• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I just got 3 sacred crystals from one yellow drop point in the maze. Between this and hanging edge I have nearly 40 SC with no one to awaken.

Kouriozan

30 days...

OrDqO7vl.jpg

Press F to pay respect.

LucaMac

Accepted. Along with 2 others.

Still have room for more GAF.

340 155 644

Didn't realise I didn't have you either. Full now again though. Whenever you've a free slot 792,607,426

I've done a clear out of non actives. Anyone else who wants to add do. I'll have DW on my Delita by the end of the week.

bonkeng

If you get another spot I have some spots open 713 130 495

Anyone else can add me as well. Just don't except anything other than Charlotte hate and a daily gift.

Didn't realise I didn't have you either. Full now again though. Whenever you've a free slot 792,607,426

I've done a clear out of non actives. Anyone else who wants to add do. I'll have DW on my Delita by the end of the week.

Added you both.

Razmos

My last try at getting Noctis today through pulls other than daily:
3* crystal to 4* to 5*!!!

It's Bartz. Fuck you too game

Iceman829

I was going to head to the gym, but it snowed overnight. I'll go later once the plows come around

Thanks for the adds guys. I can't promise a strong unit anytime soon, but I picked up about 4000 units with useful TMs failing to get Noctis

wilstreak

in term of usability, between Cecil and WoL (6 star), which one is more useful to complete a team of 3 DPS, and 1 healer?

None of my current DPS (DKC, Lightning, Exdeath/Chizuru) has debuff ability at all, but Cecil covering ability sometimes save my team from total doom.

I ask because i don't want to waste shield and tough pot for Cecil when he is not used anymore when WoL 6* came.

Muku

Last banner should have been called the Banner of Fang.
This banner should be called the Banner of Charlotte.

However, this morning, I'm am quite pleased with my pull. Not even on his banner could I pull him. I'm not really stoked about the potion quaffing asshat myself... but his Trust... yes. Yep, I'm talking about Bartz. Finally got my first one this morning.

Zalasta

Crappy pull streak continues, today's daily is Maria. I really don't think I get anything good when I summon early in the day >.>

bonkeng

I was going to head to the gym, but it snowed overnight. I'll go later once the plows come around

Thanks for the adds guys. I can't promise a strong unit anytime soon, but I picked up about 4000 units with useful TMs failing to get Noctis

Don't worry about not having a strong unit to share. Here in ExviusGAF, we never discriminate lol.

in term of usability, between Cecil and WoL (6 star), which one is more useful to complete a team of 3 DPS, and 1 healer?

None of my current DPS (DKC, Lightning, Exdeath/Chizuru) has debuff ability at all, but Cecil covering ability sometimes save my team from total doom.

I ask because i don't want to waste shield and tough pot for Cecil when he is not used anymore when WoL 6* came.

Depends on your healer.

If you're using Refia with DC, WoL is better because of his breaks.

But if your healer is not too good, Cecil might be more helpful as a back up healer.

Regarding pots, I'd use it on Cecil now, since WoL is still a few months away. By then, you'll have enough pots for him again.

wilstreak

Don't worry about not having a strong unit to share. Here in ExviusGAF, we never discriminate lol.

Depends on your healer.

If you're using Refia with DC, WoL is better because of his breaks.

But if your healer is not too good, Cecil might be more helpful as a back up healer.

Regarding pots, I'd use it on Cecil now, since WoL is still a few months away. By then, you'll have enough pots for him again.

I'd indeed have Refia and DC TMR is at 75%.

Lol, somehow i am under the assumption that WoL 6* is coming next month.

Menchi

Gratz to the lucky people with Noctis today! I believe I've seen a couple with two now too

My daily pull was my 3rd Zidane, so I'm not too upset!

Zhadgon

So after 31 pulls yesterday, this is what I got:

Mercedes (new)
Agrias (new)
Snow (new)
Hope (second)
Exdeath 4* (third)
Zidane 4* (third)
WoL (third)
Cecil (third)
Terra (third)
Amarant (third)
Kefka (fourth)

Rest garbage and a lot of Charlottes.

Data:
Total login days: 170
Total consecutive login days: 163
Unites obtained: 3174
No. of Rainbows: 2 (DKC, Lightning)

Still missing on my list: Kuja, Firion, Medius, Xiao, Leo, Celes, Garnet, Freya, Rosa, Ingus, Delita, Ramza, Luneth, Gilgamesh, Noctis and a bunch of event units.

So my team right now is Refia, Lightning, CoD, Cecil and Vaan.

I am trying to replace Vaan, the question is for whom?

Potential six right now: DKC, Chizuru, Snow, Mercedes, Exdeath, Bartz and White Witch Fina.

Edited: My id. is 122, 944, 657 if anyone wants to add me.

.n_n.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Seriously though can anyone here imagine missing the last week of content / TM farming / leveling / equipment getting ... much less 30 days?

Valentus

So after 31 pulls yesterday, this is what I got:

Mercedes (new)
Agrias (new)
Snow (new)
Hope (second)
Exdeath 4* (third)
Zidane 4* (third)
WoL (third)
Cecil (third)
Terra (third)
Amarant (third)
Kefka (fourth)

Rest garbage and a lot of Charlottes.

Data:
Total login days: 170
Total consecutive login days: 163
Unites obtained: 3174
No. of Rainbows: 2 (DKC, Lightning)

Still missing on my list: Kuja, Firion, Medius, Xiao, Leo, Celes, Garnet, Freya, Rosa, Ingus, Delita, Ramza, Luneth, Gilgamesh, Noctis and a bunch of event units.

So my team right now is Refia, Lightning, CoD, Cecil and Vaan.

I am trying to replace Vaan, the question is for whom?

Potential six right now: DKC, Chizuru, Snow, Mercedes, Exdeath, Bartz and White Witch Fina.

Edited: My id. is 122, 944, 657 if anyone wants to add me.

.n_n.

Depends of the situation, but the best full breaker in a couple of weeks will be Rain, so wait for him because his 6star is amazing for support.

eggydoo

I really wish they buffed the main characters more. At least give them some bonus for being used, double drops or something.

My Rain is still 3 star, lvl1 :p

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Kinda introspective this morning.

what if the entire meta game is Gumi trying to distract you from getting your TMs as long as possible? Sometimes I look up, whether farming gears or cactuars or whatever and wonder whether I'm being duped.

Syrus

Banned

what if the entire meta game is Gumi trying to distract you from getting your TMs as long as possible? Sometimes I look up, whether farming gears or cactuars or whatever and wonder whether I'm being duped.

I been debating TM OR Maze but damn I need to level 4 guys to 100. Doublehand is at 96.8 tho

Zhadgon

Depends of the situation, but the best full breaker in a couple of weeks will be Rain, so wait for him because his 6star is amazing for support.
Yeah I was thinking on that, for now I will level a Exdeath and WoL (for the potential 6), maybe Bartz too.

.n_n.

Whales

Banned

well if thats what they realled wanted they could ban macro users and 95% of the people here would not have any TMs... I know I wouldn't grind that crap manually

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I been debating TM OR Maze but damn I need to level 4 guys to 100. Doublehand is at 96.8 tho

This is the trap, and the one I'm in atm. I need to level Chiz, knowing the next event (Christmas) may not sell gigantaurs (now that I think about it...?) so I focus on that at the expense of dualwield (86%) and dualcast (61%) and Rising Sun (75%).

The big question is always: when is the next time I'll have a chance to do this same thing and at what cost? If the question is leveling units while collecting awakening mats, that sounds like something that happens every other week and I'm wasting my time (NRG).

Think TM farming is my path for now.

Valentus

I guess I'll run the 2hd dragon today. Any special tips or is it basically Buff, Auto attack, cure as needed?

I dont know if the dragon came back to normal (in reddit they say that its true), but if that is the case:

- dont use attacking skills. The dragon will do an AoE that reduce -100% ATK/DEF of your party.

- dont use magic attacks or green magic at all on the dragon. He will be mad and fuck you hard.

- Only use normal attacks and buff party and healing.

- At 80% 60% 40% and 20% he will cast "charge" and do nothing. Next turn he will do a strong AoE that will blind and silence your entire party. You need CoD's comeback skill to cure all your party. So cloud of darkness is a must.

- When the dragon cast "charge", you can attack him with skill this turn, because next turn the only thing he do is the blind/silence AoE

eggydoo

Seems like chizuru pulls are less common than noctis based on what people are posting so far.
Was hoping to get multiple copies to make TM farming easier.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Seems like chizuru pulls are less common than noctis based on what people are posting so far.

Just gonna guess this is where anecdotes fail. No way is a 4* base rarer than a 5* base. Not a chance.

Azuran

Banned

That's because people don't post when they get Chizuru. It's not like she's a cool new toy to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom