• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

My brother started playing a few days ago. Apparently he sold a Chorizo... He didn't believe me when I told him that Kuja is considered trash tier. At least he kept Lenna and Warrior od Light. Soloed Intangir for him really quick for the Enhancer. I showed him how much damage his best units did to the boss and then one-shot that thing with my 615 ATK Gilgamesh.

He pulled a Mercedes from a ticket he got, so at least he got that going for him!

Rixa

GF and I took daily + 3 tickets today:

I got trash again and another troll gold.

She got..... Zidane.

There are NO words here.

NONE.

Goddammit.

Lol Talk about that newcomerd luck xD

But with New blue crystal's rules, you have 1,5% of pull Zidane offbanner, So eventually you Will gran one.

Yup. First 7 months 0 Zidane. Then on Friday 2 Zidane's...

Syntsui

So according to reddit:

Gilgamesh: 0.03% pulled 1
Vanille: 0.58% pulled 2
Snow: 0.52% pulled 2
Refia: 0.60% pulled 1
Rosa: 0.49% pulled 1
Agrias: 0.65 pulled 2
Garnet: 0.57% pulled 3
Gaffgarion: 0.53% pulled 1
Hope: 0.61% pulled 1

These are just some examples of the, at least 4*, I've pulled on Bloody Friday. All of them with lower rate than the actual unit I was looking for.

Well, right now I'm not really that mad but this is just way to depressing to look at. Specially considering almost all the Whales here got him, and there is a fair share of daily pulls with him too.

All I have left is the hope he will come in one of my dailies, otherwise, yeah I'll probably never have him.

So according to reddit:

Gilgamesh: 0.03% pulled 1
Vanille: 0.58% pulled 2
Snow: 0.52% pulled 2
Refia: 0.60% pulled 1
Rosa: 0.49% pulled 1
Agrias: 0.65 pulled 2
Garnet: 0.57% pulled 3
Gaffgarion: 0.53% pulled 1
Hope: 0.61% pulled 1

These are just some examples of the, at least 4*, I've pulled on Bloody Friday. All of them with lower rate than the actual unit I was looking for.

Well, right now I'm not really that mad but this is just way to depressing to look at. Specially considering almost all the Whales here got him, and there is a fair share of daily pulls with him too.

All I have left is the hope he will come in one of my dailies, otherwise, yeah I'll probably never have him.

I have pulled all of these but Gilgamesh while rerolling multiple times. Still going. I wonder how long till I give up and go for something decent.

Noctis 140 1.47%

I refuse to believe this...Unless I have the worst luck ever. In two days of constant rerolling sometimes on multiple devices at once I've only gotten two rainbows and they were Xaio and Garnet.

forgrim

quick question, i ticket pull'd a mercedes, worth building to 6 star?

I don't really have damage dealers besides 6* bartz.

I plan on pulling 10+1 near the end of the banner at a chance of chorizo.

Currently my 5 man team is:

Cecil 6*
Bartz 6*
Refia 6*
Ramza 6*
-filler

I do have WoL and Firion ready for their 6 stars. Yes, my team is pretty defensive hahaha.

c-murph

Twenty-sided Die Get!!

sGYF9R4.png

Now to put this on my Lightning and try it out in the Arena.

eggydoo

Did my first 11 pull and came out with a mercedes (1st), a zidane (2nd), vanille (1st), and a Locke (2nd). Should make some tm farming a little easier.
Was hoping luck would be in my side for a noctis but happy I pulled Mercedes.

NomarTyme

I actually don't know what happened. I swapped leader in companion. Now I went back to look, it wasn't changed. Had 0 units swapped in any of my 5 parties. So it coulnd't been wrong party change either. I had few connection errors today, maybe they somehow fumbled my plan

Sorry about that. Now it should be ok ;)

Weird. Must have been a server glitch.

Valentus

sorry, i just jubilated my light, luneth and gilgamesh from arena.

Noctis-Noctis-Exdeath-Mage CoD are my ultimate team.

Even if opponent start first with crazy skills, i still win in 1 turn. Noctis is madness.

Alkez

Even if opponent start first with crazy skills, i still win in 1 turn. Noctis is madness.

What do you use? Ice flask, ice flask, blizzaga? What's CoD for?

CoD for golem stadf thorned mace lulz with the stop from Noctis?!?!? El oh el!

chrono01

Well, I'm a f2p player and I was pretty much ready to quit like so many others. While I have enjoyed the game, the never ending grind has become a little overwhelming. I have made my peace long ago that I would never get a 5* base, as that is a right deserved for the whales themselves. It's just that Exvius is too much of a commitment, and I'm not sure what I get out of this game. Even playing this game as purely maintenance can take up to an hour of your time.

Before I deleted the app for good, I decided to do a cheeky daily pull just to validate my decision to quit. No doubt I would get Beadle or something, thus validating my decision to leave this game forever.

Just when you're out they pull you back in.
Congrats man! Nice way to pull you back into the game, that's for sure.

Seriously, if you going to quit, give your account to chrono xD... doesnt matter your other units, only Noctis matters xD
Yes please!

Just pulled Noct as my daily!

He will fit in with my Luneth!
And we have another! \o/

Such a good TM weekend. Excalibur, sakurafubuki and third dual wield done. Now doing moon sword and save the Queen.

Daily pull was my 12422432 Charlotte. Free ticket was Duane lol
Wow, nice slate of new TM's. Excalibur + Sakurafubuki + Dual Wield? Oh man, so good.

Well the day got even better. I said I wasn't going to go this....but I went for two 11 pulls (Xmas treat :p and didn't realise Noctis would be as good as he is), first one was okay then for the second one, I was just willing it to happen...there was a Rainbow in the mix....

Prince Noctis has joined your party!

JN9SHfHl.png

He will join alongside Cecil, Luneth, Reifa and Lightning. I really want Exdeath in my team though as I love a Mage and I have some pretty decent Mage gear, plus two Omnirods on the way. But don't want to drop who I currently have :(, I like Lightning the least. Well that's me done until they eventually bring in FF7 units...then I'll 11 pull again for sure!
Noctis doesn't want to join my party. Maybe I'm not "boy band" enough for him. :(

Congrats to you, though! I'm jealous.

So, I got a Yellow crystal-turn Rainbow and...

its the prince~
It's Noctis Day. Maybe tomorrow's daily will be lucky for me?

(Probably not.)

Congrats to you, though!

GF and I took daily + 3 tickets today:

I got trash again and another troll gold.

She got..... Zidane.

There are NO words here.

NONE.

Goddammit.
Her account or yours? Regardless, you need to start letting her pull on your account, her luck is too great.

Valentus

CoD isnt with golem staff. It has omnirod.

I use ice flask - ice flask - W-Magic Blizzaga - Blizzaga with CoD.

Nothing stands alive. Nothing. And thank that i have Exdeath with full mag pots, i can equip him 2 muscle belts and 2 HP+15 Materias for extra +60% HP (that helps him to survive if opponent starts first and go crazy) still does 999 damage.

And if something survives, usually is a Cecil with 100 hp or something.

The choice of CoD is because its not human, so deathbringer and diabolos doesnt affect him so is more tanky.

Chrono, let me use your account for 10 minutes. I will pull noctis for you xD

Xion86

CoD isnt with golem staff. It has omnirod.

I use ice flask - ice flask - W-Magic Blizzaga - Blizzaga with CoD.

Nothing stands alive. Nothing. And thank that i have Exdeath with full mag pots, i can equip him 2 muscle belts and 2 HP+15 Materias for extra +60% HP (that helps him to survive if opponent starts first and go crazy) still does 999 damage.

And if something survives, usually is a Cecil with 100 hp or something.

The choice of CoD is because its not human, so deathbringer and diabolos doesnt affect him so is more tanky.

Interesting, when I get my two Omnirods I may try them with Cloud of Darkness and see how she gets on with them. So is Blizz best to use over the other elements in the Arena to expose a certain weakness? Or is it just because of the Ice Flask?

Love this community and thread just to pick up tips every now and then since launch!

chrono01

You say this as a joke, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

I think I upset someone at one point in my life, who had access to dark magic, and they eternally cursed me when it comes to gatcha games. It's the only possible explanation I can think of. I'd like to think no one is this unlucky, but I know there's a couple more people here that still don't have a 5* base character (although there's definitely fewer of us than there previously were). I just know, that if I do ever pull a 5* base, it'll be Delita. :/

Valentus

Interesting, when I get my two Omnirods I may try them with Cloud of Darkness and see how she gets on with them. So is Blizz best to use over the elements in the Arena to expose a certain weakness? Or is it just because of the Ice Flask?

Love this community and thread just to pick up tips every now and then since launch!

Its just for the flask. If you use Mage CoD to combine with Exdeath with noctis, the best use is just Meteor. W-Magic meteor Exdeath and single cast meteor with CoD

Double flask for itself doesnt kill a entire party (but thanks the 400% hybrid damage that every flask does, with a noctis full atk you still do 900-999 damage) but his attack animation luckily overlaps with blizzaga animation so you can do nice elemental chains and overkill.

Like i said, its like they do noctis for being an Arena ManGod.

When the Io trial comes (9 battles!) we will see the real power of noctis, because those 9 fights for sure will be beeffed in global.

Xion86

Ah okay thanks, I do miss Cloud of Darkness and want her back in my team so may switch things around. I'll have a bit of a play. The Maze has been so good and just got Noctis to 100! :) so ready to set him as Leader. Nearly got Cecil's LB to 15/15 too (1 pot away!).

Alkez

I think I upset someone at one point in my life, who had access to dark magic, and they eternally cursed me when it comes to gatcha games. It's the only possible explanation I can think of.

I love how specific that was haha.

But I told you Chrono, our time is now. I got my first one the other day and now it's your turn. Your time is coming, I truly believe that.

Valentus

I think I upset someone at one point in my life, who had access to dark magic, and they eternally cursed me when it comes to gatcha games. It's the only possible explanation I can think of. I'd like to think no one is this unlucky, but I know there's a couple more people here that still don't have a 5* base character (although there's definitely fewer of us than there previously were). I just know, that if I do ever pull a 5* base, it'll be Delita. :/

i just was going to throw some dollars to make some pulls, but yeah, black magic too! xD

Lyrian

Lol Talk about that newcomerd luck xD

But with New blue crystal's rules, you have 1,5% of pull Zidane offbanner, So eventually you Will gran one.

Yup. Just a matter of time. Zidane will show up for me when he feels like it and not a moment sooner.

Her account or yours? Regardless, you need to start letting her pull on your account, her luck is too great.

She pulled my Hope last week, which was my only on-banner hit all last week.

So far this week though, all we have obtained is a bunch of Charlottes on-banner. On the other hand, her account (with zero golds or rainbows) already has a Cecil, Arc, Zidane, Firion, and a Garland. That's a lot better start than my account ever had. Go-go power creep for sure.

Maxed almost pretty much everyone I wanted in the first two days of maze. Actually getting some TM time in for a change while I can (and actually throwing lapis at it also --> heresy for me normally).

Dandte

This Banner is up for 3 days and i'm already at 9 Charlottes....

Congrats to everyone who pulled the Prince or had decent pulls!

Celegus

Maxed almost pretty much everyone I wanted in the first two days of maze. Actually getting some TM time in for a change while I can (and actually throwing lapis at it also --> heresy for me normally).

Same here, first time I ever spent lapis on refreshes. Did 5 today to bump up my TMs since I'm not really starved for good characters at this point and would get better return from some TMs. Really want to have double champion belt + kaiser knuckle ready for Firion.

NomarTyme

When the Io trial comes (9 battles!) we will see the real power of noctis, because those 9 fights for sure will be beeffed in global.

Planning to use your noctis or another gaffers. HP/MP regen going to come pretty handy, and along with Bartz, I say my team going have a good time using their best abilities.

Same here, first time I ever spent lapis on refreshes. Did 5 today to bump up my TMs since I'm not really starved for good characters at this point and would get better return from some TMs. Really want to have double champion belt + kaiser knuckle ready for Firion.
I've been increaseing my lapis refresh too. That reddit macro script is much faster than my own. Going with Water axe, champion belt, and Kaiser knuckle for Firion.

EDarkness

Law of averages says we'll get a 5* unit at some point. When that is...is anyone's guess. Just gotta weather the storm until that happens. I thought I'd pull hard for Noctis, but I ended up being too conservative and only used 13 tickets. I just felt strange trying to blow the wad for him, even though I told myself the night before that I would. Oh well, gotta let life take you where it wants and enjoy the game as much as you can in the meantime.

chrono01

I love how specific that was haha.

But I told you Chrono, our time is now. I got my first one the other day and now it's your turn. Your time is coming, I truly believe that.
I mean, my luck has to turn around eventually, right? ...Right!?

But yes, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

i just was going to throw some dollars to make some pulls, but yeah, black magic too! xD
Given your past luck on gatcha, I wouldn't want to spread the curse of my account onto yours. Such a potent curse this thing is, that upon the slightest of contact with it would likely infect you, and anyone else close to you. It is not to be taken lightly.

Unless you yourself are a master of the dark arts and can somehow negate the effect. Actually, given your past pulls, it would explain your past "luck". I'm fairly certain I've never crossed you in a negative way however, so you're probably not the one responsible for my horrible luck.

Maybe. I don't think I've angered you. If so, please forgive me and remove this pox upon me!

She pulled my Hope last week, which was my only on-banner hit all last week.

So far this week though, all we have obtained is a bunch of Charlottes on-banner. On the other hand, her account (with zero golds or rainbows) already has a Cecil, Arc, Zidane, Firion, and a Garland. That's a lot better start than my account ever had. Go-go power creep for sure.

Nice, sounds like she has some decent luck! I wish her luck in-pulling her first rainbow. If she beats me to it and gets Noctis, I might hold just a little grudge between us.

I'll still be happy for you both, of course! However, I will congratulate you two through the grinding of my teeth.

robotuw

Thanks to the maze, Noctis is now maxed. 664 atk (and 254 mag) with better TM's and more stat pots in the future. He's set as the friend unit now so enjoy!

Lyrian

At this point, I'd be happy with either a Mercedes or a Chizuru for this banner. Either one would be fine and I can call it a banner. Kind of hard to be picky about units at this point as there are not too many holes left that need to be filled with a unit instead of a TM.

I mean, my luck has to turn around eventually, right? ...Right!?

But yes, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Nice, sounds like she has some decent luck! I wish her luck in-pulling her first rainbow. If she beats me to it and gets Noctis, I might hold just a little grudge between us.

I'll still be happy for you both, of course! However, I will congratulate you two through the grinding of my teeth.

I had my serious dry spell, and well.... you have had an even worse one :/

But yeah, eventually the drought will end. The law of averages says so.

If she pulls a Noctis this week, I'll join you in holding that grudge.

Kouriozan

Wish I could whale just to end my bad luck streak, haha.
Still hoping for good Christmas/New Year bundles, please don't disappoint Gumi!

Since I had a relatively new account, zero base 5*, zero TM's, and didn't do my research when I started the game, I decided to re-roll. The Noctis, Mercedes, Charlotte, Arc, and Garland roll I just got seems like a solid foundation. If anyone doesn't mind having a lowbie on their friend list, I sure would appreciate the help: 928,120,796

Since I had a relatively new account, zero base 5*, zero TM's, and didn't do my research when I started the game, I decided to re-roll. The Noctis, Mercedes, Charlotte, Arc, and Garland roll I just got seems like a solid foundation. If anyone doesn't mind having a lowbie on their friend list, I sure would appreciate the help: 928,120,796

Jesus christ stop taking my luck...

Celegus

Wow that is crazy good!

Kouriozan

Gratz, that's really an amazing start!
Just added you.

bonkeng

Lol. Your team is set for a long while.

Alkez

Wish I could whale just to end my bad luck streak, haha.
Still hoping for good Christmas/New Year bundles, please don't disappoint Gumi!

Didn't you just pull Ramza lol?

Yeah I'm hoping the deals are good. The price of lapis really is too expensive. Need a good bundle and some discount Google play/iTunes gift cards/Amazon coins for it to even be remotely worth it.

unrealist

What is Ramza role? Despite being a base 5, he seems like a little of everything and I am not sure if I should fit him in any team.

Lyrian

/blinks in severe disbelief

Solid? That list alone beats a good percentage of Exvius-GAF's A-teams. All you need a healer at this point.

Sent an invite to you.

Zafir

Didn't you just pull Ramza lol?

Yeah I'm hoping the deals are good. The price of lapis really is too expensive. Need a good bundle and some discount Google play/iTunes gift cards/Amazon coins for it to even be remotely worth it.
I don't get why the lapis prices are so high really. All the other gacha games, a 10 pull tends to be around £20, which is still a lot of money for what it is. In BE it's closer to £30 odd though.

It's just so hard to justify it when you have such a low chance to get what you want.
Will add you in a sec.

robotuw

What is Ramza role? Despite being a base 5, he seems like a little of everything and I am not sure if I should fit him in any team.

He's a pretty good support unit with cheer and the ability to break enemy atk and mag better than full break. The real reason he's valuable is his later enhancements though. His song jumps up to +100% atk/def/spr/mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom