• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfstruck

I'm actually really curious what everyone's rainbow crystal pull rate has been. I've only pulled two rainbows the entire course of the game. It's a stupid low chance. I'd be so upset if I rainbow pulled and it wasn't actually a 5 star base unit.
My rainbow drops,

1 - Lightning
1 - Luneth

Lightning
Noctis
ExDeath
CoD
Chizuru.

I've pulled 5 rainbows as far as I'm aware:

Pre-Lightning Era:

Chizuru
Golbez
Warrior of Light

Post-Lightning Era:

Elza
Lightning

I can't complain much. Even my rainbow pulls were decent before base 5* came along.

I dont remember all my rainbows

I know for sure

Ramza, Elza, Gilagx2, Luneth, Miyuki and Chizuru

Not sure what other troll rainbows i had

Completely F2P here.

Total Login Days: 210
Total Units Obtained: 3189
Total Units Fused: 787
Total Rainbows: 3 (Golbez, Duane, Vanille)

Total Battle Arena Battles: 350
Total Wins: 341
Total Losses: 9 (6 of which were from crashes...)
Longest Streak: 69

Total Units Obtained is inflated highly by drops and FP pulls (I've done at least 2,550 FP pulls).

So uh those of you that tend to get lucky with pulls, do you notice a trend of it being better to pull in mornings versus at night? or vice versa?

Azuran

Banned
I dont remember all my rainbows

I know for sure

Ramza, Elza, Gilagx2, Luneth, Miyuki and Chizuru

Not sure what other troll rainbows i had

The only reason I remember is because I take screenshots of the actual rainbow along with the unit every time I get one. I need to commemorate the moment every time considering how rare it is.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So uh those of you that tend to get lucky with pulls, do you notice a trend of it being better to pull in mornings versus at night? or vice versa?

while i want to know the same we all have to know there's no gacha mechanism to reward people who pull immediately on a banner vs. people who wait a few hours.

that would be despicable!

My ID is 718,702,767

Any gaffers have a free slot? I deleted a few inactives and have slots open. I don't have a OP character, only a 500 dmg Elza. Might be able to get up to 700 in a month or two once I farm some TM's for her.

Yall are full.

I booted more non-GAFers. Send me an add, folks! 176 560 599

Sharing a meek 409 CoD w/ Dragon Killer and Thorned Mace + Golem Staff (I hate not having separate equips for general and Arena).

Zafir

while i want to know the same we all have to know there's no gacha mechanism to reward people who pull immediately on a banner vs. people who wait a few hours.

I've pulled at various hours and various lengths of time after the banner opened. Catastrophically bad luck regardless.

Whales

Banned

tbh I kinda feel like my luck is shit when I pull straight from waking up vs pulling later

all of this complaining aside let it be known i'll take my arena team toe to toe with any of you fuckers
I've done relatively well in Arena w/ my team 341-9 w/ most losses being from game crashes):
CoD w/ Thorned Mace + Golem Staff - Darkness
ExDeath - DC Meteor
Kefka - Meteor (TM'd)
Cecil - Curaja / Stona
Refia w/ DC - Curaja x2 / Full Life for CoDs / Ensuna / Stona

leehom

Would be nice if a rainbow was actually 1% for everyone.
There should be a rainbow counter where if we don't get one in 99 pulls we'll automatically get one.

While I doubt it really matters I have never pulled a rainbow early in the morning. Typically around noon-1pm my time is when my magic happens.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I've done relatively well in Arena w/ my team 341-9 w/ most losses being from game crashes):
CoD w/ Thorned Mace + Golem Staff - Darkness
ExDeath - DC Meteor
Kefka - Meteor (TM'd)
Cecil - Curaja / Stona
Refia w/ DC - Curaja x2 / Full Life for CoDs / Ensuna / Stona

COD
EXDEATH
EXDEATH
REFIA
CECIL

Seriously. I need to TM my face off and then just have fun with NRG refills.

Rixa

You know that itch? I just had it and thought I do one 10+1 cause I would like to get that 2nd Formula One. Its ok if I get 3rd Chiz. Everything else is huge plus.

Question is: HOW HUGE PLUS IT NEEDS TO BE?

1-Sieppaa.PNG

My best 10+1 in 7 months time.

Whales

Banned
You know that itch? I just had it and thought I do one 10+1 cause I would like to get that 2nd Formula One. Its ok if I get 3rd Chiz. Everything else is huge plus.

1-Sieppaa.PNG

congrats dude!

Zafir

1-Sieppaa.PNG

Really nice pull! Gratz

BRB while I go cry in the corner

Zalasta

Would be nice if a rainbow was actually 1% for everyone.
There should be a rainbow counter where if we don't get one in 99 pulls we'll automatically get one.

It would be nice if your chance increases the longer you go without one. Resets when you do!

Umibozu

Wasted 20 ticket pulls and a daily pull.
The only things of note that I got were a Mercedes, Wol, and a garland. Still f2p btw.

Valentus

1-Sieppaa.PNG

LOL FIRST DUANE

Congratz friend, im so happy for you :D

Menchi

1-Sieppaa.PNG

Gratz! Another Noctis in the thread, this gives me hope for us unlucky ones yet

chrono01

1-Sieppaa.PNG

Congrats man! Glad to see someone else here get Noctis. :)

For me, every day that goes by without a 5* gets more and more depressing. I'll stick with the game another few months, but if the trials continue to get harder (and I don't manage a 5* base) I might be forced to quit the game. We'll see how it goes, I haven't given up yet. Still, playing since launch and being without a 5* base is getting to be pretty frustrating.

Remain positive.
Remain positive!

That's what I keep telling myself.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
what if ... and i know this is kinda crazy ... what if i don't really have to level up units other than current or future 6*s? Do I really need more than one maxed Cecil, more than 2 maxed ExDeaths? Do I need another maxed Refia?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

(i do like farming the maze for the awaken mats, though)

just sayin.

I know my question was kind of silly since it's RNG but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some weird situation where the update just going live on the server yielded better results ha

Chrono, I'm in the same boat. The trials are getting rough without a 5* so it's to the point where I NEED one of these top units, not just want. The only reason I didn't quit the game already with my luck besides the nice community here is that I can still do the story content no problem and most event content. Still, trials yield some of the best equipment so it's a loss to not complete those. Saving grace that most last forever but if you never get good units capable of handling them...

Pejo

1-Sieppaa.PNG

Grats Rixa! Totally jealous right now.

I'll be honest with you GAF, I broke down and spent a good few hundred bucks on this banner, no Noct. I feel like a damn fool right now. The feeling of "ok but that next pull will definitely have a rainbow" is really strong and really evil. I've taken a step back for sure, but damn if it doesn't sting.

Going to not even look at the summon banner for the rest of this one, I think I've done enough to keep this game afloat for a while.

I'll probably take a day or two from the thread because these lucky pulls just pour so much salt onto the wound after over 200 total pulls with only one Rainbow (dupe Luneth). I'm genuinely happy for those of you that got him, but I just can't keep getting goaded into repeat pulling anymore.

EDarkness

1-Sieppaa.PNG

Congrats! You guys have some of the most awesome luck.

Congrats to all those pulling Noctis! I look forward to seeing a bunch of him in my FL and it gives me a shred of hope that he'll drop for me tonight.

leehom

Feels bad, made a new account to quench my thirst for pulls and got a rainbow on the third ticket.....5* Freya....

Going to try a few more times and see if I can pull Noctis.

Iceman829

I'm back from the gym. I'm not doing anymore pulls. I tossed 60 of them at this banner. I have TM units for years on end that I'll never get around to unlocking. I have no desire to play around with trying to get FRep working tonight so I'll try to beat the renerfed 2hd dragon. Other than that there's not much to do other than level up Chizuru and Exdeath in the maze. Someone let me know when I should waste the rest of my tickets and lapis at another unicorn banner. I hate Charlotte.

150 login days
2677 units

1 rainbow - DKC - he's basically worthless without all his TM gear since every move requires 2 dedicated mages to keep his dumbass alive

I'll be honest with you GAF, I broke down and spent a good few hundred bucks on this banner, no Noct. I feel like a damn fool right now. The feeling of "ok but that next pull will definitely have a rainbow" is really strong and really evil. I've taken a step back for sure, but damn if it doesn't sting.

Going to not even look at the summon banner for the rest of this one, I think I've done enough to keep this game afloat for a while.

I'll probably take a day or two from the thread because these lucky pulls just pour so much salt onto the wound after over 200 total pulls with only one Rainbow (dupe Luneth). I'm genuinely happy for those of you that got him, but I just can't keep getting goaded into repeat pulling anymore.

I've been there and I've failed and been successfully. I know those feelings man. That was me at 4 am today.

Let's be careful to not encourage people who just spent hundreds of dollars that their luck can turn. RNG gonna RNG.

Taking a break from this thread to visit the theatre on a date tonight, which cost half a Noctis.

Login days: 214
Units pulled: 2439

3 Rainbows*: WoL, Feris (troll), Delita

*Technically it would be 4 since first rainbow was Miyuki but it was during beta reroll so I don't have her

Anyways, made some space for up to 4 more people to add if anyone is interested that doesn't have me. Player id: 424,359, 299. Let me know here if you do so I know it's a fellow gaffer and not a random if you don't have gaf in name or message

Whales

Banned

I feel you dude. Good on you for being strong and being able to actually stop. In my case I juste got mad and started ragepulling and I kinda regret it, so you've def made the good choice.

Take some time off

Mipcgamer

170 Login days

3473 Units obtained (many free units I'm sure)

3 or 4 rainbows (I remember a Chizurizo, a Firion and Lightning last week).

EDIT: And Delita!!! Didn't even level him up and forgot about him

Still F2P

bryt

Total Login Days: 125
Units obtained: 1890
2 rainbows. A Duane and a Luneth.

Only money I've spent is $1.29 for 60 energy early on from my Google Opinion Rewards balance.

chrono01

i did it makoto

idk if i should keep rerolling cause jayhawk's luneth seemed super cool
Congrats man! d(^_^)v

Nah, definitely keep. Luneth is great, don't get me wrong, but Noctis offers so much utility. Once you give him Dual Wield, he'll become an even bigger powerhouse too.

Ken

Rerolling in the JP version is more fun since you get enough for a 11 pulls right away.

o i only started playing the game last week so im still looking for a real account

this is what i was playing with

Congrats man! d(^_^)v

Nah, definitely keep. Luneth is great, don't get me wrong, but Noctis offers so much utility. Once you give him Dual Wield, he'll become an even bigger powerhouse too.

!!

Xion86

Wow, well that was a crazy catch up on pages since yesterday....

Too busy at work to be able to check GAF and post, but didn't get Noctis on daily pull, forgot who I got, I think I'll use a few tickets nothing more.

It's been crazy seeing how hard people have been pulling for Noctis!! I mean, I'm really enjoying FFXV and I'd really like Noctis for his Arena skills, sweet animations and generally being a relevant character due to XV, but I'm not going all out. Will be be replacing anyone in my current team? No. Will I need him to progress further with something? No. Will I eventually get him with Daily pulls or tickets as the game goes on? There is a chance to, I mean I got Lightning, Warrior of Light, Chiz all on random daily pulls. So I'll see how it goes, but I've been very lucky with my team and will stick with them for a long time with no 11 pulls for quite a while!

-Congratulations to everyone lucky enough to have pulled the Prince though!! :D

-I've added a few of some newer members too by the way.

-Still trying to finish the story then will do a lot of the Maze for a Burst Pots.

-Oh and CCIE it's sad to see you wanting to take a break :( :(.

And...
Total Login Days: 168
Total Concecutive Login Days: 158
(But it doesn't show Rainbows anywhere does it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom