• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Been away most the day but just caught up with the last few pages :) congratulations again to those with lucky pulls this banner.

Still annoyed I got all the ATK points for Odin when I didn't need to :( didn't realise.

I managed to get Shine but no Olive, think I'll be sticking to Daily pulls. Been doing the new story and it's not too bad at all.

I got my second Dual Wield too:

buZ6skpl.png

And...one of these :)

8IlhAx9l.png

Wazzy

Banned
It's REALLY hard. I couldn't even put a dent in the guy and I think I have some fairly decent units. The thing that will kill you is when all the status effects start to show up. A real pain in the ass. Not sure I have the units to really do this and the guy has an insane resistance to damn everything. Good luck, man. Definitely prepare yourself.

I got halfway through with someones Noctis but I have a lot of physical units and since the fight is more magic focused I lost when I first attempted it :( So I've been trying to prepare for it.

I'm wondering if I should boost WoL up and have double tanks, Exdeath, Ramza and then two healers. That or one healer and Luneth. My healer currently is Vanille(And Cecil lol) but I have a Luka and Refia I can try and max out before event ends.

tuffymon

I was wondering if anyone has kicked the idea around of a tank Noctis? I was playing with the unit calculator and for some reason, I never realized how high his hp could go. For comparison sake I used Cecil and Snow. The idea of abusing Damage Warp and Fish just... seem to mesh so well together. (I used nearly identical gear, helm and body had a little variance)

Noctis
12294 hp / 385 def and 20% base evasion

Cecil
11952 hp / 529 def (forgot about the new axe)

Snow
13047 hp / 318 def

Valentus

I was wondering if anyone has kicked the idea around of a tank Noctis? I was playing with the unit calculator and for some reason, I never realized how high his hp could go. For comparison sake I used Cecil and Snow. The idea of abusing Damage Warp and Fish just... seem to mesh so well together. (I used nearly identical gear, helm and body had a little variance)

Noctis

Cecil
11751 hp / 529 def

Snow
13047 hp / 318 def

Thats... Interesting. I would take away some hp to boost evasion. Like with 2 twenty side dice

But It would be really fun to see a tank noctis

tuffymon

Thats... Interesting. I would take away some hp to boost evasion. Like with 2 twenty side dice

But It would be really fun to see a tank noctis

Since I was already on the page, I swapped what you asked around.

10585 hp / 355 def / 65% evasion (since it is Noctis, I used 1 ring of the lucii instead)

Fantomex

Is there any way to empty my party slots? Can't seem to figure this out I know its probably super simple just need the party to have one person

tuffymon

Is there any way to empty my party slots? Can't seem to figure this out I know its probably super simple just need the party to have one person

Click on a person in the party and hit remove, it's the first choice in the list. You can't remove the leader though. So swap leadership to whoever you want to keep.

Valentus

10585 hp / 355 def / 65% evasion (since it is Noctis, I used 1 ring of the lucii instead)

Sounds nice... Its true that everybody with a noctis Will use It for damage, but its worth the try a build like that

tuffymon

Sounds nice... Its true that everybody with a noctis Will use It for damage, but its worth the try a build like that

I have some of the stuff, and I'll try to make an effort to work towards this. I moved a few things from Noctis to Gilgamesh recently (due to DKS) giving me an overall much higher boost.

Alkez

O man don't give those whales any ideas. It's bad enough running into 5 Noctis in the arena, if I ran into 5 Noctis with 10k+ health I may just delete the game lol.

Fantomex

Swap > Remove

Click on a person in the party and hit remove, it's the first choice in the list. You can't remove the leader though. So swap leadership to whoever you want to keep.

Thanks! Another dumb question, when I'm looking at a unit, not enhancing or awakening or anything, why are there green numbers next to them? Is that showing me there next level up stats and how they'll improve? Is it showing me passive trait stats? I kinda don't get it.

yiUPD4e.png

Lyrian

I think I've run orphanage like 10 times and have gotten a single Light Megacryst.

Are we sure the rates are actually better per node? I average like 4 megacryst in Aquatic Cove, and like 2 in Orphanage.

RNG will RNG.

I've gotten 0 per run at times , and I've gotten as many as 6 per run at times.

To me, Zoldaad rates are higher overall. I've stopped running Dirnado explorations in favor of Zoldaad for awhile now.

tuffymon

Thanks! Another dumb question, when I'm looking at a unit, not enhancing or awakening or anything, why are there green numbers next to them? Is that showing me there next level up stats and how they'll improve? Is it showing me passive trait stats? I kinda don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

The green ups are gear/passives equipped to WoL in addition to his base stats. Ie WoL would only have 52 attack or 51 mag if he was naked.

Lyrian

Phew.

Zoldaad completely in the books. 107 quests down total now. 4 Flame Keys acquired.

Back to TM farming for a few days until the Maze shows up again. Was getting a bit tired of esper grinding explorations when completing them for first time credit.

Shouta

Still no luck with rerolls so far. Saw Olive once and Dark Knight Cecil twice on separate rerolls. I kinda want a Marie and Olive if I can but I'll settle for an Olive and another 5-star as my replacement for the Olive one on my phone.

At least I got pretty much the entire process down to macros, even erasing data.

Edit: Argh, I got Ramza from this current reroll. I want him for the enhancements he gets later. >_<

Now I gotta decide Ramza or Olive.

tuffymon

Still no luck with rerolls so far. Saw Olive once and Dark Knight Cecil twice on separate rerolls. I kinda want a Marie and Olive if I can but I'll settle for an Olive and another 5-star as my replacement for the Olive one on my phone.

At least I got pretty much the entire process down to macros, even erasing data.

Edit: Argh, I got Ramza from this current reroll. I want him for the enhancements he gets later. >_<

While you have quite the dilemma, stick to your guns and aim for Marie and Olive... but if you get Ramza and ? keep it!

Noctis

Cecil
11952 hp / 529 def (forgot about the new axe)

Snow
13047 hp / 318 def

Dead ass serious it's something I've been thinking about but didn't come up with a game plan. Would like to see what becomes of this.

tuffymon

Dead ass serious it's something I've been thinking about but didn't come up with a game plan. Would like to see what becomes of this.

I'll be working towards what I can for Noctis. I can make every Tm I picked for this EXCEPT x4 hp 30% sadly... I only have 2 Amarant and 0 Guy. Each slot that opens up in my current farming party will be converted to Noctank.

Wohoo! Based Odin got my Noctis from 710's to 770's ATK :D Didn't expect all those ATK slots to boost it THAT much :D I made sure to get the two killer passives and bladeblitz before going all ham on the ATK slots. Speaking of which, Bladeblitz on Noctis is amazing. He just insta wipes everything on the screen in these latest story missions ha I knew it'd be great for him. I still had all my orange and purple megacites left over after Odin so used the orange on Golem which has him just 2 or 3 levels from max now and used Purple on Carbuncle so she' sin the 30's now. I'll only use orange on Golem since there isn't a rush to max him, stick with yellows for Ramuh and use everything else on Carbuncle. Once Carbuncle is done I'll prioritize finishing Ramuh. I wish Odin had beast instead of undead killer though. Oh yeah, Zantesuken is sweet too. It has a higher percentage chance of ko'ing enemies than I thought it would.

Now I just need to finish the last couple stages of story plus a couple side quests that are in older explorations and I can go back to full TM mode. I can't wait to finish those two bracers and black cowl to get Noctis into the mid 800's. Now if I could only get a couple shines for him to get into the 900s.... Not sure what I want to do with this banner, might do dailies through out in hopes of a shine or two but I feel like I'll get shines down the road when I go all ham on the FFX banner.

The free 10+1 trolled the hell out of me. 5 golds and I'm so excited thinking at least one will be shine but four of the five were two freakin characters! Two were garbase ass Rosa and the other two WoL of which I already had a couple...sigh. Oh well, I did get a Zidane but already had three of him and don't see a use for a fourth tbh. Well, a mage dualing rods would be nice I suppose. I also got my first Agrias which I'm ok with since I think you guys crunched that she's a mini Orlandu? I'll have to look up what makes here solid. Don't need her TM as I have enough Excaliburs and Sakurafabukis with matching BM to go around. Then I do a daily pull and it's a gold. I think a Shine! but nope...Luka...which is a dupe. I read the signs and decided to pull no more ;p

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Got 10 Shreens, so I'll be using those to get 2 ATKs.

If I recall, people were confirming DKS doesn't stack? If not, I'll just pick up one with the two Leons. Shine, I'll get both.

tuffymon

Got 10 Shreens, so I'll be using those to get 2 ATKs.

If I recall, people were confirming DKS doesn't stack? If not, I'll just pick up one with the two Leons. Shine, I'll get both.

Last I heard it was a no. I'll personally confirm it in a few days since I'm at 91.5% on my second one.

Grats on the Olive!

Syntsui

At least I got pretty much the entire process down to move macros, even erasing data.

Ramza and that's not even a question.

There's a plethora of DPS characters for you to get, but absolutely no one does what Ramza does, he also has a top tier TM (well, there is that new bard from the JPN latest banner that apparently does the same thing, but that's at least 8 months away).

Celegus

After the last two rainbow trolls...I'm scared they're going to troll me again.

Olive!! Kinda makes up for the rainbow trolls, thanks Gumi, I love you again!

Nice, congrats!

Just had a Noctis in arena stop everyone first turn... except for my Noctis, who proceeded to win the fight by himself. Not busted at all, nope nope nope.

Visceir

There's a plethora of DPS characters for you to get, but absolutely no one does what Ramza does, he also has a top tier TM (well, there is that new bard from the JPN latest banner that apparently does the same thing, but that's at least 8 months away).

I REALLY wish I had Ramza on GL. Not sure if I'd recommend someone starting out with just Ramza though, maybe if his enhancements were a thing already but they're still kinda far off and even then it would be a huge pain to get them.

If I remember right then I didn't have enough enhancements mats to get his song to +2 right with the first month's event and had to wait for the next month's event.

I also wouldn't trust gumi to leave his enhancements as is. His enhancements definitely made so many units and skills redundant.

Shouta

Here's the rub though, I want to enjoy the GL exclusive units too which is why I want Olive. You can do pretty much all of the trials without Ramza too so it's not like he's absolutely necessary but is great to have.

I might go with Ramza just because I can still try for Olive on that account. I've seen her a bunch of times already and it's unlikely I'll see Ramza again, lol.

I bought some (Amazon) lapis for TM farming and basically extending some goodwill for the 2.0 rollout. It took 2 additional 10+1 pulls to get a Shine -- and that's it, barring two more Leons (yay, combining!) and from what I remember, mostly trash: I'm set for TMs. I know I should've just done daily pulls for the next couple weeks, but

I don't even mind though, considering yesterday's Dark Fina/Olive pull. Back in stockpiling mode for now -- and I cleared the story and find it so damned interesting.

Also, on my alt account: Delita! So, the account has Delita, Chorizo, Luka, Exdeath, Firion. If anyone wants it, that is.

tuffymon

Here's the rub though, I want to enjoy the GL exclusive units too which is why I want Olive. You can do pretty much all of the trials without Ramza too so it's not like he's absolutely necessary but is great to have.

I might go with Ramza just because I can still try for Olive on that account. I've seen her a bunch of times already and it's unlikely I'll see Ramza again, lol.

Very true point, you could easily push some content for a large amount of rank ups and lapis, trying multiple 10+1s...

Post your friend# whenever you're ready though, I'll make a spot for you~

Chinner

Banned
Just noticed that they fixed the bug in arena where Cecil's dead corpse would continue to defend a body even when dead. Now once he has collapsed the covered party is no longer immune to attacks.

Hooray!

Wazzy

Banned
Just half price pulled a Shera and then decided to use a ticket which gave me another Cecil. I'm okay with these pulls!

Alkez

Anyone notice how when you go to enhance a unit with pots it tells you the total amount of stats it will have been increased by post fusion? Really convenient. Saves you having to look it up before fusing. The qol changes are so nice.

Got a gold Agrias with the daily pull. Would be nice if I didn't already have 6 of her and her TM already. Still, could be worse.

Looking forward to the maze to level up my shiny new Luka, Marie, and WoL units, but otherwise I'm just TM farming away for the weekend. Any clues as to the next event?

Rixa

My daily was Shine. I have 3 Shines, it will take forever to get their TM. Basically same situation I had with 3 Karl's. Damnit, first I need to grind that Rod from 4 Arcs.

Firstbeworldproblems.

Dude just unlocked Odin and pushed him to 2 star

only had enough megacites to get him in the mid 20's though :0

I should have him maxed on the next mog king event I guess

Holy shit hes awesome though. You can basically turn any physical unit into a mini Chizuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom