with farming the event.

i have a low 300 ATK 6* CoD if anyone wants to add me even though it compares to nothing what is out here.

I have a ~500ish Luneth, so not perfect for the event, but I sent you a request.

tariniel

I sent you a request!

I have 2 additional spots available for others, currently 623 Lightning. Please have GAF in your friend message

811 351 127

Rixa

I sent you a request!

I have 2 additional spots available for others, currently 623 Lightning. Please have GAF in your friend message

811 351 127

Have fun :). After event I switch back to Gilgamesh.

CCIE

Banned
Eggy - I already have you on my list

Has anyone here played DQ Heroes? I can get it for less than $20 this week with the PS 20% off coupon and the Week 1 Holiday sale. It would just be added to my backlog, but the price is hard to beat. I'm currently playing RoTR when time allows, and also picked up R&C, FFXV, and TF2 (that one is to play with my son) on Black Friday. And no, I cannot play FFXV - that is a X-Mas present from the Hubby so I'm not allowed to download it for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom