• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Nobody has mentioned it yet, but i started the maze with 8 sacred crystals... now i have 40.

Really Gumi, you did good in this event. Really good. I wait for maze INT soon.

What is Ramza role? Despite being a base 5, he seems like a little of everything and I am not sure if I should fit him in any team.

Well he's not really usable for the next 5 months though.

I used Ramza when I was grinding Cecil's LB to 10 (... no more than that; I'm not insane) as my tank, spot healer, and breaker. I basically paired him with Golem and Muscle Belts. I think Cover and Evade too, maybe? He had DW, though, but I imagine he'd be fine with DC.

Not ideal, but for spot Embolden and/or Hero's Rime ... when I was doing the Elza event, he just Hero's Rimed and I had one less party member to worry about for a while. Ramza's pretty damned good. I don't know, I'm totally biased. The rule that 6* is better than 5* applies too.

Since I had a relatively new account, zero base 5*, zero TM's, and didn't do my research when I started the game, I decided to re-roll. The Noctis, Mercedes, Charlotte, Arc, and Garland roll I just got seems like a solid foundation. If anyone doesn't mind having a lowbie on their friend list, I sure would appreciate the help: 928,120,796

That's an amazing start. Noctis is amazing. Mercedes, with her axe, is amazing. Arc is the best 5* mage. And both Charlotte and Garland get 6* evolutions down the line.

... this makes me almost want an alt account to play through the story content again, without worrying about buffing my main team. Kind of an Ironman approach of, not rerolling or worrying about extra content. Maybe I'll get super attached to the 4* Clyne I pull.

... maybe I'll put it on my iPad this weekend ...

Alkez

Nobody has mentioned it yet, but i started the maze with 8 sacred crystals... now i have 40.

I mentioned it the other day because I got 3 from one yellow drop point. I just used some on Rydia because I needed to get rid of some of these cactuars. Apparently between this and hanging edge I had 48. Before this I was struggling to have double digits lol.

robotuw

With the addition of Nichol we can finally field a full story team. Is anyone out there trying to see what you can do with just them?

It's great! I have almost a full stack now. The odds seem pretty similar to to vortex adv, maybe even better!

Broseybrose

Ive been using my gigantaurs and crystals like crazy, trying to max these units both new and old: Agrias, Charlotte, Mercedes, Faris, Firion, Garland, and Krille.

Still have to max Lid and Nichol too! Got Black Cat Lid maxed tho.

With the addition of Nichol we can finally field a full story team. Is anyone out there trying to see what you can do with just them?

It's great! I have almost a full stack now. The odds seem pretty similar to to vortex adv, maybe even better!

I actually try to fight story battles with story teams ... then again, since I have GAF friends, the friend unit inevitably carries them. I have Rain, Fina, Lid, and Lasswell at 5*. My Mercedes and Charlotte are at 4*, and Nichol is 3*.

I also remember seeing -- maybe it was here or on Reddit? -- someone tackling Gilgamesh ELT with Faris, Krile, Bartz, Galuf, and Lenna. I thought that was pretty awesome. Kinda like Record Keeper, I wish thematic pairings like that got special bonuses.

Lyrian

I mentioned it the other day because I got 3 from one yellow drop point. I just used some on Rydia because I needed to get rid of some of these cactuars. Apparently between this and hanging edge I had 48. Before this I was struggling to have double digits lol.

This.

As much as I enjoyed the opportunity to actually gain some TM% today, I almost didn't want to because of how generous the maze is this time around.

In the first two days, raising the key people in by backlog, I've spent probably somewhere in the 30-40 SC range. But, I've probably broken even in net SC for this event already. Inventory says I'm sitting on 60 SCs still, which is somewhat mindboggling. I've also picked up at least 5 of each 6* mat for free (maybe closer to 10 now?) from the maze as well.

I'm highly impressed with this incarnation of the BGN maze.

Lyrian

Reddit fussing about updated altema rankings again.

Enhancements are the real deal in the future.

Orlandu - 98/100
Noctis - 98/100
Agrias + Enhancements - 97/100

Not going too feel that bad when I don't pull Orlandu, lol. Just got to bide time until Agrias's enhancements arrive.

Also, Luneth + Enhancements - 96/100
Charlotte + Enhancements - 92/100

Updated Rankings

NomarTyme

New Altema rating!

1. Onion Knight - 99
  2. Orlando - 98
  3. Dark Veritas - 98
  4. Noctis - 98
  5. Eileen - 97
  6. Tidus - 97
  7. Rikku -97
  8. Agrias - 97
  9. Ramza- 96
  10. Lunneth - 96

Wow at Agrias. You go girl!

Beaten. lol.

Orlandu - 98/100
Noctis - 98/100

Not going too feel that bad when I don't pull Orlandu, lol. Just got to bide time until Agrias's enhancements arrive.

Updated Rankings
Even if I don't get Orlandu, I like to chain with the man!

Kouriozan

Isn't Agrias a tank? I want one....for save the queeen.

She's more of a support because of Full Break/Protectga, but at 6* she gets Holy Explosion (and +50% ATK with Greatswords), and enhanced it's the same power as Orlandu's so she'll be super strong then.
Her base ATK is a bit lower though than Orlandu though.

forgrim

awesome, i just pulled agrias during this banner!

on another note, I have Ramza also and find him pretty worthless right now. I however am feeding him all my mag pots (i have no 6 star mages).

I heard you can use him as a mage, so i plan on putting dual cast on him and seeing if it works lol.

Valentus

on another note, I have Ramza also and find him pretty worthless right now. I however am feeding him all my mag pots (i have no 6 star mages).

I heard you can use him as a mage, so i plan on putting dual cast on him and seeing if it works lol.

ramza was good but now he is outclassed hard, just like delita and donkey kong.

farm him for the brave suit and store him in the broken toys box until his enhacements come

Lyrian

I've got a few mage Ramzas on my friends list, so it is possible to use him that way. He's kind of a one trick pony with Ultima and it's quite expensive to dual cast it, so he goes out of mana fast. So, you might want to consider some extra MP equipment/abilities into your build.

Still, dualcasting 500 MAG ultimas are no joke if you aren't tackling trials and farming things.

Whales

Banned
Well, why pull hard for orlandu when you can just use Agrias? lmao

This is pretty much proof that enhanced Orlandu will be broken as fuck

chrono01

Orlandu - 98/100
Noctis - 98/100

Updated Rankings
That feel, when you don't even have Agrias. ;_;

Syntsui

Agrias placement is just another strong reason to not go crazy after Orlandu (all the awful pulls from his awful banner...).

Personally, I wouldn't do it anyway because of what happened Friday, but now this just cements it. That video of hers doing work against the impossible robot was really sexy too. But, of course, when People's Choice banner return with him... It might be worth it.

Time to change avatar.

robotuw

Boy people weren't kidding about Noctis, he's a freaking god in the arena. Electric Blitz + Blizzard Flask + Meteor means everything takes 6000 damage on the chin in one turn, and they are stopped if they don't just die outright. Eventually I can get a doublehand Chizuru in there to replace Cecil or Refia and make it even more ridiculous.

Also, with the FF4 arena bonus this week it should be possible to have a 9K hp Cecil with the right equipment setup.

Kouriozan

True enough.

Hopefully I manage her by the time the enhancements arrive!

When the base summon change will happens, everyone will be drowning in Agrias
well, maybe
I also just got her trying to get Noctis.

The best tips I could give is keeping the 4* summon tickets we will begin to get in a few months for Rikku.

Celegus

I still have my Magitek Armor Terra, am I crazy?

Still have mine too, heh.

I'm definitely not going crazy on the Orlandu banner either. No point in chasing just a 5* especially without crystal changes. I've only gone "all-in" on overall good banners like FF 3, 5 and the current one. Plus I have very little nostalgia for FFT... played it, liked it, but remember very little of the actual characters.

Zidane #2 went from 86% to 92% today from my 5 refills. So close! Still gonna keep 10k in reserve in case there is a good bundle.

NomarTyme

well, maybe

The best tips I could give is keeping the 4* summon tickets we will begin to get in a few months for Rikku.

Yep. Rikku is so good.

Agrias placement is just another strong reason to not go crazy after Orlandu (all the awful pulls from his awful banner...).

Personally, I wouldn't do it anyway because of what happened Friday, but now this just cements it. That video of hers doing work against the impossible robot was really sexy too. But, of course, when People's Choice banner return with him... It might be worth it.

Time to change avatar.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I want to do any daily pulls for that banner too, but then the hypes get to you!

True enough.

Hopefully I manage her by the time the enhancements arrive!
Half year from now! Probably after our anniversary.

chrono01

well, maybe

Yeah, definitely saving those tickets for Rikku. Can't wait.

As for the Magitek Terra, not only did I keep her, but I also have one of every Friend Point gatcha summon in my unit list. I need one of everything!

Kouriozan

What role does she fill?

She has : AoE Arise (I think it's actually aureole, AoE 1000 HP heal + cure poison/silence/petrify, a skill when used give that give
Grant スーパーノヴァ [AoE 19998 Damage Attack] 30 MP, ハザードシェル [180% AoE 1 Hit Physical Attack & 2 Random Status Effects (30% Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse/Virus/100% Petrify)] 30 MP, ハイメガバオール [AoE 3 Turn +40% All Elements Resist & AoE 3 Turn 30% Damage Reduction] 40 MP For 3 Turns
Some 9 hits single target Fire/Water/Thunder attacks, just imagine chaining that!

Her TM gives : AoE Full Break, AoE super Esuna (even heal stone), AoE 5 Turn LB charge +200%, AoE attack with 1 random status effect

She is like THE support units

Elfstruck

She has : AoE Arise, AoE 1000 HP heal + cure poison/silence/petrify, a skill when used give that give
Some 9 hits single target Fire/Water/Thunder attacks, just imagine chaining that!

Her TM gives : AoE Full Break, AoE super Esuna (even heal stone), AoE 5 Turn LB charge +200%, AoE attack with 1 random status effect

She is like THE support units

That sounds OP as fk.

leehom

I'm envious of how 99% of the teams I face off against in the arena have a combination of at least Lightning, Noctis, Gilgamesh, Luneth or sometimes multiples.

You can't possibly tell me all these people are extremely lucky or whales??

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm envious of how 99% of the teams I face off against in the arena have a combination of at least Lightning, Noctis, Gilgamesh, Luneth or sometimes multiples.

Luneth
Lightning x2
Refia
Noctis

Every single squad has some variation of the above. It's fine. I'm not commenting on your suggestion that they're cheating/injecting, though.

Muku

Well, with the Maze I decided to go ahead and actually get a real Full Breaker onto the team. Just maxed out Sazh. Welcome to the fold buddy. Ingus. Please go report Miranda Coast and proceed to walk straight out into that water and never come back. Ever.

Syntsui

We have a fair share of people like these here in this thread. Both whales and lucky.

I trust Gumi is handling the injectors and they won't be a thing for long.

tuffymon

Chrono, are you saving 10k lapis in case the triple rainbow bundle does come? Would you even consider it, or feel like it's cheating? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom