• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Shadow for 1/2 pull. I feel more like crystal change has become the Shadow change for me. He disappeared for a couple months and comes back with a vegence. Doesn't even feel worth pulling for daily.

Don't worry I got Krile from daily. Tix pull was blue to gold to Shine \o/

tuffymon

Anyone see the nice new 30 energy gil snapper stage? Gil snapper family? 30k a pop, I snagged 5 on my run and 3 kings >.> Well, if you got energy, you can easily have money now~

KeRaSh

What. The. Fuck?

After getting Delita from the free10+1 I spent a few more tickets today to get a Shine or two.

Daily was Shera#5.
Ticket#1: Shera#6
Ticket#2: Cerius

At this point I'm just tapping the screen to get the blue crystal shit out of the way.

*rainbow crystal starts cracking*

"Um... wot?"

Ticket#3: Luneth

I guess I'm finally replacing ExDeath?
My team now looks like this:

Noctis
Gilgamesh
Lightning
Luneth
Cecil

Not having a spare Blade Mastery hurts but I'll have to see how this plays out.
I'm wasting all my luck here. Orlandu will escape me...

Still no fucking Shine...

EDarkness

https://www.facebook.com/notes/fina...community-event-chocobo-nanza/758059224355960

Buy some stuff from Fat Chocobo, get Lapis.

* Does not apply to the newest unlocked Fat Chocobo.

Holy shit that sucks! I JUST bought some Earrings from the fat chocobo! Argh!!

My run yielded 165k, course I'm sure there's randomness to it too

I guess that's not too bad. I have NRG to waste these days so I might do that to pass the time. Need to rebuild the funds. Lost about 600k trying to level up a few units. Probably gonna spend that much again to build up Luneth, Shine, and Ariana (need to get her mats out of my inventory).

Rixa

Whoa. There's a 30 energy GIL Snapper stage? How much gil can we get based on the amount of energy used? I never felt like it was worth it with 15 energy.

Anyone see the nice new 30 energy gil snapper stage? Gil snapper family? 30k a pop, I snagged 5 on my run and 3 kings >.> Well, if you got energy, you can easily have money now~

My run yielded 165k, course I'm sure there's randomness to it too

So.

This means that next Cactuar Dunes we will have 30 nrg stage too (should be next weekend?).
Same for Crystals...

ZeoVGM

Banned
LOL @ the requirements for the Ring of Dominion.

- First you need 70 trophies to get the recipe, which is going to require the gold Esper trophy and likely a few of the Colosseum and Arena trophies.
- Then to make it, you need materials that drop RANDOMLY when you forge the other three new ring recipes you get from Trophy rewards.
- Oh, and each of those recipes requires a Hero's Ring to create
- And the Ring of Dominion then requires 3 Hero's Rings

So, you know, have fun with that.

Rixa

- First you need 70 trophies to get the recipe, which is going to require the gold Esper trophy and likely a few of the Colosseum and Arena trophies.
- Then to make it, you need materials that drop RANDOMLY when you forge the other three new ring recipes you get from Trophy rewards.

Yup. On old threads and again few weeks ago we had discussion about this. Some JP dude made one RoD. The amount of nrg + rng you need for that shit is insane.

EDarkness

Heh, there's NO way I'm doing all that. I doubt I'll even get it, to be honest. I don't think I do more of the crazier things in this game to unlock a lot of achievements. I only got one of the rings yesterday. The requirements for this are pretty insane. Out of my league, I think.

Alkez

What the hell?

pxrByaNl.png

Alkez

This is just not my morning on this game. Literally just stuck on a blank results screen. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because it was a big update, but I would like to see a swift response. Feels like it's issue after issue.

6TSs5zzl.png

Those 163 sq + about one month (King Mog event + do 5 fights every day in Arena) and you have enough SQ to M-E Materia. Or maybe you are lucky with Enhanced Maze that is coming.

Yeah i will save them for man eater. I'm guessing I can TM farm for a better lance.

Musings

Had a bad free 11 pull, best unit was cecil (at least it will be nice to get another Excalibur), thankfully redeemed myself on today's daily and pulled a gold... rainbow... Olive!!

EDarkness

Oh. Looks like it went out by mistake, eh? I didn't get to run it since I didn't have enough energy. Bummer. At least we now know what to expect in the future.

tuffymon

The 30nrg Gil cave is now gone... a mistake by gumi? I got 180 000 for one run of it earlier got all snapper family units

I just went and looked... that's weird. I had the energy to run it a second time and saw it, but decided against it, maybe it got pulled due to the failed messages? and will be brought back again? (or maybe it wasn't meant to be this time around at all)

KeRaSh

Haha, glad I ran it then. Not for the money but for the free lapis. Hopefully the quests have reset when they actually release it at some point.

Rixa

Maybe they took it away cause those non named missions?

Screenshot_20170224-102631.png
Screenshot_20170224-103114.png

135000 Gil
1st Room had 1 of those new "Gil Snapper Family"
2nd Room had 3 King Gil Snappers
3rd Room had 3 "Gil Snapper Families"

Valentus

Just noticed how useless the next FF Zero will be now that we have Shine, there is absolutely no reason to pull on that shit.

The event will be a grind nightmare.

I personally find Queens TM.better than shines. Of course, one is base 5 and the other is base 4. But always more HP for survival is welcome.

Looks like my luck is back to where it belongs after the damn fine day I had yesterday.

Ticket was a Krile and half pull was a gold Luna. Ouch.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
The Auto button staying pressed in multiple battles within Exploration is my favorite part of the update.

Pulled Leon for 1/2 daily. I feel like I keep pulling rare stuff not on the banner. Has me worried about Player's Choice.

What's the fastest and most effective way to level characters? just curious...

To break it down:
Timber Tracks exploration - 66k unit exp for 8 energy (takes about 25 mins to kill all monsters) A friend Noctis can carry a team you're leveling.
Chamber of Experience ADV - 30k unit exp for 15 energy (takes 2 mins)
Cactuar Dunes uncharted - 30k unit exp worth of cactuar guaranteed, up to 90k for 15 energy (takes 2 mins)
Enchanted Maze - 30k unit exp worth of cactuar guaranteed, up to ??? for 10 energy (takes 3 mins)

Timber Tracks is the most efficient but is a time sink. When considering time, Enchanted Maze is the most efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom