• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalasta

I would certainly love to pull a Lightning as well, but as the event is winding down (and I'm about done with everything I wanted to get), my urgency for obtaining one becomes less and less.

Don't have Chiz, so it kind of sucks that she's the only new unit to receive awakening. I have been sitting at 80+ in each of the 6 star mats since the BF event (I haven't even gotten any this time). My problem is not having the luck to get any 6* units.

Malakhov

Banned
Yay! 4 new GAFers in my friend's list! Thanks guys.

6 spots left come on in guys :)

yr5hJ5l.jpg

creid

Today's 11 pull (a cautionary tale):
Garnet GOLD NEW
Krile
Lani
Edge
Fang TROLL GOLD
Cloud of Darkness NEW
Fang
Fang
Fang
Edge
Kefka

Nice to finally have a CoD, but maaaan...

Rixa

Today's 11 pull (a cautionary tale):
Garnet GOLD NEW
Krile
Lani
Edge
Fang TROLL GOLD
Cloud of Darkness NEW
Fang
Fang
Fang
Edge
Kefka

Nice to finally have a CoD, but maaaan...

Not great pull. But only 1 Trash tier unit there, everything else is at least max 5* able.

CCIE

Banned
Malakhov,
Sent you a FR - thought I had you, but must have been old account

So Noctis, Mercedes, and Chizuru on banner Friday??? I'm going to do some pulling for certain. That means that Noctis is going to be a base 5* . And I really would like to get Chizuru for a second good DPS unit, especially since I pulled Miuki last weekend. Can get Light into the mid-to high 700's with BM...

However, my next round of TM's will be to improve Refia, unless both Zidane and Chizuru fall into my lap next weekend.

So Noctis, Mercedes, and Chizuru on banner Friday??? I'm going to do some pulling for certain. That means that Noctis is going to be a base 5* . And I really would like to get Chizuru for a second good DPS unit, especially since I pulled Miuki last weekend. Can get Light into the mid-to high 700's with BM...

Shit is that confirmed? That's a damn nice banner. Already have Chiz, but wouldn't mind a couple more for TM purposes

H3xum

Well, I got the TMs, the Tickets and the Winged Saint.

I think I am just going to skip the 6* materials and start TM farming again until the Maze. I have 60ish of every 6* mat already and the Maze is going to give some more.

across

I wonder if I'm the only person who is going to be pulling on this (apparent) upcoming banner for a single Charlotte to eventually throw Equip Shield on my Refia (/Tilith?) and has little interest in anyone else on it...

c-murph

I wonder if I'm the only person who is going to be pulling on this (apparent) upcoming banner for a single Charlotte to eventually throw Equip Shield on my Refia (/Tilith?) and has little interest in anyone else on it...

Nah, everyone is going to pull.

I already have 5 Charlottes and I'm still going to pull and end up with 5 more.

Need to see where Noctis lands on the scale first. I have no need for him at all but if he's unique enough I'll pull.

H3xum

I sort of want to pull so I can have more Chiz for her TM, but, the deciding factor will be how broken Noctis is

desverger

Have to admit I'm in a bit of a loss what's going to be my next TM party. Maybe the GAF hivemind can offer some advice?

The TMs I have at the moment are:
Blade Mastery
Dual Wield
Dual Cast
Excalibur

So far I've decided on...

2x Bartz - Doublehand
Maxwell - Power of Creation

Possible options I'm dwelling on, from Luneth's perspective..

Bracer, Celestial Gloves - +30 ATK is solid, however with max amount of ATK pots there's only a minor upgrade over a Hero's Ring. A Maxed Luneth will only gain +12 ATK from a Bracer over a HR.

Rising Sun - Possible option if I need to use CoD as support DPS at some point.

Save the Queen - A good greatsword, however giving it to Luneth will be a downgrade over Enhancer due to it being a greatsword..

Lunge Combo, Seal of Destruction - Small upgrades that get better with pots, however at best they are around +18 ATK over a +10% ATK materia. A bit better than Bracer, at least.

Something else - ???

CCIE

Banned
My only decent DPS unit is Lightning, CoD and Bartz on standby but they don't have the TM's yet... I'm pulling for Mercedes, and Chizuru, and hopefully I can pull Noctis. They said he will be released on 12/16, but do you have to pull for him?

Maybe there is a trial like Maxwell

Alkez

Probably lol. Personally I want Mercedes for her TM. Wouldn't mind a second Chizuru for another one of her TMs. If I get Noct then I get Noct. Charlotte is the only unit I don't want. I've been using her for ages but I don't need another.

Whizkid7

Damn, guess I'm burning tickets on the next banner. Don't care about Noctis but I've never had Chiz and I could really use that TM.

H3xum

Have to admit I'm in a bit of a loss what's going to be my next TM party. Maybe the GAF hivemind can offer some advice?

Blade Mastery
Dual Wield
Dual Cast
Excalibur

2x Bartz - Doublehand

Bracer, Celestial Gloves - +30 ATK is solid, however with max amount of ATK pots there's only a minor upgrade over a Hero's Ring. A Maxed Luneth will only gain +12 ATK from a Bracer over a HR.

Save the Queen - A good greatsword, however giving it to Luneth will be a downgrade over Enhancer due to it being a greatsword..

Lunge Combo, Seal of Destruction - Small upgrades that get better with pots, however at best they are around +18 ATK. A bit better than Bracer, at least.

Something else - ???

Just my personal opinion

I would do Celestial since it can be put on literally anyone (don't sleep on it on a dmg tank like Snow or WoL) and be a nice upgrade. Bracer is great too, if I had one I would shove it on my low Defense low HP Chiz.

Last depends on your units I would say. You obviously have some Bartz so if you are using him, Rising Sun is a good choice and then stick your Kaiser knuckles on Snow or WoL soon with Snows TM. Otherwise, StQ will be good for future Garland or Orlandu or something if you don't have Excalibur or DKs TM

CCIE

Banned
I'm definitely burning some tickets. Would like to get Chizuru, and possibly Mercedes. Also, I am going to hold onto the TM Moogles I was going to use to complete DC for a day or two. Want to see what Noctis TM is first, and I will continue to farm TM nonstop for now. Because I just know he will come to me, and if not at least I can probably save a TM Moogle for future use... Guess I'm going to need that last set of tickets after all from the FFXIII event. Run that all morning long on Thursday and should have enough.

Need to see where Noctis lands on the scale first. I have no need for him at all but if he's unique enough I'll pull.

That's kinda' where I'm at.

I mean, I would be hard pressed to turn down Mercedes, but feel like she's a bit redundant given my other units right now. I already have Chizuru and Charlotte, so they don't interest me outside of speeding up my BM farming.

Still, I have a few tickets and enough lapis to do the daily pulls, so I'll probably at least do that. Unless Noctis is good enough to replace my CoD, of course.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just saw the latest ingame updates - quite happy.

Chiz 6* version ? Yes.
Charlotte Sidequest ? Ye, she has been my to-go Tanks since we got her.
Maze ? Yes, need to farm 6* Chiz and Ex-Death.

So as a F2P player do you guys think its worth spending any more resources on trying to get Lightning (have zero base 5*'s)? Only have 13 tickets and not enough lapis to consider a 10 pull.

Daily was a gold and I got excited... but it was Gilbert, lol.

Valentus

Please people who want help with TM farming, you should post:

- What units for TM farming you have
- What unit you want to power up first
- What TMs you actually own

That way we can help better in making choices.

Blade Mastery
Dual Wield
Dual Cast
Excalibur

2x Bartz - Doublehand

Lunge Combo, Seal of Destruction - Small upgrades that get better with pots, however at best they are around +18 ATK over a +10% ATK materia. A bit better than Bracer, at least.

Something else - ???

you want to build a luneth?

Take this in consideration

Enhancer = 82 atk sword
Sword master passive = +20% ATK when sword is equipped = 146 * 0,2 = 29,2 ATK

82 ATK + 29,2 ATK = 111,2

Save the Queen has 112 ATK, so equiping a enhancer in luneth is just like equiping on him a save the queen (assuming the other hand has a katana)

But if you Max Pot Luneth, his base ATK goes up from 146 to 180

So blade master now is 180 * 0,2 = 36 atk

82 ATK (enhancer) + 36 = 118 ATK

Excalibur has 120 ATK, so we can say that EQUIPPING A ENHANCER IN A FULL POTED LUNETH IS THE SAME THAT EQUIPING A ELEMENTLESS EXCALIBUR.

So my opinion is that a good build for luneth is:

Enhancer
Chijirijaden (sakurafubuki if you have a miyuki)
Black Cowl
Black Belt Gi (hero suit if you have a ramza)
Bracer
Bracer / Celestial glove

Blade Mastery
Power of creation
Lunge combo
Seal of destruction

Razmos

I'm really curious what Noctis's TM is gonna be. Perhaps the Ring of the Lucii?

Accessory, Magic +30%. Gives access to Death, Holy and Ultima lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So as a F2P player do you guys think its worth spending any more resources on trying to get Lightning (have zero base 5*'s)? Only have 13 tickets and not enough lapis to consider a 10 pull.

Maybe wait until the next Banner is release - but as a f2p you need to be cautious, the likelyhood of pulling her is really low. Will you be okay if you dont get her with all these pulls ? If not i would rather wait for upcoming Banner where you want/need more than just the base 5* unit.

Been a while since I posted a detailed TM update so here goes:

Elza Demon Scythe at 88%
Greg Genji Glove at 84%
Chizuru 38%(this is for my second blade mastery.I get her to 50% then I get the next chiz to 45%)
Karl Seal Of Destruction 70% (first of two that will be taken from 0-100, real slow)
Maxwell Power of Creation 74%

Greg will get genji glove, POC, and SOD and will be shy of the 800 atk mark due to no Sakurufubuki. /sad face

Doing singles SUCKS!

Still have 2 Ramzas that will produce 2 brave suits, Demon rain for the Infernal Amulet, 3 Mustadios for the gun, 3 Almas for the robes, 5 letters and arms dude and 3 of the omni rod dude. It's going to be a busy few weeks.

Elza Demon Scythe at 88%
Greg Genji Glove at 84%
Chizuru 38%(this is for my second blade mastery.I get her to 50% then I get the next chiz to 45%)
Karl Seal Of Destruction 70% (first of two that will be taken from 0-100, real slow)

Greg will get genji glove, POC, and SOD and will be shy of the 800 atk mark due to no Sakurufubuki. /sad face

Doing singles SUCKS!

Still have 2 Ramzas that will produce 2 brave suits, Demon rain for the Infernal Amulet, 3 Mustadios for the gun, 3 Almas for the robes, 5 letters and arms dude and 3 of the omni rod dude. It's going to be a busy few weeks.

Hot dayum you are going to become an even bigger monster than normal soon

Ill have Genji glove and Sakurafabuki soon and thats about it

Valentus

i will do 13 pulls for you

Amarant
Bartz
Rakshasa
Hayate
Terra (4star)
Sazh
Fang
Duane
Gilbert (4star)
Ludmille
Fang
Fang
Xiao

Yeah, dont bother.

Edit: or maybe, because i pulled crap, the 5star luck is accumulated so when you draw, the 5star will appear to you... So yeah, pull.

Maybe wait until the next Banner is release - but as a f2p you need to be cautious, the likelyhood of pulling her is really low. Will you be okay if you dont get her with all these pulls ? If not i would rather wait for upcoming Banner where you want/need more than just the base 5* unit.

i will do 13 pulls for you

Amarant
Bartz
Rakshasa
Hayate
Terra (4star)
Sazh
Fang
Duane
Gilbert (4star)
Ludmille
Fang
Fang
Xiao

Yeah, dont bother.

Lol thanks guys, you're right. Just need to be patient. Got CoD to 100 finally with the gigantuars from this event and got lucky and pulled a chizuru on a daily last week. Once she gets to 6* and I get her to 100, I will have a pretty good team I think (CoD, Refia, Cecil, Exdeath, Chiz).

CCIE

Banned
I would really like Noctis, but will probably have to settle for Chizuru instead... even if Noctis isn't a good unit - I would still want to pull him

bonkeng

Elza Demon Scythe at 88%
Greg Genji Glove at 84%

Doing singles SUCKS!

Your Greg should have more than 800+ attacks even without Sakura. As long as you maxed his atk with stat pots. You have Chiji, that's only 18 attack difference from Sakura.

In around 5 days, my Moonblade should be done and Greg should be nearing 850 atk. Once I'm done with his Genji Gloves, he'll be at 870+ atk.

Im having good luck with the latest version of Nox

Very few random crashes

Good to know. Def needs to get it setup at home.

Your Greg should have more than 800+ attacks even without Sakura. As long as you maxed his atk pots. You have Chiji, that's only 18 attack difference from Sakura.

In around 5 days, my Moonblade should finally be done. Greg should be nearing 850 atk. Once I finish Genji Gloves, he'll be at 870+ atk.

Yeah so about that.....I was feeding them all to Lightning. I'll work on him once she's done. Your Greg will be insane!

Zafir

Probably not. I regret all the lapis and tickets I spent on trying to get Lightning.

Rainbow crystals are as rare as hell. Still not even got one.

I think it's probably best just going for base 4*'s at most, and hoping you get a base 5* through a daily pull or from a pull when trying to get base 3*/4*s.

eggydoo

Just saw the latest ingame updates - quite happy.

Chiz 6* version ? Yes.
Charlotte Sidequest ? Ye, she has been my to-go Tanks since we got her.
Maze ? Yes, need to farm 6* Chiz and Ex-Death.

Don't think i'll ever get back to TM farming now...
Currently working on leveling Ex-Death, now I have to do Chiz.....

CCIE

Banned
Holy CRAP at Dark Fina's TM - it's 30% MAG with a rod, and 20% MAG with a robe. That is 50% MAG increase on her. No wonder she is the best mage by far. Her skill set is amazing too... including DC

Razmos

Holy CRAP at Dark Fina's TM - it's 30% MAG with a rod, and 20% MAG with a robe. That is 50% MAG increase on her. No wonder she is the best mage by far. Her skill set is amazing too... including DC
Don't forget her enhancements that make Ultima hit multiple times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom