• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

Wooo baby! Got a Leon in the free pull! Nothing else of note, but that makes me super pumped.

It's a good day in Exviusland.

Azuran

Banned
Two Leon (great), another Agrias (good), and a crapload of useless trash.

qsp6UPkl.jpg

It's not like I expected anything else.

across

Those of you who want to craft the new rings, don't forget to fish the recipes out of the Trophies screen and get them cooking.

Alkez

Yeah, I'm going to take a break, I did 2 story stage in 30 mins because of the constant errors.

Yeah looks like I'm not TM farming any time soon. Managed to burn 40 NRG so hopefully the servers will have stabilised by the time I'm full again.

Pejo

Those of you who want to craft the new rings, don't forget to fish the recipes out of the Trophies screen and get them cooking.

oh snap, thanks for the reminder. Recipes get. (after about 5 minutes of "connecting".

I pity the fools rerolling right now.

Ourobolus

Banned
No rainbow, but I got 2 more Chiz (5 now...), and a Snow and Seven, which I didn't have.

Managed to pull a Shine from a ticket pull though.

congrats on all the rainbows and great pulls guys!

I was NOT lucky today but I did snag a bunch of sheras and shines

gonna be saving up for the next hot banner

linkent

Forgot to mention.
Was cut off in Arena for the maintenance.
Started the game at the beginning of that Arena.
So i assume they have make it possible to resume in Arena after crashing.

Is the game seriously making me update again after waiting half an hour for it to download already? What the hell.

The game always have 2 downloading session after update.
1. with the solo chocobo running Loading.
2. the party Rain/Fina/Lasswell chocobo racing downloading.

The upside of the game crapping out is that I'm not triggered enough to spend 5000 lapis on a pull on the FFBE banner. I really don't need Olive, and the Shines will come evenially. (These aren't time limited like Karl, right?)

tariniel

I can get into the game on my emulator but it takes 30 seconds of "Connecting..." every time I do anything. I can't get into the game at all on my iPhone.

Razmos

The game always have 2 downloading session after update.
1. with the solo chocobo running Loading.
2. the party Rain/Fina/Lasswell chocobo racing downloading.
I know, it already did those. I kept getting connection errors afterwards, then it said it had to redownload data and started from the first download again

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
We're back, intermittently.

11 pull was kinda shit, but I'll take it because +5% unit-specific trust moogles!

1. Gaffgarion <-- will be my 3rd bracer, baby!
2. Clyne
3. Ace, my 2nd
4. Sazh
5. Bedile, I swear to god
6. Shantotto, which is now much less useful with Aces and other +30% MAGs + (something else) rollling in
7. Anzelm
8. Russell
9. Vanille, see #6
10. Hope
11. Warrior of Light, which I didn't have before. yay.

:(

Rokuren

Almost forgot. Had enough trophies to get monarch, domination, and ruler ring recipes. Only enough light megacryst to start two rulers.

Only 9% left on my first bracer, will I be able to finish before the ruler ring finishes? Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom