• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
aZHmhcyl.jpg

CCIE

Banned
This might be a good banner for me to do a little mini-whaling. I don't have any of the units except for Charlotte, and it is two 4*'s and a 5*. Maybe even my first 10+1 pull depending on the announcement.

Rixa

Doing singles SUCKS!

It does. I have done 15 singles so far :/ Actually now is the first time Iam not doing singles.
Miyuki / Miyuki / Agrias / Agrias / Hayate (single :p). StQ & Sakuraf should be done within week. My Gilgy will then be elementless attacker (Ill keep both Excaliburs at Lightning).
I just need to test how big difference there is between Enhancer & StQ. If its like few points in atk going to keep StQ.

tariniel

Daily pull = troll gold Duane. Feels really bad to not have Chorizo right about now.

If Noctis is actually good I might spend some $ to try for it. I'm loving FFXV right now although I'm only on chapter 6 and about 20 hours in. I think Noctis' English VA did an excellent job so far, I usually swap voices to JP when given the option but I didn't this time.

H3xum

Is that real? There will be a sect of disappointed people on Reddit who were insisting that he will be 7*.

Anyhoot, very curious to see his skill set, I still can't wrap my mind how hes going to be launched global and JP at the same time and be balanced. Seems like he is either going to be gamebreaking here or crappy over there

Probably not. I regret all the lapis and tickets I spent on trying to get Lightning.

Rainbow crystals are as rare as hell. Still not even got one.

I think it's probably best just going for base 4*'s at most, and hoping you get a base 5* through a daily pull or from a pull when trying to get base 3*/4*s.

Yea for sure, lost sight of that with all of the crazy pulls here lately :). I still haven't had a rainbow crystal either haha, someday! Thanks.

CCIE

Banned
Hexum - conidering we aren't too far away from Orlandu I'm not sure how gamebreaking he would be at this point. Most people here have multiple 5* base characters, and Orlandu and Majin Fina will be coming soon. They are even more powerful.

Orlandu is STILL one of the best characters in JP, so it will be interesting to see.

Iceman829

I've just been grinding away at the arena and the event. I should be able to finish all my event rewards by tonight or tomorrow. I'm deciding on picking up some items I probably don't need, but I feel like grabbing from it. The 70k moogle will put DW #2 at 90%. Once that is finished I'll probably start tossing moogles on DC so Refia can become a workhorse. I realized I have 3 Ludmilles. How many DCs does one person really need at the end of the day?

I leveled up late last night which boosted my arena weekly/monthly ranking into a nice safety zone.

I like that next week is the maze. It will be a nice relaxing week and I can focus on leveling Chizuru to 100 and maybe finish Exdeath. It's too bad I used all the event gigantuars on Snow/Exdeath. I'll have to knock out the 2headed dragon once everyone's leaders go back to normal as well.

Now I have to decide on trying to gear up DKC or Chizuru

I mean even the characters we have now are powerful

we would need some serious bosses to push us out of completing most of the content right now

CCIE

Banned
Now that is plain EVIL. I just ran into a WoL in the Arena with counter, and the Golem staff. He petrified my whole team with the exception of Refia in less than two turns. I'm going to one-up it by putting both of those on Charlotte, and hopefully some others will feel the pain as well...

Especially since she guards everyone like Cecil.

Now that is plain EVIL. I just ran into a WoL in the Arena with counter, and the Golem staff. He petrified my whole team with the exception of Refia in less than two turns. I'm going to one-up it by putting both of those on Charlotte, and hopefully some others will feel the pain as well...

Especially since she guards everyone like Cecil.

Dont Jeweled ring and grand Helm resist petrify?

Kitoro

I finally capped my Elza at level 100, and now that I'm going to use her, I realize I don't have any weapons for her. Did I miss a crazy good event exclusive scythe for her? If so, will I ever get another crack at getting it?

Either way, any advice on how to get a decent weapon for her?

Thanks!

Iceman829

Refia is wearing the Jeweled Ring... but what is the grand helm?

Take Jeweled Ring off Refia. She has the following passive - Kazus Pendant: Increase resistance to silence, paralyze, confuse and petrify (100%)

Also consider the following - Gold Anklet {(Earth Key) Port City Lodin} and Gold Armlet {(Chest) Junkyard - Exploration}. They also resist petrify. Combined they protect 4/5 of my arena team.

I finally capped my Elza at level 100, and now that I'm going to use her, I realize I don't have any weapons for her. Did I miss a crazy good event exclusive scythe for her? If so, will I ever get another crack at getting it?

Either way, any advice on how to get a decent weapon for her?

Thanks!

Hmm...

Ice Lance and Twin Lance will get you by...

Get Kain's Gungnir or burn moogles to get her TM Lance

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I did finally get a response from Gumi btw -- sounds like they're just way behind but they have committed to fixing it. Think I'll get my gd lapis before Noctis?? Think I'll get compensation for waiting?

CCIE

Banned
Thanks for the tip on the Gold Armlet. I put one on each of my mages, the anklet on Light, and the Jeweled Ring on Charlotte. Now none of my Arena team has to deal with that crap. Refia as others have said is already immune.

I did finally get a response from Gumi btw -- sounds like they're just way behind but they have committed to fixing it. Think I'll get my gd lapis before Noctis?? Think I'll get compensation for waiting?

Well, at least you have some semblance of resolution. Glad that it worked out in the end, and good luck getting it before the Noctis banner runs out. I'm going to guess no on the compensation just because it's financially based rather than RNG or time, but you never know.

Pejo

Yea I got the same canned response this morning. We better get some compensation or something. If I really wanted to whale for lightning (which I don't, but still...), I would have been completely unable to, since the Amazon store has been down the entire duration of her banner.

Usually when something comes between a mobile company and their money, they get that shit fixed pronto, but Gumi's just cruising along not giving a damn.

Noct will be mine though. Please don't suck.

Valentus

Ok, so gumi didnt answered like i wanted about my trunk of lapis.

The answer was "we can see in our records that you recieved the trunk of lapis"

so fuck them, i asked a refund of my amazon coins and amazon refunded me in less than 3 minutes. Thats why i love amazon.

Fuck gumi. If they ban me for this, fuck them more, but i wont give they 50 dollars for free.

So, if i got banned, it was nice to play with you all.

By the way, i really need those lapis, so i will spend them now buying again the trunk of lapis LMAO.

Rixa

Well, at least you have some semblance of resolution. Glad that it worked out in the end, and good luck getting it before the Noctis banner runs out. I'm going to guess no on the compensation just because it's financially based rather than RNG or time, but you never know.

Yea I got the same canned response this morning. We better get some compensation or something. If I really wanted to whale for lightning (which I don't, but still...), I would have been completely unable to, since the Amazon store has been down the entire duration of her banner.

Usually when something comes between a mobile company and their money, they get that shit fixed pronto, but Gumi's just cruising along not giving a damn.

Noct will be mine though. Please don't suck.

Try to demand (nicely) some NRG pots as compensation.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok, so gumi didnt answered like i wanted about my trunk of lapis.

The answer was "we can see in our records that you recieved the trunk of lapis"

so fuck them, i asked a refund of my amazon coins and amazon refunded me in less than 3 minutes. Thats why i love amazon.

Fuck gumi. If they ban me for this, fuck them more, but i wont give they 50 dollars for free.

So, if i got banned, it was nice to play with you all.

By the way, i really need those lapis, so i will spend them now buying again the trunk of lapis LMAO.

LOL

They've had my $70 for going on 4 days!

CCIE

Banned
Why would they ban you, Valentus? That doesn't even make sense unless you told them to fuck off or something. Besides they should be able to see how much you've spent and work with you

desverger

Please people who want help with TM farming, you should post:

- What units for TM farming you have
- What unit you want to power up first
- What TMs you actually own

That way we can help better in making choices.

you want to build a luneth?

Take this in consideration

Yeah, Luneth is a problem since his Sword Mastery only buffs normal swords. Actually there aren't a lot of good TM items for him specifically, unless you happen to pull a Delita and farm Moonblade..

Actually for my situation I was generally thinking over my team as a whole, but I guess TMs are situational in the sense that besides DW/DC there aren't really a lot of universally good ones and they depend on your team.

Anyway, my future team will most likely be..

Cecil/WoL as tank
Chizuru with Dualwield and Blade Mastery
Luneth - Power of Creation
CoD/Bartz - Doublehand
Refia - Dualcast

I'll need to think of what TMs would make the biggest impact for me on that team.

Razmos

Why would they ban you, Valentus? That doesn't even make sense unless you told them to fuck off or something. Besides they should be able to see how much you've spent and work with you
Because he got a refund from amazon while according to customer support, he had recieved the lapis. To them it might look like he took the lapis and then refunded the money

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
There's a suggestion that Gumi might ban you if you request a refund from Apple Support or the Amazon store or w/e. It's fucking nonsense. Gimme my goddamned money.

Valentus

Banned?

the fuck?

In chronological order:

- I purchased 8500 lapis via amazon store.

- The lapis didnt transfarred to my account.

- I emailed gumi about it

- Their response was that, according to their records, i have that 8500 lapis in my account.

- I contacted amazon and asked for the refund of the amazon coins that i used to buy that 8500 lapis

- Amazon refunded almost instantly my coins.

- Gumi will see eventually that they wont recieve the money of those lapis that they claim i received

- So gumi could eventually ban my account because i "stole" them 8500 lapis.

....At least thats what happens when you ask a refund in a gacha game.

Well, I am out of TM Moogles, but finally have DC for Refia. Too sweet..

Grats!

In chronological order:

- Their response was that, according to their records, i have that 8500 lapis in my account.

- I contacted amazon and asked for the refund of the amazon coins that i used to buy that 8500 lapis

- Amazon refunded almost instantly my coins.

- Gumi will see eventually that they wont recieve the money of those lapis that they claim i received

- So gumi could eventually ban my account because i "stole" them 8500 lapis.

....At least thats what happens when you ask a refund in a gacha game.

giphy.gif

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
In chronological order:

Did you stop responding to them at all ? Havent communicated with their CS - but feels like this would be the point where you send them a screenshot or something proving that you didnt recieve the stones and making clear that you will contact Amazon if they dont fix the issue themselves.

I dont know how Gumi handles this stuff but chargebacks are never a good thing, hope this works out well.

Valentus

Did you stop responding to them at all ? Havent communicated with their CS - but feels like this would be the point where you send them a screenshot or something proving that you didnt recieve the stones and making clear that you will contact Amazon if they dont fix the issue themselves.

I dont know how Gumi handles this stuff but chargebacks are never a good thing, hope this works out well.

i sent them screenshots. At least im going to be honest and tell them that i asked a chargeback of this lapis that i did not recieved.

CCIE

Banned
At least you put the money back into another trunk of lapis. I would send them a screenshot of that as well... so it doesn't look like you were just stealing mone.y If you keep spending as normal, it shouldn't look fishy

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
i sent them screenshots. At least im going to be honest and tell them that i asked a chargeback of this lapis that i did not recieved.

Ok then its fine and they should fix their own serverissues/code before they lose invested customers. Just thought it might seem fishy to them if you went straight to the Amazon route without proving that they are wrong. Cant do more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom