• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I might do my two ten-pulls for Noctis, fail to get him, and then ponder quitting the game. Then, after pondering, I'll realize that I still have a decent account, and continue playing while the tears from my Noctis-less summons are still not yet dry.

Who's with me!?

Alkez

Going away from Noctis for 2 seconds.

Am I right in saying that an enchanced crushing blow now does 1400% now that Lightning has a weapon she can use?

I might do my two ten-pulls for Noctis, fail to get him, and then ponder quitting the game. Then, after pondering, I'll realize that I still have a decent account, and continue playing while the tears from my Noctis-less summons are still not yet dry.

Who's with me!?

Sounds like what I'm expecting

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Who's with me!?

This def. sounds like something you would do - but honestly i just wish that you get lucky this time. I dont know...expect nothing but i have a good feeling about this one. At some point you gotta get lucky.
Going away from Noctis for 2 seconds.

Am I right in saying that an enchanced crushing blow now does 1400% now that Lightning has a weapon she can use?

I think those GS made her Top Tier again - makes me feel even better about my pull.

chrono01

Sounds like what I'm expecting
We will suffer together!

This def. sounds like something you would do - but honestly i just wish that you get lucky this time. I dont know...expect nothing but i have a good feeling about this one. At some point you gotta get lucky.
Honestly, my luck seems to always come when I least expect it. When I intentionally try to go after something specific, it never works out for me (rarely). Since I'm pulling purely for Noctis, I don't have much belief I'll get him. But it won't be for lack of trying. I'll still bank around 4k Lapis that I'll hold over for dailies/expanding slots, etc.

But thanks for the words of encouragement!

linkent

wonder whether he will get buff to JP version later on.
japan version seems to have another nuke

"Noctis mainly uses 'Shift Break', which your standard ST Def ignore spammable nuke which comes with ATK/DEF Break. Using 'Shift Break' will allow him to use "Zero-distance Shift Break' which is the huge Def Ignore Nuke, which still comes with the ATK/DEF Breaks. Using his Jump (Map Shift) will also allow him access to "Zero-Distance Shift Break". It's a 1-turn jump that restores his HP and MP. He also has 'Parry' that allows him to evade Phys AND Mag attacks as well as counter physical attacks and restore his own HP as he does."

also of course that TM.

Who's with me!?

Sounds about right!

I'll do a daily, an 11-pull and use whatever tickets I have (can't remember but it's less than 10) in hopes for 2x Mercedes and another Chizuru. I may start playing through Story to get more Lapis (only did 1/2 of the first island's missions + post-Missions Update stuff.

If I somehow get him too, I'll be ecstatic. I'm not going to expect anything, though. I have DW, Excalibur and Sakurafubiki already, so he'd be off to a solid start. Then my current TM farm team has Blade Mastery and PoC to throw on top of that.

Rixa

One 10+1 and dailies + possible tix we get is my pull plan.

I want two F1 one Chorizo and rest is just luck. Prolly getting many more Charlottes and thats ok, cause I want her TM :p.

KeRaSh

I'll probably stick to dailies for Chorizo anyways. Not sure I want to 10+1 for Noctis.
That 120 ATK thunder weapon for Lightning that JP is getting sounds delicious, though. 3* base should be easy to pull.

Alkez

Oh. Same with Ignore def. If that's correct, wow.

Yeah that was my reaction.

So if that's correct then I'm interested to see where she ranks.

Eileen and Orlandu only have 800% moves. But they both have an additional attack passive (30% and 40% respectively) which Lightning doesn't have.

bonkeng

I'll probably stick to dailies for Chorizo anyways. Not sure I want to 10+1 for Noctis.
That 120 ATK thunder weapon for Lightning that JP is getting sounds delicious, though. 3* base should be easy to pull.

Yeah, I'm honestly more excited on that Thunder Sword. Best thing is, it comes from a 3*.

Valentus

Math time!

Noctis Base ATK (pots) : 158 (188)

Passives & materias & equip

Great sword: 35%
Katanas: 20%
Power of Creation: 30%
Lunge combo x2: 40%
Blade Mastery: 50%
Brave Suit: 15%
Genji Glove: 10%

Total ATK passives & materia 200% : 316 (376)

Equipment:

Great Sword: 120
Sakurafubuki: 98
Black Cowl: 28
Bracer : 30

Total ATK Equipment: 276

Esper Ifrit: 51

Total ATK (pot) : 801 (891)

Gilgamesh Highest ATK: 787 (870)
Chizuru Highest ATK: 751 (850)

Highest ATK of the game.

Edit: Missed 1 materia, now highest atk

bonkeng

Math time!

Lunge combo: 20%
Genji Glove: 10%

Total ATK passives & materia 180% : 284,4 (338,4)

Equipment:

Total ATK (pot) : 769,4 (853,4)

Dont surpass Gilgamesh but surpass Chizuru.

You're pulling for the posterboy right?

So we all can have a taste of his powers.

Rixa

Math time!

Lunge combo: 20%
Genji Glove: 10%i

Total ATK passives & materia 180% : 284,4 (338,4)

Equipment:

Total ATK (pot) : 769,4 (853,4)

Dont surpass Gilgamesh but surpass Chizuru.
Add one 20% ability more. You now have 3 ability slots filled...

Rootbeer

Banned
question about stat pots...

is there a way to know how much you have used on a character? and is it possible to accidentally give them a pot when they are already maxed? trying to figure out how to track this stuff efficiently.

Alkez

question about stat pots...

is there a way to know how much you have used on a character? and is it possible to accidentally give them a pot when they are already maxed? trying to figure out how to track this stuff efficiently.

There was a spreadsheet on the reddit that would do the math for you. Otherwise you'll need to manually work it out for now.

And no, once you've hit the cap you can't feed them any more pots (of that stat).

Rootbeer

Banned
There was a spreadsheet on the reddit that would do the math for you. Otherwise you'll need to manually work it out for now.

And no, once you've hit the cap you can't feed them any more pots (of that stat).

i'm assuming you can overfeed if there is some overflow? I guess that isn't a very big deal, i'll just try to use smaller pots on characters I think are close to maxed, when possible

Noctis banner: gonna do daily, and if no noctis (lol), do a 10+1... then continue with dailies... and do another 10+1 on the last day if I still didn't get him.

I tend to get a lot of gift cards around this time of year through work... so i might be able to do more extra pulls too we'll see

Malakhov

Banned
After Ive given all I had for Lightning lol
Aw well, at least I got gorgeous girl so I'm happy about it. Dailies and a few tickets for me and hopefully many of you pulls him so I can try it out.

Malakhov

Banned
If I could pick anyone in this thread to pull Noctis, even including myself, I'd pick Chrono. You're due man! G'luck :)

Edit: oops in all this hype I thought the banner was starting today. Well gluck for tomorrow ;)

Rixa

Time to awaken your Chiz!
Also nice to get my race to rank 15 rewards, can't say no to a free ticket <3

Yeah Iam ok with free tix. It seems they gave it to everyone. Cause I didn't post any pictures of my account.

Well well. Daily was nice surprise :D

1-Capture.PNG

My 2nd Chorizo, both outside of her banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom