• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Just raged pulled a daily halfer and a ticket and got Shera and a Lenna. The game is crashing every other minute, I have full NRG, I got a terrible 11 pull and I'm mad about it.

RedZaraki

Banned
Here I go...

First Eleven pull was absolute garbage. It was the free one. Only gold was the guaranteed gold. And it was WoL. My 8th or something.

Garbage

Eleven pull number 2:

Pc9Pbu3.png

Did some more pulls after that. The highlights are a second Shine, and my first Agrias.

EDarkness

Just raged pulled a daily halfer and a ticket and got Shera and a Lenna. The game is crashing every other minute, I have full NRG, I got a terrible 11 pull and I'm mad about it.

I'm trying to decide whether to do this or not. I want to pull to get it out of the way, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I want to go through the heartache of a shitty pull. Heh, heh.

Lyrian

MEGATON UPDATE

COVER ONLY WORKS WHEN THE UNIT IS ALIVE

The days of a dead Arena Cecil blocking 10 hits are now over.

YES YES YES. The Cecil nightmare is over.

Now friend unit name appear instead of normal name. Nice touch

Friend names instead of friend's unit names appear by default in fights. Toggle-able back to the old way in the options menu

When you're supposed to be studying but Exvius GAF is moving too fast so you have to make hard choices.

Priorities. You have them.

I'm getting crashes and constant connection issues. I daily pulled a locke and it crashed. I did my free 11 pull and got a single 4*Vanille while the rest were 3*garbage. Really not happy with this right now. This is not making me want to spend a cent.

EDarkness

I did a few pulls (six to be exact) and ended up with nothing worth talking about but Shera. No Shine. Might try a 10+1, but I think my luck for this banner is going to be bad. Has that same feeling as the banner with Seven (which I never got). So many pulls and I didn't even get her and only got Jack. So sad.

eggydoo

Almost forgot. Had enough trophies to get monarch, domination, and ruler ring recipes. Only enough light megacryst to start two rulers.

Only 9% left on my first bracer, will I be able to finish before the ruler ring finishes? Only time will tell.

Got a monarch brewing as well.
What are specs for domnination and ruler?

Muku

Well, my free 10+1 was pretty crappy. I did get two Golds though. BOTH of which I did not have.

Snow (first!)
Warrior of Light (omg finally!!!)

They even gave me a Shadow to put me in my place. Ah well, at least the Golds were good. I would have used Snow. But I've got far too many other tanks now. And WoL takes priority.

Here we go for blues:

Charlotte
Russell
Freya x3 (srsly?)
Shadow
Rydia
Roselia
Sazh

Lyrian

Man-Eater and Holy Lance are MINE.

300 SQ cruelly sacrificed. No regrets :)

Domination: +10% HP/MP/ATK/MAG 5 DEF/SPR
Ruler: +5% HP/MP +15% ATK/MAG 5 DEF/SPR

3 days upgrade time per hero ring. Meh.

Lyrian

Other randonmess:

Not just unit max box size increased.

All other inventorties EXCEPT friends list size, increased their potential max from 250 --> 500. Still costs lapis to expand, of course.

Congrats to everyone getting awesome pulls! I'm not sure when exactly I'll use my free 10+1 but I really want 4 shines.... God ham Valenus...Valentus gonna Valentus. It will be cool trying your Olive out :D

Marie
Shrine x4
My first Refia
My first WoL
My first Ludmille
Several Shera
Chizuru
My first Mercedes
Nice man! Marie is the best support in Global, you got the 4 shines I really want, Refia is the best healer, WoL is going to be money at 6* soon, and you very fortunately got the ludmille you need to make Refia tops. Oh and you got Chorizo too! damn you are set! So time to re prioritize your TM farming ;p

Ludmille (DC for Refia)

Chizuru (Blade Mastery to combine with Sakurafabuki for Noctis)

Miyuki (See above)

Shine (Awesome ability to equip on Noctis)

Shine (you'll assign two of shine's tm, a DW, and Blade Mastery in Noctis' ability slots)

I've listed it in the order of priority too in case you only free up one slot at a time in your TM farming team. You could do the two shines before Chorizo and Miyuki if you wanted as well but the shine TM will have a larger impact with those two already in place so I'd still recommend this order.

Alkez

Remember guys, Titan is next who uses Orange crysts. When upgrading Odin save the oranges till last if possible.

Shouta

I loaded up the game on my phone and I still had the GL data I used back in October of last year and I managed to pull Olive with the tickets that were in my box lol.

I might do some refilling Nox to see if I can get more 5-stars but I might go with what is in my phone I'd I don't get any.

Fantomex

ME3eTVx.jpg

Nah but I did pull
Snow
Galuf
Bartz
Emperor
Carrie
Warrior of Light
Rosa
Evoker
Sabin
Clyne
Luna

Emperor and Warrior of light is ok.

across

If you try to go into a mission with insufficient energy, the game will now ask if you want to refresh with either lapis OR 'an item', which I assume means energy potions from your mailbox. Pretty neat. Breaks the r/ffbe TM macro for the moment though.

Lyrian

Completely unmarked random NPC in the destroyed town sells a craftable Death recipe.

That's going to be a hoot in the Arena. Crafting in progress, of course.

Muku

Daily Pull: Shera (called it)

Ticket #1: Ludmille (that's my fourth)
#2: Gold -> Garnet (fuck you Dagger)
#3: Charlotte (oh ffs)
#4: Roselia (god damn)
#5: Lani
#6: Gold -> Seven
#7: Gold -> Shine!!!!!!!

Okay I called it last one when I was about to do it. That seals it! I'll do daily and hope for Olive, but I know it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom