• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Can I just say FUCK HIT ALL. FUCK ELECTRIC BLITZ IN THE EYE. FUCK ALL THAT SHIT Y'ALL DOIN IN THE ARENA. FUCK.

My First:

Im so proud! Onto Refia it went!

Lenna took Ludmille's place in the TM lineup so I can work towards that Magi Staff.

And once my 2 Excals, Dual Wield, and Rising Sun finish, will be Alma and Arc for 2 Lordly Robes and 2 Omnirods! I also want Refia's Mentality!

2. Holy shit congratulations!! TMs are ultimately more important than any unit.

Muku

FUCK LUNETH RIGHT IN HIS SEXY LITTLE DUAL WIELDING FACE

Yeah has anybody actually run into a problem looking for 6* mats? Sacred Crystals they are not. They're always available.

I think someone needs a little Luneth love. Or Lightning. Just as long as it's a base 5*.

Azuran

Banned
FUCK LUNETH RIGHT IN HIS SEXY LITTLE DUAL WIELDING FACE

Yeah has anybody actually run into a problem looking for 6* mats? Sacred Crystals they are not. They're always available.

I only get the cheap 6* mats because that's usually enough to awaken 1 or 2 units and these currency events happen relatively often that there's really no need to stock up on them.

As of right now, I have enough for Chizuru and probably another unit depending on which one it is. This is also taking into account that I just awakened Lightning today which means I haven't come close to running out of them since they were introduced.

Kozmo

I've been buying the weekly and daily bundles. It's pricey, but it's given me a huge reserve stash of cactuars and 6* mats. When I saw that Chiz was due for her 6*, I leveled her up straight away from a 4 star level 11 (never really used her before) to a 5 star in the upper 60s. Feels good to know that I can awaken her at just about any time.

Muku

I only buy the cheap 6* mats each time. It's worth it. Means I can skip on events if need to. (Was going to on this one until they made it better.)

Plus allowed me to awaken a second CoD to 6* between events. Totally worth it. Have slacked on leveling since this event got less shitty. She's 89/100. Not bad.

Syntsui

Did I miss something? I recall hearing Chizuru is a relatively lackluster 6*. Was there a buff?
She is lackluster for us that have 5* base units. She is great to everyone else, has the second highest base ATK and the second strongest AoE ATK.

Malakhov

Banned
Thanks to everyone who sent me a friend request. I'm now full but if any of you want in, I can use some lapis to make you a spot. List is all gaf now :D

Im back to TM farming. Spent some lapis to do some NRG refresh today. Will be doing this until I finish a few TMs I really need to get. Glad there's no big event starting this friday besides the maze.

Acerac

Banned
She is lackluster for us that have 5* base units. She is great to everyone else, has the second highest base ATK and the second strongest AoE ATK.

I just want to pull her so I can get her TM started. She's going to be in my next batch of units for sure.

Muku

So I've gotten everything I've wanted from this event with exception of rest of Cactaur, which will be after event ends and I have gears to buy it to level up Chizuru. And the weapons. First let me ask...

- Are the weapons for Sazh, Hope, Vanille, and Fang worth it?
- Is getting Thunderfall worth it in case I get a Lightning in the future?

bonkeng

Winged Saint in the oven. In case one day I ever get WoL.
I won't. ;_;

Oh yes you'll get him. I didn't get him on his first banner, got him on his 2nd banner, now i have 5. Got 3 thru dailies. The most useless base 4* dupes I've gotten.

Muku

Oh yes you'll get him. I didn't get him on his first banner, got him on his 2nd banner, now i have 5. Got 3 thru dailies. The most useless base 4* dupes I've gotten.

No I won't. I don't get banner units. EXCEPT THIS SHIT HOLE BANNER. I didn't like 13. I think because of that it's given me everything but Snow and Lightning. Freaking hell man. I know next one I'll need them for the bonus and won't get shit.

Now that I've gotten Chizuru recently, he's my most wanted. ;_;

Mala, hmmmm, okay. I remember a little of that conversation but didn't know it was regarding Thunderfall. Then shit. Now I need to know about the weapons and if they're bust, be done. >_>

Malakhov

Banned
No I won't. I don't get banner units. EXCEPT THIS SHIT HOLE BANNER. I didn't like 13. I think because of that it's given me everything but Snow and Lightning. Freaking hell man. I know next one I'll need them for the bonus and won't get shit.

Now that I've gotten Chizuru recently, he's my most wanted. ;_;

Mala, hmmmm, okay. I remember a little of that conversation but didn't know it was regarding Thunderfall. Then shit. Now I need to know about the weapons and if they're bust, be done. >_>
Aren't the weapons ffxiii units exclusives? Like the spear for fang, staff for vanille etc...?

I remember reading the description and never bothered to look at them again besides the winged saint for my WoL.

I got the tickets, the sq, the awakening mats, winged saint, the 30k trust moogle and the cactuars, the Phoenix downs and elixirs and that's it.

Muku

Aren't the weapons ffxiii units exclusives? Like the spear for fang, staff for vanille etc...?

I remembrer reading the description and never bothered to look at them again besides the winged saint for my WoL.

I got the tickets, the sq, the awakening mats, winged saint, the 30k trust moogle and the cactuars, the Phoenix downs and elixirs and that's it.

They are. But I have Fang, Vanille, Hope, and Sazh. This banner freaking loved me. I have all tickets, all Star Quartz, all cheap Awakening mats, Winged Saint in oven, 30k Trust Moogle, Screamroot, Fine Alcryst, all the consumables like pots and tents. Only thing I still have to buy are the Cactaur. But I don't have room for 65 Cactaur to be sitting there. Going to have the Gears to buy them on Friday for Chizuru though.

Malakhov

Banned
They are. But I have Fang, Vanille, Hope, and Sazh. This banner freaking loved me. I have all tickets, all Star Quartz, all cheap Awakening mats, Winged Saint in oven, 30k Trust Moogle, Screamroot, Fine Alcryst, all the consumables like pots and tents. Only thing I still have to buy are the Cactaur. But I don't have room for 65 Cactaur to be sitting there. Going to have the Gears to buy them on Friday for Chizuru though.
I also pulled every single ffxiii units in the process of getting lightning but I don't see myself ever using them besides snow and lightning so I didn't bother getting the weapons besides the winged saint.

I think you're pretty much all set there in this event :)

Muku

I also pulled every single ffxiii units in the process of getting lightning but I don't see myself ever using them besides snow and lightning so I didn't bother getting the weapons besides the winged saint.

I think you're pretty much all set there in this event :)

I may use Sazh so I'll nab his. But Sweeeeeeeet. And I only started when they made it easier. Guess it helps the weapon selection was meh.

chrono01

Daily pulled a Lightning today! Now I just need to get her maxed out.
3_D7_Fz_PN.gif

hitmon

Holy crap. GAF got the Lightning thing goin' on for real. Congrats!

Thanks, I kept my eyes closed while the crystal dropped. Opened to see a rainbow and closed my eyes and tapped the screen. Opened them again and there she was.

Don't worry chrono, she'll come for you eventually. I know it's easy for me to say now that I have her, but It's only a matter of time.

chrono01

Don't worry chrono, she'll come for you eventually. I know it's easy for me to say now that I have her, but It's only a matter of time.
Haha, it's all good man. I know, I just need to be patient for my time.

Congrats to you, BTW! Sorry, I should have said that sooner. >_<

Rixa

I don't mind spending lapis on TM's personally... they really, really make a difference. Especially when you cannot pull multiple 5* base units. I have DC and Bustier on Refia, and in a week or so I will have my Light in the high 600's for ATK. I spend lapis whenever I feel it gives me an advantage, having done so several times during the cactuar dunes.

I haven't done any multi-pulls yet to be fair... maybe this upcoming weekend I will do so. But I tend to be a little more free with my lapis when pursuing TM's. I never spend more than 200 to 300 in a day, which I know adds up. But I figure 5000 lapis to have two beefed up units isn't all that bad. Between dailies and lapis for TMR's I've dropped almost 3000 lapis over the past week and a half.

Besides, I cannot keep up the pace when I have to see clients so that keeps my lapis draining in check for the most part.
Thisis my plan too. 200-400 Lapis per day to nrg for TM farming. I also do daily pulls.

Did I miss something? I recall hearing Chizuru is a relatively lackluster 6*. Was there a buff?

I want second Chizuru cause that TM is so good. Not going to level my Chiz now, don't have Double Hand nor Dual Wield, thus I rather use CoD instead of Chorzio.

Don't have WoL either. But WS is in the oven.

Soon it's time for an another disappointing daily pull!

Let's see what I got: Oh hey its again another Vivi. It wont take long that I have Firaga :D (90% TM now)...

Muku

Soon it's time for an another disappointing daily pull!

edit: yep, Fang for the n:th time!

Fuck YEAH! Disappointment incoming....!

FUCK! Mustadio on Alt... again. And Ingus on Main... AGAIN. GO DIAF INGUS. You are the shittiest Full Breaker ever. I wish I could just get Rain to get his 6* now because I'm sure he's going to be a bazillion times better than your sorry shit ass. Now go drown at Miranda Coast.

windfish

daily pull ..blue Crystal.... turns to blue .... then blue ...can this be... OMG!! Sabin!!! I'am so happy, pls don't hate on me! Wish you all the best of luck too :)

Malakhov

Banned
Thisis my plan too. 200-400 Lapis per day to nrg for TM farming. I also do daily pulls.

Almost the same plan for me. I use 400 lapis a day on TMs unless I do a daily pull, then it's 200 lapis.

Also, once a day I use some NRG to do a few mission quests to compensate for the TMs.

Malakhov

Banned
Right now, I have a bunch of TMs I'm working on multiple units so it keeps motivating me to keep going.

3 x Zidane (I already have a dual wield and lightning has innate dual wield plus I have Gilgamesh to get a genji glove so I will fuse them)
3 x Agrias for save the queen
4 x Cecil for excalibur
2 x miyaki for sakurafubuki (I have 4 total but I want two of these)
2 x miyaki for sakurafubuki
5 x alma for lordly robe
5 x arc for omnirod
3 x xiao for kaiser knuckles
2 x locke for rising sun
3 x hayate for black cowl

The rest are solo units which is horrible :(

windfish

OMG, congrats! So jealous.

:) thank you so much, there I was thinking I used up all my luck with pulling Anzelm over the weekend! I am sure you soon will have an equally great pull too, just keep at it! :)

On a brighter note, I finally finished Dual Cast and only 0.5% missing for Genji Gloves.

chrono01

:) thank you so much, there I was thinking I used up all my luck with pulling Anzelm over the weekend! I am sure you soon will have an equally great pull too, just keep at it! :)

On a brighter note, I finally finished Dual Cast and only 0.5% missing for Genji Gloves.
Well, guess what I got? You might want to sit down, this is some impressive stuff.

...A Fang.

THAT'S RIGHT, A FANG!

Now, if that wasn't enough to incite enough jealousy on me, this makes my fourth Fang I've pulled thus far (via this banner). Yes indeed, truly the God of Gacha is smiling down upon me, bestowing his greatest of blessings upon me during this festive time of year.

bonkeng

Well, guess what I got? You might want to sit down, this is some impressive stuff.

...A Fang.

THAT'S RIGHT, A FANG!

Now, if that wasn't enough to incite enough jealousy on me, this makes my fourth Fang I've pulled thus far (via this banner). Yes indeed, truly the God of Gacha is smiling down upon me, bestowing his greatest of blessings upon me during this festive time of year.

Gratz on the Fang pull chrono. Amazing luck you got there.

Luckily Lightning didn't troll any gaffers today with her presence. She's been trolling a few gaffers the past few days.

chrono01

Gratz on the Fang pull chrono. Amazing luck you got there.

Luckily Lightning didn't troll any gaffers today with her presence. She's been trolling a few gaffers the past few days.
Seriously.

My heart was up-lifted when I saw that glorious blue crystal, and even more so when it refused to re-form into a gold crystal, since that has the possibility to subsequently change into a rainbow variant, which then has the possibility to give me Lightning.

Thankfully, that was not the case!

Malakhov

Banned
How far does that get you in TM farmin each day?

I'll pay closer attention to it tomorrow to tell you exactly but I think I've gained 5-6% on each of my zidanes and miyuki.

Which is not bad since it's multiple units, a net gain of around 15-18% for dual wield and a net gain of 10-12% for sakurafubuki

windfish

...A Fang.

THAT'S RIGHT, A FANG!

wow, I told you!!! well deserved :D
lol ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom