• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

across

Is Gaf free multipulling today or does gaf wait for the next banner?

The 10+1 pull will not take into account current banner rate-ups, so the only reason to wait to use the free pull is if next week introduces a new banner and you want to have the (extremely small) chance to off-banner pull those units. Assuming that's how it works. The 10+1 may be defined as the current banner and won't change no matter what drops next week. Not sure there's any way to know.

I'll be pulling once it goes live.

That makes a lot of sense. Sounds like it's a super powerful move. Is Orran part of the Orlandu banner or is there another FFT banner after that?

In Japan he came with the third FFT banner, along with Mercenary Ramza, Knight Delita, & Meliadoul.

Prototype

No, He isn't a tank. He just happened to be taking the hits because his attack was the highest. Trance Terra comes when Terra gets her 6-star form, as I recall.
Is it one of those situations where the new version of the character m, trance Terra in this case, simply outshines regular Terra even at 6* is there a point to use regular terra over trance Terra?

Also. Woah! I think you've been using the same avatar since I started coming to gaf. Crazy to see you changed it!

I'll be doing the 11 pull once it goes live as well. I have absolutely no expectations of getting a rainbow, but I'm really hoping to get some decent TM units to speed along my current farming squad.

Although a rainbow would be pretty awesome.

EDarkness

The 10+1 pull will not take into account current banner rate-ups, so the only reason to wait to use the free pull is if next week introduces a new banner and you want to have the (extremely small) chance to off-banner pull those units. Assuming that's how it works. The 10+1 may be defined as the current banner and won't change no matter what drops next week. Not sure there's any way to know.

I'll be pulling once it goes live.

But won't the new units be added to the pool on Friday? If you want a chance at Olive or Spice, then waiting for Friday would be the better way to go. Sure, the rate won't be boosted, but they should still be part of the banner, right?

In Japan he came with the third FFT banner, along with Mercenary Ramza, Knight Delita, & Meliadoul.

Ah. That makes sense. Is that when Agrias gets her 6* form?

tuffymon

Is it one of those situations where the new version of the character m, trance Terra in this case, simply outshines regular Terra even at 6* is there a point to use regular terra over trance Terra?

Also. Woah! I think you've been using the same avatar since I started coming to gaf. Crazy to see you changed it!

Trance Terra is on the level of Dark Fina (in that range), Terra doesn't live on the same block... much less the same neighborhood in comparison sadly~

KeRaSh

Reddit suggests that once a banner goes live its unit pool is set in stone. If that's the case then waiting to pull won't give you a chance to pull Shine etc anyways.

Valentus

RapM0p5.gif

That cannon is huge.

But Lightning can Dual Wield 2 of these.

YES, i love that animation. Olive looks like a really well done sprite.

Her skillset left me a little dissapoint. But damn, 1150 atk??????

IM IN

H3xum

Her weapon set is really disappointing but I don't know why I was thinking she would be anything else haha.

Guess its time to grind out the two Mustados I have

I still want her, though

bonkeng

In JP news, new trial is totally impervious to physical attacks.

Also, ff15 banner. Gladiolus as the 5* base with returning Noctis.

H3xum

In JP news, new trial is totally impervious to physical attacks.

Also, ff15 banner. Gladiolus as the 5* base with returning Noctis.

Wonder if theyre going to hold out on finishing the FFVII board until the remake drops.

We officially aren't missing any other game other than 8 now at this point, right? What's the deal

Reddit suggests that once a banner goes live its unit pool is set in stone. If that's the case then waiting to pull won't give you a chance to pull Shine etc anyways.

I don't think I understand what this means.

If I were to use the 11 pull when it goes live, does that mean I will or will not have Olive and Shine in the pool of potential units (at the normal, reduced rate)?

306000205_limit_atk_animated.gif

That's some power lol.

Orochi da god!

If I were to use the 11 pull when it goes live, does that mean I will or will not have Olive and Shine in the pool of potential units (at the normal, reduced rate)?

To me it reads as if those units will be in the pool just at a normal rate as everything else. Hell, Olive is on the picture for the free pull so I can't imagine them not being in it.

H3xum

The free 11 pull will be standard rates. No units will get the "major boost". Your chances of getting a Delita are the same as your chances getting an Olive.

bonkeng

What the reddit dude was saying is that the 10+1 free pull will include Olive and co. after the maintenance.

But the next banner (for example, Orlandu) won't be included in the free 10+1 pull since the free summon pool were already set in stone. So according to him, there's no point in waiting to pull since the pool will exactly be the same this week or next week.

Take note, he based this on FFRK's pull. Which was developed by another developer.

To me it reads as if those units will be in the pool just at a normal rate as everything else. Hell, Olive is on the picture for the free pull so I can't imagine them not being in it.

The free 11 pull will be standard rates. No units will get the "major boost". Your chances of getting a Delita are the same as your chances getting an Olive.

The FREE 11 pull is an equalized one

So no bonus rates but it should include the new banner units

What the reddit dude was saying is that the 10+1 free pull will include Olive and co. after the maintenance.

But the next banner (for example, Orlandu) won't be included in the free 10+1 pull since the free summon pool were already set in stone. So according to him, there's no point in waiting to pull since the pool will exactly be the same this week or next week.

Take note, he based this on FFRK's pull. Which was developed by another developer.

Thank you all for the confirmation. That was my understanding as well, and just wanted to make sure I was reading that right. I'm doing the 11 pull first thing after the maintenance is done (after poking around a bit with the new UI), and I was hoping that the new units would be in the random pull. I know the chances are horribad for getting one that way, but I would have held off on the free 11 pull if they weren't at least in the mix.

Xion86

Finally caught up with the last few pages. Loving the hype as usual leading up to an update like this :D can't wait to see all the excitement and rages after the free pulls too. Grr so annoying that I didn't check my material limit last night before going to bed (was just too tired and lazy to do so) and TM farming stopped before getting through the NRG overfill. Was hoping to have 4 free slots, but maybe tomorrow instead,

I'll probably use up my NRG bar with the new story though :).

KeRaSh

Thanks for explaining it. I was too lazy to either link the thread or explain it properly...
I will accept a rainbow Shadow as a token of shame!
Ha! No more troll crystals HYPE!!! xD

Did the free 11 pull and got a rainbow: Marie!!

Woot!!!

Nothing terribly exciting after that, but did get a gold Leon.

Still, very psyched to get Marie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom