• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now out of curiosity should I switch gears on my TM priority and work on Olive's TM and DoubleHand from my Bartz?

That would give me a super powered finisher, Refia w/ Dual Cast and my Chiziru with DW and BM.

By the way, I had Firion building up to be my finisher. Is he basically DoA now for me even with his enhancements that are coming in like 7 years?

Shouta

All these rerolls and only Marie and Emperor for 5-stars. I think I might just have to go with my phone account that has olive, lol

I'll try later to see if I can get 2 5-stars but that Olive is probably the one I'll go with because it's a pain in the ass to get 2.

Alkez

[Insert disproven statement here]

Also has anyone spoken to Megan on discord? I hope she hasn't quit, but she hasn't been on for a while. Did CW quit?

TspAmeBl.png

tuffymon

The only proof so far is that the materia doesn't say Non-Stackable. But I haven't seen a screenshot as of yet. But if Nazta saying it doesn't I'll trust him. I'll edit my post.

I'm just saying... I want to believe :p I have 1 @ 78% and another at .8%, but if they stack I'm totally combining them... if they don't I'll tough it out~

Kouriozan

With this new update, if the game crashes whilst in the Arena, you resume rather than automatically lose, which is nice.

Wow, personal megaton there, I crash a lot in the Arena with my iPad 4 due to background effects and memory leak (don't want to disable it >.<)
Since the november update it usually crash after my 5th wins but I'm glad you don't automatically lose now.

chrono01

UPDATE TIME! Sorry again about my absence. :/

I'm going to go through this topic in a bit and personally/multi-quote all of the good pulls. It's going to take me a while, and it'll be a wall-of-text, so please look forward to it.

As for me, I did my free 10+1 pull, got a gold crystal, it broke...and there was a rainbow crystal among them! It was nice knowing that there's no longer any troll rainbow crystals, so I knew it was something good.

Refia
Celes
Gaffgarion
Seven
Luka
LUNETH (YESSSSS!)
Fang
Ludmille
Kuja
Seven
Warrior of Light

So yeah, pretty happy to have my second rainbow. I was hoping for Noctis, but I've heard Luneth is decent so I'm glad.

But yeah, will reply again later with a multi-quote/multi-congratulations post. Please be excited.

Alkez

I'm just saying... I want to believe :p I have 1 @ 78% and another at .8%, but if they stack I'm totally combining them... if they don't I'll tough it out~

No no you guys are right, I should have been more thorough and asked for proof before relaying the info. I got too excited by the prospect of it haha.

UPDATE TIME! Sorry again about my absence. :/

What I say chrono. Your time is here. 2 5*s in the space of a few weeks. Congrats my man.

Also love the avatar lol.

Seeing all these great pulls today, did they tinker with the rates as well? It's insane, in a very good way.

I feel like they HAD to. I suppose we'll see how it is during the next banner, but I wouldn't put a little unintended overcorrection past them. I'm interested in seeing the pull survey on Reddit, honestly.

Also, the odds of pulling a non-dupe 5* base? I'm still in shock.

Im trying to TM farm. Im getting these messages.

The unit Data of the companion you selected has been updated so you were unable to depart. Please choose another companion....

been getting this shitty message 4 times now since the update and it fucks up the farm.

Also for Refia, how should she be set up?

I have Dual Cast, 2x Guardian's Authority and a 15% HP materia with Golden Staff, Soul Crown, Magi Robe and 2x Muscle Belt.

5199 HP total with 337 SPR, but that 271 Mana...

Is this setup okay or should I be doing something different? Don't really have a way to boost her MP during battle unless I bring Noctis friend and/or Ramza gets his enhancements.

Malakhov

Banned
Dude I think out of everybody you've had the best pull luck. I would like to get a head count of btw Olive users though. I'm currently leveling mine.
I've had very good luck yes. Getting two rainbows and two good units out of it is great. I could have gotten delita or dkc in that first rainbow but nope, got a decent unit in Marie :)

My Olive is at lvl 75 5* right now. Used the arena tickets for cactuars and I had enough candies to buy the last 15 gigantuars from the mog king I hadn't used.

Can't wait for the maze and max her out.

Malakhov

Banned
I feel like they HAD to. I suppose we'll see how it is during the next banner, but I wouldn't put a little unintended overcorrection past them. I'm interested in seeing the pull survey on Reddit, honestly.

Also, the odds of pulling a non-dupe 5* base? I'm still in shock.
Yes, looking forward to the next banner and see if this will also be the case.

And you're right, I had three base 5* in delita, lightning and Gilgamesh. The odds of not getting one of them must of been very low.

Dude I think out of everybody you've had the best pull luck. I would like to get a head count of new Olive users though. I'm currently leveling mine.

I have one, but I won't be leveling her anytime soon she really isn't a priority at the moment. But, I pulled 3 rainbows today. Ace from the free pull. Olive from a ticket. Dark Fina (Dupe) from an actual lapis 11 pull. I know they probably didn't, but the rates do seem to be up.

chrono01

Grats Chrono, Luneth is a great pull!

Nice! Congrats!

Grats Chrono!
Thanks guys!

I know this isn't my multi-post, that'll be in a bit. Just wanted to say I appreciated the "congrats" before I head out. Will post my wall-of-text a little later. It'll be glorious.

What I say chrono. Your time is here. 2 5*s in the space of a few weeks. Congrats my man.

Also love the avatar lol.
Thanks. Yeah, it's kind of surreal, especially on a free pull. I really didn't expect that. I also got my first Refia, which is insane, considering I pulled pretty heavily on her banner specifically for her and didn't manage to get her. Feels good.

And yes, Nier Automata/2B is great! I'm envious of all those who are playing it now (digital imports, and those living in Asian Countries), but I think I can wait. I'm just worried I'll be spoiled before the time comes. I'm hoping SE ships my copy on-time too. :(

I have one, but I won't be leveling her anytime soon she really isn't a priority at the moment. But, I pulled 3 rainbows today. Ace from the free pull. Olive from a ticket. Dark Fina (Dupe) from an actual lapis 11 pull. I know they probably didn't, but the rates do seem to be up.

Damn 3!!!! I don't think the rates are up personally. Not from my pulls. *crying in corner and head down in shame*

Decided to count up my pulls and see how many of each banner character I acquired.

89 pulls got me(that's 7 separate 5000 lapis 11 pulls, the free 11 pull, and the daily)

Shera-21
Shine-6
Olive-1

No other rainbows. From memory I'd average 3 gold crystals per 11 pull.

Niahak

I had good luck up until now, but my 10+1 was awful.

Garnet
Penelo
Bedile
Bedile
Rakshasa
Zidane
Guy (new)
Ludmille
Charlotte
Rydia
Forgot the last. Already enhanced with all except a few. Zidane and Ludmille are good for later, I suppose.

I used some tickets and got Shine though. Summoning in general seems more fun now, which is nice. And dangerous.

forgrim

Decided to 10 pull after all these reports, saw a rainbow and prayed to rngesus and...

OLIVE-U get.

Damn you guys are lucky charms. 3rd 5 star base, joins the ranks of ramza and stealth nerfed randi.

Decided to 10 pull after all these reports, saw a rainbow and prayed to rngesus and...

OLIVE-U get.

Damn you guys are lucky charms. 3rd 5 star base, joins the ranks of ramza and stealth nerfed randi.

Hopefully a bug otherwise I will be pissed with the amount of Lapis I used to get that fucker.

Xion86

Yes!! :D can't wait to assign him and use him in battle, definitely one of my favourite Final Fantasy summons.

5y6io4ll.png

Now to look at his skills...

On a side note, wish they wouldn't use the term "evolve" with the Espers...reminds me of Pokemon.

Whizkid7

Alright, let's see if this free 10+1 gets me anythi-Aaaaaaaand it's all garbage and zero new units. Ugh. Well at least I have three snows now.

Pejo

Grats Chrono, Luneth is a great free dual wield unit!

Today seems pretty lucky for the majority of gaf. Hope the rest of you get some luck in the upcoming days.

I did one 10+1 on the new banner and got a few of the little red and white dude. I'll probably do one more at the end of the banner and try to nab the 4* base, that TM is hot.

Still excited at getting my first Leon today. Gilgamesh is going to get a nice new toy someday.

Congrats for your Rainbow ! Especially if you get Olive!

Didn't get nothing worthy &#128529;

Don't feel too bad. I've been playing since soft launch and this is only my second 5* base. The other being Ramza, which I got long after his usefulness vanished, so now he just rides the bench.

Nikokuno

Don't feel too bad. I've been playing since soft launch and this is only my second 5* base. The other being Ramza, which I got long after his usefulness vanished, so now he just rides the bench.

The free Pull was trash /w Leon, the banner one fuelled with the 3* units /w Shine... and still chasing Miyuki.

Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom