• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

If his TM - ring is nerfed and buffed later, what happens to the "nerfed" rings that are obtained before the buff?
Probably upgraded retroactively. Should be doable.

It's possible it's just an error in Global's description, though. We won't know for sure until the character hits.

bonkeng

That means there's potentially 2 version of Noctis. 1 for Global and 1 for JP.

This does make sense for game balance purpose, but at the same time it's not fair to Global players pulling for Noctis, unless they will update him for free next time.

_woLf

Yaaay, lightning is getting buffed....an already extremely powerful unit is getting even strongerrrr...

I'm never gonna get a rainbow crystal :(

Rixa

+30% ATK in accessory is nice. But its not so much more than Barcers / CBelt is. Depending base ATK + Pots in slots its something between 15-40 ATK / MAG more than B/CB has ATK, thus having 30-80 more ATK / unit.

Seeing what is the situation with mages, I don't understand if they nerf that MAG part at all.

Not like I would pull one Noctis nor 2...

Yaaay, lightning is getting buffed....an already extremely powerful unit is getting even strongerrrr...

I'm never gonna get a rainbow crystal :(

Well L is not going to be buffed. You still need to get that 3* unit (when it gets released in GL, prolly 6 months from now) and do the TM farming (twice). Its doable but still not easy.

Razmos

Evade + Counter + MP Regen could be great depending on how high the chance is.

And if the counter is magic based like in FFXV then it could be fantastic for mages. Especially for Kefka who I believe gets an Evade + Counter skill too

Razmos

http://m.imgur.com/a/GDOLh
16j62vG.gif

kaWCLal.gif

yuDHm7Q.gif

Amazing

Razmos

The fluidness on that win pose

Hnghhh the counter is literally Holy with MP Regen.

25% chance to dodge. Hnghhh hnghhhhg

Kouriozan

The ring's other spells :

Death - 30 MP
ST 30% Chance to Instant Death
ST 80% Mod/30% HP Drain

Holy - Passive
25% Chance to Dodge Phys
25% Chance to Counter with Holy:
120% Magic Light ST + 40 Self MP Recovery

Holy being passive is insane.
The Arena is already hell with all those Lightning dodging everything, but after that, my god....

Rixa

Global version is missing 30% ATK/MAG. My guess they will add them in future.

Trust Reward = Ring of Lucii
+3 MAG/SPR - Accessory
Enables:

Alterna - 99 MP (Spell)
510% MAG AoE + 25% SPR Ignore

Death - 30 MP
ST 30% Chance to Instant Death
ST 80% Mod/30% HP Drain

Holy - Passive
25% Chance to Dodge Phys
25% Chance to Counter with Holy:
120% Magic Light ST + 40 Self MP Recovery

Does "Holy - Passive" stack in Global? :D

Alkez

Damn, Noctis seems sick in all regards. Usage, tm, spite/animation. Plus a potential buff later on. Will rng bless me??

Rixa

Uhh that limit burst.

IF I get right it costs 30 crystals to get it active?
Code:
★5	20	Phantom Sword	720%/1005% Phys ST + 40%/59% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Party Buff for 2 turns cost 24
★6	25	Phantom Sword	800%/1160% Phys ST + 50%/74% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Party Buff for 2 turns cost 30

Kouriozan

Uhh that limit burst.

IF I get right it costs 30 crystals to get it active?
Code:
★5	20	Phantom Sword	720%/1005% Phys ST + 40%/59% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Party Buff for 2 turns cost 24
★6	25	Phantom Sword	800%/1160% Phys ST + 50%/74% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Party Buff for 2 turns cost 30

It's what happens when damaging LB are finally worth using, I'm fine with this :p

So while I'm on the airplane to New Zealand you guys are pulling noctis!

First thing I do when arrive after 35 hours flight I be loading exvius to try and pull 😂

bonkeng

Not too broken I guess.

He's a bit similar to an enhanced Firion.

1. Multiple weapon mastery

2. ST 460% Damage

He does have higher base stats though.

His Elemental Attacks are Hybrid Damage, should be around the same damage with Lightning's Blitz.

But his LB, damn that's too good.

As long as it decrease DEF it's worth spamming :lol
By the way, final damage should be 420% after correcting myself, the strongest Global ability yet?

Tied with Elza's Madness Rush.

Alkez

Cover

Party MP (10 Base 0.2x) + HP (1000 base 10x) per turn for Three turns

Comeback

100% Revive ST

Point-Warp

300% Phys 1 Turn Jump + 2000 HP/135 MP Self recovery

Is there anything he doesn't do?!

bonkeng

Most definitely. Physical is the way to go anyways.

I dunno. He's looking like one of the best support characters in the game to me. So much utility.

Yep, he will easily be the number 1 unit in Global. He is still broken, but I was thinking he'll be too OP for us considering thr simultaneous release with jp.

My 22 tickets are ready :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom