• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Nice!

Im working towards my first sakura my self as well as two genji gloves

After that its going to be another sakura and excalburs
Two genji? That's pretty nice lol
I can only get one but I won't complain. It's crazy how these tm weapons make such a difference.

After my save the Queen and moonblade I need to work on blade mastery x 2, rising sun, kaiser knuckles and my second sakurafubuki. Then off to accessories like genji glove, champion's belt, black cowl and aegis shield plus materias.

Its a never ending work!

Kouriozan

My second Chizuru doesn't even have dual wield yet, but it's still enough to destroy the opposing team

uW9GVjnl.jpg

Kazekiri + phantom shadow is clearly OP and pass through cover (since it got ignore def), if that's not enough a dual meteor should clean up the rest.
Sorry my Dark Knight Cecil but you are clearly inferior for now.

Two genji? That's pretty nice lol
I can only get one but I won't complain. It's crazy how these tm weapons make such a difference.

After my save the Queen and moonblade I need to work on blade mastery x 2, rising sun, kaiser knuckles and my second sakurafubuki. Then off to accessories like genji glove, champion's belt, black cowl and aegis shield plus materias.

Its a never ending work!

yeah it will get easier. I have enough dupes to where I can get certain gear in a week

Malakhov

Banned
yeah it will get easier. I have enough dupes to where I can get certain gear in a week
Yes me too, that's from countless of pulls trying to get Gilgamesh and Lightning.

I had 4 cecils for Excalibur. 3 zidanes for my third dual wield, 4 agrias for my save the queen, 4 lockes for two rising sun, four miyukis for two sakurafubukis etc..

If I didn't have all these units, I don't think I'd have the patience to do all this.

Flambe

Woo 644 ATK Gilgamesh now, not as great as many but highest it's been for me lol. Thanks Excalibur.

Oven has Gaff for his bracer and Black Cowl cooking for some more goodness =]

Malakhov

Banned
Woo 644 ATK Gilgamesh now, not as great as many but highest it's been for me lol. Thanks Excalibur.

Oven has Gaff for his bracer and Black Cowl cooking for some more goodness =]
Gilgamesh cant wear the black cowl if I remember correctly. Dark helm is the best for him.

Flambe

Well mother trucker

Ah well, someone will use it >.<

Hmm Doublehand and Bracer will give 698, so close =s

Edit: Oops I meant Blade Mastery not DH, that will be 785 much better lol

Xion86

Well the day got even better. I said I wasn't going to go this....but I went for two 11 pulls (Xmas treat :p and didn't realise Noctis would be as good as he is), first one was okay then for the second one, I was just willing it to happen...there was a Rainbow in the mix....

Prince Noctis has joined your party!

JN9SHfHl.png

He will join alongside Cecil, Luneth, Reifa and Lightning. I really want Exdeath in my team though as I love a Mage and I have some pretty decent Mage gear, plus two Omnirods on the way. But don't want to drop who I currently have :(, I like Lightning the least. Well that's me done until they eventually bring in FF7 units...then I'll 11 pull again for sure!

Lyrian

Well the day got even better. I said I wasn't going to go this....but I went for two 11 pulls (Xmas treat :p and didn't realise Noctis would be as good as he is), first one was okay then for the second one, I was just willing it to happen...there was a Rainbow in the mix....

Grats on the Noctis!

GF's account reached the arena..... roflmao. Discovered some lovely trolls there.

Waves of 6* Cecils + Refias + Lightning/5* bases in 120 thousandth place for the week (there are at least 130k active accounts that have played an arena match since Friday -- player base is growing)? You bet! Glad you don't have to win for the 40 daily lapis there.

Malakhov

Banned

JN9SHfHl.png

He will join alongside Cecil, Luneth, Reifa and Lightning. I really want Exdeath in my team though as I love a Mage and I have some pretty decent Mage gear, plus two Omnirods on the way. But don't want to drop who I currently have :(, I like Lightning the least. Well that's me done until they eventually bring in FF7 units...then I'll 11 pull again for sure!
Grats xion! :)
You will have quite a strong party with lightning/luneth/noctis.

Lyrian

All of my tickets and dailies have been blue trash...wtf

Haven't pulled yet today, but everything my GF and I gave thrown at the banner so far has been blue or a troll gold.

Per Reddit, the real gold/rainbow rate is rather low. You are looking on average at 20ish pulls to get a true gold on this banner (which is the norm unfortunately).

Xion86

Grats on the Noctis!

Grats xion! :)
You will have quite a strong party with lightning/luneth/noctis.

Thank you! The RNG Gods have been very good to me lately, been quite lucky, especially with a second Lightning from a Daily pull and Gaffgarion with today's Daily.

Does Noctis top Luneth with his physical attack? Haven't kept up with unit rankings for Global. Anyway I have enough to play around with now, but yeah, would really like a Mage in my team.

Malakhov

Banned
Thank you! The RNG Gods have been very good to me lately, been quite lucky, especially with a second Lightning from a Daily pull and Gaffgarion with today's Daily.

Does Noctis top Luneth with his physical attack? Haven't kept up with unit rankings for Global. Anyway I have enough to play around with now, but yeah, would really like a Mage in my team.
I find mages are overrated now. I shelved my 530+ mag exdeath and go with lightning/Gilgamesh/cod/Cecil and refia. Sometimes I throw Bartz in there that I built as a mage for his wind attacks instead of another unit.

Congrats! I'm feeling the same way. Any desire to pull has utterly dissipated: I don't even need dailies. It's autopilot from here on out. It's good to have a Christmas budget ...

... the rest of which I am using to get actual-Noctis. The PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle dropped to $220, so I nabbed it. But which version of FFXV am I supposed to get? Digital Premium? There is an actual spreadsheet detailing bonus content, which is all kinds of ridiculous.

Alkez

Congrats Xion! Got a very strong team going there.

Lyrian I tested your maze theory using my main account on a Samsung S5 mini and a dummy account on Memu but it didn't really come to anything. I had both accounts follow the same path (dummy first, then main) to see if the results were the same but out of 10 runs none had the same result on both accounts. Maybe as you said it could be device specific.

Razmos

I'm still salty after doing so many pulls for Noctis and not getting him (12 11 pulls overall, first time I've ever whaled that much, and definitely the last)

So I've just left the game on TM farming for the last 2 days until I'm ready to play again without it hurting.

bonkeng

Dual Wielding Noctis totally outclassed Luneth. Stats, damage, utility, everything.

Gratz on getting the Prince.

Zalasta

Daily pull was Edgar. Finally decided to use some tickets: 2x Alma, 2x Locke, 4* Cerius, Charlotte, Bartz, Luna, Rakshasa, Lenna and finally a Mercedes. My luck really do suck, still can't pull a Cecil or Zidane.

Kouriozan

Pls GAF stop stealing my luck.

Gratz guys for you Noctis, definitely one of the biggest unit and when he'll be buffed in 6 months he'll be even more deadly.

Kouriozan

Calling separate King Noctis banner now. We shouldn't assume he'll be buffed...

Problem with Global exclusive units is that they'll probably never get enhancements.
I mean, why would they not buff it when it's obvious he got nerfed because of Global current powercreep. Did Gumi nerf units for Brave Frontier?

Rixa

Hey Rixa, your Gilgamesh is half naked! :eek:

that is why I always check my companion equipment before a big fight.

I actually don't know what happened. I swapped leader in companion. Now I went back to look, it wasn't changed. Had 0 units swapped in any of my 5 parties. So it coulnd't been wrong party change either. I had few connection errors today, maybe they somehow fumbled my plan

Sorry about that. Now it should be ok ;)

GG-Duo

What's the best way to grind for Gil? These cactaurs and enhancing are driving me broke.
Chamber of riches is kinda crap.

c-murph

Did a daily pull and used my ticket today because everyone seems to be getting good pulls.

Daily: Charlotte No.7
Ticket: Alma No.20.

Lesson learned not worth pulling any more.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
What's the best way to grind for Gil? These cactaurs and enhancing are driving me broke.
Chamber of riches is kinda crap.

Selling levelled FP units, I think? Pull a few run them through vortex of experience with strong Friend unit/use minituars on them then sell them once high enough level.

Azuran

Banned
Sweet. I finally got Noctis... by buying myself a PS4 and FFXV (along with Bloodborne and UC4)! Only problem is that I have to wait a couple of days to arrive in the mail.

You guys weren't kidding when you told me it was cheaper than pulling in this game!

Sweet. I finally got Noctis... by buying myself a PS4 and FFXV (along with Bloodborne and UC4)! Only problem is that I have to wait a couple of days to arrive in the mail.

You guys weren't kidding when you told me it was cheaper than pulling in this game!

Which version of the PS4 and FFXV did you get?

KeRaSh

Noctis reached Lv 100. Swapped Dual Wield and all my gear from Gilgamesh to him to see how he compares. Noctis is way, way weaker than Gilgamesh? To be fair Greg got quite a few ATK pots but does it make that much of a difference? I really need a few more Trust Moogles so I can get my Genji Glove. Until then Noctis has to remain DW-less.

Current team:

Cecil
Gilgamesh
Lightning
Noctis
Exdeath

Not sure about Exdeath. Refia is on the bench unless it's for a tough battle.

Whales

Banned
gimme 2 more days and my noctis will have power of creation and a sakurafubuki

then 1 day later, genji gloves instead of dual wield

he will have almost 700 ATK :) I will finally be helpful to you guys in my FL

Azuran

Banned
Which version of the PS4 and FFXV did you get?

Slim and Day One Edition. I have no need for a Pro anytime soon and FFXV comes included with the system so I didn't have a choice. But it's free and that's what matters the most in the end!

I wasn't planning on getting all those games right now so it was a great deal for me. I'm mostly buying a PS4 just to play Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 next year

Slim and Day One Edition. I have no need for a Pro anytime soon and FFXV comes included with the system so I didn't have a choice. But it's free and that's what matters the most in the end!

I wasn't planning on getting all those games right now so it was a great deal for me. I'm mostly buying a PS4 just to play Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 next year

Mostly same for me. Slim UC4 edition, and I'll probably get the digital FFXV. I only wanted it for those two games. I just don't know if I should wait for the story patch that's coming out. Seriously, why can't devs ship finished games?

It's almost like Gumi not bringing over the QoL enhancements from JP. Why wait on those?

Alkez

I'm mostly buying a PS4 just to play Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 next year

Next year is the year of jrpgs I swear. I'm also looking to play Tales of Berseria on top of the two you mentioned.

Side note: Bloodborne is an amazing game if you like action games.

Azuran

Banned
Mostly same for me. Slim UC4 edition, and I'll probably get the digital FFXV. I only wanted it for those two games. I just don't know if I should wait for the story patch that's coming out. Seriously, why can't devs ship finished games?

It's almost like Gumi not bringing over the QoL enhancements from JP. Why wait on those?

I'll probably put off playing XV because of that. I rather play the game when it's "complete", instead of the unfinished game they have out right now.

I'm in no rush to get into it. I still need to start and finish The World Ends with You. I also have two other PS4 games, and KH 2.8 comes out next month so there's plenty of distractions to keep me busy for a while.

Muku

All yall getting Noctis and rest of us pull Charlotte like she's the only one in the banner. :(

Congrats to all yall pulling Noctis though! :)

Azuran: START TWEWY? Holy crap get on that! I love that game so much.

KeRaSh

i havent seen a decapitated moogle head too...

I only choose right all the time XD, im having good results with it. 20 star quartz so far.

I was always praying for Metal Gigantuars when I reached the final crossroad while leveling Noctis... >_>
I've decided to keep my SQ until I can afford a Trust Moogle. Not interested in the other items. I already have two earrings for my Exdeath.

Alkez

I was always praying for Metal Gigantuars when I reached the final crossroad while leveling Noctis... >_>
I've decided to keep my SQ until I can afford a Trust Moogle. Not interested in the other items. I already have two earrings for my Exdeath.

Man eater materia is sold later on. As far as I know using star quartz is the only way to get it.

Menchi

Gratz on Noctis guys! There is hope yet for us stuck in the light

My daily was Galuf... Yey.

On the bright side, I'm now up to date with the story and have roughly 7.5k lapis. Should be able to do two 5k pulls on the last day in hope heh.

Xion86

Congrats! I'm feeling the same way. Any desire to pull has utterly dissipated: I don't even need dailies. It's autopilot from here on out. It's good to have a Christmas budget ...

Congrats Xion! Got a very strong team going there.

Dual Wielding Noctis totally outclassed Luneth. Stats, damage, utility, everything.

Gratz on getting the Prince.

Gratz xion! Welcome to the Noctis hype train.

All yall getting Noctis and rest of us pull Charlotte like she's the only one in the banner. :(

Congrats to all yall pulling Noctis though.

Thank you all! Good to hear about his stats too. I'll be waiting until he's 100 then share him for Team GAF to use. Hmmm so I think I'll finish getting my two Omnirods then switch to getting more physical attack TMs instead. Really glad I got Excalibur today though! Equipped it to Luneth for now.

So, I got a Yellow crystal-turn Rainbow and...
its the prince~

And Congratulations to the both of you! (Oh I'm really, really enjoying FFXV so far and only on Chapter 5, spent more times doing side stuff).

Ummm thanks Shy Moogle but I was going down Valentus' "right only" route anyway!

9fG0SdXl.png

(Annoyingly I've only seen them during the early doors).

Edit:
I take that back...same run I see another on one of the later doors!

sKz53ZFl.png

Muku

Ummm thanks Shy Moogle but I was going down Valentus' "right only" route anyway!

9fG0SdXl.png

(Annoyingly I've only seen them during the early doors).

Edit:
I take that back...same run I see another on one of the later doors!

sKz53ZFl.png

He's like "orly? Well that's wrong."

Whales

Banned
Im starting to believe Lyrian's theory more and more

After the first fight, I walk to the left door, then to the right door, then walk into the middle one

2nd fight, same thing

3rd one, same thing

I basically do that for every door since yesterday night and I noticed I basically manage to reach the end with the 2 doors like 80% of the time... Hmmm...

Then on that last segment, i walk to the right door, then come back and go into the left one. Guess what, for the first time in like 50 runs yesterday i managed to get the minituars like 3-4 times.

Lyrian

GF and I took daily + 3 tickets today:

I got trash again and another troll gold.

She got..... Zidane.

There are NO words here.

NONE.

Goddammit.

Valentus

GF and I took daily + 3 tickets today:

I got trash again and another troll gold.

She got..... Zidane.

There are NO words here.

NONE.

Goddammit.

Lol Talk about that newcomerd luck xD

But with New blue crystal's rules, you have 1,5% of pull Zidane offbanner, So eventually you Will gran one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom