• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
What time is maintenance tonight? My computer is running a macro, phone is recharging, and I don't want to bother either one ;)

Valentus

i really hope my GF could play BE with me, but she is obsessed with that horrible Kardashian model life game... dont point at me :(

Syntsui

Any extension tomorrow should be considered a catastrophic disaster.

I can't believe they won't be prepared to make this the cleanest maintenance of their history after last week fiasco. Gumi's fucking President should be on their office to guarantee they do their job smoothly.

Xion86

I can't believe they won't be prepared to make this the cleanest maintenance of their history after last week fiasco. Gumi's fucking President should be on their office to guarantee they do their job smoothly.

I'm sure they their lessons learned meeting. We will be fine...

(Definitely going to be at least 2 hours extension)

Alkez

I'm sure they'll be the mandatory 2 hours. I just assume that's implied in their notifications now.

CCIE

Banned
I think this week is pretty simple maintenance - no UI changes, etc. On the other hand, brand new character for both JP and Global so might prepare for the worst.

Hope it doesn't drag on too long. Have a schedule to keep :)

Xion86

I think this week is pretty simple maintenance - no UI changes, etc. On the other hand, brand new character for both JP and Global so might prepare for the worst.

Hope it doesn't drag on too long. Have a schedule to keep :)

I'm probably the only one who likes a long maintenance for a bit of a "break" :). As long as the game will eventually be up and running with new content or fixes. But that said, last time was indeed a disaster and should not happen going forward, especially with the amount of players they have. Let's hope for the best.

I'm really looking forward to the Maze! :D

Valentus

Told the GF to avoid mass pulling until Friday for her account, as there are some potentially nice units there. She'll keep whatever she rolls, as I pulled her a Cecil on today's half-price.

If some gaffers would be nice to lend her a hand, her number is: 027 656 545

(Yes, she has Rain up as the lead, as I told her not to mess with anything until pulling on Friday).

Can't argue with you there, either. Going to groan when Paine is released as an inevitable 3-5* card.

i will clean a spot for helping her. All for good'ol lyrian.

CCIE

Banned
I will of course open up spots to help new people. However, my Light isn't up to snuff quite yet. Especially since this community needs more gals

SOON...

chrono01

Tomorrow's glitch will be everyone' summons are 5* base, you better get on the second the maintenance is over!
I'm hoping for rare recruits being available in the Friend Point summon, like with the Treasure Cruise error on 7/11/16. Man, that was a good day.

Edit: My brain was malfunctioning. All should be well now.

Xion86

Told the GF to avoid mass pulling until Friday for her account, as there are some potentially nice units there. She'll keep whatever she rolls, as I pulled her a Cecil on today's half-price.

If some gaffers would be nice to lend her a hand, her number is: 027 656 545

(Yes, she has Rain up as the lead, as I told her not to mess with anything until pulling on Friday).

Just sent a request.

Oh I just leveled up to Rank 81 by the way! :)

Whales

Banned
def pulling on the noctis banner

not that im interested in him, I just want mercedes and like 2 more chizurus for her godly TM

robotuw

All this reroll talk is reminding me how incredibly lucky I was when I started. I had no idea about rerolling and still somehow got 5* Chizuru (this was back in June) on my first ten rolls. Then I ignored her for a few weeks because I thought Laswell was better lol. Thank god I didn't fuse her.

CCIE

Banned
Light will be good in about a week. Excalibur currently about 3/4 done, PoC will be 70% tonight, as will the Bracer

Xion86

So just thinking ahead, once I finish with Exdeath by getting a couple of Omni Rods and another MAG +30%, I think I'll go for a Sakurafubuki. I have 5 Miyuki right now, so could go for two if it's worth doing so. I'll already have one Excalibur by then (only 2% away!!). I remember you made a post recently about these weapons Valentus.

Anyway, I'd rarther concentrate on Luneth more than Lightning after Exdeath, so will have to see what I have and decide on what to go for. He's currently using a Chirijiraden and a Blood Sword. Power of Creation is going slow at 10% but that will definitely help. Wish I had a Bracer to get :(.

Valentus

So just thinking ahead, once I finish with Exdeath by getting a couple of Omni Rods and another MAG +30%, I think I'll go for a Sakurafubuki. I have 5 Miyuki right now, so could go for two if it's worth doing so. I'll already have one Excalibur by then (only 2% away!!). I remember you made a post recently about these weapons Valentus.

Anyway, I'd rarther concentrate on Luneth more than Lightning after Exdeath, so will have to see what I have and decide on what to go for. He's currently using a Chirijiraden and a Blood Sword. Power of Creation is going slow at 10% but that will definitely help. Wish I had a Bracer to get :(.

A normal equip for a luneth should be something like this

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Enhancer +82ATK+23MAG
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Total Stats: HP: 4818 MP: 220 ATK: 688 DEF: 203 MAG: 234 SPR: 149

Not too shabby for a unit with so much free equipment.

From here, only greatness awaits.

Xion86

A normal equip for a luneth should be something like this

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Enhancer +82ATK+23MAG
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Total Stats: HP: 4818 MP: 220 ATK: 688 DEF: 203 MAG: 234 SPR: 149

Not too shabby for a unit with so much free equipment.

From here, only greatness awaits.

I can do all of that! Especially as I got Chiz recently :). Got Enhancer, Dark Helm, Black Belt Gi, Hero's Rings already. Will definitely be my next character to focus on then. Cheers for that.

I'm guessing Hit All and Cut Through are not affected by the MAG increases as they are ability traits and physical damage based?

Azuran

Banned
I hate that I will never get Sakurafubuki because Miyuki refuses to drop for me. The fact that I now got Lightning and Blade Mastery is only 17% from being done makes this even more frustrating. If I end up getting her, I'm dropping all of my moogles into her despite having 2 Zidanes in my inventory that could also use them.

Ninja girl is so mean to me.

Lyrian

I hate that I will never get Sakurafubuki because Miyuki refuses to drop for me. The fact that I now got Lightning and Blade Mastery is only 17% from being done makes this even more frustrating. If I end up getting her, I'm dropping all of my moogles into her despite having 2 Zidanes in my inventory that could also use them.

Ninja girl is so mean to me.

Ditto here.

Can't even pull a Chiz either.

It's about as weird as my inexplicable ability to not be able to pull a Fang on this banner.

Lyrian

Just sent a request.

Oh I just leveled up to Rank 81 by the way! :)

Thanks. Not sure I recognize the account, can you shoot my account an invite as well?

On that note, winter cleaning time on my friends list for all newer Exvius-gaffers.

826 124 838, for all interested in at least a mid-tier lead for farming purposes or whatever (I have Elza up with ~500 ATK).

Lyrian

Not having a Lightning, nor pulling any of the 4* bases until late into the event really hurt.

Barely going to have time to clean out the essentials before the event ends and missed out on all the TM farming time. Meh :/

alsdkfjlj#%$#%#

Apparently soon after I sent the script off before leaving for work the game had a disconnect error (don't think associated with Nox at all) and just sat at that error screen all day so zero TM farming accomplished. Bleep bleepity bleep bleep!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
My GF plays Puzzles and Dragons... I dare not get her into another game due to how violent and angry she gets with them. Unlike me who is just natural an ass.

Celegus

A fellow kpop fan???

Heck yeah! I've listened to j-rock and visual kei pretty much forever, been getting into lots of k-pop the last couple years too. So good!

Just about done with this event, so I can do TMs tomorrow and then a week or maaaaze. And hopefully I can finally get a Chizuru on this banner!

Zhadgon

Is Anustart still rerolling? My phone died doing switch control, and just now came back online. Been doing TM farming on the Mac instead while it charged from zero. Might not get but two or three refills in today.

My computer macro is definitely slower
What do you use for TM farming in Mac? I really want to start on it, sometimes the work does not let me play, so 12 hours wasted where I can get something going on in the game.

.n_n.

Syntsui

Are we confident Gumi can manage a 4 hour maintenance tonight without royally screwing it up?
I'm confident that after last week's fuck up, they put their best man, under supervision of their superior, to work on this maintenance.

So I'm willing to say yes.

CCIE

Banned
I use a script I made in Automator, and Andy to farm on the Mac. It's pretty easy to set up, and runs way better than any of the PC emulators do in a VM. Let me know if you need any help with it

Zhadgon

I use a script I made in Automator, and Andy to farm on the Mac. It's pretty easy to set up, and runs way better than any of the PC emulators do in a VM. Let me know if you need any help with it
I did try to use Andy but my Mac gets slower, I do not know why is happening.

.n_n.

CCIE

Banned
Zhadgon - what kind of Mac do you have? I have a MacBook Pro with 16G RAM, so that might be helpful here. Honestly, I've tried numerous emulators, and Andy has been the most solid for me.

All the PC ones in a VM run like dogcrap on my Mac

chrono01

chrono, it's 7/11. Never forget! ;)

Although 9/11 is also an important date we shouldn't forget.
Wow, you're absolutely right. I'm not sure why my brain typed "9" instead of "7", but it's probably for the reason you mentioned. Tragic moment in history, that's for sure. :(

I'll make the edit, thanks for looking out!

Zhadgon

Zhadgon - what kind of Mac do you have? I have a MacBook Pro with 16G RAM, so that might be helpful here. Honestly, I've tried numerous emulators, and Andy has been the most solid for me.

All the PC ones in a VM run like dogcrap on my Mac
Oh maybe thats why, mine is 8g RAM. Well at least I have switch control still XD

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom