• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just unlocked Odin and pushed him to 2 star

only had enough megacites to get him in the mid 20's though :0

I should have him maxed on the next mog king event I guess

Holy shit hes awesome though. You can basically turn any physical unit into a mini Chizuru

I had enough megacites to max him all the way up, and gave him my Yun. Not only did it add 50 ATK and the killer passives, it gave him Bladeblitz which is amazing.
Between him and Firion, I pretty much hit every weakness in each round of attacks.

Ken

Gimme shines!

Seriously contemplating doing 10 pulls for her before her banner ends cause I want 5 more.😬😬😬

Kouriozan

After I wasted 5k Lapis and 43 tickets for Randi (and failed), I feel a bit better since I got 23 tickets back and about 5k Lapis.
It's going to be hard but I'll probably skip Orlandu banner, at least we're getting free FF XIV characters soon enough to compensate :)

Knowing I'll never have 2x Orlandu to go with my Olive I pray to get at least a 2nd Chiziru.

Daily pull today. Blue, breaks to gold.

Chizzy! :)

Now maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I could use Chiz in the same way someone would use 2x Orlandu to chain and finish with Olive, right?

Can't wait to throw enhanced Ramza in there with them. He's only like 6 months away right... -_-

Syntsui

I want Shine but the daily gave me a Zidane. I would be so happy with this 3 months ago. Now it's just another character to level up to 40 and sell on the maze event.

bonkeng

Knowing I'll never have 2x Orlandu to go with my Olive I pray to get at least a 2nd Chiziru.

Daily pull today. Blue, breaks to gold.

Chizzy! :)

Now maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I could use Chiz in the same way someone would use 2x Orlandu to chain and finish with Olive, right?

Can't wait to throw enhanced Ramza in there with them. He's only like 6 months away right... -_-

Who needs 2x Orlandu when you can have 4xEdgars.

2 edgards + Seven + full break + embolden + cute little olive... 16 million damage

Looks like I need a 2nd Edgar.

I'm guessing the team you just described could be: Edgar x2, Seven, WoL (or Rain), Refia and Olive. All of which I have, outside of Edgar #2. That's why for now I would likely go 2x Chiz, although I need so start farming my TMs from my 5 Miyuki.

16M would one-shot everything wouldn't it? Would that team be enough to OTKO Gilgamesh trial?

c-murph

So, Blade Mastery is useless without a Kitana, right? I just got a second Chizuru and was considering doing her TM next... but I only have one Sakurafubuki. So, probabaly should wait on it. I can work on more champion belts or excaliburs next.

Alkez

So, Blade Mastery is useless without a Kitana, right? I just got a second Chizuru and was considering doing her TM next... but I only have one Sakurafubuki. So, probabaly should wait on it. I can work on more champion belts or excaliburs next.

Well with the Gilgamesh trial coming up you'll acquire the strongest katana by completing that so you could work on it now.

I had enough megacites to max him all the way up, and gave him my Yun. Not only did it add 50 ATK and the killer passives, it gave him Bladeblitz which is amazing.
Between him and Firion, I pretty much hit every weakness in each round of attacks.

Nice avatar! What megacites did you sacrifice to Odin? I don't know which ones to spare.

Team looks to eventually be Chiz x2, Ramza (when enhanced), Refia, Olive and maybe WoL when 6*. WoL will take spot until Ramza enhancement arrives.

Current TMs are: Dual Wield, Blade Mastery and Dual Cast.

Currently in the oven are:

Zidane x2
Ramza
Olive
Bartz

Now I have a second Chiz and 4x Miyuki. Bad ass Katana said to arrive with Gilgamesh trial.

Should I reprioritize my TM farming? Should I remove Ramza and get Chiz going for a 2nd BM or should I get a Miyuki up and going? DW is currently at 30% combined so my second DW is only a week or two away.

I feel like my second Chiz is kind of lacking going forward unless I get a Sakurafabuki or two.

Ugh, now I wish my began TM farming sooner.

c-murph

A few of my current TMs should be finishing up within the week.
Sakurafubuki - 87.0%
Blade Mastery No.1 - 77.6%
Black Cowl No.2 - 71.8%
Champion Belt No.1 - 63.9%
Champion Belt No.2 - 63.7%

Probably going to do some combination of these next:
Deathbringer No.2
Blade Mastery No.2
Black Cowl No.3
Soluna Ring No.1
Soluna Ring No.2
Demon Scythe
Quick Assualt No.1
Champion Belt No.3
Champion Belt No.4

Who needs 2x Orlandu when you can have 4xEdgars.

I have four Edgars... Edgar could use a 5* power.

Valentus

862 atk luneth

.eJwdxlEKwyAMANC7eABNolHXy4hYZ4V2lpp-jd19bPA-3lvd164WtYmcczFm7bOMa9VTxpVb1W2Mttd89qnLOEwWyWU76kumIQ8OPTty6FxA9NFQZHggO7AUQ2AfwRBgSECJOKH9sfQPJ_C69af6fAHimSaf.z5b1jk3aIkvStKyPdhzKu-0nsyY

899 atk gilga

930 atk yun

Olive without sparky (romandan pistol... To compensate the other units also hasnt their Max atk...) 930 atk olive

I for once welcome our doublehanded overlords (i really wish i could had a full atk gilga yo do more Testing... Cant say Who does bigger damage)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
5* Edgar is the dream...6* is heaven. He was my bread and butter for the first 3 months of playing. I'd bring him back in a heartbeat if I could.

Still thinking about where to proceed with TMs
I have 10 Sheras still I'll get 2 of his. Best, they are great replacements for the 10%ATK. At worst, they are 15%HP.

Following that, I do think one DKS is enough. Since it requires two pieces to be more effective than a 30%. But I will get both Shine's 30%. So the next lot will be two Leons, two Shines, with one CLuna. Finish up the CLuna after the Leons are done. Should probably last the next 2 months worth of time.

Still debating if I want to run the Maze or not. I don't really need anything yet, but it is always the best bang for NRG. I would like to level my Firion and Luka. Luka foremost, since she'll compliment the team nice, but I also got Ling. Basically damn my ADHD for wanting to level all 6* characters and useful 5*. I still need to level either Garnet or Rydia one day too, to make Esper missions easier.

But TM Farming is easier.... >_<

Shouta

862 atk luneth

899 atk gilga

930 atk yun

Olive without sparky (romandan pistol... To compensate the other units also hasnt their Max atk...) 930 atk olive

I for once welcome our doublehanded overlords (i really wish i could had a full atk gilga yo do more Testing... Cant say Who does bigger damage)

You should do the attacks on the same enemy to make the comparison better. Also, Gilgamesh did more damage than Olive in that. =P

Nice stuff Valentus. Once I get another Moogle and can get Sparky instantly I will be switching to Olive as well. Luneth had a good run. Gonna finish a damn Leon TM as well at that point....too little too late.

Valentus

You should do the attacks on the same enemy to make the comparison better. Also, Gilgamesh did more damage than Olive in that. =P

Yeah i dont have the units maxed in atk (i was using friends) but indeed gilga counting both hits could do more damage. Thats why i want to compare a full atk gilga with a full atk olive

Nice stuff Valentus. Once I get another Moogle and can get Sparky instantly I will be switching to Olive as well. Luneth had a good run. Gonna finish a damn Leon TM as well at that point....too little too late.

Your luneth is damn impressive Too. And with New equip (like Gilgamesh katana for example) luneth can still give a good fight.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Today: finally going back through and getting the lapis from all the old story quests. Already 300 away from my next terrible 11-pull.

Nice avatar! What megacites did you sacrifice to Odin? I don't know which ones to spare.

Thanks!

I had around 80+ of each megacite, and 70+ of each magacite and shard. To be honest, I just started at the bottom and kept feeding him until he was maxed since he doesn't get a bonus from any particular color. I still have over 70 of a couple megacites, but ate through almost my entire collection otherwise.

Kouriozan

I just realized, contrary to the Japanese version, we'll get Y'shtola before Tilith's 6 stars.
Sadly no full raise/embolden but native dual cast is nice for those who don't have that TM yet.

Xion86

Locke in todays pull. Cleared up the quests I had remaining too for the new story parts.

Can we get all the new vault keys right now or do we need additional story elements?

Also, I ended up grabbing some lapis with the Amazon coins deal but will use them up in another banner :)

leehom

Still waiting on WoL, but I got Snow #6 today on a ticket. I'll be happy with 2 Shines but maybe that's not gonna happen.

Nah skipped it for now.

I completed all the challenges a few days ago and felt pretty good. Now my ocd is kicking in because my Nichol is level 1 and I don't want to spend cactuars leveling him up for 10 lapis.

Lyrian

Locke in todays pull. Cleared up the quests I had remaining too for the new story parts.

Can we get all the new vault keys right now or do we need additional story elements?

Also, I ended up grabbing some lapis with the Amazon coins deal but will use them up in another banner :)

4 of the 10 Flame keys are in the new story content. The other 6, I believe, come from the next island, Mysidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom