• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Freaking hell, you guys are really making me want to do a 10+1 pull. However, my last one was during the Luneth banner which got me nothing so I'm wary as always. I wish I could get another daily pull 5* so this temptation could go away for a long time. The normalize 3* rate doesn't help either considering there's always a chance I could finally land that elusive Miyuki I'm missing.

I really want Lightning because she's best character in series :'(

On the train home from work I did a 10+1:

QTAKRWB.png

F-ING YEAH!!!
The real question is how the hell was that your first Fran

desverger

Better late than never guys:

Also my Dualcast is sitting around 89%, gonna pop one moogle and get it done today as well.

Now, what next? My best unit is Luneth, and he already has Blade Mastery. I could do Power of Creation and Bracer, maybe.

KeRaSh

Came in to work this morning and checked on my TMs. Saw that FFBE crashed...
Fortunately it must have crashed sometimes this morning because as far as I can tell it still grinded out around 2% of my TMs.
Need more Trust Moogles...

Muku

That... that.... that... that 10+1 pull. Holy shit. Might I ask what sacrifice you had to make in order to receive? Congratulations! Very jealous right now.

Veggy

Only a few more runs for that trust moogle, surprisingly it only took 2-3 days of farming ELT with 4 unit bonuses

across

Did everone here went for the 70k moogle?

Not me. Unless you're running 6 Lightnings, I can't imagine the energy spent obtaining it is at all efficient. I'm running 350% on ELT and I'm just lazily making my way to the 30k Moogle by doing 2-3 runs a day - and even that technically isn't energy efficient, but I'm still getting Megacite/Sacred Crystals out of the runs so it's fine for me.

Finished my Black Hood today, and (damage-wise) CoD is "done". 710 attack, feels good. Have a few spots free if anyone wants: 755,040,092.

Razmos

It's taken me like 2 days to get 100k gears, it's worth it in my eyes since I can focus the trust Moogles on my Ludmille. I very much doubt I would have gotten 10% on my Ludmille in 2 days

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm going for it since I've been getting a crap ton of gears. Should get it in one to two days and have enough time to get Star Quartz and 6* materials and maybe materia

It's taken me like 2 days to get 100k gears, it's worth it in my eyes since I can focus the trust Moogles on my Ludmille. I very much doubt I would have gotten 10% on my Ludmille in 2 days

What squads are you running with?

Rixa

(o_O) It solo'd a Boss event?

Well thats something I did not expect...

.n_n.

The fuck I just watched? Someone translate this fuckery please.

The hell? LOL

Make ninja great again!
There is a reason I got him while failing miserably to pull Greg.

Without looking at the video, going to go on a stab here... Hayate has some HIGH dmg moves that are usable AFTER doing a triple evade with mirage... Now I'll watch it and see if I'm right >.>; No, I wasn't, that was a very interesting fight.

Well... I wish I could pull a Hayate. :eek:

Still a long way to go for his 6*.
Just do TM farm for his Black Cowl imo.

What did I just watch, that was hilarious.
Didn't understand jack shit from talk and the music was fantastic (Iam usually playing without Sounds, I need to start using sounds & fx when doing Trials etc).

On the train home from work I did a 10+1:

QTAKRWB.png

F-ING YEAH!!!

o_O o_O The heck. So über pull, grats a lot.

Better late than never guys:

Also my Dualcast is sitting around 89%, gonna pop one moogle and get it done today as well.

Now, what next? My best unit is Luneth, and he already has Blade Mastery. I could do Power of Creation and Bracer, maybe.

Go for PoC then Bracer.
PoC is usually atleast +45 ATK to DPS OR +45 MAG to mage. Or lil less both to Bartz.

Did everone here went for the 70k moogle?

Not going to get it. Grabbed 30k and thats it, will grab the materials & SQ & items and thats it.

King Mog.

Whats worth getting?

I guess I can skip the weapons as they are for FF XIII units only..

1st choice
Tickets
Trust moogle 30k
Cactaurs.

The Awakening materials?

Rixa

Finished my Black Hood today, and (damage-wise) CoD is "done". 710 attack, feels good. Have a few spots free if anyone wants: 755,040,092.

Nice lil pocket CoD you have :). Was going to toss FR but we are already friends :D

Got one free slot: 147,899,569 Currently running unfinished L with 665 ATK.
Be sure to have GAF in message / name.

bonkeng

It'll take me 3 days to get 70k. Only have 3 bonus units, 375% including Lightning friend.

Each ELT run gives me about 1k gear. If my luck is against me, I'll have to run it 70x, which is 910 nrg.

910 nrg is about 9.1% each for the 5 I'm farming right now. For a total of 45.5% :/

If Gigantuars shows up 10% on these runs, it'll take me 2 days.

2 days is around 576 nrg, which translates to 5.8% TM each. For a total of 29% :/

Was thinking of farming for the moogle, but calculated the cost and I'm having 2nd thoughts.

It'll take me 3 days to get 70k. Only have 3 bonus units, 375% including Lightning friend.

Each ELT run gives me about 1k gear. If my luck is against me, I'll have to run it 70x, which is 910 nrg.

910 nrg is about 9.1% each for the 5 I'm farming right now. For a total of 45.5% :/

If Gigantuars shows up 10% on these runs, it'll take me 2 days.

2 days is around 576 nrg, which translates to 5.8% TM each. For a total of 29% :/

Was thinking of farming for the moogle, but calculated the cost and I'm having 2nd thoughts.

I was running ELT first with all Bonus units, had to rely on your unit or some other friends OP unit to take me through that ELT stages but it cost me 2 turbo ether each run and there was a chance of dying. Most my units where dead after 1st or 2nd encounter due to them being low level.

Then I started doing Pro stages and then I can use all my friends Lightning and dont have to rely on only the OP friend units. I now have paid for:
30k Trust moogle.
all cactaurs.
all tickets.
all elixirs.
Im currently have 12k gears and will continue to farm this until friday when I fly off to New zealand to fly fish for a month.

I feel Pro stage is so much more worth it for me anyway as i can use all my bonus units. I get around 600-700 per run on pro.
With Metal Cactaur showing up 1900 + 600-700 gears.

Azuran

Banned
This banner has been pretty generous to me and that continue tonight with my daily pull being a pretty decent unit I've been looking forward to getting someday:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU ARCEUS

MY SECOND 5* DAILY PULL

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW I DON'T THINK I CAN GO TO SLEEP NOW

Malakhov

Banned
This banner has been pretty generous to me and that continue tonight with my daily pull being a pretty decent unit I've been looking forward to getting someday:

MY SECOND 5* DAILY PULL

Whoa nice lol
Congrats :)

Malakhov

Banned
Up to 75 streak in arena now. Hopefully I wont have a disconnect or something to screw everything around. I want that 500 lapis!

Blazed

Gratz to everyone here who pulled a lightning. Hopefully the ones who didn't get a bit lucky with their daily pulls before it ends.

I just saw from reddit that noctis will be announced tomorrow, and will be released on the 16th. RIP my lapis :(.

Malakhov

Banned
Gratz to everyone here who pulled a lightning. Hopefully the ones who didn't get a bit lucky with their daily pulls before it ends.

I just saw from reddit that noctis will be announced tomorrow, and will be released on the 16th. RIP my lapis :(.
Do we have any info about what base stars he is and his skills yet?

Blazed

Do we have any info about what base stars he is and his skills yet?

This is what a guy called Meddon1 has translated so far from the live stream

"I'll see what I can translate but obviously I'm more than 20 minutes behind.

The text underneath the video says that they've invited a gamer guest (羅康妮, left girl). 希兒 (the presenter, right girl) will attempt the White Dragon trial.

Stay tuned!

They start off introducing the guest, talking about FFXV, she's up to Chapter 4, but she says she could've spent a night just fishing in game......

希兒 tells us that Noctis is coming, but she hasn't said when yet. Noctis' Limit Burst is something to do with his mirage swords(?). He will have a very strong ST physical attack, and also gets a self-buff that boosts his ATK/MAG/SPR.

Noctis will also get (this is his 5* lvl 80 skill?) a Jump-type skill to mimic his FFXV "instant movement" attack, and will be able to regen HP and MP.

There will be 3 other units on the banner. Charlotte (5*) (希兒 says she looks like a cute cheerleader), Mercedes (premiere release) and Chizuru (2nd banner). She talks about some of her 6* skills, so presumably she will get her 6* awakening this banner. TL;DR: This banner will be 5* Noctis + 4* Chizuru + (4*?) Mercedes + (3*?) Charlotte, so get out your wallets.

They start chatting a bit about FFXV again, saying female gamers really enjoy the FFXV boy band and male gamers bemoaning about the lack of female characters. They talk about how you can just randomly talk/listen to passerbys(?). I think I'll stop reporting the chit-chat.

羅康妮 is an newbie at rank 7, and 希兒 teaches her about the Chambers and Missions. They try to enter Colosseum (lel) but obviously she hasn't gotten to Grandshelt yet. She has some lv 6 units lol....... 希兒 continues to talk about Roselia (she's a nice healer) and Trust Master Rewards."

I believe though that they later did confirm that noctis announcement will be tomorrow, while his banner will be on the 16th, so pay no attention to the part where it says they don't know when.

chrono01

MY SECOND 5* DAILY PULL

Congrats man!

Meanwhile, I did my daily + two tickets. Rydian Arc, Fang. All dupes.

I'm never going to get a 5* base. It seems like everyone here is getting luck besides me, and while I'm genuinely happy to see ExviusGAF continue to get stronger, it's also frustrating for me. I'm almost tempted to do 3x multi-pulls just to get angry enough at the game to quit, but when I look at some of the characters I have (that will eventually be good), I'm just going to continue to hang in there and hope/believe that my day will eventually come.

bonkeng

Wait, 16th Global or Jp or both?

chrono01

Hyped for Noctis. Definitely doing an 11 pull on that banner. Great units
I have Charlotte (three of them, actually), and Chizuru already. Not sure if Mercedes is worth pulling for, and I'm not expecting to get Noctis. I guess it's more dailies for me, but nothing extreme.

bonkeng

Dammit I hope Noctis is not super OP.

I don't want to blow all my Orlandu savings on him. But I'm weak, if he's moderately good, I'll cave.

Razmos

I have Charlotte (three of them, actually), and Chizuru already. Not sure if Mercedes is worth pulling for, and I'm not expecting to get Noctis. I guess it's more dailies for me, but nothing extreme.
Mercedes gives a 125 Attack Water Element Axe as her TM. And at 4* she won't be that hard to pull.

chrono01

Noctos - "Nice that I'm here, Ig-nis? Be Glad-ios I'm within your company, now fetch me another weapon. Prompt-o!"

Needs to be his Limit Break activation quote.

Razmos

remember to tune in tomorrow for official announcement about Noctis. They're not saying it today because there'll be a bit of a surprise(?)!
Official announcement of Noctis tomorrow, and there will be a bit of a surprise

(Free gifts plox)

Syntsui

I couldn't give a single fuck about Sasuke, but I'm hyped as hell for Chorizo.

Blade Mastery will finally put me in the 700+ ATK club .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom