• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

To be honest, Orlandu's banner will be the worst possible banner to chase him.

He will be back in player's choice or any other celebration banner with much better units.

CCIE

Banned
Syntsui - that is why I'm willing to spend a little on this banner. Great units, TM's, and the best character yet in Noctis.

There isn't a bad character on the banner at all. Though the amount of Charlotte's pulled is going to be fun to watch

Rixa

Oh god yes it is. Pejo isn't the only one who bought Lapis with Amazon coins and never saw it. I've pretty much given up hope that I'll ever get it sorted out too.

Did you buy today? I mean there is a difference if it was broken week ago and if it still is (in Amazon I mean).

I can't say y or n cause I dont use Amazon at all.

Syntsui - that is why I'm willing to spend a little on this banner. Great units, TM's, and the best character yet in Noctis.

There isn't a bad character on the banner at all. Though the amount of Charlotte's pulled is going to be fun to watch

You are so right. Tomorrow starting Noctis baner is great banner to pull.

That's true. Can you imagine a player choice banner with both of them *drools*. I should probably just go all out on this banner. Obviously it'd be disappointing to miss on Noctis if I still don't get him but Orlandu would have the same risk and at least this banner has great consolation prizes like I said. I'm wondering what the holiday banner is going to be though, wish we could get a peek. No chance at a player choice banner come New Years, is there?

Alkez

Valentus, did you compare Noctis to Orlandu yet? or waiting for tomorrow? I'm considering blowing my massive Orlandu stash here instead because Orlandu's banner sucks, it's just about him whereas this is a good banner since it has solid consolation units. I'm doing a great job at resisting urges and saving for Orlandu though so if he's still the high king I could regret blowing it early. Although I want Noctis pretty badly since he's a great character and his animations are easily the best in the game. Only time I've been tempted!

I don't know if you can really compare them. Noctis is more support with dps capabilities.

Iceman829

4x Attacker and Defender if you are gonna use FFXIII units I suppose

Here we go... is good but youll likely have a unit with Cheer or a refia someday

Thanks Rob, I'll probably pick some stuff up for Snow. I like his versatility in the arena. He's just a giant meat shield with auto counter. I team him up with Big Daddy Cecil to try and survive the onslaught of Lightning squads

My firms holiday party was last night as well. I dropped about 1500 points since then. I've closed the gap by spending 100 lapis on orbs. Pissed me the hell off!

Arena was just pissing me off yesterday to begin with. All day I could not get a matchup over 1.2. Now today I have about 6 1.5s to chose from each battle. I'm still safely in the top 900 for the month. My weekly dropped from like 500 to 2k. The only other day I have to worry about is new years and by then the rankings are a lock anyway. Was the party fun at least? If not come to my firms party next year

Iceman829

Damn I must've been drunk last night. I bought the Marlboro wand for Vanilla ice cream. I've got more gears than I know what to do with. Good thing that QoL update came out mid banner

anustart - yes you can multiples of characters with no limits. you just need to gear them all up

Syntsui

I'll go all out on this one too. Blade Mastery is way too important and Sasuke ended up being ridiculous.

PvP will be broken because there is no way to prevent stop lol.

Thanks Rob, I'll probably pick some stuff up for Snow. I like his versatility in the arena. He's just a giant meat shield with auto counter. I team him up with Big Daddy Cecil to try and survive the onslaught of Lightning squads

Arena was just pissing me off yesterday to begin with. All day I could not get a matchup over 1.2. Now today I have about 6 1.5s to chose from each battle. I'm still safely in the top 900 for the month. My weekly dropped from like 500 to 2k. The only other day I have to worry about is new years and by then the rankings are a lock anyway. Was the party fun at least? If not come to my firms party next year

It actually was quite the party. Met some new ladies and hit up a few bars. It was a great night.

Yup

combined with the Blue crystal changes its likely the best banner for awhile

We are gonna be swimming in charlottes though

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Just going to do Dailies,

I already have Charlotte at 40% TM, Have a Chizzy, and don't particularly need Mercedes since I'm sitting on Chizzy, Buttz, and Luneth. With Snow, Rain, and WoL all upcoming.

Another Chizzy would simply be for the TM(Which I would love) Two Blade Mastery's is what I need.
I'm in no rush to get Equip Shield, it's not bad, but the one thing I have is plenty of good TMs for Refia already to work out. Between Leanna's Staff, Two Abilities, and more items.
And Mercedes bit is great for her, but by the time I get it done, will be in 2 months after pulling her.

I'll probably just keep saving tickets for another FB banner or something.

REMOVE THAT QUOTE!

Thanks! I was at a meeting, but fixed it now.

Are purchase still broken on iOS? Did Pantherlotus ever get his lapis? I wanna know before buying.

I think the complications were with purchases made during that crazy time. They definitely stated that it's back up and functioning correctly now, so I'm guessing that purchases going forward should be fine. I haven't tried yet, though.

EDarkness

Tomorrow's banner looks to be awesome, so no daily pull today since I can save that lapis. I might even do an 11 pull depending on how my ticket pulls go. I hope luck is on my side (since it hasn't been as of late).

Iceman829

It actually was quite the party. Met some new ladies and hit up a few bars. It was a great night.

Sounds about the same as what I did. Our party is usually at our of our clients bars/pubs and then once our time is up a group of us move onto other bars. I wish I worked in the city instead of NJ. There's more people my age and everyone likes to have fun at the other offices.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5iip5b/2headed_dragon_fight_buffed/

Meh - havent done that Trial yet - not a fan of them just stealth buffing already release content.

This a bit disappointing if true. I was hoping to complete it today, but if it was buffed who knows.

unrealist

Noctis seems to dodge passively, and has another active skill for dodging .. coupled with his ability to heal after dodging + TM ring with Holy counter .. won't he just kill everyone in Arena .. just by .. countering?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Sorry, I'm so angry about this, blessing in disguise (since I'd have spent it all before tomorrow) or not. They've held my $70 for nearly a week.

I want to support this game. It is so good and maybe the 2nd mobile game I've ever wanted to support. I love the world, the gacha (seriously it's my favorite part however punishing), the arena, the impossible event quests, the friend system, everything. Such a good game.

But my lord what a confidence killer. Please gumi I beg you just give me my lapis today. I'll expand my slots and make an 11 pull I promise.

Muku

As much as I'd like to do one last pull under this banner, since it isn't the daily, I think I'll be passing. I've pulled too many freaking Fangs for me to enjoy this. So tired of the sea of Fangs that I swam in that I'm just done.

On the plus side, dat 6* Chizuru update~ I got her to cap 5* other day after hearing of her upgrade. This morning, I awaken her to her glorious 6* awesomeness. With the remaining 65 Cactaur from event (and 3 from Race to Rank 15 that I don't even know how I got entered into?) she got to glorious 99. Had like 13k or so to go so with 2 Cactaur left. Decided to cap her off in an EXP one and give the remaining 2 to my almost capped out second CoD 6*.

Timing on Chizuru lately for me has worked out perfect. I'm also glad I waited until near the end before doing anything with my Cactaur. I'd almost decided to use them on other characters needing level up, but was worth the wait. (Was also in anticipation if I drew a Lightning.
LOL like that was ever going to happen.
)

RedZaraki

Banned
I had a dream last night that there was rapid pulling in this game.

It was just scrolling list of unit names with backgrounds for their quality. And you just pushed a button to keep going.

In the dream I was pulling for Orlandu.....and didn't get him. But I got 4 Lightnings in the process. WHAT DO I NEED 4 LIGHTNINGS FOR?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I am in the same boat. I guess the lesson is to at least give each trial a go when they first release.

Not really, the trial sorely needed a buff because we are about 2 months ahead of the power creep in terms of characters. I think it came out around the time FFT units were. You had just Lightning, Ramza, and Delita. Rest were 5*

We're sitting at now Luneth, Giglamesh, Noctis, DKC, Cecil, Chizzy, Buttz, ExDeath, Refia, CoD, etc. These trials aren't meant to be cleared in 2 turns like people are getting use too.

Second, give it a bit time, it's the same overreaction we get every fucking time. It's too hard, Let's cry. A week later, oh it's not that bad.

Steroyd

Where the heck do I go to open up areas for Charlotte's quest? . I talked to the person at the tool shop cutscene happened aaaaaaaand. Nothing, got to head for dwarves forge but nothing is activating.

Also my friend code is 574391633 if anyone wants free stuff everyday, my characters are a bit shit though, but I do have team a status effect. /shamlessplug

Muku

Ticket! FANG!

Stop for real. Tomorrow is the better day imho. Save it for then~

Wow... on the buff on trial on the helm. SOOOOO glad I did that right off the bat and am already in possession of that thing. Heavy handed buffing

Stero, change to something about GAF in your description. Added you but without it in future I could accidentally remove you thinking you are not of GAF. :(

Where the heck do I go to open up areas for Charlotte's quest? . I talked to the person at the tool shop cutscene happened aaaaaaaand. Nothing, got to head for dwarves forge but nothing is activating.

Pull up your map and look for the exclamation point symbol. That's where the trigger to continue the story is. If it's not on your map, you need to head to another screen in that area.

CCIE

Banned
Damn, haven't done that trial yet. I was going to wait a few weeks for my 700 ATK Light to be done first. Guess I definitely am doing so now...

Vamphuntr

Yay thanks for the tips a few pages ago. Got my first 6*

ZXaYAU8.jpg

Damn, guess I won't be bothering with the dragon after all then. Well, I care more about the mace for CoD anyway but would have liked that helm for my tank.

Rixa

Reading more that 2-HD Reddit thread it seems the Dragon is overbuffed. Someone did 7 turns and got 10% damage to it and his 7k Cecil died and so on.

Reddit user Twistedoo9 said:
My poor cecil who has 465 def and close to 7k health...I made him provoke....he will have nightmares for awhile now. I die when he uses that breath attack because its guaranteed to kill my healer and someone else all the time.

Not in a hurry to try it. Maybe they fix it again :D.

LuuKyK

I really have to wonder what kind of witchcraft is behind these rainbow pulls people seem to get. I mean, I can't even remember the last time I pulled a gold (and it was probably a troll one at that lmao).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Winged Saint is in the oven (who am I even cooking it for?) and I got all the SQs (which puts me at 50 even after I have both earrings). I could go after some 6* mats but I think I'm done with this event.

I just want my lapis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom