• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Just hearing Fang makes me sick. I've pulled 20 Fangs in the process of getting lightning. I literally got equip spears from it...

At least CoD can dual wield a gungnir and a thorned mace while I get her rising sun

chrono01

Just hearing Fang makes me sick. I've pulled 20 Fangs in the process of getting lightning. I literally got equip spears from it...

At least CoD can dual wield a gungnir and a thorned mace while I get her rising sun
Wow, bragging much?

As a fellow Canadian, you should be more sensitive to the feelings of others. Just think of those poor individuals who are without a Fang (Brave Exvius Unit of the Year, 2016!). Think how they must feel!

Rixa

Wow, bragging much?

As a fellow Canadian, you should be more sensitive to the feelings of others. Just think of those poor individuals who are without a Fang (Brave Exvius Unit of the Year, 2016!). Think how they must feel!

One can never Fang too much.

latest

bonkeng

Wow, bragging much?

Yeah I don't have a Fang. Been trying to pull for her, rng doesn't want to give me Fang. I'm jelly.

Xion86

Daily pull: 3* Cecil
Not complaining there!

MEmu also kept running all night again which was good (had some crashes the last few days early in the night it seemed).

Today I'll be using NRG on the story :).

chrono01

At least Fang has some positive (and I am not bragging, I can't compete with valentus and others in this thread).
I was going to compliment her sprite too, but then I remembered how sub-par it is. :(

You know, some lurker is probably going to look at the last page of posts and all of the Fang mentions, think she's some super-amazing character, and re-roll until he has one (or, with the rate at which she's dropping, multiple of her) on a fresh account and think that he/she is set for greatness. Poor bastard.

bonkeng

Noctis' attack seems low. 158 including passives. Wonder what his role is.

On the other hand, Mercedes waifu material O_O

Lmao no fucking way. I was right about Noctis TM. Ring of the Lucii, grants access to Alterna, Death and Holy

What's an Alterna.

Alkez

Is it just me or is Noctis' attack a little low? It says he's a top tier attacker but has only 158 attack at 6* after passives. Unless he has situational passives (equip x get y%) or some amazing skills I question how much damage he's going to be doing.

chrono01

Noctis:

"A top tier attacker for all situations, he can unleash various elemental attacks and inflict many different status ailments. His attack warp break is capable of inflicting massive damage! Additionally, he is also capable of healing allies and even lowering enemy stats!"

This sounds so ridiculously over-powered. What doesn't he do!?

Is it just me or is Noctis' attack a little low? It says he's a top tier attacker but has only 158 attack at 6* after passives. Unless he has situational passives (equip x get y%) or some amazing skills I question how much damage he's going to be doing.
That's his 5* stats, isn't it? His 6* should be great.

chrono01

I don't think so. At the bottom it says stats are derived from max rarities.
Oh, good eye. Hmm, not sure then. Maybe his stats are weakened when compared to the Japanese release, to make up for him releasing earlier here than he should be?

Base 5 star, just recently pulled Lightning, guess the prince aint in my future.

some celebration, give us all Noctis dammnit.
The only one celebrating here is Gumi. They can hear the opening of many a wallet, right now.

Razmos

Or he just makes up for it in other ways. We know he can self buff. It might be a crazy strong buff that doubles his stats, we don't know yet. His Armiger buff could increase the amount of attacks he does on all physical skills, or something equally as crazy.

Syntsui

Ring of Lucii has to be one of the worst TMs I've ever seen a 5* base have.

Sasuke's attack is also mediocre as fuck. His skills better all be AoE 200%+

chrono01

Or he just makes up for it in other ways. We know he can self buff. It might be a crazy strong buff that doubles his stats, we don't know yet. His Armiger buff could increase the amount of attacks he does on all physical skills, or something equally as crazy.
Oh man, that'd be great.

I don't know why I'm excited, it's not like I'll get him.

Alkez

That's a valid point. Isn't Onion Knight able to self buff his attack by 105% with his lb? Noctis could have something similar.

We don't know what alterna does tho. If Noctis isn't a top tier 5* base then they are fucking idiots, which might end up being true but I'll hope for the best

Alkez

It could be that he has abilities that are not active until he equips the ring. Equally JP could get Noctis exclusive materia or weapons that bring out his full potential, and we'll get them later.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Why would they make him OP and make all other upcoming units like Orlandu/Tidus less attractive for us ? People will pull for him just because he is Noctis. He is a glorified promo character unless he has some incredible OP skills.

KeRaSh

I'll pay closer attention to it tomorrow to tell you exactly but I think I've gained 5-6% on each of my zidanes and miyuki.

Which is not bad since it's multiple units, a net gain of around 15-18% for dual wield and a net gain of 10-12% for sakurafubuki

Nice! I'm getting around 1.5-3% per night while staying energy neutral. Currently I'm having it run all day and all night so I should get around double of that. With a few energy refreshes I could double that again. Not sure I want to spend too much Lapis now, though since orlandu is coming soon...

Malakhov

Banned
I was going to compliment her sprite too, but then I remembered how sub-par it is. :(

Yes, she's horrible lol

You know, some lurker is probably going to look at the last page of posts and all of the Fang mentions, think she's some super-amazing character, and re-roll until he has one (or, with the rate at which she's dropping, multiple of her) on a fresh account and think that he/she is set for greatness. Poor bastard.
Haha, great one :)

Malakhov

Banned
Don't really care for Noctis. Didn't play ffxv yet and doubt I will anytime soon. I'm happy with Lightning and Gilgamesh, can't ask for anything else. I'll do dailies and that's it, maybe I can fetch Mercedes for that nice axe.

desverger

Noctis:

"A top tier attacker for all situations, he can unleash various elemental attacks and inflict many different status ailments. His attack warp break is capable of inflicting massive damage! Additionally, he is also capable of healing allies and even lowering enemy stats!"

This sounds so ridiculously over-powered. What doesn't he do!?

That usually means he's going to end up not doing anything at all well. Disappointing :p

I have a feeling he'll be outclassed by Lightning, while trying to fill that same hole of an elemental attacker.

Fang is good though

If you are new, max her out, and give her 4x attacker materia and her exclusive spear?

Shes easily one of the best 5 star units

We are spoiled because we rushed into the 6 star meta.

Obviously she will get replaced by some dual weilding 6 star but until then she fills the DPS slot quite well

Rixa

Fang is good though

If you are new, max her out, and give her 4x attacker materia and her exclusive spear?

Shes easily one of the best 5 star units

We are spoiled because we rushed into the 6 star meta.

Obviously she will get replaced by some dual weilding 6 star but until then she fills the DPS slot quite well

Any guesses, how long it takes from "new" player to reach 10% ATK materia?
If one only does story (and know how to do it and can be carried by whales, if he has ones)...

Any guesses, how long it takes from "new" player to reach 10% ATK materia?
If one only does story (and know how to do it and can be carried by whales, if he has ones)...

I dunno

depends if they do refills to make up for the low rank (though they would get refills by ranking up the first volley of ranks quickly

Look Im not saying go all in on Fang but its relatively easy to make her your strongest unit for awhile

Rixa

I dunno

depends if they do refills to make up for the low rank (though they would get refills by ranking up the first volley of ranks quickly

Look Im not saying go all in on Fang but its relatively easy to make her your strongest unit for awhile

Oh yeah I understand what you mean. My first 5* able unit (outside of reroll) was Medius and I maxed & used him alot. Just was curious how much nrg one needs. Would be awesome to have Fang instead of 5* Medius lol :D

For example I don't know exactly where that materia is (haven't checked) :p. Reason is Iam doing another things.

Xion86

Seeing as im playing and enjoying FFXV, I'd like to have Noctis but will only be using my tickets then dailies.

Getting there with Cecil's TM. The recent batch of Trust Moogles really helped. Was happy to see we got one today too! But don't think I'll use that on Cecil as I'll be waisting a little %.

q64YGSYl.png

bonkeng

Oh yeah I understand what you mean. My first 5* able unit (outside of reroll) was Medius and I maxed & used him alot. Just was curious how much nrg one needs. Would be awesome to have Fang instead of 5* Medius lol :D

For example I don't know exactly where that materia is (haven't checked) :p. Reason is Iam doing another things.

But Medius' dual-wielding gun sprite is so much cooler than that ape-like Fang though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom