• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Ok. I need to get my 3rd DW, so I can swap Exdeath to Ace and have full party of Dual Wielders.

Screenshot_20170223-190132.png

Without Espers my party with their eqs set:

1Noctis 744 ATK
2Noctis 522 ATK
Gilgy 806 ATK
Lightning 561 ATK
Exdeath 582 MAG

Malakhov

Banned
OH FUCK!!!
After I get Marie from my free pull I go and use tickets to get Shines tm...2nd ticket I use and rainbow!

OLIVE!!!!!!!!

Best exvius day ever!!!!!!!!!

across

so Nox macros DO break from the update?

What causes it
?

I thought it was just the new window asking about how you'd like to refresh your energy but actually a lot of the UI elements have been adjusted just enough that the macro doesn't work full-stop.

Japanese versions work fine though, as linked upthread.

Malakhov

Banned
Omg I can't believe it. Olive and Marie totally FREE in two minutes.

I don't even know if I should keep pulling for Shine. I was freaking blessed...

OH YES!

Mega-Megaton:

You can pull up mission requirements from the menu screen while inside of a dungeon/trial.

FINALLY.
Awesome!
Btw Odin has his 2 stars form with this update!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why do I care that much about an esper? But YES! I've been hoarding them megacites just for this guy and think and hope I can instantly get him to 2* max. We shall see tonight. How many story missions do we have this time? I can't imagine there's much of Zoldaad left.
What's Odin good for?

Currently using Golem, Ifrit, Carbuncle, Ramuh, and Diabolos.

Which should I swap with Odin (if applicable)?
Finally an esper that takes the physical DPS crown away from Ifrit. So Odin goes on best physical DPS and Ifrit on your second physical DPS. Diabolos gets the boot.
Remember guys, Titan is next who uses Orange crysts. When upgrading Odin save the oranges till last if possible.

I want to say Titan is another physical DPS esper though, isn't he? and both Odin and Ifrit are better in which case Titan doesn't have a place on my team. originally i thought he'd be a better tank to replace Golem but that wasn't the case from what I remember.

Iceman829

I know the thread is flying quick, but I have 4 friend slots available, possibly a 5th if needed

713 130 495

Sharing a 600 MAG Emperor if you want to take him for a spin

H3xum

80 tickets and 2-11 Pulls...

Got my first Rainbow ever....Marie.....

Still don't have a DPS. Only have Chiz and Firion since soft launch

Didn't even get a single Zidane. I did get 5 Shines but idk man....

I might be done

Muku

I might be done

Damn man. That's a lot of pulls.

It would be sad to lose you, but at same time I wouldn't blame you. It's frustrating. :(

Azuran

Banned

I might be done

Might?

okp66FD.gif

Well, I'll guess we'll continue seeing you here for the next month and a half. You're as bad as Ric Flair at this whole quitting business.

Tidus and Orlandu hype!

Malakhov

Banned

I might be done
So sorry :(

I know that feeling, its really horrible.

Malakhov

Banned
Alright it took 19 tickets to finally get one Shine, will stop it there.

One free 10+1 pull and 19 tickets and I get Marie, Olive and Shine out of it. Can't ask for more and used my luck for a while.

Now back to bed.

Like I will be able to sleep now...

Free pull:

Emperor seems OK.
Flare, but with no water abilities to take advantage of it.
Starfall, cannot be dualcasted
At least his TM is sick.

Emperor is awesome

Dont discount him and definitely dont undervalue dual casting mages in the global meta

Plus his stacking fire spell makes him a really strong persistent single target nuker in trial fights

You guys need to be a little more broad in your perspective about what a unit's potential is

Yep, Titan exact same type of esper as Odin and Ifrit and I know Japan still uses Ifrit so assuming Titan won't crack the unit lineup but I'll have to confirm after seeing his stats and abilities unless Shouta is around. Forgot that Odin gives Dragon Killer passive :D Undead one isn't that useful since you can wreck them with your healer anyway but blade blitz will be real nice on Noctis for mobs since he does more physical damage than magic and it'll be way cheaper than the flasks. That self ATK buff could be nice for him too in boss battles. Zantesuken should be awesome against mobs too with 50% chance to instant KO, finally an esper attack worth a damn! Hype. Love reading all the other improvements you guys are posting, this update is so good. Look forward to messing with it later.

Lyrian

/cry

My Free 11 Pull:

-- Rydia x 2
-- Bartz x 3
-- Lani
-- Sabin
-- Krille
-- Guy
-- Garnet
-- Gaffgarion

I wasn't expecting much, but what the bloody hell :/

Malakhov

Banned
/cry

My Free 11 Pull:

-- Rydia x 2
-- Bartz x 3
-- Lani
-- Sabin
-- Krille
-- Guy
-- Garnet
-- Gaffgarion

I wasn't expecting much, but what the bloody hell :/
Only redeeming factor out of it is a bracer if you didn't already have Gaffgarion but yeah :/

mstevens

Congrats to everyone getting awesome pulls! I'm not sure when exactly I'll use my free 10+1 but I really want 4 shines.... God ham Valenus...Valentus gonna Valentus. It will be cool trying your Olive out :D

Nice man! Marie is the best support in Global, you got the 4 shines I really want, Refia is the best healer, WoL is going to be money at 6* soon, and you very fortunately got the ludmille you need to make Refia tops. Oh and you got Chorizo too! damn you are set! So time to re prioritize your TM farming ;p

Ludmille (DC for Refia)

Chizuru (Blade Mastery to combine with Sakurafabuki for Noctis)

Miyuki (See above)

Shine (Awesome ability to equip on Noctis)

Shine (you'll assign two of shine's tm, a DW, and Blade Mastery in Noctis' ability slots)

I've listed it in the order of priority too in case you only free up one slot at a time in your TM farming team. You could do the two shines before Chorizo and Miyuki if you wanted as well but the shine TM will have a larger impact with those two already in place so I'd still recommend this order.

I was going to ask again about TM priority now that I have these new units, so you rock for answering my question before I could even ask!

Muku

So now that I pulled WOL everyone says I need to go get Golems provoke. Uh, what? Help!

Yes, for him to be a tank. But it's really helpful for any tank. I had to work hard to get it at point I was at, but I got it. Totally worth it. It helps a tank be a tank.

EDarkness

Well, went ahead and tried hard for Shine and after 2 10 + 1 (including the free one) pull and 15 tickets, I got her...and Luneth! Woot! I didn't get Olive like I wanted, but at least I walked away with Luneth finally. Got a shit-ton of Shera units. Ended up merging them, because there wasn't any point in having that many. I guess I don't need to pull anymore on this banner. Gonna start staving up for the future again.

Coppanuva

MY 11 pull was shit:
Mercedes, Sazh, Kefka, Refia, Terra (!), Lana, Hayate, Celes, Penelo, Bartz

I did some ticket pulls too and got 2 of the 3* banner unit and then 2 more cecils. I now have 5 cecils.

Lyrian

Ok, I have to wonder at this point.

Is the person writing the English translation of FFBE a GAF'er (or a lurker)?

I've already seen two jokes/snide comments in the new content that could be easily interpreted as "Tales from one's ass" and the Salty Flavor meme. Awfully convenient coincidence, if it is just that.

robotuw

Free 11x got me my second Zidane, who I desperately needed, and ... 2 Garnets ... and that's it. I wanted Shine so I spent about a dozen tickets and got nothing, the only gold was my 3rd WoL. Risked a lapis 11x and got Shine this time, and nothing else again. Gonna cut my losses here, this banner doesn't appear to be for me.

Muku

Did a 10+1 on Lapis. :( What a waste. I should just give up.

Mercedes
Vivi
Artemios
Snow
Elle
Shadow
Agrias
Ludmille
Duane
Freya
Shanttoto

First Agrias but wasn't worth the 5k for. I guess this is why I just haven't done any up until this point. Maybe I should just not anymore.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did three ticket pulls and got a second rainbow today - Ramza. So with that and Dark Cecil that's two units that are "meh" until enhancements.

Guess troll rainbows really are now just off-banner 5s. Gonna stick to dailies until the next banner.

Rixa

Did three ticket pulls and got a second rainbow today - Ramza. So with that and Dark Cecil that's two units that are "meh" until enhancements.

Guess troll rainbows really are now just off-banner 5s. Gonna stick to dailies until the next banner.

Yeah if you are not after TM's you could consider them somewhat let downs as base 5* before Enchantments.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Yeah if you are not after TM's you could consider them somewhat let downs as base 5* before Enchantments.

I still need to grind out my first TM in Dualcast and assuming Zidane is on the player's choice banner I plan on focusing on that. So basically I'm not even thinking about other TMs.

tariniel

holy crap no more 99 materials cap!!!

Wow, that's probably my favorite change. Is the cap 999 now?

This update has been pretty sweet so far, excepting the connection issues during the first 2 hours (which weren't even that bad).

I'm sure my tune will change when I decide to use my free 11 pull and get trash garbage. Nothing sours this game more than bad luck.

Muku

Wow, that's probably my favorite change. Is the cap 999 now?

This update has been pretty sweet so far, excepting the connection issues during the first 2 hours (which weren't even that bad).

I'm sure my tune will change when I decide to use my free 11 pull and get trash garbage. Nothing sours this game more than bad luck.

I wish you better luck than some of us have gotten.

Also hope my alt has better luck. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom