• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Thunderfall ability worth it? If not I think I'm 100% finished with the event and can go back to TM farming.

It depends on your Lightning build. I think most people (myself included) have her focused on damage output. Thunderfall is magic stat based. My personal lightning only has ~200 magic, so it will most likely never be worth it to take up an ability slot.

That said, I got it because I had the extra gears and it's an exclusive. But I'm 99% sure I will never use it.

I made a purchase on iOS this morning with no issues.

Good to hear. I might be dropping some money tomorrow.

Steroyd

Stop for real. Tomorrow is the better day imho. Save it for then~

Wow... on the buff on trial on the helm. SOOOOO glad I did that right off the bat and am already in possession of that thing. Heavy handed buffing

Stero, change to something about GAF in your description. Added you but without it in future I could accidentally remove you thinking you are not of GAF. :(

LOL will change it from default... Slightly :p

Pull up your map and look for the exclamation point symbol. That's where the trigger to continue the story is. If it's not on your map, you need to head to another screen in that area.

Did that and nothing game might be bugged, or I need to explore something. :/

tariniel

It depends on your Lightning build. I think most people (myself included) have her focused on damage output. Thunderfall is magic stat based. My personal lightning only has ~200 magic, so it will most likely never be worth it to take up an ability slot.

That said, I got it because I had the extra gears and it's an exclusive. But I'm 99% sure I will never use it.

Great, thanks! I think I'll probably skip it and go back to farming some TMs.

I have 10k gears and all of the cactuars that I never bought still. Hoping to get a good unit worth leveling during this upcoming banner. If I don't then I can level up Bartz and he can be my 2nd phys DPS next to Lightning.

Muku

Where the heck do I go to open up areas for Charlotte's quest? . I talked to the person at the tool shop cutscene happened aaaaaaaand. Nothing, got to head for dwarves forge but nothing is activating.

Also my friend code is 574391633 if anyone wants free stuff everyday, my characters are a bit shit though, but I do have team a status effect. /shamlessplug

After cutscene there should be a new area of Dwarves Forge. At least that is as far as I've gotten. (Working on alt account real quick.) Was like 13RNG cost to enter

Alkez

Definitely one of the more annoying trophies. Glad that one is over with.

b6Wnjcnl.png

So close to 60 trophies done now. When those new rings come I'm ready.

Muku

I await the tears that come tomorrow. And some will come. I just hope that this banner smiles upon us here at GAF as well as Lightning rained down on us this current one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just pulled two base 5* units - can skip this round if it means some other people get more lucky.

Wouldnt mind Mercedes though.

Since tomorrow is another big banner.

Good Luck and God Speed

May RNGesus rain Noctis upon us all. Also CheeseRyu.

Likewise. I will be closely following the action on GAF for the first few hours while I pretend to do some work. Good luck everyone.

Maybe I'll get my first ever base 5* ��

I await the tears that come tomorrow. And some will come. I just hope that this banner smiles upon us here at GAF as well as Lightning rained down on us this current one.

TEARS OFJOY!

Word.

I had great luck with the FFXIII banner, so I'm totally expecting the next one to be a bust for me just on the law of averages. Unless the XIII banner was the turn of the tide for me and my luck will only continue. Guess we'll find out!

Muku

Best thing I saw in Arena today: Refia protecting Kefka. At first I was like WTF IS REFIA DOING. I am going to assume they had her on Golem and had Cover. LOL. She died like a little punk.

Best thing I saw in Arena today: Refia protecting Kefka. At first I was like WTF IS REFIA DOING. I am going to assume they had her on Golem and had Cover. LOL. She died like a little punk.
What actually happened was Kefka grabbing Refia and putting her in front of him

cw_sasuke

Seeing +600atk Chizirus showing up in my friendlist makes me smile.

The OG Queen is back.

EDarkness

So what's the deal with Winged Saint? Why is it good? Because it looks like a weak weapon that gives defense. I have WoL so I'm curious.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm gonna get one made, but I don't see what's so good about it. I have the hammer from one of the events that's actually quite good for WoL, so that's what he's using now.

So I know this is more superstition but have you guys experienced more luck for banners pulling at the beginning or end? I'd prefer to save going all ham until the end when we learn what's next in case of a players choice for the end of year. I could do dailies leading up to that. Man, if I knew Noctis was coming much sooner I could have been burning NRG knocking out the rest of the older missions for more lapis...

Menchi

Good luck everyone for tomorrows banner. My plans to save for Thunder God are most likely going out the window as Noctis is a cutie and that sprite animation rocks.

Sad to see 2-Headed Dragon has been super buffed. Guess i'll be waiting until Tilith & WoL get their 6* forms to do it. /sigh

robotuw

People are forgetting the best part of this update: we finally get Nichol!! /s

So we just don't have an event next week? No exploration or anything? Alone with our thoughts and a lack of Noctis?

Menchi

So we just don't have an event next week? No exploration or anything? Alone with our thoughts and a lack of Noctis?

Just Maze I think, unless that is just for the weekend. I'll appreciate the break though, as I need to get some story stuff finished and get DW finally finished

cw_sasuke

Well most of us will farm Maze to level up our units - so another farming event would be bad.

Best of luck on Pull Fever Tomorrow!

Exciting times!

Love having a good banner and seeing out crew get lucky

I cant imagine there wont be plenty of silver linings pulls and a bunch of people getting ever closer to scoring Key TMRs

Its going to be a great weekend to pull and run the maze

Iceman829

We have The Enchanted Maze. It was a bigger deal the first time it showed up because it dropped burst pots. Now people can get them from the arena. It's basically a housekeeping week for everyone now. Take care of those pesky things you couldn't do because of the other events

We have The Enchanted Maze. It was a bigger deal the first time it showed up because it dropped burst pots. Now people can get them from the arena. It's basically a housekeeping week for everyone now. Take care of those pesky things you couldn't do because of the other events

Lots of Cactus, Star Quartz and Burst pots

Excited to stock up and make some builds Ive been working on

Syntsui

It's still a big deal. The pull rate for burst pots might as well be as bad as a base 5* unit. The ones we can buy from the table of rewards are a bad joke, it would take years of gameplay to finish a single unit going by those.

Muku

What actually happened was Kefka grabbing Refia and putting her in front of him

LOL sad but probably true. It didn't pain me to see her go down though.

I will be pulling dailies and maybe a ticket or two, but my master plan of saving for Orlandu remains in tact!

Shouta

Hmm, if I'm reading the reddit thread on the GL Noctis right, his TMR is just the spells? Uh, that's worse than the JP Noctis TMR, lol

If that's the case, then the stats on JP Noctis' abilities might be different. New JP units also have some sick TMRs too.

Hmm, if I'm reading the reddit thread on the GL Noctis right, his TMR is just the spells? Uh, that's worse than the JP Noctis TMR, lol

If that's the case, then the stats on JP Noctis' abilities might be different. New JP units also have some sick TMRs too.

What's his TMR in the jp version?

Syntsui

Isn't the only difference that Japan gets +30% ATK and MAG on his TM? That wouldn't make him not even close to broken for them to nerf him here. I will take this as a sign that they will sell that infamous bundle.

Shouta

What's his TMR in the jp version?

Same but with 30% ATK/MAG

Isn't the only difference that Japan gets +30% ATK and MAG on his TM? That wouldn't make him not even close to broken for them to nerf him here. I will take this as a sign that they will sell that infamous bundle.

30% ATK/MAG is a huge difference in regards to TMR rewards. It makes it at minimum an S-Tier TMR if not SS-tier.

That's beside the point though. If they're changing the stats of the TMR for him, there's a good chance his overall abilities will be different for JP to reflect the state of the game.

Finally obtained Genji Glove. Death Scythe is 2.5% away from completion. First Seal of Destruction is at 84% and Power of Creation at 85% all done by Saturday/Sunday the latest then I should have a 750-800 atk monster on my squad. 2 Brave Suits, Infernal Amulet and a second Blade Mastery up next!

Every single attacker on my squad is using dual wield. Feels awesome!

Rixa

2- Headed Dragon is now "doable".

But...

It took my roided team over 60 minutes to clear it.

And...

You need to have Dualcast, preferably 2.

Refia
- Dualcast
- Camouflage
- 2x Guardian's Authority

Cecil had the 2nd DC

1. 80% Treshold, Golem boost was up, I didnt guard
1.png

2. 60% Treshold, Golem boost was up, I did guard
2.PNG

3. 40% Treshold, Golem boost was up, I did guard
3.PNG

4. 20% Treshold, Golem boost was up, I did guard (took pic after few spells)
4.PNG

5. Before last turn it did kill my Refia (was 3rd time Refia was killed during fight)
5.PNG

6. Spoils of war
6.PNG

- Friend Lightning had Sakurafubuki & Deathbringer ~750 ATK.
- Exviuswiki has upped 2-HD stats.

Items I had:
- Elixir, 4 used, all to Refia, dont cast Embolden, waste of MP.
- Turbo Ether, all 5 gone
- Ether, all 7 gone
- Phoenix Down I think I used 2 (to Refia)
- X-Potion all to Refia after her 2nd death when Cecil was oom and I had 2 Elixir left in reserve

If you don't have TM's & Roided team. Don't bother.

Same but with 30% ATK/MAG

30% ATK/MAG is a huge difference in regards to TMR rewards. It makes it at minimum an S-Tier TMR if not SS-tier.

That's beside the point though. If they're changing the stats of the TMR for him, there's a good chance his overall abilities will be different for JP to reflect the state of the game.

That would suck if they do that. This would also make me hesitant on making pulls if they decide to start doing that to future characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom