• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is Chizuru's pipe dream the best physical aoe attack thus far?

140% AoE 5 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF

Maybe if you can chain it with multiple Chiz ? Otherwise Gilgas Divider seems to be the strongest AoE right now.

Divider Physical damage (1.8x) with ignore DEF (50%) to all enemies

Valentus

Gumi you motherfuckers... after i got my chargeback you solved my problem and now i have the 8500 lapis?!?!?!?!?!

well, now i have to send this to support:

amazonvashs.png

At least amazon will charge back the coins and gumi will receive for what i buy.

Zalasta

Have to say I kind of miss the summer baking event. At least you could be grinding XP and ingredients at the same time, I was maxing out units left and right. All of the events followed you have no time for anything else besides getting the currency.

CCIE

Banned
Wow, what a mess Valentus... at least it looks like it will all be resolved. Not sure if you saw with your lapis issues, but I finished off Ludmille today, and have added Garnet to the TM train as you recommended. After that I will add another Garnet, and my Charlotte's to beef up Refia. Probably a few weeks away from that though.

Valentus

Wow, what a mess Valentus... at least it looks like it will all be resolved. Not sure if you saw with your lapis issues, but I finished off Ludmille today, and have added Garnet to the TM train as you recommended. After that I will add another Garnet, and my Charlotte's to beef up Refia. Probably a few weeks away from that though.

yeah, when they charge back my coins to gumi, this issue will be closed.

And congratz girl, with dualcast you will notice a big upgrade in your party survivavility

Melody of life is amazing too. Keep that way.

CCIE

Banned
For the record, I believe Noctis will be more OP than Orlandu. We are only weeks away from that unit's release on Global anyway... we still have FFZ, Majin Fina banner, and whatever they decide to do with unique X-Mas units.
But remember when Lightning released? Hell, Gilgamesh and Elza are WAY OP for most of the content out there right now. They hit like a freight train.

Noctis is Square's new Golden Boy. He's going to be G-O-O-D. How much input does Square get anyway?

c-murph

For the record, I believe Noctis will be more OP than Orlandu. We are only weeks away from that unit's release on Global anyway... we still have FFZ, Majin Fina banner, and whatever they decide to do with unique X-Mas units.
But remember when Lightning released? Hell, Gilgamesh and Elza are WAY OP for most of the content out there right now. They hit like a freight train.

Noctis is Square's new Golden Boy. He's going to be G-O-O-D

Noctis confirm to be the only unit you'll ever need.

Syntsui

I too think Sasuke will be better than Orlandu, if not because of sheer powerfull, for the utility. It won't make any sense to release this type of unit without it being absurdly powerful.
2nd only behind Gilg. And it is not by much

Yeah, but it's much better because you can chain of it.

H3xum

I don't like guys with Jump. Just seems annoying

Also, I just remembered I have like 50 Excalipoors in my inventory. Shame nothing cool came out of those

I just did a big cleaning of my friends list. Anyone without a GAF in their msg is gone, even my high atk friends. Hurts but I just want GAFers.

Normally I have a higher atk Gilgamesh shared but I have Lightning shared for the event.

Add me :)
Can you check if I'm on your friends list? I have one non- gaffer I accepted the FR out of necessity because I need to be maxed with friends for my TM farm script to not be interrupted by the game asking if I want to send a FR to a stranger. So I'd like to replace that person with a gaffer.

So it's confirmed Noctis is coming soon? I'm hoping he's super OP and even better than Orlandu because I'd be far more interested in having him as a character than Orlandu as I've never played Tactics and have no emotional attachment to those characters. I'm loving FF XV and Noctis is great plus would be a bad ass sprite if he has the armigor weapons floating around him. If he eclipses Orlandu and Tidus, I'll happily blow the lapis and ticket load on him.

That sucks if Charlotte is included in his banner though. Already had a million of her trying hard at Lightning the first time. If I pull hard for Noctis, likely will get enough of her to master her TM without putting her in the lineup a single time...

_woLf

Did gumi stealth buff the Myrmidon a bit in the XIII event, or is it just me?

Having more problems with it today than I used to, with the same set of units...

Syntsui

Did gumi stealth buff the Myrmidon a bit in the XIII event, or is it just me?

Having more problems with it today than I used to, with the same set of units...

Nothing changed. You are probably not using fire weapon/debuffing/chaining correctly.

Muku

Sweet baby Cecil. I'm glad I pulled my Chizuru when I did! I got her up to early teens 5*. Today I decided, after for sure seeing her get her 6*, to start using the Cactaur. She's now capped 5* with all the cheap 6* mats purchased. I AM READY!!! I still have 70 Cactaur to help get her up as high as I can. Let's do this Chizuru!!

As for daily pulls, fuck this banner. I can't generally pull banner characters for the bonus shit, but they drop like water in this. So tired of Fang. Go DIAF already. Todays main acc pull was fucking Fang. Alt was... Ooh Gold Crystal! FUCK! It's Hope. /ragedquitfornight

H3xum

Wow, I'm back to 10k lapis, hopefully the Christmas/New Year bundles will be datamined in the next maintenance.

Nice! I am hoping for the same. I know everyone is talking about the JP banner which was 3 guaranteed 5* and the 30attk materia but, how many 5* and 6* did JP really have during that event, not as many as we do now I presume?

I am hoping for something like 1 5* base guaranteed and the materia for 10k. I really wouldn't even need the materia to make the purchase worthwhile

Eidjinn

half summon: Tellah (meh)
1st ticket: Firion! (my first one!)
2nd ticket: Chizuru! (finally!)

I can actually ignore leveling him up for now, right? We are still a few months away from Firion 6* plus enhancements, right?

Alkez

Man, after reading all these horror stories I question if I'll ever risk spending money on this game again. I was considering spending some for Noctis but unsure now.

I think he will be op, but I'll be very surprised if he doesn't get the Maxwell treatment in global. I'm not buying into the whole enhancements in jp now solution.

Muku

I can actually ignore leveling him up for now, right? We are still a few months away from Firion 6* plus enhancements, right?

Yay, congrats on the Chizuru!!

H3xum

Very far away if we are to use JP as a template. March+

Xion86

Take Jeweled Ring off Refia. She has the following passive - Kazus Pendant: Increase resistance to silence, paralyze, confuse and petrify (100%)

Also consider the following - Gold Anklet {(Earth Key) Port City Lodin} and Gold Armlet {(Chest) Junkyard - Exploration}. They also resist petrify. Combined they protect 4/5 of my arena team.

Good advice about removing the Jeweled Ring from Refia! Totally forgot about that passive. I equipped Luneth and Cecil with the Gold items for extra protection as the stats were better than the Ring.

Damn, I hope both Panther and Valentus sort out the lapis issues okay, glad I haven't run into any issues yet but it's worrying. I won't be going crazy for any pulls for quite some time now. If FF7 ever comes in, then I'm pretty screwed and would pull until I get the whole banner!

Niahak

Good advice about removing the Jeweled Ring from Refia! Totally forgot about that passive. I equipped Luneth and Cecil with the Gold items for extra protection as the stats were better than the Ring.

Luneth has a similar passive, so unless you need another property of those items, it's not doing anything for him.

Xion86

Luneth has a similar passive, so unless you need another property of those items, it's not doing anything for him.

Damn he does indeed!

Hmmm I swear my units still got turned to stone in the Arena though, had it quite a lot today. Maybe it's a percentage chance instead of a total nullify :/. Although it mentions 100%. Strange.
Anyway cheers for the heads up, forgotten most of the passives after reading them such long time ago, might give my whole team a re read.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Maybe Cloud of Darkness herself was watching over me with this lapis shit. I'll probably get my purchase just in time to pull NOCTIS!

robotuw

So I'm pretty sure I'm getting trolled, but I've seen multiple different arena users with the message "USER_TEAM_INFO_DEFAULT_MSG" so is this just a meme or yet another seemingly-simple bug Gumi is going to take several months to solve?

Valentus

Whoa congrats Valentus on getting your lapis, even if it created another headache. Maybe I'll get mine soon!

thanks. At least i got the screenshot and transcript in my mail that they will took the amazon coins from my account. So no worries here. I hope you got your lapis soon dude.

Xion86

Great! Glad it's all sorted Valentus and you're with us for the long run :)

So I'm officially done with the event now!! Got everything I wanted :D. I'm going back to the story and starting the new (well to me it is) parts of the story in Olderion.

CCIE

Banned
Noctis news tomorrow, right? Been farming TMR all day long, and will be doing so all night as well. Going to the movies with my Hubby so will set up Andy before leaving.

Is Moana any good?

Nikokuno

Do you need to clear all the story quest to have access to Charlotte's quest? I'm only at Olderion atm.

Just pulled and got 4* Chizuru, nice.

chrono01

Ok, so gumi didnt answered like i wanted about my trunk of lapis.

The answer was "we can see in our records that you recieved the trunk of lapis"

so fuck them, i asked a refund of my amazon coins and amazon refunded me in less than 3 minutes. Thats why i love amazon.

Fuck gumi. If they ban me for this, fuck them more, but i wont give they 50 dollars for free.

So, if i got banned, it was nice to play with you all.

By the way, i really need those lapis, so i will spend them now buying again the trunk of lapis LMAO.

In chronological order:

- I purchased 8500 lapis via amazon store.

- The lapis didnt transfarred to my account.

- I emailed gumi about it

- Their response was that, according to their records, i have that 8500 lapis in my account.

- I contacted amazon and asked for the refund of the amazon coins that i used to buy that 8500 lapis

- Amazon refunded almost instantly my coins.

- Gumi will see eventually that they wont recieve the money of those lapis that they claim i received

- So gumi could eventually ban my account because i "stole" them 8500 lapis.

....At least thats what happens when you ask a refund in a gacha game.

Gumi you motherfuckers... after i got my chargeback you solved my problem and now i have the 8500 lapis?!?!?!?!?!

well, now i have to send this to support:

At least amazon will charge back the coins and gumi will receive for what i buy.
Wow, what a mess.

I'm glad to see everything (potentially) be worked out. I was scared there for a bit, when you said you might be banned, but then as I read the following comments, the situation seemed to have improved. I'm glad.

We lost Chilly, we ALMOST lost Malakhov, we're not losing anyone else!

Congrats on the pulls, more specifically the last two. Great stuff!

Yeah, you don't really need to work on Firion right now since his enhancements are a decent ways off, but if you have the spare Gigantuar and nothing else to do with them, you might as well. Same goes for stat pots, if you have no one better to use them on. When he does get his enhancements, he will be a God. Work on a few of the TM for him too, when you find the time to do so, such as the Muscle Belts from Snow (if you have him).

In regards to Noctis, with him (apparently) being simultaneously-released between the Japanese and Global version, and with it being as close to Christmas as it is, I'm still hoping they have some sort of promotion for pulling him. Maybe guaranteed after a certain amount of multi-pulls, or purchase a Lapis Set and get a guaranteed crystal summon with him? Maybe it's just me hoping on finally getting my first 5* base character. ;_;

Syrus

Banned
Finally have some TMs.

Got Dual Wield with pure moogle
Magic 30%.

Doubleheader at 85
Blade mastery at 20
Omnirod at 65
Black cowl 2% :(
98 katana at 7% :(.

That said , with one lapi's refresh a day and using energy for tm farming. I've averaged 3% a day or more

Finally have some TMs.

Magic 30%.

Doubleheader at 85
Blade mastery at 20
Omnirod at 65

That said , with one lapi's refresh a day and using energy for tm farming. I've averaged 3% a day or more

Is that 3% overnight tm grinding or full days?

Whales

Banned
it sucks that this week I have too many finals, I cant grind the ff13 event and get that 30k moogle

oh well, at least I got everything else!

Syrus

Banned
Guys is Sakurafubiki worth a full 100% grind? I'm trying to grind black cowl , blade mastery , Sakurafubiki for Lightning.

Doublehand just cause I'm 16% away and Omni rod for ExD.

I do have Cecile and DKC. Maybe I should grind one of those weapons before black cowl?

I need 50% for barrage too. So many TM no time...

CCIE

Banned
I run switch control all day when I'm at home working, and not out seeing clients. I usually do anywhere from 2-3 refreshes a day, and run TMR basically all day long using switch controls after finishing dailies. In the evening, I switch to Andy, and let it run naturally. TM farming crashes in the early morning when the servers reset, and my lapis rebuilds all night long

Start over again the next morning. When I'm doing heavy TMR like this, I can burn through it really quickly. When I have to actually work, or am out with customers it is much slower going.

I'm getting some remarkable progress this week, knocking out somewhere around 8% or so each day. If I can get some hard core TMR in over the Holidays, I can finish out this current round in the next couple of weeks.

Cecil at just under 70%, Max, and Gaff at a little over 60%. At this rate, I should be getting close by the time Friday rolls around and I have to start playing the game again... Maybe finish off my Light by mid next-week at this rate.

Eidjinn

Finally have some TMs.

Magic 30%.

Doubleheader at 85
Blade mastery at 20
Omnirod at 65

Are you using Nox? After the last update, Nox is freezing every hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom