• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangd007

Daily: Vaan (new)
Once a mainstay, now so irrelevant that I forgot I didn't have him.

Free 10+1:
Garnet (new)
Guy (new)
Charlotte
Locke
Locke
Trey
Galuf
Cyan (new... how?)
Refia
Vaan (again)
Seven (new)

Hey Seven, where were you when I used 30 tickets on your banner, huh?

How disappointing for my first 5 pull since FFXIII. All the new stuff is fairly irrelevant, and no great shakes for TMRs.

I will say this: as I pull my fourth Refia, I wish I could gift her to anybody whom she still eludes.

BTW: you can now see how close you are to max pot stats on the character screen by pressing the details button.

EDarkness

Did an actual lapis 11 pull and got a Shine. So I have Olive and Shine, but no Shera lol.

Congrats! Not sure how you ended up with no Shera. I've gotten 5 of 6 of him in all of my pulls. I wish I got Olive, but ended up with Luneth instead. Not a bad way to go, I think. Gonna build up Shine, because she looks great. Big boobed spy babes...awesome.

Hey Seven, where were you when I used 30 tickets on your banner, huh?

Seriously, man. I ended up getting her as well. After over 30 pulls on her banner with no luck, I finally got her off banner in my free 10 + 1. Ugh.

tuffymon

Wow, that's probably my favorite change. Is the cap 999 now?

This update has been pretty sweet so far, excepting the connection issues during the first 2 hours (which weren't even that bad).

I'm sure my tune will change when I decide to use my free 11 pull and get trash garbage. Nothing sours this game more than bad luck.

199 is the cap now, still makes it take a lot longer to sell stuff if you Tm farm

Lyrian

Datamined assets say **all** units that were released in JP before the FFT-Part 3 (Merc Delita/Ramza) were pushed to the Global client with the 2.0 update.

Very nice for the future, and that's a pretty far look ahead at this point.

Muku

Here is my video of testing Olive with UNLIMITED POWER

Its my first spoken video, so dont judge or mock me D:

LOL OMG. What a hax Olive you have... :O

Edit: Could have swore I was editing but guess not ><

My alt got it worse than my main. ;_; And that's the one that needs the most help.

1/2 Pull: Shera

Free 10+1:

Russell
Kuja
Golbez
Cerius x2
Anzelm
Zidane
Garnet
Leon (first and cool but want him on main not here)

and two more Golds that were crap I can't remember. Forgot to tell it not to lock shit automatically so meh

I rage pulled GAF. I raged and whaled hard. This is my seventh 11 pull on this banner. No rainbows until this one. Don't EVER EVER EVER chase rainbows. They are so god damn rare. Count your blessings when you get one.

16681760_10155835981773989_7307942145197454504_n.jpg

Alkez

I want to say Titan is another physical DPS esper though, isn't he? and both Odin and Ifrit are better in which case Titan doesn't have a place on my team. originally i thought he'd be a better tank to replace Golem but that wasn't the case from what I remember.

In terms of attack stat Titan is slightly better. But obviously Ifrit comes with some killer perks. I'm unsure on Titans skills.

At the end of the day if you leave the oranges to last it makes no difference when you upgrade Odin and it could help you out in the long run.

Kouriozan

I rage pulled GAF. I raged and whaled hard. This is my seventh 11 pull on this banner. No rainbows until this one. Don't EVER EVER EVER chase rainbows. They are so god damn rare. Count your blessings when you get one.

Seriously you got lucky there, I tried thrice (rage pulling) so far and never worked.
Exviuswiki rankings are trash. How in the world isn't Noctis a 15?

Watch Orlandu not being top tier because you need a Light Greatsword TM :lol

_woLf

My free pull was one 4 star and the rest 3 star absolute shit.

The only thing of note was a bartz and ludmille so I can throw them at the tons I have already for their TMs.

been playing since beta and still haven't seen a single rainbow. someday. :'(

Alkez

Here is my video of testing Olive with UNLIMITED POWER

Its my first spoken video, so dont judge or mock me D:

It's so cool to finally be able to put a voice to the name.

Datamined assets say **all** units that were released in JP before the FFT-Part 3 (Merc Delita/Ramza) were pushed to the Global client with the 2.0 update.

Very nice for the future, and that's a pretty far look ahead at this point.

Yeah I posted the link of all the datamined sprites and animations earlier. It's insane how much they've put in. Glad DQ is confirmed.

I was just about to post that haha. If anyone is interested he is the massive datamine.

http://diffs.exviusdb.com/asset_files/global/unit_unit3_common/8/diff.html

They have added really really far into the future.

Muku

6 Tickets on alt...

Locke
Sabin
Gold -> ... Refia. -_-;
Trey
Luna
Shine

Guess I'm done. Not like I'm getting anything on either account.

Muku

Is ... is this right?

In an exploration. First fight I put on Auto. Every fight through rest of place has Auto on. Hot damn!

Alkez

Stuff I forgot to post earlier because of the craziness lol.

One is my paying one so I can live while I can working on the non paying one. Though paying job interfers all the time so not as much for the non. Life of an indie is well.. a broke one.

I think you and I are in very similar positions. I'm a freelance accountant but that's only to support my indie projects. But I'm also studying to teach English in countries where it's not the primary language because I need some variation in my life lol. Sometimes it's difficult to do it all and manage this full time game lol.

Not sipping a god damn cup of this Olive kool aid. Gumi gonna drop Orlandu 2-3 weeks from now. I wants no part of this lol &#128514;. I will take all the Shines though!

I'm weak &#128514;

Let's see if I can get this reroll macro working.

Shouta's coming to Global??

YNV4G.gif

Piers

I noticed in 2.0, it now shows where Sacred Crystals appear in the story quests. Has anyone confirmed if they do in fact drop here or if that was always the case?

I noticed in 2.0, it now shows where Sacred Crystals appear in the story quests. Has anyone confirmed if they do in fact drop here if it was always the case?

Its always just a chance from bosses

the best source for sacred is still

- ADV Vortex

- Enchanted Maze (which is coming around again soon! STOCK UP)

- Mog King events

- Shop Bundles

Piers

Its always just a chance from bosses

the best source for sacred is still

- ADV Vortex

- Enchanted Maze (which is coming around again soon! STOCK UP)

- Mog King events

- Shop Bundles

I know. But the game now specifically points out Story Quests where they drop.

Xion86

And here is my free 11 pull....

9YPU2p9l.png

Urgh..

Daily was Miyuki

Tickets:
Sheera
Roselia
Sheera
Garland
Hope
Hope (wtf, go away kid)
Fairis
Sheera
Sheera
Sheera (argh)

(Just checking out the new UI elements and very impressed with the changes so far)

That was basically MY 11 pull! I honestly don't know if I ought to spend more stockpiled lapis on the Olive banner. She doesn't interest me TOO much. Shine obviously does, since I'd have 900 Noct then.

I don't know. Do we have any speculation on upcoming banners?

H3xum

So I burned my NRG to get lapis from missions so I had enough for a 5k pull....

An update of where I was at before this:

• F2P
  • Playing since soft launch
  • 200+ tickets at least
  • 10+ 11 pulls at least
  • Never received a 5*

Today I used my free 11 pull + 5k lapis and all 81 tickets I had saved up and did receive my first 5*, but it was Marie...still without DPS beyond Chiz and Firion

So, after doing the missions to get just enough lapis to do another 11 pull, I ripped it and there were TWO rainbows...wtf....

• Emperor
  • Olive

I am excited, but also like well SHIT I just spent all of my lapis and I have 40 more units than I have slots and now I need to level up these people and just feel overwhelmed haha. Anyway....yay.

I have 3 stored up 10% moogles...should I give them all to Olive or give them to Shine (I pulled 5x of them today) and then let Olive use the lightening hammer til I grind her gun up?

Guess I am not quitting

robotuw

How are people pronouncing Olive? Is it like "olive oil" or like "all-eve"?

Also just noticed the stat pot tracking came with the update too.

Skii

• F2P
  • 300+ tickets at least
  • 10+ 11 pulls at least
  • Never received a 5*

Today I used my free 11 pull + 5k lapis and all 81 tickets I had saved up and did receive my first 5*, but it was Marie...still without DPS beyond Chiz and Firion

So, after doing the missions to get just enough lapis to do another 11 pull, I ripped it and there were TWO rainbows...wtf....

• Emperor
  • Olive

I am excited, but also like well SHIT I just spent all of my lapis and I have 40 more units than I have slots and now I need to level up these people and just feel overwhelmed haha. Anyway....yay.

I have 3 stored up 10% moogles...should I give them all to Olive or give them to Shine (I pulled 5x of them today) and then let Olive use the lightening hammer til I grind her gun up?

Guess I am not quitting

Wow congrats. I'm currently at 250+ total pulls and havent pulled a native 5 star yet but your luck has been worse than mine! You have given me hope.

tuffymon

[*]300+ tickets at least

Seriously congratulations on the double rainbow, and both being great units. However, I gotta call this one aspect out, that number is WAY too high for someone who barely plays, is wishy washy with their time, and pretty sure quit once already. I doubt that if you had done EVERY single event, that 300 tickets have been given out to date, much less 200. I know it's just semantics I'm poking at, but inflating numbers to garner higher pity is... a shame?

H3xum

Seriously congratulations on the double rainbow, and both being great units. However, I gotta call this one aspect out, that number is WAY too high for someone who barely plays, is wishy washy with their time, and pretty sure quit once already. I doubt that if you had done EVERY single event, that 300 tickets have been given out to date, much less 200. I know it's just semantics I'm poking at, but inflating numbers to garner higher pity is... a shame?

I pulled that number because at Noctis I had 140ish tickets I am pretty sure, maybe 120? Then I know I used tickets at Lightening and also the 81 I amassed between Noctis and now.

I do all of the events and have logged in daily every day

But I will change it for you ;)

EDarkness

• F2P
  • 300+ tickets at least
  • 10+ 11 pulls at least
  • Never received a 5*

• Emperor
  • Olive

Guess I am not quitting

Congrats, man. Took a lot of resources, but in the end you were able to get some cool new units. Glad you're sticking around for a bit longer. :)

Azuran

Banned

>F2P
>10+ 11 pulls

I actually believe the ticket part. All those pulls is the bullshit part lmao

ExVicis

Wish I had screenshotted my 10+1 free pull:

Didn't get much noteworthy.
-Shadow, Cryan, Vivi, (the usuals)
-Firion
-Agrias (My 6th, I feel the game is punishing me for having wanted her so bad)
-Emperor
-Luka
-Arc
-Xiao
-Leon

Anyways since this update I figured I'll actually clear some content instead of the TM farming I've been doing for the last two months.

Didn't get a lot of Crystals but I'm at 30+ tickets so I'm ready to waste it all and have my heart broken again.

2 11 pulls, all garbage, eh, guess I can't complain after getting Yun a while back.

Well I got a Shine with some tickets, probably won't ever use her unless something is really weak to dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom