• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

I pulled that number because at Noctis I had 140ish tickets I am pretty sure, maybe 120? Then I know I used tickets at Lightening and also the 81 I amassed between Noctis and now.

I do all of the events and have logged in daily every day

But I will change it for you ;)

It's fine, maybe I somehow confused you for someone else with the same Avatar. My mistake if that's the case. After thinking about it, 200 is a definite plausible number though, I think it's safe to say 25 tickets per month is fairly close to what we can get. More power to you for hoarding that many.

@ Azuran, Funny, I actually believed the lapis part, minus the xmas bundle I know I've pulled more than 10 10+1s

Alkez

When you have to redo your macro because of the update.

latest

So, after doing the missions to get just enough lapis to do another 11 pull, I ripped it and there were TWO rainbows...wtf....

• Emperor
  • Olive

Congrats man! I remember when you, me, and Valentus were pulling on the Noctis banner in the discord chat to absolutely no avail haha. Glad you didn't quit back then.

Shouta

The tutorial macro for some reason stops at the last stage of the Earth Shrine...

The summon macro doesn't work because of the 10+1 lol

So I burned my NRG to get lapis from missions so I had enough for a 5k pull....

An update of where I was at before this:

• F2P
  • Playing since soft launch
  • 200+ tickets at least
  • 10+ 11 pulls at least
  • Never received a 5*

Today I used my free 11 pull + 5k lapis and all 81 tickets I had saved up and did receive my first 5*, but it was Marie...still without DPS beyond Chiz and Firion

So, after doing the missions to get just enough lapis to do another 11 pull, I ripped it and there were TWO rainbows...wtf....

• Emperor
  • Olive

I am excited, but also like well SHIT I just spent all of my lapis and I have 40 more units than I have slots and now I need to level up these people and just feel overwhelmed haha. Anyway....yay.

I have 3 stored up 10% moogles...should I give them all to Olive or give them to Shine (I pulled 5x of them today) and then let Olive use the lightening hammer til I grind her gun up?

Guess I am not quitting

FUCK YEAH! Happy for you Hexum. That's a hell of a pull and yes it did cost you a lot but you have the best dps unit in the game right now and a very good mage dps. grats!

H3xum

Congrats man! I remember when you, me, and Valentus were pulling on the Noctis banner in the discord chat to absolutely no avail haha. Glad you didn't quit back then.

That was a brutal time in chat. I think I got 1.5 Charolette TM's that afternoon!

Rixa

well SHIT I just spent all of my lapis and I have 40 more units than I have slots and now I need to level up these people and just feel overwhelmed haha. Anyway....yay.

Guess I am not quitting

Welcome back :D. You have few inventory problems :) Grats.

Skii

How am I supposed to defeat Veritas? I've been using friend units for everything lol. Please tell me there's a gimmick. I've already lost to him once.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Materials cap update: It's actually 199 now. Was worried I'd lose my gil generator but going up to 199 on everything is easy enough.

2. DID EVERYONE NOTICE YOU CAN NOW EXCHANGE AN ENTIRE BOARD'S WORTH OF ARENA MEDALS AT ONCE???? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. That shit was so painful I stopped bothering. God is reaaal

Alkez

1. Materials cap update: It's actually 199 now. Was worried I'd lose my gil generator but going up to 199 on everything is easy enough.

2. DID EVERYONE NOTICE YOU CAN NOW EXCHANGE AN ENTIRE BOARD'S WORTH OF ARENA MEDALS AT ONCE???? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. That shit was so painful I stopped bothering. God is reaaal

:eek: I have 4500 medals to trade in.

Oh shit, this is amazing. I am up to 20k medals because I didn't want to go through the whole damn thing one at a time anymore.

H3xum

Wow awesome. I am at 6kish medals. 1020 at a time woohoo

Best QoL change

evangd007

>F2P
>10+ 11 pulls

I actually believe the ticket part. All those pulls is the bullshit part lmao

I've been playing since late November and have only purchased the $4 starter bundle which gives 1k lapis. I am sitting on 30k lapis, enough for 6x11 pulls, and have done 3x11 pulls previously. Having enough lapis for 2 more by playing since soft launch is not out of the realm of possibility.

Malakhov

Banned
Is Marie worth it now or she's a future proof unit for tougher events? Really didnt bother reading on her since I had no intention to pull for her but since I got her in my free 10+1 pull now I am curious

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
edit: that^

Do you guys sell your units that you are leveling just for TMs? i.e. dupe Gaffigons/Cecils/Snows, etc

well leveling and TM'ing are two different things, but assuming you just mean TM'ing, some people keep old TM units on the off chance you can eventually cash them in. others sell them since if they're not top tier units they're basically worthless.

note: a maxed 4* (lvl 60) is worth a LOT of experience (60K?) if you want to use it to level another unit. not sure many people know that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I haven't played in a while because I got really disappointed with the gacha rates being literally the worst of any mobile gacha game I've played (I never once pulled a rainbow crystal) but I guess I'll check stuff out with this new patch.

Malakhov

Banned
So I used Valentus' Olive.....this shit ain't right dog, it's not right. BROKEN is the best word I can use to describe this unit lol.

She's that strong? I have nothing to level up with so far. I will use the maze in the upcoming days unless the event tomorrow is mog king based with gigantuars?

ExVicis

This update came at the right time, it got me back into the game again.

Helps that Ive pulled two rainbows today also lol

You're not the only one, like I said I was just TM famring because of how salty Noctis made me (looks like I wasn't alone). Then this update and that free pull and pulling Emperor made me actually play the game and done some more story content.

Kouriozan

This update came at the right time, it got me back into the game again.

Helps that Ive pulled two rainbows today also lol
I got a new rainbow (The Emperor) with my first 10+1 pulls which was the free one, I approve this update (and my RNG)
I'd say I deserved it after all the troll rainbows I got.

Malakhov

Banned
I got a new rainbow (The Emperor) with my first 10+1 pulls which was the free one, I approve this update (and my RNG)
I'd say I deserved it after all the troll rainbows I got.

Nice one! I got Marie with the free 10+1 pull and then Olive with the 2nd ticket I used in trying to get Shine. I also had bad luck with rainbows in the last few weeks ie Agrias, Chizuru, Snow are the ones I can remember.

It felt so good seeing a rainbow appear and being 100% sure that I would be getting a base 5*. Even nicer when you click on it to have it shatter now.

Malakhov

Banned
Since I got an edgar as well in my 10+1 pull, I now have two of them. With them and Olive, it's time to learn the chaining power?

H3xum

GUYS. GUYS.

I caved. I spent the 5000. No Shines.

But but but... Olive AND Dark Fina (!!!!).

Congrats dude! I almost had an identical 2x pull. Olive and Emporer
wanna trade?! :p

H3xum, you did it, you are one of us now (you were always one of us..... you understand me)

congratz buddy, im really happy for you

Thanks, bud. Lets never go back to our Noctis banner discord chat rage days. I can officially no longer complain!

Stated this on the Discord chat but I got trash in my free 10+1. Then I spent 10 tickets and got myself 2 Shine's.

I had 8.8k or so and eventually cracked and did a 10+1. All crap, literally, no banner units and most units TM were not worth farming. Got a Ludmille at least, so I'll fuse him to my 4 that have been baking and I'll have Dual Cast today, so at least a small victory, right?

Got aggravated and just liken Gilgamesh banner I began rage ticketing.

Went from 20 tickets to 3 and still no banner units.

3.8k Lapis and 3 tickets left, from 8.8k and 30.

Figured it's too late now and was going to spend my last 3 tickets and go back to TM farming.

Next ticket comes up Rainbow. Oh snap, no more troll rainbows right?

Opens up...
IMG_0873.png

OLIVE!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

H3xum

My 10 + 1 pull was the absolute worst, just one gold and it wasnt even good.

My luck in this game just sucks. lol

Should just go my route and threaten to quit every banner. After 9-10 months I finally scared Gumi enough and they gave me some rainbows.

Totally legit

LuuKyK

Should just go my route and threaten to quit every banner. After 9-10 months I finally scared Gumi enough and they gave me some rainbows.

Totally legit

lol

The worst part is that I am super lucky in the JP version of the game, got Cloud and Lightning in like one month, but I dont really play on that account. So yeah...

Congrats to everyone on the great pulls today! I was hoping for Olive, but I'm not complaining. Got Marie, my first WoL, a couple Leons, and a bunch of good TM units. My best pull day by far.

And I was able to get Odin to max level 40, which was a huge jump on my DPS squad.

Big time sympathies for all that got trash. Usually I'm in that group, so I totally empathize.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
What the heck...I used another 5 tickets and got a second Dark Knight Cecil. That's three 5 stars in the course of about 20 summons and two of them are the same.

At least I got my first regular Cecil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom