• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_No

Noticed while running Chamber of Experience that Olive basically can use her LB every single turn. She even fills up her LB gauge on the first enemy of Earth Shrine Entrance.

mstevens

Nice to see everyone who has 5 stars getting more 5 stars.

I'm not salty at all :(

Man. Several people told you to just spend a little time rerolling to get a guaranteed 5*. No room to complain IMO if you're not willing to do that. It would be especially easy right now with the free 10+1 and no troll rainbows.

Kouriozan

Welp, free 11 pulls :

Lm3LsGSl.jpg

I can hear Chilly screaming.

EDarkness

My pulls:

I didn't have Chizuru, Cloud of Darkness, Refia or Vanille, so I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm bummed about us only getting 30 instead of 50 lapis per mission now though.

Really? Awww...I was saving up doing missions because I didn't want to burn myself out. Is this only for new missions and not old ones?

I approve of the crystal change. Got 2x shine in 22 pulls. Bunch of TMs to work on too. Zidane #2 is cooking immediately.

Unsure if I want to boost him with my 4 moogles

Olive and todays banner units are NOT limited time only right?
I have 8000 lapis, was thinking if I should be doing a 5000 pull or just wait until Orlandu and do it then, I might end up with Olive during the Orlandu banner too I guess, unless they are limited time only?

tuffymon

Grats to the new olive users~

Chizzy, Leon, Agrias, Zidane... nice!

Had a Dark Fina in party just now and it's name was Skaia? Weird...

Flambe

About 20 pulls, including free one, got me a couple Leons, another Snow then a Shine which is where I decided to stop. More TMs for the grinder, can't complain about no rainbows.

Lots of great pulls here for gaf, grats all who scored :)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did the free multi and got my first Chiz and WoL. Then did my daily and got Dark Knight Cecil. Is he any good? Wiki says he's bleh until enhancements.

Skii

Man. Several people told you to just spend a little time rerolling to get a guaranteed 5*. No room to complain IMO if you're not willing to do that. It would be especially easy right now with the free 10+1 and no troll rainbows.

It's just hard to reroll when you've put time into your current account especially grinding for 6 star mats. I think I just have to accept I'll have shit luck with this game lol.

Lyrian

What the hell Valentus haha!

Were you seriously expecting anything less from biased Valentus, lol?

Disappointment would be him not having Olive maxed out in 2 hours tops :)

wtf, I got booted out from the game :/

"Data retrieval failed because the servers are busy. Please wait a while and try again"

Umm

Is this some kind of bad joke?

This isn't some third tier independent game. How the hell did they did not plan for server load on patch day?

Pay the damn server bill, Gumi. It's not like you aren't going to make bank over Olive. Stop being so damn stingy with the wallet; the player's aren't.

Should get some compensation at least. I am pretty happy with today's pulls free 11 and 4 tickets and I get Ace and Olive. Can't beat that! Just missing Greg to have my 5* stable complete. (I will never get him will I?) :(

A free eleven pull and no troll rainbow got me to download the game again.

So I haven't played since noctis release, what is the best way to get the 50 Facebook friend lapis? No one I know plays this game so that 1000 lapis seems eternally lost to me.

Edit: Eleven pull was essentially the same as my last eleven pull, Mercedes, A healer and a bunch of blues I already had... so demoralizing.

Pachimari

So guys, I'm in Lanzelt Ruins and I'm trying to unlock a silver chest to get the "baraerora" recipe. I have a magic key equipped, but when I go to menu > items it says Earth Key and is greyed out. I bought the key from the Shop. How do I unlock this silver chest?

So guys, I'm in Lanzelt Ruins and I'm trying to unlock a silver chest to get the "baraerora" recipe. I have a magic key equipped, but when I go to menu > items it says Earth Key and is greyed out. I bought the key from the Shop. How do I unlock this silver chest?

You need a magic key for the silver chest, not an earth key. Two different items.

Wazzy

Banned
My TM macro isn't working anymore :( I wasn't going to use it today with the network issues but wanted to do a small farm before I leave to work.

I have my third Zidane and want to make DW easier lol

Pejo

Bleh, couldn't get the Amazon version to update, so I had to uninstall/reinstall. Annoying.

Can't wait to see my upcoming awful luck on the free pull. I got 2 Emperors last banner, so there's no way I get anything good this time.

Grats to all you Olive nabbers. I see the chain tactics with her are probably going to make life easy for a while, but I'm kinda indifferent on whether or not I get her. Wouldn't mind some of those other banner units for TMs though.

Still salty about no Leons last banner.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Daily, tickets, and free 10+1.

I got Luka, but the rest was shit. Definitely a good reason for me to make sure of never giving them money :p

eggydoo

Glad the connection issues isn't just me.
I had to redownload the game to fix my earlier issues.

Nothing new from my 11 pull. Just want a Cecil.

Edit: as I say that I just pulled my first cecil from a ticket!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- didn't get the 10+1 before the servers exploded! :(

-- SO HAPPY for everyone with Olive and all the 5* pulls. YES!!

-- sorry to the folks who didn't get one :(

-- the vortex on the main screen is much worse and a bigger eyesore than i imagined

-- sitting on full NRG while the game is down, not pleased.

-- agreed that Olive is a honeypot to distract you from Orlandu coming in a couple weeks

-- gimme that compensatiooooon

Zalasta

Annoying connection issue...thought banner changes on Friday per usual, wanted to try to get a Cupid Art but I guess that's no longer possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom