• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ...

Hey,I actually just got into his stream and the next pull he did git him noctis :p. Still, so much lapis... I feel bad for him

Yeah took him 55 11-pulls and some extra single draws for the 5 rainbow crystals. As for me...
CYw0h1u.png

not gonna say how many pulls this took me

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You know that itch? I just had it and thought I do one 10+1 cause I would like to get that 2nd Formula One. Its ok if I get 3rd Chiz. Everything else is huge plus.

Question is: HOW HUGE PLUS IT NEEDS TO BE?

1-Sieppaa.PNG

My best 10+1 in 7 months time.

Wow - what a lovely 10+1 pull - congrats :eek:

I'll always love Charlotte, she was the first game changer unit I got, I was finally able to beat brachiosaur and the hard bosses in colosseum thanks to her.

I don't think any unit has ever had as big an effect on my team like Charlotte did, makes sense since she was the first real tank i used.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: 3* Vaan (first)

Wow, cool! For the first few months I really wished I'd pull this guy. Never happened. Now, I don't really need him... but someday when he gets a 6* maybe I'll be glad to have him finally!

In any case, as a FFXII fan, it's awesome to have him.

Daily was a bedile :(
Anyone notice that the daily quest for the gears is still up yet the event is over? If we can't do it then I guess we can't get the 50 lapis for doing all quests

EDIT: Or maybe not. Seems you only need to do 5 of the daily quests while there is still 6 up

Iceman829

Daily was a bedile :(
Anyone notice that the daily quest for the gears is still up yet the event is over? If we can't do it then I guess we can't get the 50 lapis for doing all quests

You can get the 50 by completing the other 5 quests. The gears is #6. The nice part about the gears quest was it covered up needing to run colosseum since it was an additional daily

linkent

Which of the following Physical units do you guys think I should focus on?
4* Firion (which should get 6* soon)
4* Chizuru (No sakurafubuki/BM but should probable start farming both TM soon)
5* Bartz
4* Mercedes

Currently using DKC with Dual Wield+Excalibur+Barrage.

Team = DKC,Cecil,Exdeath,Refia, Ramza/CoD

or should I stay with DKC and make another 6* Exdeath?

TM to farm.
Sakurafubuki, Blade Mastery, Bracer, Black Cowl, Power of Creation.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
2 pull today:

Daily pull: Gaffgarion. I have him already but dupe is still great.

1 ticket pull: Rainbow immediately,,,,, and then....

Broken link, the rarest of summons

Shouta: I actually believe they will buff him to JPN down the line. He'll return in a banner(FFXV) and it wouldn't make sense to have his current form in a banner that will happen 7 months from now, next to 4* units that are more powerful

tuffymon

I'm actually really curious what everyone's rainbow crystal pull rate has been. I've only pulled two rainbows the entire course of the game. It's a stupid low chance. I'd be so upset if I rainbow pulled and it wasn't actually a 5 star base unit.
My rainbow drops,

1 - Lightning
1 - Luneth

171 days

2 rainbow
1 - Lightning (First banner)
1 - Gilgamesh (Noctis banner)

desverger

Pulled through all my tickets and finally got one Mercedes after, like 33 pulls.

It's cool, I kinda realized the game is in a quiet period (for me) at the moment since I'm done with all the content and the only thing that excites us are new and shiny units (that we don't really yet need tbh). The only time I got lucky was when I grabbed Luneth.

My plan going forward is to finish all the story missions for lapis, level my units that'll eventually get a 6* upgrade (Garland, Vaan, Mercedes etc.). I'm a little burnt out by TM farming and since I have the big ones out of the way, I don't plan to do any more soon - not at least Garland gets his 6* and I'll want to stack Doublehand on him.

Ultimately my dream team going forward will most likely be WoL, Luneth, Chizzy, Refia and depending if I need more damage or support, one of the following: CoD, Mercedes, Garland.

Razmos

The amount of off-banner 5* I got from my Noctis pulls and the knowledge that if they had introduced the 5* crystal changes I would have gotten Noctis.

Sigh.

cw_sasuke

I missed the Maze...put in some work on my 4* Ex-Death

Still a lot to do, but progress is progress....
Hey I recognize you!

Hah - are you joining the Exvius Family ? Def. a good time to roll for a account with this Banner. Even better if we get some more free Tickets through the Holidays.

Shoot for Noctis & Chizuru if possible.

I missed the Maze...put in some work on my 4* Ex-Death

Still a lot to do, but progress is progress....

Hah - are you joining the Exvius Family ? Def. a good time to roll for a account with this Banner. Even better if we get some more free Tickets through the Holidays.

Shoot for Noctis & Chizuru if possible.

Yeah. I got all my friends into pad and they have all been plying this for awhile and decided to try it. have been rolling for almost twelve hours now.

cw_sasuke

Yeah. I got all my friends into pad and they have all been plying this for awhile and decided to try it. have been rolling for almost twelve hours now.

Nice - Exvius is really cool. So i wish you best luck on the rerolls and send me a invite or your ID once you are done.

And dont settle for anything without a Top Tier unit...but you likely already know that xD

leehom

Well, used all my tickets (nine) and got five Charlottes....only decent character out of the nine was hope. Too bad I didn't buy his exclusive eq during the event. Kinda useless, bleh.

Rixa

Grats to everyone with their pulls. @Desvereger glad that you grabbed F1. You have a very Good plan.

Question: Iam on mobile so can't check. Whats preffered weapon for Noctis?

H3xum

freed up some slots. Anyone wanna be my friend?

340 155 644

Meee

Feels good to share a semi respectable unit finally. My Chiz is at 623attk. I've never pulled a zidane or genji, so she's double handing and blade mastering. One day I'll get a 5* base but for now I feel not worthless for a change

Daily was a gold..... no wait!!! Turned to rainbow!!!! Holy shit!

Ingus??????

Are you kidding me????

This is exactly why I would never do that New Years deal that everyone says that JP got that gave you 3 guaranteed rainbows for 10k lapis.

Malakhov

Banned
Daily was a gold..... no wait!!! Turned to rainbow!!!! Holy shit!

Ingus??????

Are you kidding me????

This is exactly why I would never do that New Years deal that everyone says that JP got that gave you 3 guaranteed rainbows for 10k lapis.
But you will rarely get 3 rainbows in two 10+1 pulls. You just don't get other units, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom