• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Oh, by the way, if you work on your CoD:

Cloud of Darkness 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Rising Sun +107ATK
Left Hand: Thorned Mace +78ATK +Man Eater
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: Melody of Life +20% Elemental Resistance
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 3: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 4: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Esper: Diabolos HP:4300 MP:6000 ATK:1500 DEF:2300 MAG:5300 SPR:3100
Total Stats: HP: 5647 MP: 292 ATK: 654 DEF: 284 MAG: 236 SPR: 227

100% Fire
100% Ice
100% Thunder
100% Wind
70% Water
70% Earth
20% Holy
120% Dark

120% dark resistance... thats like... if someone attacks with deathbringer will heal you? xD

Flambe

I'd love to work on Chizuru - have to draw her first. I need her for BM to take Light into the high 700 ATK... She, Firion, and Garland have evaded me so far. I'm thinking I will see what the next few banners have to offer before making a decision there. Once I have the mace, I'm more inclined to use CoD.

Yeah same here, no Chiz, Zidane or Medius =s

Edit: Guess my TM progress update is in order.

Excalibur: 84%
Black Cowl: 21%
3x Kefkas for combined 65% towards Ribbon

I dunno if Kefkas are smart right now since I could be doing Power of Creation or Lunge Combo but at least it'll get rid of a couple of them, plus so many fights lately have had status effect issues so at least one Ribbon would give some versatility v0v

Alkez

120% dark resistance... thats like... if someone attacks with deathbringer will heal you? xD

Lol! If only it worked that way.

I never really thought to give cod a Minerva Bustier. I have 5 Celes, I could make 2 rather than the one I was going to make for Refia.

CCIE

Banned
Oh, I haven't gotten Zidane yet either, or Xiao, or Medius, but I was talking strictly 3-4* base DPS units for a second physical attacker. Need Xiao for the knuckles for Bartz, Medius for the egg, and of course Zidane for DW.

But I figure eventually it will happen...

Alkez

2/4. Getting there.

eAQ9eSDl.png

tuffymon

No, no no no no, the correct answer is... If its a scrub team you'll go first always, but if it's a serious team that'll push you? Going second... I just wish it choose first/second on the first round only, and continued in that same manner.

Zhadgon

So GAF, what you recommend? this is my team for now:

Lightning, CoD (Dual Wield), Cecil, Refia and Vaan (for fullbreak).

My only TM is Dual Wield.

And these are all the units that I can get to six (some in the future):

DKC
Vaan x 2
Kefka x 3
Hayate
Cecil x 2
CoD x 5
ExDeath x 2
Terra x 2
Bartz x 3
Chizuru x 2
WoL
Charlotte
Gaffgarion x 2
Maxwell
White Witch Fina x 3
Garland
Refia
Lightning

My current TM farm is:

Hayate (Black Cowl - 66%)
Locke (Rising Sun - 69.5%)
Cecil (Excalibur - 0%)
Kefka (Ribbon - 74.8%)
Shantotto (Mag +30% - 64%)

I have this units to farm:

DKC ( Deathbringer)
Ceceil x 2 (Excalibur)
Gaffgarion x 2 (Bracer)
Alma x 3 (Lordly Robe)
Arc (Omnirod)
Miyuki x 2 (Sakurafubuki)
Locke x 5 (Rising Sun)
Mustadio x 4 (Romandan Pistol)
Hayate (Black Cowl)
Kefka x 3 (Ribbon)
Kain x 2 (Gungnir)
Black Cat Lid x 2 (Cat Hat)
Lenna x 2 (Magi Satff)
Vaan x 2 (Maximilian)

*Zidane x 2 (Dual Wield) - One is done
Chizuru x 2 (Blade Mastery)
Maxwell (Power of Creation)
Bartz x 3 (Doublehand)
Fencer (Lunge Combo)
Juggler (Sticky Fingers)
Shantotto x 8 (Mag +30%)
Amarant x 2 (HP +30%)
Refia (Mentality)
Tellah x 4 (MP + 30%)

Ludmille x 5 (Dualcast)
Luna x 6 (Barrage)
Terra x 2 (Ultima)

Current Trust Moogles:

9 x 10%
1 x 5%

I must say that my current TM has take me 4 months to grid to get to their level (I am doing this manually with switch control in my Iphone because I do not have a PC only a Mac, so it takes me a lot of time)

Should I continue with my current TM team or change? And if yes for which?

.n_n.

tuffymon

Wait... you have TWO Lightnings... only using one, and not working towards Miyuki's OR Chizuru's? What blasphemy is this? Your not even using a mage, but working on Shantotto? :O Excuse me while I exit stage left <.<;

Alkez

No, no no no no, the correct answer is... If its a scrub team you'll go first always, but if it's a serious team that'll push you? Going second... I just wish it choose first/second on the first round only, and continued in that same manner.

This is so accurate it's unreal.

Zhadgon

Wait... you have TWO Lightnings... only using one, and not working towards Miyuki's OR Chizuru's? What blasphemy is this? Your not even using a mage, but working on Shantotto? :O Excuse me while I exit stage left <.<;
I have only one Lightning (<.<), like I said it takes me a lot of time to grid for TM (I work a lot, like 12+ hrs a day :/), my team until like a month ago was: CoD, Kefka, Lenna, Vaan and Charlotte, recently got Refia, Cecil and Lightning.

Thats why my current TM team is that XD.

.n_n.

tuffymon

Sorry, I misinterpreted this

Lightning, CoD (Dual Wield), Cecil, Refia and Vaan (for fullbreak)

and this

And these are all the other units that I can get to six (some in the future):

DKC
Vaan x 2
Kefka x 3
Hayate
Cecil x 2
Refia
Lightning

to mean that you had TWO. My bad, I'd drop ribbon and Mag 30% for the katana and mastery, but that's me~

Zhadgon

Sorry, I misinterpreted this

Lightning, CoD (Dual Wield), Cecil, Refia and Vaan (for fullbreak)

and this

And these are all the other units that I can get to six (some in the future):

DKC
Vaan x 2
Kefka x 3
Hayate
Cecil x 2
Refia
Lightning

to mean that you had TWO. My bad, I'd drop ribbon and Mag 30% for the katana and mastery, but that's me~
Sorry, I should have word it better (english is not my main language).

Should I try to get 2 blade masteries and two katanas or mix them to get them faster?

.n_n.

Celegus

Thannnnkkkkk you!

Actually wanted it to look up Chizuru at 6* as well. XD I am hoping she's what I need since Lightning won't drop.
It's helping me save that luck for Orlandu anyway.

Oh man, Garland is high too. Can't wait until he gets his upgrade. OMG, I'll be working on a nice physical team then. /swoon

That's in JP though where he can stack Doublehand, so I'm not sure ours will be quite as beefy. Should still be decent though, I'm looking forward to maxing mine too.

tuffymon

Sorry, I should have word it better (english is not my main language).

Should I try to get 2 blade masteries and two katanas or mix them to get them faster?

.n_n.

Also, no worries on the English, you did just fine. We came to a conclusion through discussion.

No, if anything I'd keep
Cecil (Excalibur - 0%)
Miyuki sakura
Chizuru mastery

and this is just a suggestion, not saying to do it, use 3 moogles to finish Locke and begin working on a Gafgarrion bracer.

I don't know if your saving them up for a specific TM or going to knock out TMs as they get close.

Zhadgon

Also, no worries on the English, you did just fine. We came to a conclusion through discussion.

No, if anything I'd keep
Cecil (Excalibur - 0%)
Miyuki sakura
Chizuru mastery

and this is just a suggestion, not saying to do it, use 3 moogles to finish Locke and begin working on a Gafgarrion bracer.

I don't know if your saving them up for a specific TM or going to knock out TMs as they get close.
I was thinking in knocking one Dual Cast for my Refia?

.n_n.

Caim

What the hell....

Today's Daily pull....

Blue..........GOLD..........RAINBOW!!!!!

Lightning!!!

(2nd one this banner :eek:) just wow.....

axFWUHal.png

Congrats!

Maybe one day we'll all have Lightnings...

I've lost count on how many people on here have her now.

chrono01

Chizuru looks like a worthy 6*? I look forward to incorporating her back into my team soon. Just finished saburifkuiihjsdjh yesterday and I have BM ready. DW needs another week or so.
Yeah, she's a pretty solid character if you have a few of the TM's for her (which it sounds like you do). Not bad at all.

Thannnnkkkkk you!

Actually wanted it to look up Chizuru at 6* as well. XD I am hoping she's what I need since Lightning won't drop.
It's helping me save that luck for Orlandu anyway.

Oh man, Garland is high too. Can't wait until he gets his upgrade. OMG, I'll be working on a nice physical team then. /swoon
Not a problem. d(^_^)v

eggydoo

Congrats!

Maybe one day we'll all have Lightnings...

I've lost count on how many people on here have her now.

Prob easier to count how many that don't..I'll start. 1

I recently fought a rank 17 person in arena with 2 lightning....rngesus must love him.

EDarkness

Congrats to everyone who has Lightning. I still haven't been that lucky. Still no 5* base units.

I did a summon today and it was gold. Turned out to be Freya. Oh well. I got another WoL the other day and I'm not sure what to do with him. I might merge him with my main one.

Been grinding out the event in order to get the Trust Moogle. Might not be able to get it until tomorrow, since I haven't been getting the gigantaurs at all. Finally got a Fang...after spending some tickets. The bastards just didn't want to give me one.

tuffymon

Without looking at the video, going to go on a stab here... Hayate has some HIGH dmg moves that are usable AFTER doing a triple evade with mirage... Now I'll watch it and see if I'm right >.>; No, I wasn't, that was a very interesting fight.

EDarkness

Well... I wish I could pull a Hayate. :eek:

The crazy part is that I've pulled two of them in the last few days. I might level him up once I get all of my other characters leveled. Might have to do some Miranda Coast runs after this event is over....

linkent

The crazy part is that I've pulled two of them in the last few days. I might level him up once I get all of my other characters leveled. Might have to do some Miranda Coast runs after this event is over....
Still a long way to go for his 6*.
Just do TM farm for his Black Cowl imo.

tuffymon

Not going to lie, totally jealous in that pull. I'd hate to be in that leveling situation... but damn the power boost just then :p

chrono01

On the train home from work I did a 10+1:

QTAKRWB.png

F-ING YEAH!!!
That is a nice pull.

Lightning x2
Warrior of Light
Hayate
Snow
Garland

Insane. Congrats.

Man, you're really making me want to do a multi-pull, but I won't. I do want Lightning, but want to save for Orlandu/Tidus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom