• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

I dont know if the dragon came back to normal (in reddit they say that its true), but if that is the case:

- dont use attacking skills. The dragon will do an AoE that reduce -100% ATK/DEF of your party.

- dont use magic attacks or green magic at all on the dragon. He will be mad and fuck you hard.

- Only use normal attacks and buff party and healing.

- At 80% 60% 40% and 20% he will cast "charge" and do nothing. Next turn he will do a strong AoE that will blind and silence your entire party. You need CoD's comeback skill to cure all your party. So cloud of darkness is a must.

- When the dragon cast "charge", you can attack him with skill this turn, because next turn the only thing he do is the blind/silence AoE

Thanks. The fight didn't seem too bad. I ran low on mp near the end, but I got the helmet and tossed it on Cecil. I used CoD, DKC, Cecil, Snow and Refia

Chizuru dinged 100, so back to leveling Exdeath. After that I have some units to pick from. Should I focus on Bartz, Firion, Garland, Vaan, Maxwell or Mercedes?

Valentus

Thanks. The fight didn't seem too bad. I ran low on mp near the end, but I got the helmet and tossed it on Cecil. I used CoD, DKC, Cecil, Snow and Refia

Chizuru dinged 100, so back to leveling Exdeath. After that I have some units to pick from. Should I focus on Bartz, Firion, Garland, Vaan, Maxwell or Mercedes?

If you plan to get the Viking Axe (mercedes TM) then level her. She is very powerfull with her axe equipped.

If not then go full Bartz

Valentus

Has anyone (Valentus / Blazed?) really looked at the beast that Mercedes could be?

What's her best possible build?

Nobody reads me here... i did a mercedes build days ago D:

without viking axe, mercedes is not very good actually.

BUT, with her axe...

Doublehanded:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Viking Axe +125ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 2: Doublehand +50% Equipment ATK
Ability 3: ATK +20% +20% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +20% +20% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 802 DEF: 246 MAG: 163 SPR: 237

Dual Weild:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Left Hand: Viking Axe +125ATK
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 821 DEF: 246 MAG: 163 SPR: 237

And, if you happen to have a brave suit

Dual wield ATK goes up to 847
Doublehanded ATK goes up to 828

Iceman829

If you plan to get the Viking Axe (mercedes TM) then level her. She is very powerfull with her axe equipped.

I have 2 Mercedes so if I can get this macro thing working I could get dual axes for her. I'll see how this program works.

I could do this with what I have in my inventory:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Total Stats: HP: 4761 MP: 233 ATK: 761 DEF: 252 MAG: 234 SPR: 243

edit. only had 1* ifrit on the first one

EDarkness

So Bartz is pretty good at 6*? I have been leveling him slowly for a couple of weeks, but I didn't know how good he was so it hasn't been a priority.

Blazed

Nobody reads me here... i did a mercedes build days ago D:

without viking axe, mercedes is not very good actually.

BUT, with her axe...

Doublehanded:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Ability 2: Doublehand +50% Equipment ATK
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 802 DEF: 246 MAG: 163 SPR: 237

Dual Weild:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Ability 2: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Total Stats: HP: 5940 MP: 233 ATK: 821 DEF: 246 MAG: 163 SPR: 237

And, if you happen to have a brave suit

Dual wield ATK goes up to 847
Doublehanded ATK goes up to 828

Has anyone (Valentus / Blazed?) really looked at the beast that Mercedes could be?

What's her best possible build?

I honestly had no idea mercedes could become such a beast, I thought she's obsolete except for her TM as well as maybe supporting tidus in the future.

That is some nice stats for a base 4 to reach, she's very viable for people who had 5 star base DPSES elude them. You would still have to invest quite some time with TM farming, but the payoff would be worth it in my opinion if you never pulled a 5 star base.

Speaking of which, if any of you guys aren't on my list , tell me and i'll try to clear a space for you. I have a good noctis that will hopefully be of use to you in the future. I don't care if you have a level 1 rain as your leader, exviusgaf always have each others back <3. Just give me a heads up and make sure to put GAF in your PM.

Valentus

I have 2 Mercedes so if I can get this macro thing working I could get dual axes for her. I'll see how this program works.

I could do this with what I have in my inventory:

Mercedes 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Total Stats: HP: 4761 MP: 233 ATK: 761 DEF: 252 MAG: 234 SPR: 243

edit. only had 1* ifrit on the first one

Very solid unit. Looks good.

So Bartz is pretty good at 6*? I have been leveling him slowly for a couple of weeks, but I didn't know how good he was so it hasn't been a priority.

take in consideration that every 6star (except the horrible traffic cone) will be good with pots. Bartz can get a good atk and his skills arent bad.

EDarkness

I honestly had no idea mercedes could become such a beast, I thought she's obsolete except for her TM as well as maybe supporting tidus in the future.

That is some nice stats for a base 4 to reach, she's very viable for people who had 5 star base DPSES elude them. You would still have to invest quite some time with TM farming, but the payoff would be worth it in my opinion if you never pulled a 5 star base.

Speaking of which, if any of you guys aren't on my list , tell me and i'll try to clear a space for you. I have a good noctis that will hopefully be of use to you in the future. I don't care if you have a level 1 rain as your leader, exviusgaf always have each others back <3. Just give me a heads up and make sure to put GAF in your PM.

I was under the impression that Mercedes was a pretty good damage dealer, but I guess she's only good if you have her TM. That's a bummer since I was pulling hard for her.

I don't have you on my list Blazed. I'll have to look up my friend code in a few minutes.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Thanks Valentus. Looks like Mercedes absolutely can go beastmode. Reddit was suggesting that even with a potentially super high attack like you've shown that [something about defense ignore that i don't quite get] [something about not as good as XYZ units].

Still, though.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm right, you know it

you usually are, and there is the thing about potential burst pots, but there's also the thing about the fact that i'll always, always be able to level units. All that said if I'm not TM farming during a non-gear-getting event like this, when the hell would I?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
you usually are, and there is the thing about potential burst pots, but there's also the thing about the fact that i'll always, always be able to level units. All that said if I'm not TM farming during a non-gear-getting event like this, when the hell would I?
You can always level, but maze is only second 20+ minute explore runs in terms of efficiency.

Blazed

I was under the impression that Mercedes was a pretty good damage dealer, but I guess she's only good if you have her TM. That's a bummer since I was pulling hard for her.

I don't have you on my list Blazed. I'll have to look up my friend code in a few minutes.

Alright np, already cleared a spot :).

EDarkness

take in consideration that every 6star (except the horrible traffic cone) will be good with pots. Bartz can get a good atk and his skills arent bad.

Ah. I haven't looked at his 6* skills yet. I have him at 5* now, but he's fairly lackluster at the moment. I've been debating between him and Chizuru but I guess I could bring them both if I removed Maxwell. I've gotten spoiled by her AoE move that adds disease and blind. I've been feeding pots to CoD at the moment and I have her up to 400+ attack with dual wield. Need to get that mace from the plant boss. Gonna try it this weekend. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Alright np, already cleared a spot :).

Here's my number: 929,466,071

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Christmas event predictions, anyone?

1. We already know the setup will look very similar to the halloween event (Pumpking Reaper) because of reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5iklzz/gl_christmas_event_placeholders/

2. Here's what that looked like, btw: https://exviuswiki.com/Halloween_-_Night_of_the_Pumpkin

3. And what that means:

[ ] farming something like candy corn. Candy canes, anyone? Fruitcakes?

[ ] an event-specific weapon like death scythe if you clear PRO or ELT

[ ] seasonal-based equip from King Mog like the Candy Basket and Scary Mask, two of the better easily available equip to this day, esp. for F2P types.

[ ] seasonal-based banner. so instead of Dracu Lasswell, Black Cat Lid, Demon Rain, and White Witch Fina (all FFBE originals btw), think Santa's Helper Chizuru, Candy Cane Charlotte, Pirate Ice Queen Mercedes, etc.

Kouriozan

Noctis confirmed best unit for the next 8 months in Global

6fuUV2y.png

Other characters if you don't recognize them :

2) Dark Veritas
3) Onion Knight
4) Eileen
5) Orlandu

Zafir

6fuUV2y.png

2) Dark Veritas
3) Onion Knight
4) Eileen
5) Orlandu

Global version of Noctis is slightly worse, but I doubt that affects much. :p

If only I was lucky enough to roll him. *sigh*

KeRaSh

Does it make sense to feed MAG pots to Noctis since his AOE skills deal hybrid damage or does it not make enough of a difference?

Whales

Banned

6fuUV2y.png

2) Dark Veritas
3) Onion Knight
4) Eileen
5) Orlandu

but we got nerfed trash noctis ;-;

Hopefully they buff him when we reach the same point in JP. They better...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
There's no way to remove noctis's stop/sleep after the fact, right? was thinking if i could get a unit killed and then just full life him i might be able to. any other post-attack (not prevent) tactics?

KeRaSh

Why are some of the daily rewards darker than others? I logged in daily and got them all but some look like the rewards that are still coming up while some are way darker...

robotuw

Why are some of the daily rewards darker than others? I logged in daily and got them all but some look like the rewards that are still coming up while some are way darker...

It's a known bug that's been happening for a while.

Between Hanging Edge and the maze I'm swimming in sacred crystals. 73 so far and I'm on track to hit a full stack before the maze is done.

Xion86

Okay so it's been a pretty productive day in Exvius land for me!

Got Mercedes I Daily pull.

I finally caught up and finished ALL of the story (been a while since I went back to it), and got every reward since the start of the game (only had Olderion to finish today for rewards). Got Carbuncle and grabbed her 2nd stage too. I then went and got all the Vault Keys.

Really glad that's out the way, I have to say I started to quite enjoy the recent part of the main story too. Now it's time to focus on the Maze :) Cecil is close to 15/15 and want to get him there before the Maze ends.

Oh also I wanted to ask, I have 86 quests cleared, how many have I missed that are hidden around somewhere? :) or is that the current final amount?

Kouriozan

Somehow skipped that Onion Knight had innate dual wield, he just need someone to lower the resist of the weapon he's holding.
Rainbow pulls are really really rare aren't they? can't count how many rerolls I've done and have only ever gotten 1 and it was a Xiao.
Yep, 1% chances, and 0,5% for the feature 5* unit.
Rerolled for fun about 12 times and got nothing
at least it's draining my bad luck away from my account.

Somehow skipped that Onion Knight had innate dual wield, he just need someone to lower the resist of the weapon he's holding.

Yep, 1% chances, and 0,5% for the feature 5* unit.
Rerolled for fun about 12 times and got nothing
at least it's draining my bad luck away from my account.

It's been less than 1% for me. I've rerolled probably 14 hours now. 3 of those hours were on a phone and tablet the same time.

H3xum

Maze is a nice break from TM farming. Got my Chiz to 100, my WoL to 80 and thinking about going in to get my Garland to 80 (but probably won't and will use gigantaurs from Christmas event). Got 50+ sacred crystals and 20+ holy crystals.

Also...pulled my second Agrias. Opinions: should I keep and level them both for chaining 6* or TM farm them and fuse. Already have Excalibur but no other units with strong great swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom