• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Noctis for everyone!

Maybe they'll do a special promotion where you get a guaranteed Noctis with a ten-pull. I can hope. ;_;
Hmmmm that would be amazing.

There's a possibility we could be getting Charlotte's quest on Friday (Gives a Charlotte exclusive shield that gives an AoE esuna skill)

Malakhov

Banned
This is what a guy called Meddon1 has translated so far from the live stream

"I'll see what I can translate but obviously I'm more than 20 minutes behind.

The text underneath the video says that they've invited a gamer guest (羅康妮, left girl). 希兒 (the presenter, right girl) will attempt the White Dragon trial.

Stay tuned!

They start off introducing the guest, talking about FFXV, she's up to Chapter 4, but she says she could've spent a night just fishing in game......

希兒 tells us that Noctis is coming, but she hasn't said when yet. Noctis' Limit Burst is something to do with his mirage swords(?). He will have a very strong ST physical attack, and also gets a self-buff that boosts his ATK/MAG/SPR.

Noctis will also get (this is his 5* lvl 80 skill?) a Jump-type skill to mimic his FFXV "instant movement" attack, and will be able to regen HP and MP.

There will be 3 other units on the banner. Charlotte (5*) (希兒 says she looks like a cute cheerleader), Mercedes (premiere release) and Chizuru (2nd banner). She talks about some of her 6* skills, so presumably she will get her 6* awakening this banner. TL;DR: This banner will be 5* Noctis + 4* Chizuru + (4*?) Mercedes + (3*?) Charlotte, so get out your wallets.

They start chatting a bit about FFXV again, saying female gamers really enjoy the FFXV boy band and male gamers bemoaning about the lack of female characters. They talk about how you can just randomly talk/listen to passerbys(?). I think I'll stop reporting the chit-chat.

羅康妮 is an newbie at rank 7, and 希兒 teaches her about the Chambers and Missions. They try to enter Colosseum (lel) but obviously she hasn't gotten to Grandshelt yet. She has some lv 6 units lol....... 希兒 continues to talk about Roselia (she's a nice healer) and Trust Master Rewards."

I believe though that they later did confirm that noctis announcement will be tomorrow, while his banner will be on the 16th, so pay no attention to the part where it says they don't know when.
Thanks for all the info, pretty nice of you.

Whoooo

Shame we dont get the charlotte 6 star early

Featured on 2 banners. Its not like 6 star charlotte is broken without enhancements

Rixa

I would be happy if they bring 100 daily (extra) Lapis back. I want this Lapis drought to end :p. 2nd Chiz would be nice. First one I pulled off banner tho.

Todays daily was 3* Terra. Getting nice dailies. Too bad I don't need her at all.

Fun times!

So pumped to farm the maze boyz

Also Chizuru 6 star is a huge boost for those of you that havent pulled a 5 star yet

She is legit amazing

Malakhov

Banned
She is legit amazing
Is she better than CoD? Arena or PvP.
Right now I'm using CoD, Gilgamesh and Lightning. Sometimes using hybrid Bartz instead of Exdeath. So wondering of I should lvl my freshly pulled Chiz.

I feel mages are getting obsolete compared to physical attackers or it's just me?

Syntsui

Lapis will be spent on this maze. I won't stop until I get Cecil to 25*.

Is she better than CoD? Arena or PvP.
Right now I'm using CoD, Gilgamesh and Lightning. Sometimes using hybrid Bartz instead of Exdeath. So wondering of I should lvl my freshly pulled Chiz.

I feel mages are getting obsolete compared to physical attackers or it's just me?

Mages are trash if you have the the top tier dps units.

Malakhov

Banned
Lapis will be spent on this maze. I won't stop until I get Cecil to 25*.

Mages are trash if you have the the top tier dps units.
Ah, I thought it was just me. My exdeath has about 530 MAG and even with dual cast, he's average damage wise even compared to Bartz.

So in a CoD/Gilgamesh/Lightning/Bartz or Cecil/Refia setup, would Chizuru 6* be better than CoD?

Xion86

give him my id so he can add me as friend. Luckily he can clear the past trials only with the friend unit.

That's very nice of you, thanks.

Excitement!!

- Maze is back!! :D I need as many of those Burst pots as I can get for Cecil.
- New story! This means I need to stop with the event today (pretty much got everything I wanted now anyway) and do the last story parts as I haven't started part 1 or 2 yet.
- Chiz upgrade!! And I only got her for the first time last week :D

Good stuff!

Syntsui

Ah, I thought it was just me. My exdeath has about 530 MAG and even with dual cast, he's average damage wise even compared to Bartz.

So in a CoD/Gilgamesh/Lightning/Bartz or Cecil/Refia setup, would Chizuru 6* be better than CoD?
Damage-wise yes. CoD is just way more useful due to her skills.

Ehhh they are comparable

Get them both maxed and test out who benefits most from the gear and materia you have available

CoD has the distinction of being more than just a DPS unit but she really needs dual weild to be pushed into a more competitive space

Chizuru is similar but i believe she outdamages CoD

KeRaSh

Hoping I can finally get Chorizo from dailies. If not I am willing to 10+1 her if I have to. Actually I want her at least twice. One for Greg and one for Lightning.

Malakhov

Banned
I just did a big cleaning of my friends list. Anyone without a GAF in their msg is gone, even my high atk friends. Hurts but I just want GAFers.

Normally I have a higher atk Gilgamesh shared but I have Lightning shared for the event.

Add me :)

yr5hJ5l.jpg

So new banner is looking like

Charlotte, Mercedes, Chizuru and Noctis

Hmmm

I want to pull but that going to be a LOT of Charlottes with the blue changes

Malakhov

Banned
You guys are right. Totally forgot about all the good things CoD brings to the table like comeback and the elemental resists.

Atleast her TM isn't trash tier. I think I pull one 10+1.
It is indeed useful to make a healer tanky, however I've pulled her 8 times already. @__@

All these Charlottes and yet only 1 Lud. Which I didn't get until the first day of the Snow banner...
Still super salty about that damn Light/Char/Lud banner...

Malakhov

Banned
I've gotten 42k gears in the last 24 hours but spent them all now (30k moogle, sq, awakening mats) so I think I will skip it and go ahead to progress my tms as a group.

Razmos

That's very nice of you, thanks.

Excitement!!

- Maze is back!! :D I need as many of those Burst pots as I can get for Cecil.
- New story! This means I need to stop with the event today (pretty much got everything I wanted now anyway) and do the last story parts as I haven't started part 1 or 2 yet.
- Chiz upgrade!! And I only got her for the first time last week :D

Good stuff!
It's not new story, it's just one quest

Alkez

So....I didn't get a burst pot in last maze.

Is there a trick to it. Is it worth it?

The minis are 100 on the LB meter so it saves a lot of time. When I spend a day TM/LB farming I usually get around 150.

Last maze I got about 10 pots in the few days it was active so if you get lucky it's worth it.

Holy shit just caught up and saw that 11 pull from earlier

Dude Gaf killing it in the luck department

Is anyone on here truly lacking in units now? Im not sure they will release content in global that cant be smoked at this point

We need a challenge now

Syrus

Banned
Holy shit just caught up and saw that 11 pull from earlier

Dude Gaf killing it in the luck department

Is anyone on here truly lacking in units now? Im not sure they will release content in global that cant be smoked at this point

We need a challenge now

I'm kinda mad I spent a lot of money 3 weeKS ago , I got lightning and dkc tho but probably did 10 11 pulls.

Syntsui

I'm fine with 18h+ maintenance every week if that means 5 free tickets every time.

They might get smart though and announce that the maintenance will take 18h from the beginning.

Congrats on that awesome 11 pull!

Farming this event is getting pretty old, might stop after getting the 6* mats. Don't have either moogle though or any if the character specific materia / weapons (no lightning or snow though so doesn't really matter).

Finally got CoD to 100, too bad I only have one good weapon (thorn mace), other is like 30 attack.

Excited for the 6* upgrade to Chorizo. Especially with the maze, I should be able to get her awoken and leveled to a decent degree over the weekend.

It will be hard in my mind to run a team without a mage, but I would have a team of CoD, Lightning, and Chorizo up front and Cecil and Refia in the back line.

Plus, I'm farming a bunch of TMs that would work REALLY well with that lineup, including BM and DC. Now I just need a Zidane.... (Confession time... I actually pulled 2 Zidanes when I first created my account. This was WELL before I found this OT and actually looked into the game and understood what TMs were. I looked at his skill set, decided I didn't want a thief and fused him into Rain to level him up. Heart breaking, I know. Haven't pulled him since, which I'm sure is why the RNG gods thew up their hands and gave up on me for a loooooong time until this last banner. They were teaching me a lesson.)

Anyway, that's a pretty darn solid team, I'd say. Because of that, I'll still shoot for Noctis, but I won't break the bank on him. Unless he can naturally replace CoD, but I guess that depends on his skill set.

Congrats on that awesome 11 pull!

Farming this event is getting pretty old, might stop after getting the 6* mats. Don't have either moogle though or any if the character specific materia / weapons (no lightning or snow though so doesn't really matter).

Finally got CoD to 100, too bad I only have one good weapon (thorn mace), other is like 30 attack.

Not for me!

But I have a setup that basically makes farming it mindless. I love when farming events give good drops and are easy to do quickly

Im gonna use the last few days to clean out the store

Excited for the 6* upgrade to Chorizo. Especially with the maze, I should be able to get her awoken and leveled to a decent degree over the weekend.

It will be hard in my mind to run a team without a mage, but I would have a team of CoD, Lightning, and Chorizo up front and Cecil and Refia in the back line.

Plus, I'm farming a bunch of TMs that would work REALLY well with that lineup, including BM and DC.

That's a pretty darn solid team, I'd say. Because of that, I'll still shoot for Noctis, but I won't break the bank on him. Unless he can naturally replace CoD, but I guess that depends on his skill set.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/217

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom