• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as im playing and enjoying FFXV, I'd like to have Noctis but will only be using my tickets then dailies.

Getting there with Cecil's TM. The recent batch of Trust Moogles really helped. Was happy to see we got one today too! But don't think I'll use that on Cecil as I'll be waisting a little %.

q64YGSYl.png

Isn't the one today 5%?

H3xum

Honestly pretty glad Noctis turned out to be basic instead of OP (obviously stats who knows about skills). Lessens any urge I had for him.

I think the interesting thing will be seeing what his stats are in JP

Rixa

Alternance, Mort et Sideral.
So same as English. Alterna/Death/Holy.

Thanks. Found this in same thread.

Ultima (アルテマ, Arutema) and Alterna (オルタナ, Orutana) are two different abilities. Noctis gains access to Death, Holy, and Alterna when he obtains the Ring of the Lucii. It's a completely new ability that sucks enemies into an alternate dimension through a black hole.

desverger

Ultima (アルテマ, Arutema) and Alterna (オルタナ, Orutana) are two different abilities. Noctis gains access to Death, Holy, and Alterna when he obtains the Ring of the Lucii. It's a completely new ability that sucks enemies into an alternate dimension through a black hole.

So basically, it'll delete the units from your Arena opponents account?

keiichi

What made you change your mind?

We still don't have any info on his kit yet.

Wait for his complete skills and then decide.

I just get so hyped reading this thread >.< and have to try and get the new shiny :(

Have to catch up with the rest of the info but like you said maybe it was premature

H3xum

What if Noctis is just a full breaker with slightly more offensive capabilities, physical and magical and no cover abilities. And that is why Chiz 6* happened before Rain 6* when in JP they happened at the same time

CCIE

Banned
Noctis sounds like a cross between Lightning and Ramza - which is awesome in my opinion. He's definitely a support unit. Also, he's cute so I hope I pull him. I just looked, and you can dual-wield axes... If I draw two Mercedes she could be on my team - if only I could draw a Zidane for DW. She might end up being the gem of this banner.

I'm going to go pretty hard on this banner. I have 3xCharlotte, but none of the other characters. At the least I would like to draw Chizuru, and possibly Mercedes.

Nikokuno

Daily pull :
Rainbow &#128562;
Crystal shattered &#128552;
Gaffgarion &#128528;&#128529;&#128530; really Gumi, really?!?!

It's like pulling in FFRK got a Rainbow and get a non SSB/BSSB/OSSB aka fucking wack ass SB.

creid

Does anyone regularly buy lapis with amazon coins? The discount is smaller than I expected, and it looks like you have to pay sales tax with coins. So you have to buy 5000 coins + a few bucks more coins to cover sales tax?

CCIE

Banned
Mercedes is like a hard-hitting Locke... she's a thief that packs a punch!
50% bonus with an Axe and a base attack near 180. She could be a great unit.

eggydoo

Well anyone that plays FFXV knows Noctis is lazy and not really that strong. It's the Royal Arms that makes him strong in the game.

In regular fighting, Glado is beast! Sometimes I just run around and he takes down all the enemies by himself

Valentus

Mercedes is like a hard-hitting Locke... she's a thief that packs a punch!
50% bonus with an Axe and a base attack near 180. She could be a great unit.

base atk: 146+36 (pots) = 182

Passives (50+20) Materias (30+20+20) brave suit (15) = 155% ATK = 282,2 atk

Bracers = 60

2 water axes = 250

Black cowl = 28

Ifrit: 51

Total ATK of mercedes full gear: 853,2

Well anyone that plays FFXV knows Noctis is lazy and not really that strong. It's the Royal Arms that makes him strong in the game.

In regular fighting, Glado is beast! Sometimes I just run around and he takes down all the enemies by himself

Pffft speak for your own Noctis! Mine is a beast and I don't even bother with the Royal Arms or Armiger. Well, I equip one arm just for the stat boosts but don't use it ;p

Valentus' awesome power breakdowns always crack me up because 98% of us don't have the TMs to pull it off so it's typically non applicable but this is why you're a crown jewel, Valentus! Please don't ever delete us! On that note, I'm bummed I don't have bracers or black cowls because I see it in every one of his build breakdowns for attackers. I need to look up who has those and take a stab when they come back around again.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Mercedes is solid, looking over her kit. She's basically Chizzy with a Lightning Finisher. Only issue is you need her TM, but otherwise, you have a solid secondary back up to the 5* Bases along with Chizzy.

I'll make the assumption now, I believe Noctis is going to be closer to Tidus than Orlandu. Specifically when they make note he can heal both HP and MP, but also, he has 200 MP Base. He also has an unusual high MAG for an ATK, where he could be the new Hybrid sort since they are in the process of buffing them up. What better way to sell Hybrids then the new Hype unit

So while he's not going to have the ATK of others, I could see him having a lot of utility with damage. For example, Elza's version of Full Break was nearly 40% more damage the next possible highest with Deltia. Having a unit that could provide that elementally, with MP replenish, could make him one of the best support/ATK units.

Of course, we know Status effects are useless for trials

Looking over this banner, it's all around an extremely solid banner where every unit is a solid pick up(Pending Noctics), but I figure Noctis will at least be on par with Elza

Mercedes/Chizzy are both strong Damage units. Easily the best non-5 star Physical damage units.
Charlotte is still the best 5* tank and turns into a magic version of Cecil at 6*
Noctis, could be a solid unit.

It's funny too, the only TM that looks useless is Noctics

CCIE

Banned
Squall, you could use bracers or champion belts for the same +30 ATK. Those are from Gaf and Snow. The Cowl is from Hayate. Ramza has the brave suit.

CCIE

Banned
Shintoki - I agree with you about Noctis. He won't be the hardest hitter, but he'll be incredibly useful with his abilities.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well I have 7 tix and 4500 lapis

Ill probably get myself up to 5k and burn it up potentially

Fyi, I typically believe you should pull based upon banner. I can't give an analysis yet(In Full),

But, specifically this banner has two very nice Physical damage units. If you're lacking a 5* Base, or a secondary one(You typically roll with two anyways), it'll be a good banner to pull on.

Otherwise, save the Lapis till a banner where you can get units you sorely need

Fyi, I typically believe you should pull based upon banner. I can't give an analysis yet(In Full),

But, specifically this banner has two very nice Physical damage units. If you're lacking a 5* Base, or a secondary one(You typically roll with two anyways), it'll be a good banner to pull on.

Otherwise, save the Lapis till a banner where you can get units you sorely need

Im not... in need of anything

Im riding the fun train son

I'm assuming that they are going to have some decent bundles for Christmas/New Years. Given that this banner runs through 12/30, are we going to see those bundles available on Friday? Or will they wait for the second week?

I'm itching to finally throwing some cash at this game to build up a solid lapis base, even if I don't necessarily plan on going hard on this banner (I already have Charlotte and Chorizo, so I'd probably only get more of them).

CCIE

Banned
I don't have a decent physical DPS besides Lightning, so I will spend some tickets on this one. Maybe even do my first 11-pull depending on how things go

Would be happy with Mercedes, or Chizuru... Would be ecstatic with Noctis, or both of the 4* damage dealers

Kouriozan

OT : just defeated the Adamantoise in FF XV in 20 mins, took a bit of preparations but it was easy enough.
People reporting they took 2 hours to kill it worried me so much!
Only have to run around for one or two hour to get my Platinum (for Gladio's level 10 skill)

Vamphuntr

I'm assuming that they are going to have some decent bundles for Christmas/New Years. Given that this banner runs through 12/30, are we going to see those bundles available on Friday? Or will they wait for the second week?

I'm itching to finally throwing some cash at this game to build up a solid lapis base, even if I don't necessarily plan on going hard on this banner (I already have Charlotte and Chorizo, so I'd probably only get more of them).

The Japanese deal was 10k lapis for 3 x 5* guaranteed on Jan 1st some Gold equipment and an Atk+30% materia

I don't have a decent physical DPS besides Lightning, so I will spend some tickets on this one. Maybe even do my first 11-pull depending on how things go

Would be happy with Mercedes, or Chizuru... Would be ecstatic with Noctis, or both of the 4* damage dealers

I just want Chorizo for the TM, which basically means I'm getting Noctis.

Valentus

If you get cgizuru, chance your tm priority in that moment and farm blade mastery inmediately

CCIE

Banned
Going to assume it was the old man. He has a spell that is pot-luck of the draw, and one of the possible outcomes is the Death spell

Valentus, I pulled Miuki last weekend, so I'm hopeful to pull Chizuru... Would get my main attacker into the high 700's for certain.

The Japanese deal was 10k lapis for 3 x 5* guaranteed on Jan 1st some Gold equipment and an Atk+30% materia

Hmmm... that sounds interesting, but I'll be honest... I would prefer a deal on lapis. I feel like that would be more useful in the long run for me. Maybe that's short-sighted, but I see more immediate and long term use with lapis than I do with the deal that JP got.

So everyone is pulling this banner?

I will use my 3 tickets and do a daily now and again, but I'm not going to pull particularly hard. I wouldn't mind Noctis, but I am primarily hoping for Chorizo so I can speed up the TM farming of my current Chorizo. 'Cause man... that's a sloooooow process starting at 0% and with a single unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom