• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Unless you have three or more Chizuru's I probably wouldn't combine them. BM is one of those TM's that is worth the wait for just how much or a game changer it is on a six star unit.

Rixa

I want second Chorizo and two Mercedes Benz.
In 6 months (or so) F1 will get really nice enchantments.

Code:
- 100% ATK when equipped with Axe
- 350% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -75% Water Resist
- AoE 3 Turn +100% ATK & 3 Turn +100% ATK Debuff Resist

Surely I get them with single 10+1 :D

I want second Chorizo and two Mercedes Benz.
In 6 months (or so) F1 will get really nice enchantments.

Code:
- 100% ATK when equipped with Axe
- 350% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -75% Water Resist
- AoE 3 Turn +100% ATK & 3 Turn +100% ATK Debuff Resist

Surely I get them with single 10+1 :D

Yeah if she is dual weilding her own axes... jeebus at the damage

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Going to assume it was the old man. He has a spell that is pot-luck of the draw, and one of the possible outcomes is the Death spell

Valentus, I pulled Miuki last weekend, so I'm hopeful to pull Chizuru... Would get my main attacker into the high 700's for certain.

No, it was Vanille's Limit Burst. HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS WORKS IN THE ARENA.

https://exviuswiki.com/Vanille

I will use my 3 tickets and do a daily now and again, but I'm not going to pull particularly hard. I wouldn't mind Noctis, but I am primarily hoping for Chorizo so I can speed up the TM farming of my current Chorizo. 'Cause man... that's a sloooooow process starting at 0% and with a single unit.

If I get the lapis I purchased last damned Friday I will be pulling for Noctis, Mercedes, and Chizuru. What a banner!

CCIE

Banned
Well, according to Reddit Mercedes is trash unit. Only rated 87 on Altema... Seriously? For an F2P player, I think she's pretty great.

tuffymon

Too bad she has the defensive capabilities of a wet piece of paper... She could easily get one rounded before even trying use her limit turn 1, but that doesn't make it any less interesting...

Rixa

Well, according to Reddit Mercedes is trash unit. Only rated 87 on Altema... Seriously? For an F2P player, I think she's pretty great.

My guess is that Altema hasn't checked her Enchantments. So the rating is done before she got her Enchs,,,

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Panther - you should email support again... I would expect them to resolve it before Friday

They did finally reach out to me both in game and as a response to my emails that I should be patient and they're working as hard as possible.

ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

So I wasnt gonna say anything but

Auto Limit Stacks

So get 3 LB crystal units, Ramza/Bartz, Vanille

Turn one AoE death?

Yes please

you evil bastard.

eggydoo

Pffft speak for your own Noctis! Mine is a beast and I don't even bother with the Royal Arms or Armiger. Well, I equip one arm just for the stat boosts but don't use it ;p

Valentus' awesome power breakdowns always crack me up because 98% of us don't have the TMs to pull it off so it's typically non applicable but this is why you're a crown jewel, Valentus! Please don't ever delete us! On that note, I'm bummed I don't have bracers or black cowls because I see it in every one of his build breakdowns for attackers. I need to look up who has those and take a stab when they come back around again.

lol, I just meant like in the context of the game. Everyone always gives him shit for sleeping in and not training etc. He is royalty...

I wish Nyx from Kingsglaive was a playable character....guy is awesome.

I'm kind of new to the maze event. I remember doing it a couple times earlier but I did not really have many strong units to farm it. What would be the goal for doing the maze, just farming materials? I still need to TM farm -_-

tuffymon

It was a way to farm cactaurs of all sizes, star quartz, and limit burst units. A great event IF you don't have a lot of stuff to do, not to mention quick and burns energy fast.

Pejo

At first I was chilling, giving Gumi the benefit of the doubt, but it's going on nearly 5 days since my lapis purchase, and it still hasn't shown up in my account . To make matters worse, the only response I got from Gumi was a canned "please be patient, etc" message, and that was 2 days ago.

I'm tempted to do that chargeback through Amazon that Valentus did. This really pisses me off.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
At first I was chilling, giving Gumi the benefit of the doubt, but it's going on nearly 5 days since my lapis purchase, and it still hasn't shown up in my account . To make matters worse, the only response I got from Gumi was a canned "please be patient, etc" message, and that was 2 days ago.

I'm tempted to do that chargeback through Amazon that Valentus did. This really pisses me off.

Yep me too. Would you purchase again if you got an immediate refund? I don't think I would.

Squall, you could use bracers or champion belts for the same +30 ATK. Those are from Gaf and Snow. The Cowl is from Hayate. Ramza has the brave suit.
Ah, Gaf. I imagine he's easy to pull on a banner but I wonder when he'll swing around again. For a long time I didn't care about TMs because didn't think I'd try out the emulators and I'd never realistically get them without that but now I'm paying for it haha Hayate probably is easy on a banner too but Ramza...yeah, doubt I'd land him.
OT : just defeated the Adamantoise in FF XV in 20 mins, took a bit of preparations but it was easy enough.
People reporting they took 2 hours to kill it worried me so much!
Only have to run around for one or two hour to get my Platinum (for Gladio's level 10 skill)
Nice! I'm guessing it's easy to google that strat? Not that I'm far enough yet but I've seen tons of people complain about killing it. Reminds me of torturing myself killing them in XIII to get Platinum. After around 40 hrs. I finally decided to move on from Chapter 3! haha Or rather, I've done every single side quest you can possibly do in this region before I moved on (besides the little give a potion to a wounded stranger/repair kit and some hunts). Apparently I'm already a higher level than most people in the OT beat the game at haha

Kouriozan

Nice! I'm guessing it's easy to google that strat? Not that I'm far enough yet but I've seen tons of people complain about killing it. Reminds me of torturing myself killing them in XIII to get Platinum. After around 40 hrs. I finally decided to move on from Chapter 3! haha Or rather, I've done every single side quest you can possibly do in this region before I moved on (besides the little give a potion to a wounded stranger/repair kit and some hunts). Apparently I'm already a higher level than most people in the OT beat the game at haha

Yep, here's a direct link about it just in case. Or else look for "Adamantoise in 10 mins"

CCIE

Banned
Anustart - a few tips, and a couple of guides. First and foremost, REROLL until you get a good 5* base unit that you want. Preferably, a good healer or tank as well. Second, don't be afraid to spend lapis in pursuit of increasing slots, especially for units and materials, but most especially Friend slots. TMR farming is a necessary evil in this game. Learn it, live it, etc...

Most of all have fun. There are some very powerful units on this board that can carry a fledgeling team for quite awhile. Welcome to the community.

Post your ID so people here can add you to their list

Anustart

Well maybe not. Bluestacks crashes constantly trying to play the game. Perhaps some other time :(

Saw a fix to just remove google account from blue stacks, but then every other game I play that's linked to google would stop.

Probably would be a good initial investment to open up various slots

The most important being friends, materials, equipment, and abilities

I suppose upgrade them in that order as needed

Focus on clearing story and missions and building up your rank for more energy

Dont do anything to spend lapis at low rank outside of opening slots or doing daily pulls

Otherwise stockpile lapis

Rixa

CCIE

Banned
You might want to wait until Friday for the next banner to start playing - reroll. Could probably start with a good tank (Charlotte), a good physical attacker (Chizuru or Mercedes), and a 5* base in Noctis

If I were just starting out, I would wait until Friday unless you love Lightning. A banner has a rate-up on the characters listed

CCIE

Banned
Damn Red - the 70K moogle is quite the accomplishment. I'm just doing enough to get the last set of tickets, because I'm trying to power through my TM farming.

Getting in somewhere from 8-10% a day this week, averaging 3-4 refreshes a day.

tuffymon

Make sure you LOCK every unit (at least until you know what youll do with em). Nothing like selling or fusing units you wanted and can't find them etc~

They're eventually gonna increase unit inventory and crafting material inventory for everyone. +50 to units and +100 to crafting with stacks that go to 199 as I recall.

Wait, so they will just automatically update our account to have that many additional slots? Or they will allow us to purchase up to that many more with lapis?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1.- Learn how to reroll
2.- Friday reroll until you have enough Chizurus and Mercedes (Fuck noctis)
3.- enjoy the game!

4. Really before anything else, play through the main quest. Not many events you'll be able to do much in for a month or two.

5. Don't fuse (enhance) units until you know what you're doing

6. Never spend lapis on continuing a quest

7. Your primary objective every single day is to earn your daily quest lapis. It's usually 5-6 things you can accomplish and it's worth 50 lapis.

8. Really, don't spend lapis until you know what you're doing.

9. You earn 12 NRG per hour (60 minutes / 5 minute refresh) and 288 total per day. For now, NRG will be your most precious resource. Until you you reach a rank level (your rank as a user) into the 90s, you're going to be wasting NRG while you sleep until you learn how to use an emulator for Trust Master farming.

10. Don't really sweat #9 here for a couple weeks, but I know many of us wish we started TM farming much earlier.

Anustart

To reroll I have to replay the first hour over and over again? Ech, don't think I'll be doing that.

Got all 3 star characters with summon tickets, 1 4 star being Exdeath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom