• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back from my first ever ban on any forum and a lot has happened in my FFBE existence.

Well, not really.

Playing since soft launch and have yet to snag a single 5* base. Did finally get a Zidane last week though and thankfully I saved all my trust moogles since the start so I instantly got my dual wield.

Outside of that, yeah... rates still suck.

Must have done like 20 pulls on the current banner and no Lightning or Hope, yet I have 2 Sachz and 4 Fangs. Also seem to be pulling Amarants like crazy lately.

Going to blow my saved up lapis on a 11-pull tomorrow. I don't expect anything of worth though.

tariniel

I guess I should just be happy I'm allowed to play at all... I sent them an email, and I can't wait to see their response. If this is what trials will be going forward, I'm not sure how much longer I can do this.

It's already frustrating going up against whale teams in the Arena, and now it looks like I will never clear another trial in this game because they have to beef everything up. This better be a bug, because I am seriously pissed right now. How are you supposed to be even semi-competitive when you cannot even get the gear to be so? I'm beginning to think my Roided Light won't even have a prayer in Hell at this trial, much less the damned plant one

I bet those assholes buffed that as well...

What makes it easier for me to stomach is that the trials aren't really time limited and we can always come back to this one in a few months and roflstomp it. It's when limited events have bosses that are crazy hard or not worth the time that I get pissed. Maxwell was my limit for BS to the point that after I cleared it once I didn't bother going back to get the unit or trust moogle. I hated it. I regret it now because I want the TM from maxwell but at the time I just couldn't be bothered to slog through that fight.

All I want them to change for this god forsaken time sink of a mobile app is the rate at which you gain TMs. It's absurd. They shouldn't be balancing these bosses and events around people having every TM from every character they pull. The only special TM (not from friend point units) I have is dual wield. And that's using all the trust moogles. And I'm a day one player. That's fucked up. If the shit they put out requires me to have multiple Excalibur's and blade masteries I'm just not going to play anymore.

CCIE

Banned
As I said, I'm just pissy about running into Whales in the Arena
It's utter bullshit when 4/5 of your team is dead before you even get a freaking turn. Here's the latest example

Gilgamesh, 3xLight, and Refia - Divider, 2xElectric Storm, and a Fire Storm. Yeah, that's fucking fair when I don't even get a damned TURN. To be fair, Cecil was still alive with about 200HP...

Razmos

Looks like the Christmas event is going to be a literal reskin of the Halloween event. And I'm perfectly okay with that if the currency drop rate is the same. That was a damn good event.

leehom

Not sure who would complain about it being easy besides people that have heavy stacked teams

On the first day of the trial, many here were saying it was too easy and antenora was a lot more difficult. If you're Gumi and hear that it's too easy from a lot of players, how to resolve this? Can't have the latest trial boss easier than the previous one.

Shouta

Trials being too hard is pretty annoying but at the same time, they need to be hard as they're a target most folks should be working towards in the long term. They're meant to be like the end game bosses in MMOs or other SP RPGs.

That said, it sounds like the 2H headed dragon was buffed too much.

leehom

As I said, I'm just pissy about running into Whales in the Arena
It's utter bullshit when 4/5 of your team is dead before you even get a freaking turn. Here's the latest example

Gilgamesh, 3xLight, and Refia - Divider, 2xElectric Storm, and a Fire Storm. Yeah, that's fucking fair when I don't even get a damned TURN. To be fair, Cecil was still alive with about 200HP...

I know the feels, that's why I look for people under level 60 rank to fight. I will rarely find whales in this range with 2-3 OP characters that put the smack down on me.

If you have WoL or a character with aoe dmg, I suggest equipping the golem staff on them and a poison/blind weapon on the other. I've had matches where my WoL would stone half their team, easy peasy win! I also drain Refia/healer first turn so the fight doesn't turn into a 10 turn battle.

robotuw

Just got the Dragon Killer materia! (For reference, it took 383,000 fp to get that many Skaha) Boy, I'm sure glad I waited until I got that before...doing...the trial... ;_;

CCIE

Banned
Shouta - I agree about Hard, but when it takes a heavy TM-ed team like Rixa has 60 minutes to clear it (barely), that is a little too much. I guess it's just preparation for Gilgamesh coming up, and you know they are going to beef him up as well...

Some bosses are just harder than others depending on what you have. Since I have ONE decent physical attacker, I have been putting off the 2H Dragon - sounds like that was a mistake. Because I only recently got DC on Refia, I haven't tried the plant boss either. I remember when people couldn't kill the stupid dinosaur for a crappy +60 bow - I STILL haven't put my new team through that horror, as it really is kind of pot luck who he randomly wipes.

Hard is one thing. Cheese is another entirely

Menchi

In regards to Arena, I'm at 91 win streak, but only have 50 minutes until reset... I'm not sure whether to just refill twice to get the 100 win streak done now, or just wait until next week and try again then...

I could also refill energy once and level which will give me a free refill, but I'll also lose a practically full bar of energy as I'm only 37 exp away after the runs I'd get with normal energy :/

500 Lapis and an extra trophy does cover the cost of refilling orbs twice, but I could get them for free next week >_<

Azuran

Banned
Oh boy, Noctis/Lightning will destroy everything if I manage to get him. It makes me happy to see our modern babies laughing in the faces of those nostalgia 2D characters.

Celegus

In regards to Arena, I'm at 91 win streak, but only have 50 minutes until reset... I'm not sure whether to just refill twice to get the 100 win streak done now, or just wait until next week and try again then...

I could also refill energy once and level which will give me a free refill, but I'll also lose a practically full bar of energy as I'm only 37 exp away after the runs I'd get with normal energy :/

500 Lapis and an extra trophy does cover the cost of refilling orbs twice, but I could get them for free next week >_<

Reset is overnight now, not at 7pm EST. So you still have some time. It coincides with the daily reset now, so like 2 or 3 AM EST.

Valentus

a party with 2 noctis = game over 99% of time in arena. EVEN IF THE OPPONENT STARTS WITH HIS BEST SKILLS.

That AoE turn stop skill is broken. Too too broken.

Alkez

Just how viable is an evasion build? Does it stack? If so, Lightning or Chizuru can get up to 60% evade with Sazh and Cyan's TMs. If that further stacks with Noctis's TM that's a totally absurd 85% evade rate.

I don't think how it works has been confirmed. They do stack but I'm not sure if it's additively or multiplicatively. I would assume the latter because then in theory you could go over 100% evasion chance.

CCIE

Banned
Great Valentus, I'll run into a party with three or more of him, and Gumi will buff everything even MORE to make up for whales that annihilate the challenges. I may need to take a week off or so if I don't draw Noctis.

If I don't, I'm afraid I will never clear any of these trials. I watched a video with a 750 ATK Elza, DC Refia, 7000HP Cecil, and some other six starts against the buffed 2H Dragon. They got annihilated in about ten turns...

Basically, I have no chance in Hell unless I start pulling some God units, and somehow magically have their TM's ready and waiting...

NomarTyme

There's a daily dungeon for them but there are 3 different dungeons that each drop different types in them. So you aren't guaranteed to get the types you want to drop. There's also 5 tiers of rarity and the Lv 4 and Lv5 materials are really rare. It's grindy but not hard.

That guy had both Agrias at +2 Awakening. In addition, he had enough firepower to deal enough damage to the body of Aigaion to overcome the healing beam it casts every turn. The Healing Beam is 500,000 HP, lol. That requires an absurd amount of attack, in fact. So that guy is probably loaded up on TMs.

My 720 attack Tidus and Orlandu with Fire weapons couldn't make a dent in the main body even with element chain. I'd have to go the long ass grindy route for this fight.

Yeah, she has Machine Killer and can give herself Earth element in addition to weakening the enemy's earth resistance. Fire, Earth, and Wind are the elements you can use I think but Fire and Earth are the primary ones.

Thanks for your input.

I'm guessing you beat the Robot? if so how long did it take you?

a party with 2 noctis = game over 99% of time in arena. EVEN IF THE OPPONENT STARTS WITH HIS BEST SKILLS.

That AoE turn stop skill is broken. Too too broken.
Maybe they can perma ban the ability.

Menchi

Reset is overnight now, not at 7pm EST. So you still have some time. It coincides with the daily reset now, so like 2 or 3 AM EST.

Oh that's awesome, it still says 23.59 so I assumed that'd be when it did it, so glad to know I'll be able to finish it! Thanks for the heads up

leehom

WoL with DW and golem staff = beast mode.

Petrified four characters on first round in arena. I know I'm not always going to be that lucky, but petrifying 2-3 on first turn will be good enough.

Great Valentus, I'll run into a party with three or more of him, and Gumi will buff everything even MORE to make up for whales that annihilate the challenges. I may need to take a week off or so if I don't draw Noctis.

If I don't, I'm afraid I will never clear any of these trials. I watched a video with a 750 ATK Elza, DC Refia, 7000HP Cecil, and some other six starts against the buffed 2H Dragon. They got annihilated in about ten turns...

Basically, I have no chance in Hell unless I start pulling some God units, and somehow magically have their TM's ready and waiting...

The only consolation is that, considering it's Gumi, they probably buffed it too much unintentionally...

I'm glad I refilled orbs a couple weeks ago to knock out the 100-win streak. I'm dreading the teams of Noctis, Vanille the Bringer of Death, and Greg with DW Golem Staff/Thorned Mace. I only shoot for top 90k, though. The arena, you know, actually isn't any fun ... and this is coming from someone who runs Lightning, Luneth, Greg, Refia, and Exdeath. I just want to get my 5 wins and stop.

I also (intentionally) don't run Cecil because screw Arena Cecils.

CCIE

Banned
Maybe I will have to start cheating as well... there seems to be no bans from it. You cannot tell me anyone got five fully geared Gilgamesh legitimately. There isn't enough time in the day to do it...

Many of those "top" teams have to have been cheating through injections.

Acerac

Banned
Maybe I will have to start cheating as well... there seems to be no bans from it. You cannot tell me anyone got five fully geared Gilgamesh legitimately. There isn't enough time in the day to do it...

Many of them are, I'm sure, but there is totally enough time to make these teams. You just need to pay through the nose to do it.

Menchi

I've wondered how they do it too. I don't mind as long as I can stick around top 30k. I always aim for the lowest ranked team now as even 1.00 points ends up with multiple 5* base teams usually with a Cecil soaking everything melee (Only have Kefka for magic and he is badly equipped)

Don't worry, all of GAF gonna get 5 Noctis each and dominant Arena from tomorrow... (Still waiting on a 5* base myself hah)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Shouta - I agree about Hard, but when it takes a heavy TM-ed team like Rixa has 60 minutes to clear it (barely), that is a little too much. I guess it's just preparation for Gilgamesh coming up, and you know they are going to beef him up as well...

Why? If it didn't take a heavily geared team to beat it right away... it would be a push off once again. 2nd, and he can correct me if I'm wrong, but Rixa's TMs are more dedicated to Mages, who this boss takes nothing from.

I'll say the samething I said when Maxwell came out, people complain without actually putting effort into it. They expect a trial to be beaten with minimal effort in the first week, without realizing they should take much more time. The only people beating them right away should be your whales.

2nd, this game leaves a pretty big misplacement of where you're at by allowing friend units. It's akin to an MMO, where you have a friend who raids the highest tier dungeon, in your party for mid tier one. Suddenly, it's much easier and the player believes it's them, when really Val's been carrying the majority of us for the past 2 or 3 months. Remove him and take a more normal unit and suddenly the trial becomes far more difficult and you'll have a more realistic expectation of where your current level is at.

3rd, It's been the same catch 22. People complain about why Noctis isn't going to be on par with the JPN version like with his Ring missing the 30% ATK, because it would offset the current balance in Global... then complain the trial is too hard, because they take that into account... then complain you need TMRs to do it, so they make them easier to get, then complain once they take that into account too.

Ideally, these trials shouldn't be massed clear till a bit before the next one arrives. I would have no problem giving it a few weeks of attempts, having to build up my team a bit more, wait for strats, while ones like Val and Bonk clear the way.

Alkez

I'll say the samething I said when Maxwell came out, people complain without actually putting effort into it. They expect a trial to be beaten with minimal effort in the first week, without realizing they should take much more time. The only people beating them right away should be your whales.

For the most part I agree with you, but summoning Diabolos against Maxwell may be one the most bs fights we've had so far. The complaints were warranted.

bonkeng

Moonblade done.

swQlMGd.png

Greg powered up

chrono01

Yeah Iam ok with free tix. It seems they gave it to everyone. Cause I didn't post any pictures of my account.

Well well. Daily was nice surprise :D

1-Capture.PNG

My 2nd Chorizo, both outside of her banner.
Rixa needs no Chizuru rate-up banner, no sirree! He pulls one from a standard banner, like a BOSS.

Congrats man.

Good Day

Yeah you are right - its always best to expect nothing and just be happy if it works out. But as said...you are due for some Gacha luck in this game and that Banner looks really sweet.
Congrats on that! :)

And thanks, I guess we'll see what luck has in-store for me tomorrow. I'm hopeful, but not especially optimistic.

Spent a little $ for one more 11-pull shot at Lightning. Rainbow crystal!
Vanille ;.;
;_;

What should I go for first? Dual-wield or Doublehand?
Definitely Dual Wield.

I'm glad maintenance finished on time. Meant I was able to set up my TM farming right before I went to watch Rogue One (which was meh). When I got back I read the notification that we can upgrade Chizuru today. So I did so and found a nice surprise.

P201odkl.png

Blade Mastery get! Perfect timing.
Congrats on the TM! I still need to finish it on my Chizuru actually. At least I have Dual Wield for her.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5iip5b/2headed_dragon_fight_buffed/

Meh - havent done that Trial yet - not a fan of them just stealth buffing already release content.
The hell? I was waiting until after the FFXIII to do this, and now this happens? Welp, guess I'm saving my Energy. I don't have TM's, nor a "roided out" team. I guess it's unbeatable for me.:(

Oh boy, Noctis/Lightning will destroy everything if I manage to get him. It makes me happy to see our modern babies laughing in the faces of those nostalgia 2D characters.
I can't wait to face 5x Noctis in the Arena a day after he's released. Should be fun.

CCIE

Banned
I'm sure there are. And I'm really happy for the folks on this website that have stacked teams. I'm sure they have a shot. It's just depressing when the Light enhancements I've been working so hard on for the last three weeks probably aren't even going to make much of a difference. I'll be proud of her at least.

It's kind of deflating to work so hard (flushing lapis all day long to speed up the process) - I literally cannot go any faster because I don't have a PC. Do it all by switch control and Andy. And even when I finish her sometime next week, with an ATK in the high 600's, plus DC Refia, I probably still won't have a decent shot at the dragon. Hopefully at least the plant will be beatable.

Should be able to crush most of the story content and events though. But the Arena is just almost depressing these days. Even against some of the mid-tier teams I run into whale groups that are depressing to contemplate. I think just staying in the top 30,000 will become a chore in the next month unless something changes soon with my account. I cannot even imagine how those without a single base 5* feel...

UrSuLeTzU

I'm really inclined to get Sasuke, might have to spend a few bucks if necessary. If his warp heals two times with dual wield, he will be the best character in the game.

I'll go all out on this one too. Blade Mastery is way too important and Sasuke ended up being ridiculous.

PvP will be broken because there is no way to prevent stop lol.

I swear to GOD my 2 ribbon characters never got stopped in the arena, ever so I dunno...
Sasuke, lol. I will go all out as well, 1 multi-pull, a daily and all my tickets for my best boy Noctis, LET'S GO!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
For the most part I agree with you, but summoning Diabolos against Maxwell may be one the most bs fights we've had so far. The complaints were warranted.

Not really. Remember.

1. We were getting that fight several months early and he is coming back.

2. You didn't need to do that to beat him. It was a completely optional side quest with a worthy enough reward if you choose, making the fight drastically harder.

The complaints were not warranted, it was literally another case of "Give me". And now they will be taking it account units with 30% Material when balancing bosses.

Alkez

Should be able to crush most of the story content and events though. But the Arena is just almost depressing these days. Even against some of the mid-tier teams I run into whale groups that are depressing to contemplate. I think just staying in the top 30,000 will become a chore in the next month unless something changes soon with my account. I cannot even imagine how those without a single base 5* feel...

Welcome to my world (no 5* base here, not that I've really tried to get one). I just fight anyone with a cod leader so I can raise them and have one less issue to deal with lol.

Menchi

Yeah, having no base 5* makes it annoyingly difficult in Arena. Having no Cecil or Refia doesn't help either. I have to reset the app a few times sometimes as I'm always seeing rank 70+ people with either Lightning or Elza as their leader, which just means I'll probably get wiped in a turn or two.

Next week or two will be interesting with Noctis in the mix heh

I cannot even imagine how those without a single base 5* feel...

Was just going to say, at least you have a lightning, still no base 5* here :). I definitely agree though, if things start becoming balanced around whale teams that will drive me away from the game. I have zero desire to even attempt the dragon now because I know I don't even have a chance.

Alkez

Not really. Remember.

1. We were getting that fight several months early and he is coming back.

2. You didn't need to do that to beat him. It was a completely optional side quest with a worthy enough reward if you choose, making the fight drastically harder.

The complaints were not warranted, it was literally another case of "Give me". And now they will be taking it account units with 30% Material when balancing bosses.

If you're just talking about beating her then sure I'm completely with you.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have to work to get the unit, I am not in that mindset in any way. What I didn't like was it was mostly rng. On my successful run I hadn't done anything differently from the 6 runs before it, I simply got lucky with esper drops and lb drops (for Rydia).

Imo fights and challenges should be more about playing well and building a suitable team. Luck will always play a part in this kind of game, but it shouldn't be the main factor in completing the encounter.

Shouta

Thanks for your input.

I'm guessing you beat the Robot? if so how long did it take you?

Maybe they can perma ban the ability.

Not yet. I have to do the long version of that fight but that still requires me to have a +2 Singing Ramza to get through unless I really want to put time in and do the fight meticulously. Even with that Ramza it's like a 2+ hour fight, lol. I have units that you can use to get around the fight but it just takes so much time.

It sucks but It's not the end of the world. Sure I can get unlucky if the computer decides to be an asshole or I run into a straight up whale team but for the most part I can deal with it with the exploits found with certain characters. Though it does become extra hard with the restrictions at times

Was just going to say, at least you have a lightning, still no base 5* here :). I definitely agree though, if things start becoming balanced around whale teams that will drive me away from the game. I have zero desire to even attempt the dragon now because I know I don't even have a chance.

I don't want things balanced for whale teams, even if I'm (kind of) part of that group. I think all content should be clearable. The Maxwell fight was the best example of this: beating the boss was less difficult than the additional requirements, which gave deserved bonuses. It wasn't perfectly balanced (although the Black Belt suggestion from Dr Rob made getting LB crystals/Summon Orbs vastly easier), but I appreciated the approach.

Something like the Arena, on the other hand, is downright frustrating for people. An entire mode that's necessary for getting Pots and the additional 40 Lapis is one giant groan-fest for a lot of non-whales -- I guess you could just beat up on low-ranked opponents.

It's really unavoidable, though: the guy or gal who ran a party captained by 4* Rain who pulls Noctis tomorrow is going to have their power level increased exponentially. But that feeds into what I don't like: I don't want to see content gated behind lucky pulls. I even question how, sometimes, the story beats in ELT events are different from the PRO version. Frankly, I love how Rain riffed on the absurdity of the FFXIII plot. Make harder versions of content have better bonuses, but let everyone see everything.

I forget the fight -- I think it was Vargas? -- that people were using 2* Sarah on? I like seeing that kind of ingenuity, and I like seeing non-traditional teams clear content. Much harder in a game where, in all situations, a 6* is always better, and Skill X is almost always better than Skill Y.

c-murph

Dual Wield #3 Get!
Dual Wield #4 Get!
Kaiser Knuckle Get!

Started running 5 Sazh to get his Dice. Gunna plot those on my two Lightnings for the Arena.

Whales

Banned
so how good is noctis gonna be? Should I try to get him instead of Orlandu? ive been pretty much noit following anything this past week, the finals week was rough as fuck

Yeah, having no base 5* makes it annoyingly difficult in Arena. Having no Cecil or Refia doesn't help either. I have to reset the app a few times sometimes as I'm always seeing rank 70+ people with either Lightning or Elza as their leader, which just means I'll probably get wiped in a turn or two.

Next week or two will be interesting with Noctis in the mix heh
Sees Rain as leader.......gets hit in the face with 4 Noctis......they go 1st turn..... can't wait.

CCIE

Banned
I really, really hope those without a base 5* can pull one soon. Tomorrow, or another upcoming banner. And I may not get Noctis. I still remember distinctly whaling hard for WoL when the game first came out, and simply not being able to attain him

On that note, I've still never pulled him. Even on my reroll account.

The only reason I have a base 5* is because I rerolled my account when Lightning came out. Now, I may not deserve another either, because I refuse to whale out like that until things improve. I'm sure things will be better tomorrow, because I should be able to pull at least one 4* base DPS, or even a 3* off-banner DPS that can help to fill that gap in my team. I have two dozen tickets to do so... Noctis? We'll see if the odds are with me tomorrow.

I'm just worried that all future trials are going to be HARDER than they were in Japan. Why? Noctis, of course. Never mind, many won't have him. That doesn't matter at all to GUMI who are balancing trials on fully-TM'ed teams. Sorry, but a 7500HP Cecil with 400+ defense should NOT be one-shot by anything at this stage of the game. Two-or-three? Sure.

But not one-shotted... there is a difference between cheap and hard. Here's to another night of doing nothing but tapping my phone... Hope that RNG is with all of GAF tomorrow

chrono01

so how good is noctis gonna be? Should I try to get him instead of Orlandu? ive been pretty much noit following anything this past week, the finals week was rough as fuck
He's looking to be very...very strong.

The thing is, Noctis' banner has a lot of great units on it. Chizuru/Mercedes/Charlotte, whereas with Orlandu it's really..just Orlandu. If you want Orlandu, and we all do, it's probably best to wait until he comes back a second time and try then, when he's alongside more desirable characters. My plan is to go all-out for Noctis (but save enough Lapis for continued daily pulls) and then start saving for when Orlandu returns (or we get Rikku's banner, alongside the return of Tidus).

I really, really hope those without a base 5* can pull one soon. Tomorrow, or another upcoming banner. And I may not get Noctis. I still remember distinctly whaling hard for WoL when the game first came out, and simply not being able to attain him

On that note, I've still never pulled him. Even on my reroll account.

The only reason I have a base 5* is because I rerolled my account when Lightning came out. Now, I may not deserve another either, because I refuse to whale out like that until things improve. I'm sure things will be better tomorrow, because I should be able to pull at least one 4* base DPS, or even a 3* off-banner DPS that can help to fill that gap in my team. I have two dozen tickets to do so... Noctis? We'll see if the odds are with me tomorrow.

I'm just worried that all future trials are going to be HARDER than they were in Japan. Why? Noctis, of course. Never mind, many won't have him. That doesn't matter at all to GUMI who are balancing trials on fully-TM'ed teams. Sorry, but a 7500HP Cecil with 400+ defense should NOT be one-shot by anything at this stage of the game. Two-or-three? Sure.

But not one-shotted... there is a difference between cheap and hard. Here's to another night of doing nothing but tapping my phone... Hope that RNG is with all of GAF tomorrow
I hope tomorrow is a good day for my fellow base-less 5* crowd. :(

Actually, I'd like to see everyone pull a Noctis, that would be the ideal outcome. But man, I just want a 5*. Noctis seems like he'd be perfect for that, covering so much utility. I know it's crazy talk, but I have:

Tilith
Garnet
Chizuru
Exdeath x2
Firion x2
Garland
Fencer
Juggler
Zidane
Cloud of Darkness x2
Ludmille x6
Charlotte x2
Snow x2
Warrior of Light
Cecil
Bartz

And many...many more characters, and I'm still considering re-rolling for Noctis. :/

Menchi

Dual Wield #3 Get!
Dual Wield #4 Get!
Kaiser Knuckle Get!

Started running 5 Sazh to get his Dice. Gunna plot those on my two Lightnings for the Arena.

Gratz! I'm 20% short of my first DW, but I will have a 2nd in the oven afterwards!

Sees Rain as leader.......gets hit in the face with 4 Noctis......they go 1st turn..... can't wait.

Yup! I'm glad I'm getting 100 streak out of the way tonight, trying to do it after tomorrow is going to be annoying

H3xum

I know I am late and slow to the replies, but, it is really ridiculous to buff dragon. Playing to the whales. I am buy no stretch of the imagination weak as a F2P, but boy, are they jumping the shark. Sad stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom