• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
Got a rainbow in my free 10+1 pull

5* Ace is mine

Good luck all, please share your pulls!

W0z1IfLl.png

Myze

Not great on the 10 pull.

3 golds, all FFXIII characters (Vanille, Hope, Snow)...kind of strange. Another Snow is good for another belt for my Yun, at least.

Rixa

Just did my 10+1 pull, 2 4s and 1 5. I picked up Ace, so I'm happy about that. Need to check out how good he is later on.

Ace "needs" Dual Wield, then you can spam Wild Cards and obviously Ace LB "Jackpot Shot" is fast up and good.

ELT dungeon mobs:

WC:
Screenshot_20170211-201330.png
LB:
Screenshot_20170211-201307.png

Rolled 3 free 11 pulls on 3 of my old accounts just to see. Last one had 2 rainbows. Delita and DKC none of the 3 new units at all from that. Has anyone pulled any of the 3 from a free pull yet?

j-wood

On my free 11 pull I got a 5 Star Dark Fina!!!! So pumped. I feel like my team is pretty set now once I level everything? I'll still need to do equipment, I'm basically only doing store bought and hitting the optimize button, but my team is:

5 star Cecil
5 star Dark Fina
5 Star Bartz
5 Star Chirizo
4 Star Refia

I currently have 7 summon tickets. Is the feature banner worth pulling on?

KeRaSh

Thanks for explaining it. I was too lazy to either link the thread or explain it properly...
I will accept a rainbow Shadow as a token of shame!
Ha! No more troll crystals HYPE!!! xD

I should have kept my fucking mouth shut...

Free 10+1 gave me a Rainbow. Delita... At least it's not a dupe...

Whoa! Also got Zidane, Leon and Gaffgarion from that pull. I really, really shouldn't complain...

Wazzy

Banned
Just did my 11! No rainbow but I did end up pulling Leon, Warrior Of Light, Refia and an extra Zidane and Snow. The rest was Firion, another Agrias, Vivi, Golbez, Roselia and Artemios. I'm okay with this pull!

Going to try the 11 on my alt account.

Skii

As expected, I got absolute shit. 1 gold and it was Vanille who was my fucking only rainbow when we had troll crystals.

Urgh. Guess I'll grind 5k lapis and do one last multi before I quit.

Doesn't seem to be. My buddy is rerolling and is up to 5 and not seen one yet nor does anyone else seem to have gotten one. Since Olive is on the pic we should riot for compensation

bonkeng

Did my free pull. Only notable is a Zidane.

Used up my 30 tickets and got the following:

Leon (where were you last banner)
Shine x2
Snow
Chizuru x2
Agrias

oh and this gal

j8GJKjD.png

mstevens

Just went all in with my lapis. Besides my fake Noctis from rerolling, no other rainbow crystal after about 150 pulls now.
Got a bunch of good TM units at least.

bsej87

Omgggggg! I've been playing since soft launch and never seen a 5* and thought the free 10+1 was finally gonna be my chance. Did it and got all blues and a Hope. Decided I was just gonna waste all my tickets in frustration and ended up pulling Dark Fina and Olive back to back with my first two tickets!!

Kouriozan

I was patiently waiting 4 PM CET for the end of the maintenance and I see the server is already up.
Well, best of luck for those who didn't use the free pulls yet.

mstevens

Decided to support the game and buy some lapis for the first time and got Marie!

So I went all in with my Lapis I've been hoarding since the beginning of the game, several tickets, and I got these units: (leaving out the boring ones)

Marie
Shrine x4
My first Refia
My first WoL
My first Ludmille
Several Shera
Chizuru
My first Mercedes

Gold Snow for daily, and my free 10+1...

Was.....

Mostly garbage other than some additional TM units.
Decided to support the game and buy some lapis for the first time and got Marie!

So I went all in with my Lapis I've been hoarding since the beginning of the game, several tickets, and I got these units: (leaving out the boring ones)

Marie
Shrine x4
My first Refia
My first WoL
My first Ludmille
Several Shera
Chizuru
My first Mercedes
Some fantastic additions there man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom