• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Do you have any of those programs like Memory Clean that reclaim memory? I see a LOT of memory leaks with these emulators that effect their performance over time

EDarkness

Been an interesting day, but not so much in the game. I did my daily summon and got Vanille. Not too bad since I can use her to farm gears. The most notable thing is that I finally got Dual Wield using my stored up Trust Moogles! Gave it to CoD and now she's kinda beastly for my team. Need to get that mace, but I'll have to wait until this event is over.

I'll probably do a few pulls on the upcoming banner to see if I can get something interesting. Chizuru would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't mind the pirate lady, either. Good to see the Lightning luck is still going around on GAF. Congrats to everyone lucky enough to get the pull.

chrono01

It's okay, my day will come.

Maybe.

Probably.

It likely never will.

I have some characters that will be great in the future though! Chizuru/Garland/Firion, as well as Tilith. So there's that. Truth be told, my roster (aside from not having a 5* base character) is very solid, but I'd still like to have single 5* base. Just one. I don't even care who.

Celegus

I have some characters that will be great in the future though! Chizuru/Garland/Firion, as well as Tilith. So there's that. Truth be told, my roster (aside from not having a 5* base character) is very solid, but I'd still like to have single 5* base. Just one. I don't even care who.

No Maxwell? That's all I've got!

CCIE

Banned
Zhadgon - the longer I run Andy, the slower it gets. I could reboot but that is a pain. So I use Memory Clean to reclaim memory, and performance improves

Same for all of the emulators, especially in a VM

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Really fucking happy about it being Maze week. I'll be traveling most of it, sadly and happily enough, but it's the best way for Xp(40k Min per run). Which is fantastic because I need to level Chizzy and Snow up, with topping off ExDeath.

Also got enough 6* mats for Chizzy, Snow, and Rain when he comes afterwards.

I'll be in Vietnam for the first week of the next Mog King event, but relaxing in Bangkok for the 2nd week. So I'll probably just try to get the tickets. Get to come back for another semester of class, but this time, with Research added on. So only two jobs, research, and classes -_-

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
How does anyone ever legit pull a 5 star? I've rerolled probably 30 times now. 150 characters, no 5 star.

A reference point.

I've been playing since launch and have got 1 Rainbow crystals(150+ Consec days)

I also play around in JPN servers, mainly just for rerolling fun and got two Crystals. The first was with Trance Terra and the other was yesterday with Onion Knight. This was also after maybe a half dozen times rerolling when you could roll over 50 each.

So want to know my answer, don't waste your time rerolling. I never rerolled once on Global servers(Linked it to FB right away) and I've currently ended up with a fairly solid team. Typically, it's like all things. You'll get your lucky breaks and then get your slogs. If you just keep playing, it always seems to balance out.

Basically, just get a roll you're happy with and play. Stop worrying about chasing Rainbows, because all the content is entirely doable with just 3/4* Base units.

Malakhov

Banned
How far does that get you in TM farmin each day?

Wrote everything down today for a better answer.

At the start of my TM farming today my 5 units were at:

Zidane 1 - 26.2%
Zidane 2 - 6.4%
Zidane 3 - 5.7%
Miyuki 1 - 36.5%
Miyuki 2 - 26.1%

After 4 energy refresh (rank 75 so 76 NRG total per refresh)

Zidane 1 - 32.2%
Zidane 2 - 11.9%
Zidane 3 - 11.2%
Miyuki 1 - 40.5%
Miyuki 2 - 29.9%

So each units gain:
Zidane 1 - 6%
Zidane 2 - 4.8%
Zidane 3 - 5.5%
Miyuki 1 - 4%
Miyuki 2 - 3.8%

I will fuse the 3 zidanes and 2 Miyukis so it gives me a net gain of
Dual Wield Gain 16.3% (3 units)
Sakurafubuki Gain 7.8% (2 units)

I did continue today because I got the 500 lapis from the arena so I said why not, so after 8 refresh:

Zidane 1 - 35.5%
Zidane 2 - 14.9%
Zidane 3 - 14.4%
Miyuki 1 - 43.6%
Miyuki 2 - 33.6%

For a gain of
Zidane 1 - 9.3%
Zidane 2 - 8.5%
Zidane 3 - 8.7%
Miyuki 1 - 7.1%
Miyuki 2 - 7.5%

Dual Wield Gain 26.5% (3 units)
Sakurafubuki Gain 14.6% (2 units)

You be the judge if it's worth it.

Jeffrey

Man I take a break from this game for a week and it seems like all kind of crazy is happening?

noct is coming to both versions what.

m-maybe its time to whale....

wait a sec, i hate noct when playing ff15 though lol.

But the same for lightning... whats with characters you despise in their main games feel so appealing in this game?

I guess lightning being OP helps.

Syntsui

Did just get 5 star Delita.

4 star Hope, Vivi.

3 star Kuja, Krile, fran.
I'll be honest, that's not the hottest pull. Delita has some great skills with big debuffs, but he won't deal that much damage without good gear and he also lacks dual Wield.

The other units, Krile aside, are really awful. I would keep rerolling for a better team. Pretty much any other 5* base would be more useful too.

Malakhov

Banned
I'll be honest, that's not the hottest pull. Delita has some great skills with big debuffs, but he won't deal that much damage without good gear and he also lacks dual Wield.

The other units, Krile aside, are really awful. I would keep rerolling for a better team. Pretty much any other 5* base would be more useful too.

Wait, is he still rerolling? I thought he had luneth and bartz already and that was just pulls.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Remember to use up your NRG tonight! Might be a long night with another spoiler:
MAINTENANCE OOOOO

I got down to 2 NRG and turned on farming. Good luck everyone!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Need some info on Noctis skill set.

Looking forward to Charlottes Sidequest and her Shield - she has been quite the MVP for me in Trials and co.

Rixa

We need to talk to Luneth about his suicidal tendencies in the arena.

Now you are mixing things with Donkey Kong Country.
There is that one ape who climbs to building and in few turns tosses itself to pavement.

Seriously those health problems in Donkey Kong, they are huge and dangerous.

Malakhov

Banned
There's almost no lapis being given this month as daily rewards. Thank god for missions or I'd be dry as hell and couldnt work that much on my TMs.

cw_sasuke

Wow...didnt know Mercedes has a 6* version - suddenly im way more interested in this banner. Nice.

Malakhov

Banned
You're basically getting 100 a day now between just doing the dailies and 5 matches in Arena

Yeah, 90 a day, but it doesnt feel as much as what we were getting prior. Maybe I was spoiled during the time we'd get 100 daily plus the 50 from the quests...

cw_sasuke

Oh I thought you knew :D.

I kinda assumed she was 3*-5* for some reason lol. But this makes it much more interesting. Thats a pretty good banner to be honest, i will probably do all Daily Pulls hoping for another Chiz/Merc or Noctis. Wouldnt mind Cecil showing up as well lol.
She's a pretty good unit for people who dont have their party full or Lightning, Gilgamesh, Luneth, Elza & all.

Yeah - im also interested in her TM Weapon and the ability to reduce Water res of enemies. Also having a non shitty unit to use Mug is pretty cool.

Malakhov

Banned
Oh shit.

Lightning finally got a 120atk lightning elemental greatsword TM. And from a 3* base unit. Finally!

Whom?

Yeah - im also interested in her TM Weapon and the ability to reduce Water res of enemies. Also having a non shitty unit to use Mug is pretty cool.
Her TM is great, I'd like to be able to pull her from a daily. I will use a few tickets and dailies to see where it brings me. Another chizuru for a 2nd blade mastery would be awesome as well. I dont count on Noctis. Too much trouble to get Gilgamesh and Lightning, doubt Ill ever pull a base 5* again.

bonkeng

Whom?

Her TM is great, I'd like to be able to pull her from a daily. I will use a few tickets and dailies to see where it brings me. Another chizuru for a 2nd blade mastery would be awesome as well. I dont count on Noctis. Too much trouble to get Gilgamesh and Lightning, doubt Ill ever pull a base 5* again.

From Grom, a 3* base unit to be released this week with Noctis in JP.

Grom TM: Greatsword 120atk thunder element, plus auto brave.

Finally. Now we just have to wait 6 months. :(

It's fine, as long as he comes to Global lol.

Rixa

This time I hope MT wont last too long. I have 1100 xp to rank increase and about 10/92 nrg. Kinda hard to use full nrg bar efficiently without leveling. But half nrg bar (after mt) is very much bueno.

Wut o_O. Ring of Lucii is kinda interesting now...

Reddit JP BE said:
New Units

Noctis 5-6☆

LB: ST Atk + Self Dmg Mitigation + AoE Atk/Def/Mag/Spr Buff + Zero Distance Shift Break (?)

TM: Ring of Lucii (Accessory)
+3 MAG/SPR +30% ATK/MAG + Alterna/Holy/Death
(Pseudo-Ultima | Evade+Counter+Restore MP | % Insta-Death + HP)

Noctis mainly uses 'Shift Break', which your standard ST Def ignore spammable nuke which comes with ATK/DEF Break. Using 'Shift Break' will allow him to use "Zero-distance Shift Break' which is the huge Def Ignore Nuke, which still comes with the ATK/DEF Breaks. Using his Jump (Map Shift) will also allow him access to "Zero-Distance Shift Break". It's a 1-turn jump that restores his HP and MP. He also has 'Parry' that allows him to evade Phys AND Mag attacks as well as counter physical attacks and restore his own HP as he does.

Aura 4-6☆

LB Def-ignoring Wind Damage with Imperil Wind.

TM: Spear - +125 ATK with Wind Ele & Auto-shell

Aura is an attacker that specializes in Wind Attribute attacks. She has AoE Wind Nukes and Imperils Thunder with "Wind Spear Strike" and deals def-ignoring damage to one enemy with "Senkaku Spear". When she uses "Exciting", she increases the LB gain rate of the entire party.

Grom 3-5☆

LB Def-ignoring Thunder Damage with Imperil Thunder + Self Enthunder.

TM: Greatsword - +120 ATK with Thunder Ele & Auto-Brave

Grom is an attacker that specializes in Thunder Attribute attacks. He has a 4-random-hit nuke (His own Barrage, basically), "Four Sword Thunderstorm" and a Wind Imperil with "Exclamation of Wind and Thunder". If he uses "KAKATTEKOI (COME ON!)", he will draw enemy attacks to himself.

chrono01

This time I hope MT wont last too long. I have 1100 xp to rank increase and about 10/92 nrg. Kinda hard to use full nrg bar efficiently without leveling. But half nrg bar (after mt) is very much bueno.

Wut o_O. Ring of Lucii is kinda interesting now...
I want Noctis so badly.

Razmos

Yeah that Ring sounds amazing.

Alterna is listed in that quote as being a pseudo-Ultima, while in the reddit post it is called a super-ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom